- Text Size +

Solar Power by Vaalser4

z88;

DISCLAIMER: This is a story only for adults. It contains sex, explicit language, deaths and gore. Do not read it if that is illegal in your country. Every character is fictional and property of the author. The places, however, are not. But I want to make clear it is not my aim to offend anyone living in the places mentioned. There is no copyright whatever intended for this story.

The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

This is my first giantess story. English is not my native language, but I did my best to check the grammar and spelling. I am used to the metric system, but I realize that many readers are from the US, I used feet and miles instead of meters and kilometers. Since the main characters are European, the currency is the Euro (one Euro is about 1.3 dollar).

Second, for those of you that like to go to the action right away, feel free to skip the first three chapters. They are the introduction, since I want to make the story at least a bit plausible. Anyway, have fun reading!

Chapter 1

"You can't be serious!!!" Patricia Bamburg exclaimed. "You let me come to this meeting and tell me that I have to leave?"

"Now, now, don't be upset, miss Bamburg," the elderly man said. "The entire council agreed it's best for the firm. And who says no to 1,5 billion Euros?".

The other men in the meeting room nodded.

"You want me to leave Bamburg Energy? The firm my father founded and turned into the multinational it is today? Bamburg Energy, the firm that gave you the wealth and power you now hold? Because I don't have enough experience?"

Patricia shot all of the men a furious look. There was no one who knew more about the firm than she did. Her father introduced her to the basics of economics, and ever since she was 12, she helped in Bamburg Energy, a multinational that developed and produced energy storage devices. Bringing coffee around, making photocopies and stuff like that, Patricia got her first experience of office and business life. Then, two years later, she started with light administration work. During her study International Business she did her research and fieldworks in her father's firm. Her entire life was intertwined with it. Her father, Bamburg Energy's founder and highest boss, gave her a high position in the firm after her Master's Degree, much to the dismay of the other higher-ups. However, since Mr. Bamburg was boss, they had to comply. But her father was dead for almost half a year now, having suffered a fatal heart attack, and the position he gave her was now to be filled in by someone "more experienced". And the council paid 1,5 billion Euros to make her leave. Agreed, it was a lot of money, but Bamburg Energy made that amount within five months, and Patricia’s salary was twice that amount in three years' time.

"Why don't you just go and enjoy your life?" The elderly man smiled at her. "How old are you now? Twenty-five, right? Well, you are young and you are good looking. Why don't you find yourself a nice husband and live your life in luxury?" Words like "yeah" and "indeed" from the other council members followed.

Patricia was baffled. The cheek! She never liked John, as the elderly man was named, but this insolence was something she never expected from him. From two other council members, Greg and Robert, yes, but not from him. Her eyes wandered towards Greg, one of the two most hated men in her life.

He was a sleazy, backstabbing thirty-year-old bastard who got his high position by plotting, scheming, elbow work and brown-nosing.

Patricia hated Greg, who called her "Patricia" instead of "Miss Bamburg" from the first day off, and always attempted to get a date. She knew too well, Greg was not interested in a serious relationship, only sex. Patricia had always attracted guys, since she was quite a looker. A pretty face, well muscled legs (she played tennis and used to go jogging a couple of miles at least four times a week) and a pair of big breasts. Especially the latter, her two F-cup assets, always caught the attention of the other sex. Greg's, much to Patricia's regret, as well.

She knew he only saw her as a pair of talking boobs, never taking her seriously as a person. He always made comments about her looks, especially so-called "funny" remarks about her breasts. And he never let an opportunity pass to gaze at her chest. Looking secretly at them when she stood somewhere, talking or calling. Seeing her breasts wobble when she walked around. Greg's eyes always wandered towards her boobs. He thought she did not notice, but she did. And she hated him for it. No, Patricia would never date this one. Let alone have sex with him. He would never, ever touch her cunt. That, Patricia had vowed a hundred times over.

And then there was thirty-five year old Robert, also a council member. Patricia hated him as much as Greg, for he was arrogant, self-righteous and saw her in the same light as Greg. Yes, he, too, lusted after her breasts and body, and Patricia was sure they exchanged plans about how they could get her laid. They certainly played with their dicks after work (or perhaps on the toilet during work) imagining Patricia being their sex-slave, letting them play with her tits as they saw fit.

Because of their awful traits, both men never married. They saw women as booty, and much to their dismay, Patricia always turned them down.

John, the elderly man, was still talking to her. "You can finish your current work of course. In a month, there will be a nice goodbye party for you. You understand that we cannot risk our firm loosing profit, right? Your father would understand, and...."

Patricia did not listen anymore. She turned away, fuming, and silently swore revenge.

Later that day, Patricia was at home and wept. Not only was she all alone since her father died (her mother died giving birth to her, and since she was the firstborn, Patricia did not have any siblings), but now she was unemployed as well. Having no job is not really a problem when you are a billionaire, but the humiliation was too much for her. If only she could make them pay! Founding another firm and trying to put Bamburg Energy out of business was foolish; they were simply too powerful on the international market, being one of the leading corporations in the field. Going to court was no option either, since the council’s actions were perfectly legal. Oh, she was frustrated! Oh, if only she had the power to kill them all, one by one! Patricia imagined herself to enter the firm, powerful like a super heroine, and making the entire leadership pay with their lives, without anyone being able to stop her. It reduced her anger somewhat, yet not enough to feel better. So she started to do what she always did when life sucked. She went to the local park for jogging.

In the park, Patricia tried to run the frustration out of her body, but it didn't really work. Tired and still angry, she sat down on a bench, next to a guy reading a book. She didn't really bother to look at him, wrapped up in thought as she was, until she heard him mention her name.

"Patricia, is that you?"

She looked at him, and recognized him as Victor Manhold, a former classmate of hers.

"Victor? Yes, it's me. I didn't know it was you." Patricia replied. Victor was someone to remember, since he had a crush on her back in school. But Patricia was never interested, since he was a somewhat of a weirdo. Always reading science books in school, having crazy ideas about all kinds of new technologies and machinery and -although Patricia never admitted it to him- she thought of him being below her class. Victor came from a plain, simple family, not poor but not wealthy or powerful either. He did help her with math, physics and other subjects in school, but when he asked her for a date, Patricia merely smiled and walked away, or ignored him. She took another guy named Stan, who was perhaps not as smart as victor, but from a higher-up family. His father was a judge and his mother owned two shops, not simple laborers like Victor's parents.

And now she was sitting in the park with this Victor, talking about their lives after school. Victor, she found out, had studied physics and was now looking for a job, or for someone who was interested in a device he invented. "He hasn't changed a bit," Patricia thought when he started to explain his invention.

"It is a Solcollector, as I call it," Victor said. "It will be able to transfer energy from the sun right to a receiver, an energy cell for example, on Earth or in space. If you place the energy cell inside the Solcollector, the solar power can be stored in it too. Place the Solcollector in a satellite, and it will collect the energy without being hindered by, for example, clouds. In a focused beam, like a laser, you can transform it to heat or kinetic energy....what's the matter?" Victor asked when he saw tears welling up in Patricia’s eyes. Talk about energy devices had brought back her recent problem with Bamburg Energy.

She explained it all to Victor, who listened with interest and concern.

"So they want to fire you. What does Stan say about it?"

"We split up three years ago. I do not have a partner right now. And I do not want one," she quickly added, before Victor could ask her for a date again. "If only I could take revenge on these bastards in the council. But I do not know how...."

Victor looked at her for quite a long time, saying nothing. Then he smiled. "Maybe I know a way," he said in a strange tone. "There is something else the Sol collector can do. It can increase mass. You know the formula from Einstein, E=MC2, yes? Energy is Mass, multiplied by the square of light speed. This means that a huge amount of energy can be obtained by destroying a small amount of mass, to put it simple. But it also works the other way around; energy can be turned into mass. And that is what the Sol collector can do as well. It absorbs energy and turns it into mass."

"But you need a lot of energy", Patricia said, "There is no solar cell being able to...."

"That is the genius of my invention," Victor interrupted. "A satellite, being very close to the Sun, not hindered by the distance between Sun and Earth, or Earth's atmosphere....not close enough to the sun to melt or something like that, but close enough to absorb enormous amounts of solar power, transmitting it to Earth and then turning the energy into mass."

"And how is that going to let me have my revenge?"

"The mass increase can be used on everything. Stones, metal, water...and living creatures. It can make everything bigger. I only need to scan the object I wish to enlarge. Then I program the Sol collector with the obtained data from the scan, and I can use the stored energy to make it grow. The satellites are remote controlled, see."

"And what do you plan to make bigger?"

"You."

"Me?" Patricia looked at Victor to see if he was serious. He was.

"Yes, you. I can make you grow into a giantess, to destroy the Bamburg Energy building, kill the council members and...."

"You're nuts! You're making fun of me. This is ridiculous! It's..."

"It is possible, and I'm not nuts, contrary to popular belief. Think of it, if you can't run your dad's company, no one will. And no one can stop you, once you are gigantic. Didn't you at least imagine killing these bastards? Turning their homes into debris? Didn't you?"

Patricia didn't answer. Yes, she did imagine killing them and yes, she really wanted to see them suffer. But the idea of being a giantess....she didn't believe in fairy tales anymore. It was just foolish. She knew about Einstein's theory, since her company worked with energy, and satellites transferring energy to Earth was not a new idea either. It was not yet realized, but she saw a lot of blueprints during her time as a senior staff member from enthusiastic would-be inventors. Not a single one was ever considered realistic.

Victor stood up, putting his book away and taking a piece of paper from his pocket. He wrote something on it, then gave it to her. "Here's my phone number and email address. If you are interested, just let me know." And with that, he went away.

Later that day, Patricia stood in front of her full-length bathroom mirror. She was naked, since she had just taken a shower. The woman looking back at her was sad. Broken. Humiliated. Victor's words entered her thoughts again. She a giantess, destroying Bamburg Energy because they fired her. She pictured herself standing in front of the building, the furniture in her bathroom being other buildings, smashing her fists into its walls, everyone running away in panic. It was, to her surprise, a pleasant thought. No, it was an exciting thought. She saw her body, her shoulder-length brown hair, her hazel eyes, her beautiful face....huge breasts, thick, muscled thighs and shapely calves, all increased to a dizzying, awe-inspiring height. Feet, bigger than the biggest car. Hands, powerful enough to crunch stone.....

The thoughts made her crotch wet. Sexual pleasure started to build up inside her. Before she knew, she put her index finger in her pussy, and started to finger herself. She pictured little men being stomped by her. Cars being crushed flatter than a penny. She was all-powerful. No one could stop her, she was invincible...she was....

Patricia came. It was an intense orgasm, lasting longer than most of the ones she usually had. It felt fantastic! Tired, she dropped in a chair. "I'm going to do it," she said to herself, panting. "Tomorrow I'll call Victor and tell him I'm going to do it!"