- Text Size +

Chapter 7

She stood a head-spinning nine miles tall!

"WOW! This is AWESOME!!!!" was all she could say, looking around her with her eyes now wide open. This was even better than she ever imagined in her wildest dreams! She was nothing less than a goddess, a rider of the apocalypse, an undefeatable doombringer. What could she do now? What in the world could be compared to her body? To parts of her body? She was big beyond imagination. Her mind raced, bringing up one thought after the other, each making her feel more and more excited.

Her pinky toe was bigger than the largest animal on Earth, the blue whale. Hell, she could eat whales like they were raisins. Even the biggest dinosaur would be little more than a small bug compared to her, leaving nothing but a greasy smear on the bottom of her sole if she stepped on it. Her pinky toenail could serve as a parking place for several cars.

Lying down, she was able to cover the distance between two villages, her head in one and her feet in the other. Her foot alone was twice the size her body had been a couple of minutes ago. She could trample down everything with a minimum of effort: forests, hills, entire cities, perhaps even smaller mountains. She was bigger than Mount Everest, which was not even chest-high compared to her.

Her chest. Her huge...enormous...TREMENDOUS chest. If she wanted a nipple-ring, it had to be so big that it could easily surround an entire ship. And she could hang the Eiffel Tower as an ornament on it. Patricia giggled at the thought, picturing herself walking around with the 1000-feet tall Eiffel Tower dangling on a nipple piercing. What would its engineer Gustave Eiffel say, if he would still be alive to witness that? What would the French say? Their national monument nothing more than a bauble, its huge weight easily carried by her mighty nipple.

And her breasts....now they were able to squish the largest industrial complex with ease....she only had to lie down and the factories, storage areas and chimneys were reduced to rubble and scrap, all by a single tit in a matter of seconds. Using her jiggling boobs as wrecking balls, entire city areas would be wiped away, buildings flying miles through the air, just by smashing her tits against them. Well, pieces of buildings anyway.

She ran her hands, now big enough to hold several sport stadiums at once, over her body. This was fantastic! She was the mightiest, biggest, most powerful creature on Earth!

"Hey, Patty, enjoying yourself?" Victor's question brought Patricia back to reality. "There are more cities waiting for you. New York City and Chicago, right?"

"What? Oh yeah, OK, I'm on my way," Patricia replied, and waded into the Atlantic Ocean. It took her a couple of minutes before the water was deep enough for her to start swimming, though not even the deepest spot on Earth was deep enough to cover her full height.

Her swimming in the Ocean was enough to cause huge tidal waves, washing away large areas of land in France, England and Ireland, and her swimming moves toppled even the largest ships. Patricia didn't notice, nor did she care. The water felt good to her body, washing away the debris, dirt and leftovers from her adventure in Europe.

"Swim more to the south," she heard Victor say after about a quarter of an hour. "New York City is located more to....THERE! THEY FIRED A NUKE!" he suddenly cried. "YES! IT'S DESTROYED!!!" She heard Victor laugh and clapping his hands. "I knew they tried! Probably the Americans! But my laser beam got it as soon as it came within a...let's see....yes, a 100-mile radius from you. You are invincible now," Victor smirked. "They waited until you were in an unpopulated area and fired one, from a submarine, I suppose."

"Good," Patricia said. She was tiring from swimming, so she didn't want to talk too much. Just like Victor said, she swam a bit more to the south. New York City was waiting, not Canada, after all.

"Oh, you should hear CNN," Victor continued. "They are giving all kinds of explanations why the nuke didn't detonate....the fools! Ah, and they are evacuating New York City and the surrounding areas...."

Standing up, Patricia waded the last part through the Atlantic towards New York. In the water, she could make out small ships, bobbing violently on the waves she caused. They were unable to fire a clear shot at her. And even if, not even hitting her eyes would cause any damage, her tear liquid washing away bullets and extinguishing fire from exploding shells.

Many ships capsized when she approached them, just by the huge waves her movements caused. She was a goddess indeed! She defeated the U.S. Navy by doing nothing but wading towards them.

"What's this?" Patricia said, picking up a fairly large ship from the Ocean. It was hardly half the length of her pinky finger. She raised it towards her eyes.

"My, and you were ready for me, you said? Do you think this garbage toys could hold me off? Look what I do to this miniature here!"

She squeezed the ship, using nothing but her thumb and index finger, turning it into a lump of steel, and threw it away. She’d never know that the "miniature" was the Ronald Reagan, the pride of the U.S. Navy. It was now a ball of steel at the bottom of the Ocean.

Patricia went to shore, heading for New York City. A small city washed away by the water running from her body as she entered dry land was just the beginning.