- Text Size +

Chapter 6

"How many energy is left?" Patricia asked on her way to Paris. She wanted to get bigger, because after France, she had to swim across the Atlantic to the US. It would take a long time at her current height.

"More than enough," Victor said. "Heh, heh. There is an expert on TV, arguing that you are an alien or something. He says it is impossible that you can exist, that you must possess another kind of life system, that kind of rubbish...the fool! Everybody told me that my invention was impossible! And they still don't believe it. Well, I didn't...."

"Yes, yes, I know about that," Patricia answered. She wasn't in the mood for Victor whining about his never appreciated genius. She heard enough of that when he was still building his devices.

Again, the weather was cloudy, and Patricia's nose started running from the cold. Stopping, she closed one nose hole with her finger and, exhaling hard though the other one, sent its contents forcefully down. Too bad for the inhabitants of the village she stood in front of; the main street became blocked by a huge glob of mucus, greenish and foul smelling. Repeating the procedure with the other nose hole, she covered three people with her cloying slime, drowning two of them.

"How's the weather in Paris?" she asked Victor, continuing her journey and carelessly trampling half the village she just presented with her nose secretion.

"Clear and sunny. Perfect for rampage," Victor said after a quick look on the internet. "In a few minutes, you'll be there."

Patricia enjoyed her walk. Though the landscape of northern France was not entirely flat, even larger hills were no real obstacle for her. She just stepped over them, while simply flattening the smaller ones like they were mole hills in a meadow. She imagined she took a stroll at the beach; the houses were shells crunching under her feet, forests little more that seaweed.

The weather cleared indeed after a few minutes, and in the distance, Patricia saw Paris. Soon, she reached the city, but not after having turned a good deal of industries and suburbs into debris.

Patricia walked through Paris, again crushing buildings, cars, trees and of course people like nothing. Before the Louvre, she stopped, looking at the still impressive building from her even more impressing height of 3000 feet.

"You know, I visited this one here on a holiday with dad once...yes, fourteen years ago. He took me from one dull painting to the other even duller statue. And when I started to complain I was bored, I was called an annoying child. Hours of boredom! All thanks to this!"

"Parents should know better", Victor said. "Kids are not interested in stuff like art. Me neither, by the way."

"Well, nor am I!" Patricia exclaimed, and with that, she started to trample the Louvre. Starting with the glass pyramid in front of it, Patricia gleefully smashed everything. Her enormous feet crushed and flattened one museum wing after the other, destroying not only the building, but the works of art as well. Pulling up her knees high, she acted as if she was crushing a card box. Works of Da Vinci like the Mona Lisa, ancient Greek sculptures, Egyptian sarcophagi…thousands of years of human art and work saw their last day when Patricia's huge soles crushed them. Ancient statues were turned to powder, paintings smashed beyond repair. She left no spot untouched.

The French and the rest of the world before their television sets looked in shock as art, worth countless billions of Euros, was destroyed by two pair of 400 foot long feet within a mere five minutes time. Tourists within the Louvre died by the thousands, eradicated, pressed into the ground along with the artworks they came to admire.

"Let's see, where is the branch located....", Patricia said when she finished destroying the Louvre. She scanned Paris, and quickly saw the building. She started to head for it, when suddenly a mischievous thought entered her mind. Smiling, she went for another landmark of Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Not caring about the mayhem at her feet, she walked though the French Capital towards the Eiffel Tower and stopped right in front of it. The monument only came up to her thighs, giving her a pleasant rush of power. "Is this all you can build? A small heap of metal?" she boomed (in French). "I know what I'm going to do with it. I'll give you your Eiffel Tower!" And with that, she clutches the 1000 foot tall building and tore it from the ground. Adjusting her grip, she wielded the Eiffel Tower like a small club, and started to smash buildings with it. "Here, and here, and here!" Patricia enjoyed herself immensely. Houses, offices, trees and historical monuments flew though the air, destroying even more of Paris where they fell. Soon, the office branch of Bamburg Energy in Paris was destroyed as well, clubbed to ruins by the landmark of France's capital. Much to Patricia's surprise, the Eiffel Tower remained intact. Mostly.

"Gee, this thing is good. I'll have another use for it," she thought. Destroying buildings, especially the historical ones, made her horny again. Lying down, her back and ass crushing a good deal of Paris in the process, she spread her legs and trusted the Eiffel Tower in her dripping wet cunt. In and out, in and out, the iron building soon was covered with slime and her love juice. Although the Tower was a bit large, even at her height, and therefore cumbersome, she managed to come after a few minutes. To the French, what they witnessed was unbelievable. Not only was their monument thorn from its place were it stood for over a century, now it was used as a gigantic dildo. Some people died by just looking at the sex scene, from pure stress.

"AAAARRRRgggghhhhh!" Patricia's orgasm hit her like lightning. Her moaning was heard all over Paris. Her stomping feet and legs swept aside everything that was unlucky enough to be in their path. Huge drops of sweat fell down on the debris. Not to mention her cum, which covered the remains of the street and buildings her pussy, tall enough to swallow a several men whole, hovered above.

"PHEW! That was great!" she said. Standing up, she threw the slime-covered Eiffel Tower away, which landed in the Seine River, causing a small boat to sink. Her hair, thicker than most ropes, tore several trees out of the ground when she raised to her full height. Patricia ran her hands through her hair, removing the tress like they were small twigs.

"You really are ashamed of nothing," Victor said. "Where do you get all these ideas?"

"I had plenty of time to think in the past months," Patricia smirked. "Now, which way to the Atlantic coast?"

When Patricia was on her way, Paris looked like it was hit by a hurricane, earthquake and bombing squad simultaneously.

While walking through France, Patricia heard Victor mention interesting news. The president of the United States was on TV. He said that the US army, air force and navy were ready for her. They found out who she was, and knew she intended to destroy the office branches of Bamburg Energy along with the cities they were located in. And since the two ones left stood in New York City and Chicago, it was plain she was on her way to the US.

"We shall not surrender! This monster shall meet her doom if she turns towards us!" Victor put his communicator near a TV, so Patricia could hear everything the president said. It made her laugh. Twice the pride, double the fall.

Reaching the coast, she scanned the Atlantic Ocean. She stood on the beach, at least with the first half of her feet, (the other half pressed a coastal village below sea level), and breathed deeply.

"OK, Vic, gimme all you got. I want every bit of energy left in the satellite! If humanity thought I am huge now, let 'em think again!"

"All right, here we go. Grow! Grow! GROW!" Victor cried turning the knob that controlled the Enlarger to its maximum. His heart raced. Everything was going according to plan. Patricia had closed her eyes and felt the sensation like needles stung her body again. She felt her body inflate, expand in all directions. The air flew along her, like standing under a big, cold hairdryer. After a minute, the feeling disappeared. She opened her eyes. What she saw made her euphoric and baffled at the same time.