- Text Size +

Chapter 4

The strange feeling returned, but Patricia didn't pay any attention to that. She was excited and amazed when she saw the office building slowly passing by her as if she was standing in an ascending elevator. Her clothes felt tight for a moment, and then ripped into shreds as her body outgrew them. Now naked, Patricia grew and grew. Her growth stopped when she reached 120 feet.

"Victor, this is great!" Patricia exclaimed. "Is this real?"

"It is," she heard Victor say in her ear. The communicator seemed to have grown as well. It worked perfect. "Now, if you want to grow further, just tell me. There is still enough energy in the satellite."

"Not yet," Patricia replied. She looked down at the office building, now barely reaching her chin. Patricia felt like King Kong, or Godzilla. She saw people, her former staff, looking at her through the windows, fear and surprise on their faces.

Patricia grinned at them, and then cleared her throat.

"OK, you worms! I'm back, bigger than life and thrice as rotten! No one fires me and gets away with it. This is my firm, and if you won't let me rule it, I won't let you rule it either! I want John, Greg and Robert down at my feet within five minutes. Otherwise, this building will be DESTROYED!!!"

Uttering the last words, she struck with her fist at the building, smashing two windows and destroying a desk with computers. Immediately, she heard screams and chatter from within.

"Five minutes," she repeated. "The clock is counting!"

They didn't need five minutes. Not even four. Three minutes later, John, Robert and Greg stood at her feet, which were twice as long as their bodies. They looked up at her, mouths open and white as a sheet.

Patricia put her hands on her hips and bent over. "Well, well. What have we here? Not as big as I had you in mind, eh?" She smirked at her own joke. Then, she looked directly at John. "You fired me 'cause I wasn't experienced enough, yes? Did you already have a successor in mind that sucked up to you? Or maybe a relative? Oh yes, it's business. We cannot let the firm go bankrupt. That's what you thought, right?"

Without waiting for a reply, she scooped Robert and Greg in her hands. Each was about the size of a small action figure to her, and she could lift the two adult men easily. Standing upright, Patricia looked down at John again. He was still looking up at her, frozen.

"I'll give you business, bastard! This is what I do with people that ruin my career!" With that, she lifted her foot and brought it down on John. She didn't stomp, just placing her foot on him, showing that she didn't need to take any effort to kill him. Shifting her weight, she felt his bones crunch under her sole as she squashed him. To Patricia, it felt like stepping on a small sack filled with crisps.

Lifting her foot, she saw a puddle of blood, mixed with flesh and clothes. Most of John’s remains was sticking at her sole. "Beggar or multinational boss, they all crunch alike under the giantess' foot," Patricia said to the corpse. "Bye, John."

Robert and Greg, each in a different hand of her, saw the killing of John too. They struggled to get out, but her grip was too tight for them. She lifted both men to her face.

"You want to get free? Shall I open my hands then?" She laughed as she saw the fear on their faces. "You can join your friend down there, who is still sticking under my foot. Do you want that? Yes?" Only Greg could shake his head, Robert was too terrified to do anything.

"Now, what shall I do with you two? You always wanted me. However, I'm quite peculiar; I don't want the next best fool to become my lover. Let’s see, how do I test who of you is worthy of me? Oh yes, I know!" Patricia smiled at both men, and walked to a nearby office building (crushing a tree and two parked bicycles while doing so).It was smaller than Bamburg Energy‘s office. It was chest-high to Patricia. She placed the two men on the roof and grinned again.

"A weight lifting contest. Men are supposed to be strong, right? Then what is better than a weight lifting contest, to see which of you guys deserves me?" Patricia smiled wickedly when she saw the looks of the faces of the men. "Let's see, what can we use as weights? Oh, yes, I know! THESE!" she exclaimed, sticking out her huge bust. Greg and Robert were afraid and dumbfounded, their eyes glued on her enormous tits. "Quite a milking machine I've got, eh?" Patricia smirked. Cupping her enormous boobs, she lifted them. "All right you maggots, here are the rules. You two lift each one of my tits. The guy who can hold it the longest wins, and I'll make him part of me. And if anyone tries to run away, I'll tear his limbs one after the other from his puny little body, got that?"

Greg and Robert didn't answer. They stood there, dumbfounded, staring at her now enormous tits, each easily over seven feet in height, sticking at least six foot from her chest. Then two large hands grabbed them again, and pulled the men towards the breasts. Standing on her toes, Patricia lifted her breasts over the heads of Greg and Robert.

"Here we go....three, two, one, and....LIFT!" Patricia exclaimed, dropping her breasts on the two men.

They never stood a chance lifting the huge orbs of flesh; they were too heavy. Both Robert and Greg fell under their huge weight in an instant, and, although her tits didn't kill them, they were unable to move or breathe. Both Robert and Greg feverishly tried to get away from under her boobs, but couldn't. They were in danger being smothered to death, by the sheer weight of the same breasts they always lusted after. Now that they could feel them, touch them, they didn't want them anymore. The only thing that filled their trousers was pee, not cum.

"Awww. Are my little boobies too heavy for the strong men? And you always wanted 'em so much!" Patricia laughed, lifting her breasts. "Then we must find another way....I know!" she exclaimed. "Let's see how long you can hang on my nipples! The winner will be the one who can hang longest."

And with that, she held both men before her breasts, her erect nipples as big as their heads. Both Robert and Greg didn't know what to do now, but Patricia filled them in.

"Grab my nipples, or die!" she spat. "And hold for your dear life, because that is the case!"

As soon as Robert and Greg had clutched her nipples, she slowly turned around. Now both men hanged about 100 feet from the ground, with nothing but Patricia’s horny nipples to hold. Soon, they started to tire, and Greg suddenly let loose, because his arms could no longer carry his weight. He fell, along the body of the girl he wanted to fuck, and hit the street before her huge feet. Then Greg was no more.

"Sounded like a bird dropping splashing on the ground to me," Patricia remarked, and grabbed Robert, who still hanged at her nipple. She raised him to her face and smiled.

"You won. Now you can become part of me. Don't worry! I keep my promises. But...I promised too you'd never touch my cunt. So I won’t let you fuck me, if that is what you thought. Don't worry, there is another way to become part of me."

And with that, Patricia threw Robert into her mouth and swallowed him alive. Just like that. No chewing, just swallowing. With clothes, shoes and all. She felt him sliding down her throat, into her belly.

"Now you are part of me!" she said, patting her tummy. Soon, he too died. Suffocated, and then dissolved by her stomach acid.

Patricia looked around. She saw little people standing around her, many of them holding their cell phones to make pictures or movies of her. Although naked, she didn't mind. Others were, like the three now dead men, afraid, frozen, astonished. Some ran. Cars stood in line in front of her, since she blocked the entire street with her huge feet. Some people were throwing up, probably because of her killing and the sheer sight of her. A 120 feet tall giant was quite a thing to look at!

Suddenly, she heard a bang followed by a sharp pain in her right leg. Turning around, she saw tanks moving towards her, shooting. One shot hit her belly, another blew a chunk out of her left thigh. She suddenly remembered that in her city an army base was located, hence their quick arrival.

"Aaaargh!" Patricia exclaimed, "No! No! They are killing me! Victor, do something!"

Patricia was afraid. More tanks and soldiers on foot were approaching, a small army ready to bring her down. At her current height, their shells and bullets were able to wound and, indeed, kill her. She closed her eyes and felt the blood running down her body while she protected her face with her arms.

"All right!" Victor said. "Here we go!"

The pain ceased. Patricia had a feeling of vertigo, but maintained her balance. Victor had activated the satellite, causing her to grow further and her wounds to close. After a minute or so, she opened her eyes again.

She was baffled first and then overjoyed. She had grown, but not just a bit. She was many times her previous height now. She inhaled deeply, out of happiness and triumph.

Patricia felt like a goddess. Her legs were endless, two giant pillars of thick muscled flesh. They dwarfed every building in the city by far, the highest skyscraper barely reaching her calf. She savored the moment, hands on her hips, looking around the city. The view looked like she was flying in a helicopter, but her feet stood firmly on the ground.

"How tall am I now?", she wondered. 2000 feet? No, it must be more. 3000? Yes, 3000 feet, give or take a hundred. 3000 feet...that means that 1500 persons would have to stand in a row, one foot after the other, to meet her height. No, more. A "foot" was longer than most human feet...maybe 1700 persons? 1800? Enough people to fill a small village anyway. Patricia giggled. A small village would be flattened into nothingness by her feet in a matter of minutes. She could squash a couple of houses at once, gardens and trees included. Not to mention the inhabitants.

"This is great, Vic!", she exclaimed loud enough for everyone in a three-mile radius to hear.

Turning to the army, she smiled. The tanks were no bigger than roaches compared to her now, the soldiers so tiny she could hardy distinguish one from another. Without a word, she stepped on a bunch on tanks, taking the buildings on either side of the street with her footfall down. The tanks didn't only look like roaches, they cracked like them. She felt the metal give way like an eggshell under her bare foot, while the concrete of the buildings was turned into dust. Patricia took another step, this time squashing a few dozen men and women from the military. They popped like overripe fruit, but Patricia couldn't feel that. Her skin was too thick.

"This is like killing fucking ants!" she exclaimed, crunching and killing the army under her feet. She was getting excited, the feeling of power was like a drug to her. She was no longer like King Kong or Godzilla. These two would hardly reach her ankles now. She was more. She was a goddess. She was....

Patricia felt omnipotent. She started to walk through the city, looking for more tanks and soldiers. With every step, dozens died. Buildings were reduced to rubble in a split second. Every footfall caused a small earthquake, toppling nearby houses, cars and sometimes uprooting a tree. Everything that came under her huge feet was lost. Crunched and squished into an unrecognizable pulp by her huge weight.

After ten minutes, the army was ultimately defeated. Soldiers, tanks and artillery stood no chance against the 3000-foot tall woman. For Patricia, they were no more than a bunch of bothersome insects, which crunched nicely under her soles. The soldiers spattered, those in the tanks pressed into goo by the in giving metal, when she stepped on them. No bullet or shell was able to damage her, most not even being able to fully pierce her 4,5 inch thick epidermis.

After having had fun with the army, dozens of buildings and countless people, Patricia turned to the office building, which still stood. It now hardly reached her knees, and Patricia had to laugh when she realized how tiny it was.

"I made a decision!" she told her former workplace. "This office branch is going into a fusion!" She grinned devilishly. "It's going to fuse....WITH THE GROUND!" she cried, raising her leg, and stomping down hard on the building. It collapsed immediately, causing smoke and debris flying all over the city. Those that were still inside never stood a chance. Every employee was crushed under the huge foot of their former superior as it came crashing through the walls and ceilings, along with equipment, cabinets, furniture and all. After the office building was destroyed, Patricia stomped a few more times on the remains, like a kid stomping on sand castles. Then she stepped on the cars of her now ex-employees, parked on the nearby lot, turning them into small metal plates (from her point of view).

"That was great!" Patricia said. "I had no quarrel with the other council members, or with the underlings...but they didn't oppose the decision me being fired. So...."

"Let's go to destroy the other office branches," Victor answered. "The closest one is in Brussels...let me guide you to it. By the way, I can see you. On the news."

Patricia looked around, and saw a dozen helicopters hovering around her. She could just read the word "CNN" on one of them. Smiling, she waved at them, then started to knead her breasts. With a girlish smile on her face, Patricia started an erotic dance. She acted like a horny teen before a webcam. How many guys was she giving a hard-on before TV now, she thought? A huge, 3000 foot woman, with enormous tits. Legs, thicker than the thickest tree, yet feminine. And the biggest ass ever. What man could possibly resist her? She imagined her pheromones, being produced in unimaginable quantities, could make men climax again and again, just by standing close to her.

Patricia started to finger herself, in front of the news helicopters and the entire city, probably for the whole world to see. Being a giantess made her loose all dignity, like people sometimes do when on television in a cheesy all-exposing talk show. After a minute, she came violently, huge globs of slime and juice flowing from her cunt, covering the ground were flattened tanks, people and debris still lay. "YESSSSS!" she cried out. "OOOOOH, YES!!!!"

"You are ashamed of nothing, eh?" she heard Victor say, who saw her live on TV. "When you are done with your sex-show, let's go to Brussels. Turn a quarter to your right, then start walking."

"Just having some fun," Patricia panted, but started to walk in the direction Victor told her, still a bit shaky from her orgasm.