- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Time is never in a hurry. And if you wait for something, it seems to slow down deliberately. It seemed an eternity for Patricia until the months passed, especially after she had her last day at the firm. There was a small goodbye party, but she felt more like a prisoner there. John held a speech, telling how well Patricia worked for the firm, and what a great man her father was (hypocrite, Patricia thought). Robert and Greg hugged her, a bit longer and more intense than one should, and they both made ambiguous comments that she always could come to their homes if she was lonely. "You can of course return here whenever you want to say hi", John said afterwards, and Patricia could not refrain from a smile. She certainly would....

After her last day at the office, she went to Victor's place nearly every week. He talked about Bamburg Energy a lot, since he had tried to sell his invention to them as well. More than once.

"But, they never gave it a serious thought. They said it wouldn't work, that I was a dreamer, and, in the end, that I was crazy! But it works! They'll see! And other firms too, who thought it is rubbish, will see! Oh yes!" Victor grinned as he told things like this. Other times, he was complaining that no one seemed to care about his intelligence and his ideas. How they laughed at him or made him feel like an idiot, when he told them of his invention and its possibilities.

Patricia was rather bored listening to this. She wanted to get her revenge as quick as possible, not hearing Victor's rants or whining about how others had not recognized his genius.

He did work as hard as possible, and soon the satellites (price tag: 100 million Euros) where finished.

"These are the Solcollectors," Victor told Patricia, pointing to three huge, rod-shaped items. "They'll unfold a huge solar screen once they are in space, collecting solar power. That is because they need energy to propel themselves to the sun. Once in place, they'll eject their propulsion devices and start collecting the solar power to be transferred. And this one (he pointed at a small, cone-like object with a tube protruding from its surface like a turret) is the Enlarger. It collects the solar power and stores it, along with the scanned data. What your body is composed of, you understand? It'll make you grow whenever I turn this knob over there...." Victor showed Patricia his computer room in the back of his house. It was equipped with a collection of monitors, computers, buttons, knobs and half a dozen TV screens. "I control the satellites from here. The one detecting nukes will also be in orbit around Earth, of course. That will be this one." He showed Patricia a spherical satellite, the size of a beach ball. A large tube protruded from its surface too. The laser turret, Victor explained. "It is connected to the small, cherry like object I showed you, remember? The nuke-detector."

"Yes," Patricia replied. "I don't need to hear all the details. Now, can we get them into space?"

"Yes, but as I told you before, we need to use the launching pad of Bamburg Energy to do so. Can you arrange that?"

"Sure. I still have my ID. I kept it, even though it is expired. But I doubt the guards of the launching pad even know I'm fired....".

"All right then. I'll hire a van and we can get the satellites in space. Then I can start building the scanning device."

Later that day, Patricia and Victor drove towards the launching pad of Bamburg Energy. As Patricia predicted, she only had to wave her ID to the guards and the launching pad was theirs. Patricia ordered a number of workers to prepare a rocket for launch, which they promptly did. They had no idea either that she was no longer in. A couple of hours later, the satellites were on their way into space. No one at the firm would ever know.

About two months later, Victor had finished the scanning device (he asked for 25 million more to build it). Patricia always paid without asking questions. 175 million Euro well spent, she thought.

Then, she had to lie in the scanning machine for two hours, wearing only the communicator in her ear. She wanted to be naked, since she had daydreamed about being a giantess many times since, and always had she been naked in her imagination. So why not likewise in reality?

Every part of her body was scanned two hours later and the data stored and sent to the Enlarger, which now was in orbit around Earth. The Solcollectors still had three weeks traveling to do and a month to load themselves with enough solar power.

It was hard for Patricia to wait, but finally the day came. After having a nice breakfast of cereals and a huge glass of prune juice, she went to Victor's place early in the morning. Patricia was ready for revenge, ready for action. She felt a familiar tingling in her crotch by merely thinking about it!

"Everything is fine," Victor said, checking his computer screens. "The satellites are in place and loaded. No one has seen them or paid any attention to them."

"Great!" Patricia was excited. How she longed for this day! She had daydreamed about being a giantess for over six months now, each time ending with a huge orgasm. Today, it would be real!

"Now, let me see how tall you are," Victor said, taking a measuring tape. "Yes. You are 5'8. Now, I'm going to put you under narcosis and put the nuke-detector in you belly. Then, I'll make you grow a little to close the wound".

"And after that scan me and the detector again..."

"Yes. Now, lie down on the table in the attic. I arranged everything for the little surgery. Let's start."

When Patricia awoke an hour later, she saw a small, bloody scar across her belly. She went looking for Victor, who sat in his computer room. "Now, ready for your first grow?" he asked. "You have the communicator in your ear? Right, here it goes....". Victor twisted the knob, and Patricia felt a strange sensation. It was like her whole body was being punctured with little needles for a moment, then the feeling disappeared.

"Did I grow?" she wondered aloud. She looked around, but nothing seemed different.

"Yes." Victor replied. "Wait, I'll measure you again...yes, you are now 5'9! And the wound is gone!"

Patricia looked at her belly and startled. The wound was indeed gone, only a little dried blood remained. "Fantastic!!!" she cried. "This is awesome!" She rubbed her hands together. "They are going to pay! Oh yes!"

"Now, you'll need to be scanned again, with the nuke-detector and the communicator. Then, you are ready."

After the scanning was complete, Patricia took the public transit to the city. Victor told her to do so, since, he said, she didn't want her car to be damaged. It took quite a while to get there by subway and bus, but finally, she arrived. Wearing old clothes, she stood in front of her former office building. It looked tall, but it wouldn't much longer! She smirked and turned on the communicator.

"Can you hear me Victor?" she asked.

"Yes. Everything works fine. Are you ready? Put your hair over your ears, so the communicator won't be damaged accidentally..."

"OK. Now make me tall enough to hold an adult person in my hand. I'll teach those bastards to mess with me!"

"OK!", Victor said. "GROW!!!!!"