- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finality

Episode One,

Act Four: Expected Outcome?

 

"Alright little guy, one more tag and I win." Sammy cheerfully reminded the tiny person she had cupped in her palms.


"I'm hopeless" Sam thought silently to himself "I'll gladly accept the challenge, I can win this!" He yelled out loud, showing a false image of confidence to the girl who still seemed to be too concerned in her own actions partaining to him rather then what he did, he didn't feel like he was a human to her, he knew she just thought of him as she would any pointless object. "But I'm so much more! I have it in me to win this, I have to! What would it be saying if I didn't?" Sam screamed the question to himself mentally, it seemed he was the only one who could keep him company.


"Well, here ya go" Sammy said as she released the saliva drenched tiny onto the floor.


"The tiny has 30 seconds to find a new location." Sounded Clair from above.


"I hate this so much..." Sam thought "Now where is that ball?" Looking around, Sam couldn't find it. The beeping was quick, meaning it was definately close by, but where could it be? The closest thing to him was Sammy's massive bare feet... "But could she possibly..."


Sammy playfully toyed with the tiny red ball under her toes, she wasn't alowed to move a distance as a whole, but she was still allowed to toy with her toes, and also prevent the tiny from getting it if she wanted to. She smiled as she looked down to notice that Sam was staring at her feet, he knew. "Aww, come on little guy, I know you like my feet but don't just stand there!" She teased, she was loving this.


"Dammit Sammy you cheater!" Sam yelled, he had no options now, he had to find the box and some shelter before the time ran out or else he was done, he'd have to worry about the ball later.


"20 seconds left" Clair sounded.


Sammy watched as the tiny began to sprint towards the green chair, that must be where the box was, kind of unlucky that it just so happened to be a distance away.
Sam was making quick progress towards the chair, and he could begin to see what appeared to be a large box underneath it. "Double Bingo" He said under his breath.


"The giant may now move." Announced Clair.


"Here goes nothing" Sammy playfully said, slightly nudging the ball forward with her foot so she could grab it between her toes, and she began moving towards the tiny.
"Almost there... almost there..." Sam yelled, his yelling served no practical use aside from pushing him forward, perhaps the audiences at home could also hear it, but at this point Sam couldn't give a damn about what the audiences thought. He was more concerned of the gentle but deafining stomp of Sammy's bare feet pursuing him.


"Give it up, little guy, you can't win." Sammy teased in pursuit of the tiny, only a few more steps and that's the last tag of the game.


"I can win!" Sam screamed, making a final push for the chair, his false confidence becoming real "HOME SAFE!" He cheered as he crossed into the shade of the chair.


"Dammit!" Sammy stomped her foot, this was the first time she swore in a while, it was a result of the built up tension of the game along with her predatory instincts that fueled it, but she was foolish, because as soon as her foot hit the floor she realized that she used the wrong foot, as the ball slimmed from underneath her toes.


"Woah" Sam yelled as he instinctively hit the floor as the ground shook from the thunderous stomp. When he got up, he turned back to see the ball flying away from the bewildered bare feet. "Now's my chance!" He yelled, charging towards the ball that was quickly leaving his safety zone. "If only... So close..." It was all or nothing.


"Don't worry little guy, I'll get it" Sammy teased, recovering from her burst of anger. Then she saw the tiny start running along the shade of the chair, towards the ball. He would have to come out sometime to go get it. "And when he does, he's going to find my sole right ontop of him" She deviously planned.


Sam saw the ball in his sights, it wasn't too far away from the left corner of the chair where he was at, he paused a moment and saw that Sammy wasn't pursuing him "Maybe she's giving me a sporting chance?" He was humoring himself at this point. "I'll keep an eye out for her." Sam took a deep breath and charged towards the ball.


Sammy saw the tiny quickly make his way to the ball, and immediately began walking towards him as soon as he left the safety of the chair.


Sam bent over to pick up the ball, and for reasons out of logical thinking, paused to cherish the moment. Perhaps it was relief, perhaps it was that he had subconciously lost his will as he had realized Sammy was closing in on him, and perhaps he realized he wouldn't have been able to pull this off anyways, but for a split second before his fate was decided, Sam felt an aura of desperate fear of the inevitible. He turned to the sky to see what he knew would happen, the sky was blocked out by the titanic outline of a foot descending upon his helpless body.


"Game over" Sammy cheered as she grounded her foot ontop of the tiny, she barely felt a struggle this time. "Did you really think that would work?" Sammy asked the tiny, not expecting any answer.


Sam couldn't answer if he wanted to, he barely heard the question, instead he heard the muffled screams of his soul as the all too familiar feeling of thousands of tons of foot pressure on his body overwhelmed him. That familiar scent of smelly feet filled his nostrils as he once again felt helpless underneath the giant girl's sole. This time, however, he felt the entire cushiony structure of her foot begin to move him across the ground, he soon saw the beginning of Sammy's wiggling toes.


Sammy was in emotional ecstacy right now, she had won! She knew she could do it. But she also felt a hint of guilt, it was over, she was done."I'll make this last..." She calmly said under her breath.


Sam's body was soon assaulted with the heavy feeling of gigantic toes actively making an effort to knead him into paste into the ground. His body wouldn't give, he knew that, but that seemed to only make it worse. Every smash on his face, arms, or any other body part felt worse then the last, as if the girl was truly trying to kill him. "Maybe she is, she's already proven she doesn't care what happens to me." He thought hopelessly, he had already been stomped twice, and chewed on, spit out, and humiliated beyond any recovery. He had no future. He suddenly thought about all the people that were seeing this happen to him, even if it was all virtual, the humiliation was completely real. Nationwide, people were cheering for the human girl as she pounded him mercilessly underneath her toes, she was their hero, how dare he try to earn his respect?


"Mmm... I think that's enough" Sammy sighed, giving a few more forcible shoves with her big and index toes. "Tag..." She said with a hint of finality.


"Match over, the giant has won." Clair sounded from above.


Sam never felt worse.

Sammy never felt better.

 

The lights flickered off.

Chapter End Notes:

Sammy wins! What, did you really expect Sam was going to be a hero? He wasn't thinking his thoughts through. But did he really diserve to lose?

Anyways, now comes the rewards!