- Text Size +

Episode One: John vs Em
Act One: Boom Boom Dollar

"Pfft, I can do this any time, anywhere" Rodney had signed up for this strange new game show called "Shrink to Win," the gist being that one contestant is apparently "shrunk" and given some objective while another person, normal sized, tries to stop him.

"So what if I become small, most of the people so far have been idiots"

Shrink to Win is now on it's Second Season, ratings have soared, and so far, only a few tinies have actually won. Though it may seem hopeless, the general consensus with critics has been that people have just made stupid choices, like that time Arnold sprinted for the last Goal Token when Sandra was clearly sitting on the chair right above it, she had crossed her legs so he couldn't see her feet dangling and he wouldn't see her, however, if he had even looked for a moment it would've been clear that she was there. Even the first episode, with a poor fool named Sam, was littered with just desperate thinking.

"Yep, this is gonna be a piece of cake" John confidently strolled towards the center of the stage where Clair, the host, and his opponent were waiting.

She was an average girl, she seemed younger then him, around 18 or so. She had a striped white and black tank top with a necklace around her neck, she had on some average blue jeans rolled up at the bottom, and was wearing black converses.

"Wow, of all the people I could've been paired up with, a kid, really?" Now John had just finished college, around 22. "This is gonna be a piece of cake."

The girl clearly heard him, and she gave him a quiet look of annoyance.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to Shrink to Win!" Claire announced "Today we have John and Emm, two average-"

"Hey who are you calling average! I'm not average, I mean, that girl probably is, but I'm John Romano, pfft, average?"

"- As I was saying, average young folks, but tonight, they're gonna get the experience of a lifetime, one's gonna shrink, and the other's gonna make their life a pain."

"Yea, hear that Emm? A PAIN!" Em clearly didn't appreciate John's cockieness, and began to tap her foot impatiently...

"Anyways, tonight's game is going to be a game of Hide and Seek. The tiny's gonna have to locate three goals and get to them, all the while the giant's gonna have to find the tiny and stomp em' out for a point, first to three wins. The twist is, the tiny is going to be located at random and the giant's not going to know where the goals are, so it's up to the tiny to be as stealthy as possible."

"Piece of cake, prepare to get stomped ye' emo sucker."

At that last word, Em turned bright red and was now clearly agitated.

"And now, let's see who's gonna shrink-"

Everything went white.

John awoke to a slam, a giant shoe came right infront of him, the sole meeting him right infront of his face, he could see across the shoelace lines going up to connect to the gigantic leg of the girl he knew was going to give him hell.

"You better hide, little guy, cause' now I'm really ticked off." The booming voice of Em assaulted John's ears. John could see her looking down at him, her usually shy face now just had a small - not so devious, but certainly there -smile.

"Let the games begin!" 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't expect and update for a bit.