- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first experiment with mouth play, maybe it's my last, we'll have to wait and see.

Episode One:
Act Three: Runner on the Run

"Ugh..." Sam groaned as Sammy slowly peeled him off her sweaty foot.

"Mmm, looks like somebody really likes my feet, that last stomp stuck you hard, didn't it?" Sammy said, acknowledging that she had stomped the poor tiny so hard that he was now stuck to her foot "Well, sorry little guy, but you can't stay there forever." She said as she put her sole face up and grabbed his arm to pull him off, slowly of course, she really couldn't wait to see the video of Sam's vision after the match, she would have to make these next rounds quicker.

"Once the tiny is on the ground again, he may begin finding another suitable place to search for the item." Sounded Clair's voice from above, both Sam and Sammy still couldn't see where that voice was coming from, were the speakers behind the walls?

"Alright little guy, here ya go" Sammy casually said, as if she was giving him a gift by putting him on the ground "Only to get squished again by my stinky soles." She thought.

"Agh, what? Thirty seconds?" Sam said in shock as he Same to his senses.

"15 seconds left." Clair boomed from above.

"Oh God" Sam said as he began to sprint, it seemed Sammy had put him right where she found him, next to the couch. He hurriedly dove under the couch and began to run towards some red objects out of Sammy's reach "Might as well start my search now" He decided.

"The giant my now move." He heard Clair say, somewhat muffled because of the layers of sofa on top of him.

"Aww, he cheated! He's under the sofa, I can't reach down there." Sammy pouted, crouching under the sofa and trying to reach her hand for the tiny who was just out of reach.

Sam nearly fainted when he saw her massive hand coming for him, her thumb and index finger extended "That's where I'M supposed to be" He thought, but was relieved to see that they were just out of reach. "Home safe" He sighed.

"Ah well, he's got to come out sometime, right...?" Sammy didn't like this part, what could she do? She decided to sit down cross-legged and think of a plan, giving Sam a view of her soles underneath the sofa, she flexed her sole and wiggled her toes, trying to give the illusion that she was not paying any attention and was deep in thought, all the while thinking of a good plan to lure him out.

Sam looked at all the objects laid out infront of him, they were all miscellaneous shapes and sizes, what did they say he was looking for again? "Oh yea, the beeping, I just have to follow the beeping!" Come to think of it, Sam did hear a faint beeping, and once he realized that it was coming from his left he decided to pursue it.

"Mmm... Didn't they say something about tools? Where are they?" Sammy was thinking hard... "They were on something... Oh yea! The table!" She accidentally said out loud, looking down, Sam didn't seem to notice. She stood up and began to gently pad towards the table, which was next to the green chair, trying not to make Sam notice she was gone.

Sam did notice she was gone, her gentle foot steps still sounded ten times amplified to his ears, but he was too concerned with the source of the beeping, which was getting louder, then he was with whatever Sammy was up to. "I might live to regret ignoring her when she's probably getting something to make my life miserable, but what can I do?"

"Ah hah" Sammy exclaimed, looking at the tools infront of her. "Jackpot... Wait, no it isn't, these are just average things that I can find at home!" She was disappointed, her "tools" were just a ruler, a roll of tape, and a box of tissues. "Well, if I give him a show he might need those tissues." She chuckled "But I doubt anything's sexy when it's giant compared to you." Now that she was starting to think of it, however, it seemed less likely so, maybe even the opposite. "Anyways, I gotta make use of what I got, mmm, this tape might be useful, and this ruler too." She picked up both, and started gently walking back to the couch.

"Bingo!" Sam said, the beeping was faster then he ever when he held up the object infront of him. "Yup, there it is." It was unremarkable, just a red ball, but it was his ticket to freedom, oh, and those prizes. "But ending this nightmare's my first priority." He decided. "Now where could that box be?"

Sammy had a plan, she crouched down and began to lay tape down on the ground that marked the beginning of the couch. She managed to get some tape down before Sam could look back and see what she was doing. She shot him a smile, knowing full well that he couldn't escape this one. If he ran out of the couch before she was finished, she could drop the tape and just pursue him regularly, which wouldn't end well for him given their past experience, and if he waited for her to set the tape, he wouldn't be able to escape, they would be at a stale mate. "But he has to come out, the box isn't in there." Sammy decided, she was going to tag him again either he liked it or not.

"Dammit, I can't win." Sam thought, he knew that tape at this size would be much more effective at holding him down, or at least slowing his progress, then it typically would. He knew Sammy was going to get another tag, and he hated it.

"Ah well, might as well try." He clenched the ball between his hands as if it was made of pure gold, and waited for Sammy to look back at her tape dispenser to get another piece of tape.

Sammy was just finished taking out another piece of tape before she noticed the tiny Sam running towards the couch at the corner of her eye, she decided to fake herself taking longer then usual to take out the tape. "This is usually smarter then I ever think" Sammy thought, and she knew it was because now she had motivation. She had prey to catch, and the desire to have him at her will again was making her think in ways to make it happen.

Sam was right about the edge of safety, the edge of the land where he had the advantage, and into the land where he was treated like an ant by a girl that was probably younger then him, but just so much bigger, a girl he couldn't ever hope to be like again "Lets clear those thoughts out of my mind, shall we?" He gulped "Lets go."

Sammy noticed the tiny person running out of his safety, but decided to wait until he was a few steps outside before she would pounce on him.

Sam was outside of his shelter, into the wild, Sam noticed that Sammy wasn't paying attention, this was working better then he thought.

"Ha ha! Fooled ya little guy." Sammy said as she saw Sam's face go white, she dropped the tape and launched herself to her side in his general direction with her arms held out. Her face Same a few steps short of Sam, who was now looking directly at her, as she looked at him. Sammy suddenly felt a true predatory desire.

Sam looked directly into the cute, giant, eyes of his captor. He knew he was bested. "Hold still little guy." She suddenly said, as he heard something approach him from behind, he didn't look back quick enough and he felt two fingers wrap themselves around his body, he gripped the ball as if it was his life.

Sammy loved the fragile feeling of life between her fingers as she stood up. "Mmm, looks like I've got you little mouse." She teased. "What should I do with such a small little guy? I've got you inbetween my two fingers, four feet off the ground, that's a long fall you know."

Sam did know, what he didn't know, or at least what he wished he didn't know, was exactly what Sammy was planning on doing as he saw her lick her lips. Eyes fixated on him. He clenched the ball tightly to his chest, which seemed to catch Sammy's attention. "Ooh, what's that? Oh yea, the box, sorry, but I can't let you have that, little guy." He heard her say his fate, her other hand Same under him and slowly pulled the ball from his hands with two more fingers, he hated how easily she overpowered him.

Sammy grabbed the small little ball and dropped it next to her feet. "Looks like it's down the hatch you go, little guy." She said to him playfully, raising him to her mouth.

"Oh God, no, this's gotta be against the rules or something, right?" Sam yelled, Clair didn't answer. He saw he was now directly above Sammy's open mouth, her tongue salvating for his entrance.

"Relax little guy." Sammy said, she dropped him into her mouth, and began to lightly chew. "I'm not gonna swallow, I just wanna suck a little bit." She said, pulling the tiny figure inside her mouth against her teeth using her flexible tongue as she spoke to him. She pushed and shoved his minuscule body against the sides of her mouth, sucking on the tiny person, he still tasted kind of salty, maybe it was from her feet? "Oh come on, my feet weren't THAT sweaty" She teased, she knew that she was absolutely breaking the tiny person's spirit with ever word she said, with every glide of her soft, wet, tongue on his body.

"Oh, yea, and TAG" Sam heard his captor boom from all the ways around him, he suddenly felt his entire "room" move downwards, and saw her open her mouth as the massive tongue he was on pushed him out to "freedom." He fell for what seemed like ages onto the soft palm of Sammy. When he looked up, she was still smiling down at him as if nothing happened.

"God... I'm so wet." Sam said to the oblivious girl, who seemed to notice the same thing but didn't care enough about his opinion on the matter, never had he felt so helpless and humiliated.

"Tag accepted, round over." Sounded Clair from above.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for act four, will Sam make it, win the prize, and his freedom?