- Text Size +
Jason is senior in high school. He is part of his school’s wrestling team and is the best one on the team. He could a guy down in less than two minutes. He’s a skinny but muscular, good looking eighteen year boy. His handsome face was well known throughout the school especially with the ladies, but still remains faithful to his girlfriend.

The eighteen year old student was well known at school, but no one except his girlfriend know the secret about an ability that he had gain over an year ago. Jason was walking home from wrestling practice one evening. He was really late because carried on longer than he expected. His parents would have his ass if he was late. To beat the time, he cut through the park halfway across his house. He ran through the playground and the picnic tables until he tripped and fell into a strange liquid of blue stuff. It got on his clothes and his mouth. He swallowed a little until he wiped the stuff from his mouth and some on his clothes and started to back home.
When he got home, he started to get a strange feeling inside him. His stomach started to mess with him a little, but he ignored it, ate dinner, and went to his room to start his homework.

After he went up to his room he still had that same feeling he had in his stomach before dinner. It suddenly became worse. Jason started to become dizzy felt like he was about to pass out. Then all the sudden, everything went dark.


Jake woke up feeling something heavy on him still in the dark. He started to crawl around the dark cramped cave trying to find a way out. After a couple of minutes he found an exit. He crawled out noticing that some things were wrong. For one, he was naked, and two, it looked like his room has become bigger than it was before. His bed looked like a big building and his clothes on the floor looked like small mountains before him. There was one explanation for this. He had shrunk down to an inch! How can he shrink down to a toy less than ten seconds? He pace around in his room in fear, trying to remember what anything unusual that happened today before coming home from wrestling practice. The only thing unusual that happened to him was when he fell into that puddle of that blue liquid stuff. “It must have been that blue stuff I fell in”, Jason thought as he heard the loud knock of the door and the high annoying voice of his mother.

“Jason are you ok in there?”

Jason was covered in swear. He did not want his mom to see him like this. He wished he was his normal size again. Then suddenly he started to grow back to his original size. He was on his floor when his body grew back to his original height and when the door opened to reveal his mom having a confused look on her face at his naked body.

“Um Jason…?”

“It’s a guy thing mom” Jason said as he tries to cover his privates with his hands.

Jason’s mom just looked at him dumbfounded as she slowly close Jason’s door. Jason could not believe what happened. It looks like their more to Jason’s power that meets the eye.