- Text Size +

The Next Saturday (Part 3)

It seemed as if the weight of the world was literally upon Sally's body, pinning her to the point of immobility. All around her was darkness; no light was currently flowing into her heavy prison, as Dustin's foot was currently completely flat on the floor, his massive bare sole pressing her into the equally massive sandal that she was laying against. Her face was buried into his tough flesh, before turning her head to her side to breathe a bit easier. Though all she could breathe in--and smell--was the scent of both his foot and the flip-flop beneath her.

There was nothing she could do; she could barely even move her limbs. Dustin's foot was pressing down on her so heavily that part of her feared that she would be pushed into the sandal itself.

Through the thick flesh, she could vaguely hear sounds high above her. Sounds that sounded close to a conversation. There was no mistaking that it was Dustin talking, but she did not hear a second voice. Perhaps he was on his phone.

"...You're supposed to be giving me all your attention..." Sally muttered, a bit annoyed.

She did not hear the cell phone ring; perhaps he had it on vibrate. Regardless, she was somewhat disappointed that he had broken the rule of them not talking to anyone else during their sessions. Either that, or he currently held her in such little regard--that she was so far beneath him, literally even--that he felt that she was not worth honoring with such a stipulation.

Sally felt it more comfortable--and titillating--to think that the latter was the case.

Then, the intense weight on her body became worlds lighter, as light flowed into her eyes. The sandal had tilted downward, before just as quickly tilting in the other direction, and the weight settled on her again. In fact, she felt the pressure increase even more than it had been before, before just as quickly lifting off of her and bringing her light once more. And the process happened again, several more times. It did not take her long to figure out that Dustin was walking around.

Meanwhile, Dustin held his cell phone to his ear as he listened to his friend Elliot on the other line. He normally would have ignored this call, but the two of them were collaborating on a project for their Chemistry class, and Elliot wanted to know of some details before working on his portion of the project.

Dustin had just finished telling him of the materials that he needed. "You got all that?" He asked as he walked around the kitchen.

"Yeah," Elliot replied. "Good thing this isn't due for another month."

"That doesn't mean that we can slack off," Dustin said. "Everyone else has already started on their projects. We're already behind."

"We're not that far behind. You just wanted to get the jump on everyone and finish first. You know, they say that slow and steady wins the race."

Dustin laughed slightly. "But still, I don't want to end up waiting until the last minute to put it all together. I want to get at least a 95% on it."

"Dude, isn't that asking too much?"

"Not at all." Dustin half-jokingly replied.

Elliot sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll be sure to pull my weight so I don't bring down your high expectations. I wanted us to get together today, but I know that you and Sally always do your bondage stuff on Saturdays."

"Yeah, Saturdays are bad for me." Dustin stopped in front of the kitchen window behind the sink. "Sundays are fine, though."

"Where is Sally, anyway? I bet she's mad that I interrupted you."

"She's around," Dustin answered as he looked down at his right foot. "And don't worry how she feels. She'll understand."

"Wow, Dustin Burbank taking charge as usual!" Elliot laughed.

"Of course. I'm the dom, after all." Dustin laughed as well.

Elliot laughed again. "Well, I guess I'll let you get back to her. I'll have as much as I can tomorrow when we meet up. Is that cool?"

"Of course," Dustin replied.

"Alright then, I'll talk to you later."

"See ya."

Once Elliot disconnected, Dustin placed his phone back in his pants pocket. He thought about the class project that was due within a month; more stress added onto his already busy schedule. Between his classes and exams, as well as his retail job, part of him was amazed that his sanity was still with him. Of course, he knew that it was because of his and Sally's Saturday sessions that kept him from losing his cool.

Then, he thought back to when he and Sally had first met, nearly four years ago; they were both Freshmen at their university who happened to share two classes with each other. They were both science majors--Dustin in Chemistry and Sally in Biology--and they soon took an interest in the other's choice subjects; eventually, they started talking to each other outside of class, and began dating. Soon after, Sally revealed to him her fondness in BDSM, particularly her masochism and sexual submissiveness. At first, Dustin wasn't sure that he'd be able to satisfy her in that way, but in time, he grew into the role she expected from him and started to enjoy playing the dominant part as well.

At first, they started with the usual BDSM activities: bondage, ropes, whips, gagging, and such. Eventually, Sally opened up about her other--in her words "biggest"--kinks; she had a huge thing for feet--particularly male feet--and loved to worship them. She also said that she loved the idea of a guy standing on her, trampling her underfoot, and using her as a footstool. However, she was very disappointed that male-on-female trampling content was so hard to find on the Internet; while she also had a thing for women trampling other women, she found something especially special about a guy doing it to a woman. She had also never mentioned it to any of her past boyfriends, as she was afraid of how they would take it; according to her, teenage boys were not exactly the most openminded people in the world.

Like before, Dustin was reluctant to fulfill her fantasies; he was afraid that he would hurt her, but she assured him that she was able to handle it. He wondered how she knew that if she never tried it before, but in the end decided to go through with it. While their first time was a bit sloppy, they both enjoyed the experience and thrill one would get from doing something for the first time. From there, their activities mainly consisted of footplay, while the bondage they enjoyed before increasingly took a backseat until they barely did it at all.

Before, he never thought that he would be doing these things with a woman; he would have been satisfied with just normal sex, along with oral and anal. However, now he cannot imagine what his sex life would be without BDSM.

"...Maybe I should bring back the bondage," Dustin pondered to himself. "It's always nice to change things up a bit sometimes."

Though the gemstone he bought definitely helped to "change things up". Dominating Sally as a normal-sized human was thrilling enough, but stamping all over a bug-sized person was something that he found especially satisfying; the fact that there was absolutely nothing that she could do to save herself against such a powerful force turned him on even more. At that moment, she felt more like a small pebble in his show than an actual person.

He turned around and walked towards the kitchen table. Halfway there, he stopped and pulled his right foot out of its sandal, and leaned down over it. He could see the minuscule and disheveled Sally embedded into the footprint in the insole, right where the ball of his foot was below the thong. He could just barely see her tiny mouth breathing in and out heavily.

Dustin stared at her for a few seconds, as she turned and began to crawl in the opposite direction, perhaps in an effort to escape. Then, he stood back up slid his foot back into the flip-flop. He felt his foot push her back flat against the insole as it rolled over her and its toes gripped the thong. With his foot secured in its sandal, he lifted that very foot, and stomped down hard on the floor. Raising his heel slightly, he twisted his foot on its ball, making sure to have Sally pinned right in the epicenter.

"Did you really think you could get away from me?" Dustin asked in a bit of a cruel tone. "Don't be silly. You're so small that I could cover what would take you half the day in a few seconds. Hell, if I wanted to, I could just throw you in my mouth and swallow you. ...But I will say that you are going to be 'swallowed' in some form before the day's done..."

He stopped twisting his foot, lowering its heel back onto the floor. After grabbing his now empty Sprite bottle from the table, he walked over to the garbage bin to dispose of it, and began to walk out of the kitchen.

Sally could not escape; she did not know why she even tried. Her body ached after being stomped and grinded as she was before, even though the insole cushioned the shock a bit. She felt the weight on her back being lifted off and applied back onto her again; Dustin was once again on the move. She could hear the loud sounds of his sandals slapping against the tile floor with each step.

She wondered what he meant when he said that she would be swallowed that day. Was be truly going to put her in his mouth? While she would have loved that, she knew that he had to take care that he did not accidentally actually swallow her. Unless he make himself vomit her up right away before she reached his stomach.

As the sandal tilted downward as Dustin took another step, she found herself suddenly tumbling down the slope. She rolled underneath and past his large toes, and fell out of his shoe and onto the hard floor of the kitchen. As she recovered, she looked and saw the giant young man walking out of the kitchen and into the back hallway.

"Hey, wait!" Sally yelled as he left. She quickly realized that she was so tiny that there was no way her words would have reached him. Just as there was no way she would be able to catch up with him at her present size.

The kitchen was mind-numbingly huge, as if it were a city. Clumps of dust and dirt were sparsely scattered along the floor, and the large table and cabinets seemed to reach to the sky. The ceiling certainly was high enough to be the sky.

She wondered what she should do. Should she attempt to run after Dustin, or should she wait for him to return? The latter seemed like the most obvious choice; it was only a matter of time before Dustin noticed that she was missing, and he would soon return for her.

In the meantime, she decided to explore as much as the kitchen as she could until he came back for her.


Dustin walked into the bedroom, heading especially for the bed. Upon reaching it, he sat down on it, slipping both of his feet out of their sandals. As he rested his feet on the floor besides them, he looked onto the right sandal's insole, and noticed that it was empty. Sally had escaped.

"I guess she slipped out," he said to himself.

Remaining calm, he looked out toward the doorway. He wondered why he had not felt her fall out of his sandal. Was she so small and insignificant that she was able to slip out unnoticed? Whatever was the case, he decided to go look for her. Opting to remain barefoot, he stood back up and began his search, starting in that very bedroom before moving out into the hallway.

He walked slowly, looking very closely at the floor beneath him for any tiny movement. Part of him was relieved that he had not made Sally as small as he initially considered.

...That was for later.

Making his way into the living room, he still found no sign of her on the floor. The only place left was the kitchen. Upon looking towards the kitchen, he immediately saw a dark speck moving slowly on the floor. He smiled, and headed right in her direction.

Sally heard those giant footsteps draw closer, and soon enough, she saw him in the living room. He looked right in her direction, right at her. Before she could process it, he began to approach her.

She ran in the opposite direction, but it was a lost cause. In no time at all, he had reached her. Her legs stalled to a stop, and she slowly turned around. He stood over her, practically capturing her in his shadow.

As she looked upward at just how large he was, she became weak-kneed. He was so massive, so powerful, she felt like a tiny bug scurrying at a person's feet. His feet especially were powerful weapons, strong enough to easily overpower her and stamp her into dust. She stared at his left foot as those thoughts filled her head. Once more, she imagined herself being mashed flat by it, her tiny body splatter into a bloody mess pasted to the bottom of his foot.

"There you are," Dustin finally said. "I was beginning to worry about you. Almost."

"You came back!!" Sally cheerfully yelled out, though she was not sure if her voice reached him.

"But for trying to escape, you have to be punished."

Sally heard movement, and turned to her left to see his right foot slowly lifting off of the floor and moving over her. She stared at his sole, its massive flesh casting a shadow all around her. A voice deep inside of her urged her to run, but her legs would not obey. She knew that it did not matter if she ran or not; there was no escape.

Indeed, before she could have even more time to think about it, the ceiling of flesh descended upon her. A heavy weight fell onto her head, which then pushed her entire body off of her already fragile legs and onto the floor. Then, the weight increased by the ton; without a cushion like with the sandal before, Sally bore the full brunt of his foot's strength, which sandwiched her between it and the hard floor.

Dustin pressed down on his foot--on Sally--with as much strength as he could muster. He could feel the minute movements of her squirming beneath the ball of his foot, despite all of the force he was exerting to keep her pinned.

Keeping up the pressure, he rolled his foot around in a small circle on the floor. He could feel Sally being pushed around with it as she was rolled against the floor.

"You see," he said as he continued to rotate his foot, "you're completely powerless. Just like a piece of dirt beneath my foot. Worthless."

He then pulled his foot back, dragging Sally with it until she was eventually released from his grasp as his foot lifted off the floor behind him. Then, he quickly moved the same foot forward along the floor, hitting her with his big toe and sending her sliding across the floor several feet away, past the table. As she came to a stop, Dustin did not give her any chance to recover; he chased after her and, upon reaching her within seconds, lifted his foot over her and stepped down.

...However, he did not step on her; instead, he positioned his foot so that she was settled between his big and second toes.

As Sally recovered from being kicked away, she found herself surrounded by a wall of flesh; his gigantic toes. She looked above her, and saw the mindnumbingly-huge Dustin standing right over her, his face seemingly reaching into the sky at her scale. His eyes were looking downward, directly at her.

"Now," he said, "lick my foot. Or I'll smash you again."

Sally shuddered once he made his threat, but she quickly did as he commanded, crawling to the fleshy wall to her left and placing her comparably tiny hands on it, after which she began to pass her tongue over his skin. It was a taste that she had experienced many times before, the plain and simple yet addicting taste of his foot. Even at her size, her tongue could pick up minute traces of sweat.

She worked her way to the left, and even mixed in a few kisses. Beforelong, she had reached the other side, and she found that her tongue was becoming a bit dry. Despite this, she continued to take the texture and taste of his toes into her mouth, savoring it even.

Her tongue almost spent, she then bit into the skin, gnawing on it as much as her tiny teeth would allow her.

This got Dustin's attention. "Are you biting me? What are you, some kind of flea?"

He reached down and plucked her out from between his toes. Holding her between his index finger and thumb, he stood upright and held the tiny woman in front of his face.

"Maybe I should show you what a real bite feels like," he said as he briefly squeezed her between his fingers.

"...What do you mean...?" Sally said, curious yet a bit worried. "...You can't possibly-" The air was pushed out of her body as the giant digits squeezed her again.

"You're so small that I can't hear anything you're saying," Dustin teased. "Even when you're this close to me. Not that I care about any objections you have. You're going in."

Then, he started to move his hand closer to his mouth. Sally began to fight and struggle in his grasp as she watched his giant mouth open, her moving ever closer to it. In a matter of seconds, she was inside, and the hold he had on her released her. She fell right onto the tip of his giant wet tongue, as the giant hand retreated and the mouth closed, sealing her in a dark, wet prison, filled with the odor of his breath that smelled a bit of lemon.

Before she could even move, the tongue began to thrash from side-to-side, swishing her about within the mouth. She was coated with saliva, from the tongue and the inner walls of the mouth. She tried as hard as she could to hold on to the tongue, yet she was at its complete mercy. She eventually fell off of it and onto the bottom of the mouth, where she could feel puddles of saliva around her. The tongue then began to beat and rub her into the wall behind her, which she assumed was the gums beneath his front teeth, before it managed to pick her back up and carry her on its tip again.

Once more, the tongue raged around his mouth; she was a bit afraid that it would lose control of her and send her down his esophagus and perhaps her doom, but at that moment, all she could so was trust that Dustin knew what he was doing.

Then, she found herself being placed by the tongue onto a hard and solid depression. Though she could not see, she figured that it was one of his back teeth. It was a bit dryer than the other parts of his mouth that she had been thrown around, though she could still feel traces of saliva on it; or perhaps it was because she herself was drenched.

Before she could wonder about it any more, something equally hard smashed down onto her from above. She was crushed between both very briefly before it just as quickly lifted off of her, and then came down again. Multiple times.

'He's chewing me,' she thought to herself.

She bore the gigantic teeth mashing her between them; it was a pain that was unlike anything else, though her present size perhaps mitigated some of the pain. If she were just slightly bigger, she knew that it would have been almost unbearable.

The giant tongue worked her to the other side of the mouth, where she was also chewed by the teeth there as well. By now, she imagined that she had been pressed flat, ready to be swallowed if she were food; instead, it was more like she was chewing gum.

Soon, after being switched from either side a few more times and chewed there, the tongue moved her off of the tooth and pressed its tip against her and soft flesh behind her.

With her in position, Dustin spat the tiny woman out of his mouth and onto the floor in front of him. He watched as she impacted it with quite a bit of force, leaving a bit of a spit trail in her wake.

Sally's eyes had to readjust to the light, as she worked to wipe off some of the saliva from her face. She was completely covered in spit, her tiny body laying in a wet puddle. Her body ached all over as well, so much so that she presently did not have the strength to stand up.

Content with this, Dustin walked directly towards her. She did not move at all as his right foot came down onto her and pressed her against the hard floor. As he stepped off, he was surprised to feel something squirming on the bottom of his foot. He did not have to look down; he knew that she had become stuck to his foot thanks to the saliva. Though he wondered how long she would remain pasted on him before falling off, and so he continued to walk.

Sally could not flee at all, and could only watch as Dustin approached her and his giant foot stepped on her. The ped pressed down on her with his entire body weight before stepping off. However, she found herself plastered onto the bottom of his foot via the saliva that she was laying in. She squirmed as much as she could as he continued to walk and step on her. As he lifted his foot from the floor, she could see him leave behind small trails of saliva on the floor. However, after the fourth step, she was finally left on the floor, as his thunderous footsteps departed from her.

She struggled to her feet, but her wet feet and the saliva below her caused her to almost immediately slip and fall back to the floor. She laid there, in the puddle, reliving the experience in her head again. Despite her earlier protest--which was mostly for show--she had thoroughly enjoyed being his chew toy, and the actual experience exceeded her expectations. ...Just like with everything else the two had done thus far.

Reaching the gemstone on the living room table, he picked it up and stared at it for a few seconds. He knew that it was time to do what he was waiting to do to her. However, she was not small enough for him to enact his plan; she had to become even smaller for him. Small enough to fit inside with no problem.

He looked on the underside of his right foot, and found nothing but traces of spit. After putting his foot back on the floor, he walked back towards the kitchen, and found the tiny woman laying down near the opening.

"You're just full of surprises," Dustin said as he pressed the tip of his big toe onto her small body. "You've been pretty good to me so far today."

Sally did not bother to respond; she knew that he wouldn't be able to hear her regardless. Plus, his gigantic toe was pushing the air out of her chest, making it hard for her to even breathe. She also took notice to the gemstone that he had in hand; she wondered what he was planning next.

"There's one big thing I want to do," he said as he pulled his toe off of her. Stepping on her once more--this time smashing his heel onto her tiny body--he walked further into the kitchen, reaching the table before turning around to face Sally.

He could just barely make out her small frame on the floor a few feet away; in a matter of seconds, she would be smaller still.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he pointed the gemstone towards her, and said, "A third of a centimeter."

Sally could not believe what she heard. He was making her even smaller than she already was, almost as small as a speck of dust. Her vision was filled with a green glow; after it disappeared, Sally saw the room around her--and the floor below her--become bigger to her than they had been already.

She slowly stood to her feet, and looked around at the kitchen around her, its now-tremendous size nearly overloading her senses; the tiles on the floor seemed as big as a city block now. Not to mention the giant that stood seemingly miles away from her; his eyes were locked on her, as his right arm holding the gemstone moved behind his back and returned without it.

Then, he started to approach her; each step so mighty that her ears could barely take the thunderous crashes that accompanied them, neither could she retain her footing as he drew closer, as the shockwaves sent by his powerful feet knocked her onto the floor.

Dustin stopped right in front of her; his present size in comparison to her nearly made her pass out from sensory overload. Even his smallest toes dwarfed her, as if she was nothing more than a tiny any at his feet.

"Okay, I can just barely see you," Dustin finally said, before kneeling down. "I bet you want me to do some more crushing and stomping. Well, sad to say, I have other plans."

He reached down and took her within his thumb and forefinger once again; both completely pinching much of her body and pressing her face into his now tough flesh.

"Because remember: I'M in control, not you."

He squeezed Sally's micro-sized body between his finger and thumb as hard as he could. He could not even see a trace of her hanging out from between his digits, and he could just barely feel her limbs flailing about as much as they could considering the pressure upon her.

He stood up and walked out of the kitchen, after which he made his way towards their bedroom. Once inside, he took a few steps to the center of the room, and stood there momentarily, watching his fingers persistently squeezing his tiny girlfriend inbetween them. She was so tiny, so helpless, completely at his mercy--not that she wasn't before, but now she was barely big enough for him to even carry. He knew that it was time. Time for him to put his ultimate plan for the day into motion.

With his free hand, he unzipped his jean pants and dug inside the opening. Then, he pulled out his already aroused member, it becoming more and more stiff as he thought more about what he was planning to do with Sally. After he felt that it had become hard enough, he stopped applying pressure on her and moved her downward, towards the front of his penis. Then, he moved her closer to its opening, before shoving her within the slit feet-first. Once the lower part of her body was inside, he pressed on her head with his index finger to completely push her inside.

As Sally recovered from the intense pressure that Dustin's fingers inflicted upon her body, she watched as she was moved somewhere far below. Before she could see where exactly, she found herself being squeezed into something warm and tight. Once her legs were caught within it and his finger and thumb moved away, she looked and saw two "hills" of flesh to either side. She did not have much time to examine her surroundings, as the gigantic finger returned and pushed on her head, shoving her completely inside of this dark and compressed place.

"I'm inside of him," she said to herself, having already figured out where exactly she had been placed; inside of his massive cock.

A bit of light from ahead was making it in through the slit, and she could make out the putrid scent of urine residue. Warm, damp flesh completely surrounded her; behind her was abyss, and in front of her was freedom. She could have tried to crawl out, but she decided against it.

So, she began to lick and kiss the flesh. Despite her size, she had a feeling that her actions would have minute yet satisfying effects on Dustin.

Dustin could just barely feel Sally inside. Whatever she was doing sent all sorts of sensual sensations from inside of his member, which served only to arouse him even more. As he stood there, relishing in those feelings, he briefly wondered if he could head for the bathroom. However, he decided to remain there in the middle of the bedroom.

Placing his left hand around his hard member, he began to pump. As he constantly stroked it back and forth, the combined sensations of both his hand and Sally inside of it made his member reach its climax sooner than he had expected. As he felt that he was about to unleash his load, he fought to withhold it as much as he was able to. He continued to pump for as long as he could hold his seed inside of him, but it eventually became too much for him to stand much longer...

Inside, as Sally orally gratified Dustin from within, she could feel the flesh around her begin to pulsate. At that point, she expected to feel a warm yet viscous liquid at her feet behind her. ...Yet, it did not come to pass. She wondered if he was stalling, delaying his release, like he did many times when they had sex.

However, soon she felt a warm and wet substance embracing her feet and toes, before it quickly shot beyond her legs and coated her entire body. Before she knew it, she was airborne. ...And falling. She held her breath and closed her eyes as she fell down, until she felt a hard impact as she hit what she assumed was the floor.

She swam out of the blob of white seed, and after taking in a deep breath, she tried to wipe some of it off of her face. As she opened her eyes, she saw more drops of semen raining down around her; one even fell upon her head and completely coated her once more.

As his member's deluge came to a halt, as he did not have a tissue on hand at the moment, he shook it to wipe off as much of the excess fluid as he could. After which, he pulled it back into his pants and pulled up the zipper. He looked downward, where the globs of semen littered the floor at his feet. In one such clump, he could make out a tiny yet dark figure moving about within it.

He lifted his right foot, and then stepped down onto it, capturing much of it--and Sally--on the ball of his foot. He then lifted it off of the floor, and turned its sole up towards him. Indeed, the white fluid had been mashed to his sole, and Sally had been plastered to it once again.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Dustin said to the tiny woman.

"Yeah it was!!" Sally cheerfully yelled out, knowing full well that her words would not reach his ears. "I wanna do it again!!"

"But I gotta take a piss now. I guess that Sprite I drunk earlier is starting to get to me. I hope you'll stick around." He chuckled.

Sally rolled her eyes at his pun, before he lowered his foot back onto the floor, darkening her world once more and pressing her against it and the ball of his foot. After standing still for several seconds, the intense weight lifted off of her--giving her a view of the floor below--before the floor rushed towards her at top speed and the weight pressed on her back again. The foot lifted off of the floor--leaving behind bits of semen in its wake--and then stepped back onto it again.

Dustin continued to walk out of the bedroom, and soon entered into the bathroom. Upon reaching the toilet, he lifted up his foot again and examined its sole. He was delighted to see that this time Sally has remained on it. Placing it back on the floor, he lifted the toilet seat and pulled out his now somewhat flaccid member. Then, he released a different stream--this time urine--into the porcelain mouth.

'Too bad she's too small for this this time,' Dustin thought to himself. 'Maybe next time.'

His mind was already thinking up what they could do the next week. Perhaps revisit the typical BDSM activities for once, and see how they could be incorporated with the magic gemstone. ...Or perhaps not include it at all. He did not want the shrinking to get old; variety was crucial to their sex life, after all.

In the meantime, he was going to enjoy the tiny Sally as much as he could for the rest of the day.

~~~

Hours later, as the setting sun cast an amber light into the apartment, Dustin sat in the living room, watching a NFL football game on television. He sat on the couch, his feet propped on the coffee table in front of him and one foot crossed over the other. His heel was resting upon the back of the now-four-inch Sally.

Dustin had decided to keep her small for the rest of the day, changing her height and toying with her as he wished. After growing her, Sally had wanted to become even smaller than she had been before, but Dustin quickly vetoed that idea, as he did not want to lose track of her.

Instead, he decided to make her his personal footrest again.

"How are you holding up?" Dustin asked. "...Not that it matters."

Sally--bearing the combined weight of both of his feet on her back--turned towards her gigantic boyfriend on the couch. "I'm fine, baby. But I really did have fun again today. I totally didn't expect you to chew me or shove me inside of your dick."

Dustin laughed. "Well, variety is the spice of life, you know. I can't just do foot stuff all the time; even you'd get tired of it eventually, right?"

"No."

Dustin stared at her for a few seconds. "...Well anyway, I'm thinking of doing a 'blast from the past' next week."

Sally tilted her head curiously. "What do you mean?"

"That's a secret, though knowing you, you'll probably figure it out before then. Also, I may or may not use the shrinking gemstone."

"Aww..." Sally was a bit disappointed. "I hope you do use it."

"I haven't decided yet." Dustin looked back at the television. "I know I'll be looking forward to whatever I plan. This week is going to be hell, I can already tell that much."

"...Yeah," Sally agreed before sighing. "I have two exams this week. ...Actually, I want to get a headstart on studying for them tonight, so in a few hours-"

"I know," Dustin interrupted as he turned towards her again. "Knowledge is more important than sex stuff. I'll let you go in a few, but don't worry." He smiled. "You'll ace those tests. You always do."

Sally blushed, and smiled in return. "Dustin... Yeah, you're right. I wish I could kiss you right now."

"Save it for later. After you're done studying, I wanna have another go at you."

Sally blinked. "More shrinking?"

Dustin shook his head. "Nah. Just regular old sex."

"Ah. I can't wait. ...Wait, now I won't be able to focus. Thanks alot, Dustin!" She said in both a joking and sarcastic tone.

Dustin laughed, and Sally could not help but laugh as well.

The night was still young. Sally rested on the table--also serving as Dustin's personal footrest--as she mulled over what the rest of the day held for her. While she had a bit of studying to do, Sally could not wait to have even more intimate time with Dustin in the most basic of sexual interactions. Part of her wanted to forego studying that night altogether and just get right to the sex, but she knew that that would not have been too wise. She knew she had to take the good with the bad, and then endure the hectic schedule for the rest of the coming week before next Saturday's session.

Until then, she was going to enjoy Dustin's company; just her and him together on that Saturday night.



[The End]