- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is a direct follow-up to my previous story "Sunny Saturday". You don't NEED to read it to fully enjoy this story, but it could help.

The Next Saturday (Part 1)

Rays of sunlight shined through the clouds in the sky outside through the windows of Sally and Dustin's bedroom. It was a rather quiet Saturday afternoon as Dustin laid lazily on their bed, while Sally stood a bit further away near the shelf, examining and studying the magical green gemstone that Dustin had purchased the week before. It was quite the artifact; she wondered where it had come from, or rather, what civilization actually had the knowledge to craft such an object, and for what purpose it served them.

Perhaps its original creators used it--and perhaps others like it--to capture slaves, though she wondered what use tiny slaves would serve for the average person. Another guess she had was that they used them in battles; no doubt that making their enemies much smaller would have served as a huge advantage. However, this gem altered the victims' body structures so that they could withstand many times their weight. It was possible that they simply let the shrunken warriors run away, to be eaten by wild animals. Or they took them and buried or drowned them somewhere; at their sizes there was no way the enemies would have been able to fight back. On the flipside, it could have also been used for espionage of their enemies, which seemed especially likely with the pliable change to the shrinkees' bodies.

Whatever the case was, she was amazed that she and Dustin had come in possession of it, that an artifact belonging to a culture likely not written of in history books belonged to them, to be used in such a meager task of spicing up their sex lives.

She did wonder something else about the gemstone, however.

"I wonder..." Sally said as she picked it up. "Could one control the size that they shrink their victims with this?"

Dustin perked up. "Hmm...? ...No idea. What, two inches isn't small enough for you?"

Sally turned around and laughed sheepishly. "Oh, no it's not that. I would just like to experience being at other sizes, bigger and smaller."

"How big and small?" Dustin asked curiously.

"Oh... Well, I'd like to be small enough so that your toes would look as big as a two-story house next to me." She blushed. "As for bigger... Maybe up to a foot. I'd make a great doormat for you, don't you think?"

Dustin laughed. "Well, you're a good doormat as you are now! ...But I can go talk with the lady at the store and see if it can do more than what she showed me."

Sally smiled in appreciation. "Great! ...Of course, if it just works the way we know of, that's fine."

"As long as you're just a tiny little bug girl, you're okay with it," Dustin said. "...And you know what happens with bugs, right?"

Sally blushed again. "That's partly of why I wanna be so small. Before, I could fight back a little. If I were that small, I'd be completely hopeless. ...I would love that, to not be able to do anything as you're stomping after me..."

"Sounds like you're about ready to have at it," Dustin said. "We'll do a little bit now, and I'll leave to see what the lady has to say about the gemstone later on."

"...I'd love to come with you," Sally said. "Maybe ride in your shoe again."

"I'd love to too, but we can't risk anyone seeing you like that, right? There'd be a news sensation, scientists would want to study you, until I explain to them that you're not always like that, and then they'd probably take our little toy for research. Plus, some people would make a fuss of how I'm being a chauvinist pig."

"Yeah, there's a few people like that at school..." Sally sighed heavily.

"...But don't let them get you down. As long as we make each other happy, screw the world." Dustin smiled.

Sally nodded. "I never do."

Dustin sat up on the bed. "...Anyway, give me the jewel, and we'll get things started."

Sally nodded eagerly, and approached him, gemstone in hand. After giving it to him, which he took and placed on the bed besides him, she backed away slightly.

"Be careful you don't shrink yourself," Sally warned.

"Don't worry about that," Dustin replied. "Now, on your knees."

Sally's heart started to beat faster with anticipation, as she did exactly what she had been ordered to do, lowering herself onto her knees on the floor next to their bed. Dustin turned around to face her, and then stood up on the floor, the waist of his denim pants practically in her face. If it were any other couple, the guy would have no doubt jammed his member into the girl's mouth right then and there. ...Not that Dustin had not done that many times before.

Instead, he lifted his bare right foot high above the floor, and pressed it against her face. She fought against it slightly as Dustin worked to push her from her knees and flat on the floor beneath her. The struggle--if one could call it that--did not last long at all, before Sally gave away and she found herself laying against the floor, with Dustin's foot still on top of her face. He pressed down harder--while also rotating his foot around on her slightly--and her hands flailed about wildly, before grabbing ahold of his ankle, and actually helping to pull his foot down even harder.

"Stop," Dustin ordered. "I don't need your help to do this."

His words sent a shiver down her spine, and the grasp she had on his foot immediately relented.

Dustin watched as her arms laid flat on the floor. He smiled devilishly--not that Sally could see his expression in her current predicament--as he reached down and grabbed both of her wrists in his hands, and pulled on their arms.

The pressure was intense, with Dustin's foot not only pressing her head against the floor as hard as he could, but also pulling her head towards him. She kicked her bare heels against the wooden floor frantically, her body instinctively working for some sort of outlet for the pain being inflicted upon her.

Half a minute later, he released her arms and let them fall back to the floor. Then, lifted his left foot off of the floor, and--while working to maintain his balance with his leg planted on Sally's face--brought it down right next to its companion onto Sally. Her arms started up again as he stood right on her face, not giving her any reprieve at all.

Sally felt the weight of his foot shift greatly, before it moved slightly to the side. Before she could see what he was planning, his other foot came down onto her face. Her arms flailed about wildly as she bore his body's entire weight on her relatively small head. With it sandwiched between Dustin and the floor, she imagined her entire skull being flattened to goo underneath his mighty weight. Perhaps too gruesome a thought, but such thoughts excited her; ever since last week, her greatest fantasies have all ended with her being mercilessly crushed underfoot as if she were nothing more than a bug.

Her sexual submissiveness had reached an all new level.

After a few minutes, the weight finally lifted from her face. She breathed heavily, staring upward at Dustin standing over her like a glorious titan. They locked eyes briefly, before Sally turned away. She did not feel worthy of even looking him in the face at that moment; right then she was nothing more than dirt beneath his feet.

Dustin stepped back, and then sat down on her waist. Bending his knees, he placed both of his feet to either side of her head. With his right foot, he forced Sally's head back so that it was facing up towards the ceiling, after which he placed both of his feet on her face, and pressed down with as much strength as he could muster.

Sally's vision had become dark and obscured as Dustin's feet pushed down on her. The power that he was exerting on her made her shiver at how helpless she was at that moment, yet at the same time she relished that feeling for all that she could. ...Not as helpless as she knew she would be soon, though.

"...You're waiting for me to shrink you, aren't you?" she heard Dustin ask as he started to rub his feet back and forth on her face.

Sally tried to nod, but she found it hard to do so. Instead, she opened her mouth and began to lick Dustin's soles as they passed her tongue. She took in the somewhat salty taste of the bottoms of his feet, and savored it as much as she could.

Dustin laughed. "Yeah, to be honest, I can't wait to do it either."

His feet slowing to a stop, he used his arms, and one of his legs with its foot now off Sally's face and on the floor, to push himself off of Sally. He stood up, his other foot still planted on her head, and then turned around--twisting the ball of his foot right in between her eyes--and headed towards their bed, stepping off of Sally's face and on her chest and then her waist in the process. Upon reaching the bed, he laid down on it, facing up, while he took the gemstone that was on the bed in his left hand.

"Come over here," Dustin ordered.

Already working to regain her breath, Sally stood up and staggered over there, sitting down on the foot of the bed next to Dustin's feet. She looked from Dustin's face, all the way to his feet right next to her. He then lifted his right foot up to her face, which she took as her signal to start her usual foot worship. Taking the foot in both hands, she began to lick his sole and toes--her tongue being worked under and inbetween them--as well as suckle on each one of them.  Again, she savored the taste and smell of his foot, relishing them for as long as she could.

With the sensual sensations of her tongue working on his foot, Dustin decided right then and there to start the next stage of their erotic play. With the gemstone in hand, he held it towards her, and squeezed tight. The gem glowed with a luminous green light, as a similarly-colored beam shot from it and shone on Sally, coating her entire body with the light. Sally however did not notice, as she had her eyed closed at that moment.

As she continued her worship, Dustin watched as her body started to rapidly dwindle away, becoming smaller and smaller as she still held on to his foot. It did not take long for her to notice that she was shrinking, though nevertheless she still kept her mouth on his foot. He lowered the heel of his foot back on the bed as Sally became too small to hold it as she was before; instead she was so small that she was holding on to his big toe with both of her hands. Soon, the shrinking process completely stopped, leaving her at the minuscule size of slightly less than 2 inches tall.

Her legs swinging back and forth, Sally hung on to Dustin's toe with all she could muster. However, she eventually managed to pull herself up, and stood to her feet while trying to maintain her balance on the gigantic digit. She looked back towards her now gigantic boyfriend. His head--his eyes locked right on her tiny frame--seemed so far away from where she was; his entire body, from his jean-covered legs to his white T-shirt, seemed more like a large valley one must cross to reach the promised land of the other side.

Such a sight nearly made Sally faint from pure euphoria.

Dustin placed the gemstone back on the bed next to him. "I didn't tell you to stop."

Sally shuddered, but instantly got his message. She kneeled down on the giant toe, and began to kiss and lick the now hard skin. She then started to work her way towards his smaller toes, crawling and climbing onto them while her mouth made them as wet with her saliva as she could. After finishing with his smallest toe, she turned around and climbed back. Then, she sat on his second toe as she began to rub his big one with her hands, while also peckering it with quick kisses.

"Yeah, that's right..." Dustin cooed. "You're really earning your keep, you little bug."

Then, he started to wiggle his toes, throwing Sally off balance. She fought to stay on Dustin's foot, but it soon became a lost cause; she tumbled off of his foot and rolled down his instep and onto the bottom of his pant leg. The leg then lifted off of the bed, and jerked towards the open floor quite fiercely. Sally did not have time to react properly before she was sent flying through the air and onto the wooden floor below. The impact with the floor was less painful than she imagined that it would be, perhaps due to both her size and the side-effect of the shrinking.

She stood to her feet as Dustin stood to his, like a giant awakening from slumber. With both of his titanic bare feet on the floor, he started to walk right towards her. Sally immediately knew what was going to happen next, but she quickly wondered how should she respond to the impending "threat"; should she stand her ground and wait, or should she run?

However, he stopped right in front of her. She looked upward towards what seemed like the sky, at his face looking right back down at her. Her dilemma immediately disappeared from her mind as the sight of this titan standing over her mesmerized her completely.

A smirk formed on Dustin's face, as he stepped forward. Sally's vision had been overtaken by Dustin's sole, its foot having stepped only slightly off of the floor. Then, it stepped down, pushing Sally off of her feet and driving her back into the floor with all of its weight.

His foot set flat on the floor--and right on top of Sally--Dustin felt Sally squirming and struggling, her tiny figure tickling the ball of his foot. He pressed down harder, which seemed to have slowed her movements somewhat as the increasing weight of his foot worked to keep her limbs from moving as much as they had been. He raised his heel slightly and began to slowly twist the foot back and forth all the while keeping the pressure on her.

As Sally felt Dustin's foot grinding her tiny frame against the floor, it amazed her how much her body was fighting off his seemingly infinite strength. The pain of such weight still made her body ache like nothing else she had experienced in her life; it was a kind of pain that she absolutely loved, and she could only imagine what it would have been like if her body did indeed give away to his incredible weight, reducing her to nothing more than a smear on the bottom of his foot.

Bringing his twisting to a halt, Dustin lightened up on the weight slightly before dragging his foot off of her. Sally breathed heavily while laying on the floor as he stood over her, watching for her next move. Once she had regained enough of her strength, she struggled up to her feet. As soon as she did so, the very same foot raced towards her, impacting her in the chest and sending her flying out of the bedroom through its open door. She rolled several timed on the floor in the hallway before she came to a stop.

"...That's a new one..." Sally said as she laid there, never having been kicked in such a manner before. It seemed that her new size opened up more opportunities for Dustin to experiment with more what some people would consider violent techniques.

Once again catching her breath, she stood up, and watched the bedroom doorway expectantly. Before long, Dustin appeared from the bedroom, having now slipped on his brown flip-flops. He caught sight of her immediately, and began to walk towards her, his footsteps making the floor rumble with each step.

This time, Sally ran, but she knew that it would do her no good. Again, she went flying after what felt like a bus hit her from behind. This time, she landed violently into their apartment's living room, which seemed more like a large plain at her scale. Though her body ached, she once again stood up and attempted to run. However, a large, oval-shaped shadow soon appeared all around her.

After kicking Sally into the living room, Dustin gave chase immediately after her. In no time at all, he had reached her as she tried to run again. He then lifted his sandal-clad foot right over her, and stomped her into the hard floor. Pressing down as hard as he could in the process, he walked off of her.

Sally had been driven face-first into the floor as the immense weight of Dustin's foot came down on her. She felt the pressure increase by the ton, before it suddenly lifted off of her. She flipped over onto her back, not having enough in her to stand up at the moment; after the beating that she had just took, she attempted to regain her strength. However, as she looked upward, she saw the tip of Dustin's flip-flop descending right onto her once more, specifically this time her head.

With the front end of his foot, Dustin stepped onto Sally's head and applied a continuous amount of pressure on it. Her heels kicked against the floor once again and her hands even trying in a futile effort to lift his foot off of her face. He smiled evilly, as he started to slowly grind his foot on her face, causing each of her limbs to flail about wildly.

After several agonizing seconds of treating her head like a cigarette butt, he stepped off of her head. No doubt that she was still struggling to recover from what he had put her through prior, in addition to his newest act; however, he was not yet ready to give her a rest.

He walked to the side of her, and then stood both of his feet onto her tiny body, her upper body underneath his right foot and her lower body under his left. Then, he jumped. Once, twice, thrice, many time. He continuously jumped on her as if she were a trampoline, his immense weight pounding her into the floor each time his sandaled feet hit her.

Sally's head was already spinning from it being crushed on, but this newest brutal action just made her body ache ever more each time his weight came crashing down on her. She was not even given enough time to process the last stomp before the next one smashed her.

...And she would not have it any other way. Being so small and so easily dominated turned her on more than anything in her life. In her mind, she had a rather vivid imagery of what part of her wished she had been reduced to; first her head being completely flattened and the rest of her body twitching, and now her entire body having exploded into a bloody mess underneath Dustin's powerful feet.

At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to unleash those orgasmic feelings building up inside of her. However, in her current predicament, she was not able to at all.

Dustin lost count of how many times he had jumped on her; he estimated it to be at least fifteen. After the last of his hops, he stood on top of her for a few seconds, before finally stepping off of her.

He turned around and looked down on her laying on the floor at his feet. Such a pitiful sight, if there ever was one. Yet, he truly enjoying playing the part of an unstoppable god, one who could stomp out any disobedience with as little effort as crushing a bug. Sally was that bug; a very tenacious bug at that. Even he was impressed with what that gemstone allowed her tiny body to put up with.

He started to slowly walk around her. "Well, you little bug," he said, "Have you had enough?"

Breathing heavily, Sally did not answer, as she was still recovering from the trampling that she had just received.

Dustin stopped his prancing in front of her. "I believe I asked you a question."

He stepped on her torso, exposing nothing but her head and arms from underneath the front end of his flip-flop. The air was crushed out of her body as she let out a loud gasp, though Dustin responded by only stepping down even harder. As much as she wanted to prolong this, Sally felt as if she needed to answer him quickly.

"N-no..." Sally coughed out.

"What was that?" Dustin leaned down slightly. "I didn't hear you."

"NO!!" Sally shouted.

Dustin smiled. "Of course you haven't. Neither have I. You don't know how much I want to blow my long right on you right now, but I need to hold off on that for now." He stood straight up, and then pulled his foot off of Sally's body.

Inhaling heavily, Sally laid on the floor as she looked up at her goliath boyfriend. If he wanted to, he could have kept his brutal assault going for as long as he wanted to, and she knew that there was nothing that she would be able to do about it.

"Anyway, I'm about to go head out to the gypsy store," Dustin said. "I'm kinda hoping that there is a way to control how small you get." He laughed. "But I don't really care either way. Two feet, two inches, two centimeters, it doesn't matter; you'll still be a little bug to me."

Sally nodded. "...And you'll always be my god."

"Of course." Dustin kneeled down and picked her up. Then, he walked towards the apartment's door, stopping at the doormat that was placed a few inches away from the door. Sally has always wondered what they actually needed that mat for, as their apartment was on the fourth floor of their complex, and any guests would have long since cleaned off the dirt and grime from their shoes.

Dustin leaned down and placed her right in the middle of the mat. "Okay, don't move and wait right there until I come back," he ordered.

"But what if the landlady comes in here?" Sally asked curiously.

"Then you run like hell. Make sure that she doesn't see you at all. ...But I don't think you have to worry about her; she has more important things to deal with than us."

"I guess you're right..."

"Mm." Dustin stood up, and then stepped over Sally, taking ahold of the doorknob. "I'll be back shortly, and remember: Don't move."

He then opened the door as slightly as he could, and then slipped out into the hallway outside.

With Dustin gone, the apartment became very quiet as Sally laid right in the middle of the doormat. The afternoon sun from outside shone in through the many windows in the living room and kitchen, and the wind blew in from one of the opened windows. She did however hear the faint sounds of the other occupants of the complex through the walls and floor, as well as the occasional footsteps passing by outside.

As she laid there, she relived in her mind all that Dustin had done to her that day up until that point. She especially fixated on his physical--and very much painful--domination of her with his feet. To him, she was indeed just a bug to be mercilessly stamped on with glee, and as such a small, weak, and helpless being, there was absolutely nothing she could do about it at all.

Her arousal soon reached a fever pitch; she could not contain it any longer. She reached into her tight shorts and panties, and began to fondle herself, again with the clear images of the titanic Dustin in her mind. Before long, those feelings were finally released in an orgasmic burst as her underwear became moist with her fluids.

She panted heavily as she stared up at the ceiling. She stared and stared, until her eyes eventually closed and she started to doze off.

Nothing she could do but wait for Dustin's grand return...



[END PART 1]