- Text Size +

"Ah! You're returned, young man. Tell me, has the item you purchased from last week satisfied you and your partner?"

"Oh, more than we could have ever imagined."

"Wonderful! ...So what brings you back?"

"I actually have a question. It might be a bit farfetched, but my girlfriend really wants to know."

"Then I'll try my best to answer it. What does she have on her mind?"

The Next Saturday (Part 2)

Sally opened her eyes and caught sight of a grey sky above her. ...However, their apartment's ceiling was white. She then turned her head and saw that everything around her was grey; she was no longer in her apartment.

"The hell?" she said to herself. "What is this place?"

This realm was quiet and completely void of anything, except for her. She tried to sit up, but found her entire body below her neck completely immobile. Upon this discovery, she began to panic; where was she, how did she get there, and why was her body unresponsive?

As she laid on the invisible ground, she wondered what had happened to her. Did she die? Had Mrs. Tikki, the landlady, come inside and somehow killed her? Or was she hallucinating, or was it in fact a dream? She did remember closing her eyes and dozing off while on their apartment's doormat, after all.

She lifted her head from the ground, and looked ahead. There, off in the distance, she caught sight of a figure. A male figure. It did not take long for her to realize who that figure was; it was Dustin. Then, another Dustin appeared. And another. Dozens of copies of Dustin appeared far across from her, all wearing different outfits.

As her eyes darted from end to end of the group, the first Dustin began to walk directly towards her, and the rest marched after him. Sensing what would become of her in a matter of minutes, she tried to move her body. Absolutely no response; it was as if she was completely paralyzed from the neck down.

The mob drew closer and closer, and Sally could do nothing but laid there and await the inevitable. She laid back and braced her body as much as she was able to, considering the circumstances.

Soon, the first Dustin had reached her. His booted left foot stepped right onto her chest, pressing the air right out of her lungs, after which his right foot came directly down onto her face. Her nose especially was smashed into its sole as she felt the weight upon her head increase briefly, before it just as quickly lifted off of her. The clones after followed suit; all of them trampling her underfoot, with various footwear such as more boots, sneakers, flip-flops and sandals, dress shoes, and even no shoes or socks at all. Interestingly enough, she found that her body was not completely paralyzed; she could still feel the pain of the army of Dustins treading all over her legs, her waist, her arms, her chest and breasts, and especially her head. The last clone had not even stepped off of her before the next one walked onto her.

She bore all of their combined weight as much as she could, as each foot left its mark on her body; she believed that her face especially had long since been imprinted with one of their footprints.

After what felt like an eternity, the final Dustin--wearing gym shoes--trod upon her, his right foot smashing her left arm and his right stamping on her face. Then, he walked off of her, and departed with the rest of them.

Sally laid there, trying to recover from the mass trampling she had just received. Her entire body ached, and her chest especially felt as if it had been crushed flat. As she breathed heavily, she began to smile in satisfaction; she wanted to go through that experience again.

Then, she let out a shocked gasp; she had moved the fingers on her right hand. Followed by its arm, and her other arm. Her legs also sprang to life, as she was able to wiggle each of her toes.

She then sat up, and immediately the scenery around her changed as she did so. Now, she was in a dirt clearing in a grassy field, underneath a blue sky littered with puffy white clouds. However, the blades of grass were taller than she was. As she stood up, she watched the grass around her waver in the wind, along with her auburn hair.

As she started to take a few steps forward, she felt the ground shake repeatedly around her. Before she could react, a gigantic flip-flop-clad foot stomped down right in front of her from left. It took her no time at all to realize who this foot belonged to; as she looked upward from the foot, up past the blue jeans, and the white T-shirt, all the way up to the chestnut-haired head of Dustin himself. He was looking right back down at her, as he stepped in front of her.

Sally backed away as the giant stared at her tiny frame.

A devilish smile formed on his face. "Welp, looks like I have to crush this bug," he said.

Sally watched as he moved front end of his right foot directly over her body, giving her a clear view of his sandal's sole and the bits of dirt clumped to it. She tried to move her legs, she tried to run, but she found herself unable to move once again; her feet seemed as if they had rooted into the ground.

Then, his foot lowered. Sally screamed as it fell upon her head, pushing her off of her feet and into the ground. After which, the pressure intensified instantly, and as she heard and felt her body break underneath, she blacked out.

However, at that point something strange happened. Sally then found herself looking from a new perspective; specifically about a foot away and several inches in midair from Dustin's foot. She looked down at her hands, and found nothing; it seemed as if she were completely invisible, as if she were a ghost or spirit.

She watched as she saw her shrunken self attempting to back away from the giant Dustin, before he lifted his foot over her and stepped down. As his foot hit the ground, she heard the unmistakable sound of her bones crushing under his mighty foot, and in that instant blood splattered from underneath the front end of his sandal. He then lifted his heel slightly and began to slowly twist his foot on her dimunitive figure, grinding her remains into a bloody pump as she heard more cracks and crunches with each motion. Afterwards, he slid his foot back, smearing her bloody remains along the ground with his foot.

"That was a good waste of a few seconds," Dustin said. "I guess it's time to find another one."

Dustin turned around and then departed from the clearing. She looked at what was left of her body; she was completely crushed, an unrecognizable bloody mess embedded into the dirt. That her boyfriend had done it to her with no mercy as if he was truly crushing a bug underfoot turned her on even more. She attempted to reached downward, but remembered that she had become something akin to a spirit unable to even touch herself. She was disappointed, and wondered what she could do to release the orgasmic sensations she was feeling at that moment.

Then, she heard something off in the distance.

~~~

Sally awoke to the sound of the doorknob above her being turned. She looked around, and saw that she was back in the apartment. Her underwear had also become a bit more moist. It seemed as if that experience that she had just had was indeed all just a vivid dream.

The doorknob turned completely, and the door itself opened. As expected--and as Sally hoped--Dustin entered inside of the apartment.

"You're back!" Sally cheerfully said as she sat up.

Dustin looked down at her without a response. Then, he took a few steps towards her, stepping onto the doormat with both of his feet right in front of her. His right foot then lifted off of the floor and lowered right onto Sally's body.

With her underfoot, Dustin began to wipe off the bottom of his sandals on the doormat, and on Sally. He was not sure if there was even anything to clean off, but he had placed Sally on the mat for a reason, and he intended to follow through with it. He constantly alternated his feet, both taking turns to rub against the mat and against the bug-sized Sally, all the while trying to keep her in the place where he had been set as well. This continued for perhaps a minute or so, before Dustin was content with treating her as a living extension of the doormat, and stepped off of her and walked into the bedroom.

Sally laid there, her hair in disarray. "So that's why he wanted me to stay here..." she said to herself, mesmerized and now fully awake. She had literally became his doormat, which was something that she most certainly wanted to reexperience again.

She heard those thunderous footsteps returning seconds after. She stood up and walked off of the mat, as Dustin returned to the living room, holding the green gemstone in hand. She wondered why he had went to retrieve it; was he going to use it to grow her back to her normal size? ...Or did he perhaps learn of a hidden ability that it may possess?

As the two met each other, Sally turned her attention towards his right foot and fell upon it, peltering it with several kisses on its toes.

"Baby, I had the most wonderful dream..." Sally purred as she kissed him again.

"...What was it about?" Dustin asked high over her.

"You squished me like a little bug. It was awesome."

Dustin let out a short laugh. "You do have some strange dreams. Like the one with the tentacles. And ninjas. ...You need to stop watching all of that anime porn." He laughed again.

"Hentai," Sally corrected.

"I don't care." Dustin lightly kicked her off of his foot, sending her falling onto the floor.

As Sally--recovering quickly--picked herself up, she looked towards the gemstone in his hand.

"...Are you looking at this?" Dustin asked, bringing the hand containing it closer to his face. "You're probably wondering if I asked if this thing can control the size."

Sally nodded anxiously.

Dustin smiled. "Well, the verdict is in. ...Actually, I think I'll demonstrate it instead of telling you outright."

He took a few steps back, partway to the kitchen behind him. Sally watched as he held out the hand holding the gemstone, pointing it towards her. Light from the sun outside hit the gem directly and reflected an almost blinding ray almost directly at her.

Then, Dustin suddenly said, "Eight inches." He squeezed the gemstone tightly within his hand, and a second later the stone glowed and released a green beam of light right towards her. It momentarily took over her entire vision, before it disappeared in an instant.

Sally then noticed that she was growing. She looked around as the apartment and everything within it shrank, but only slightly; her growth spurt ended just seconds later. Dustin still towered over her, just not as much as he did before.

At that point, Sally became excited. "That's awesome!!" she exclaimed. "You can change my size after all!"

Dustin nodded. "It's annoying having to say it out loud, but the lady said that it was the only way it'd work. ...Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers." He shrugged.

"Who cares how it works!! All that matters is that it does!"

"You bet you sweet little ass it does. I'm already coming up with some new ideas."

Dustin walked over to Sally's left, and placed the stone on the coffee table in the living room. She watched as he then turned and walked towards her. However, he stopped some distance away, about 3 feet, Sally estimated. The two stared at each other for several seconds, both waiting for the other to make some kind of move.

Dustin then smirked suddenly, before kicking with his right foot, throwing its flip-flop off of it and sending it flying towards Sally. She quickly ducked underneath the projectile, it flying over her head and hitting the floor behind her.

With his other foot, Dustin swung it along the floor, causing its sandal to slide across the hardwood floor and towards her. Sally rolled out of its path as it sped past her and collided with its companion.

Sally then started to run, as Dustin gave chase. While she moved faster than before, it was still not enough to completely evade him, as she found the giant right behind her in a matter of seconds.

Then, his two massive hands appeared to either side of her and closed in on her. Before she could react, they had caught her and lifted her off of the floor, her legs kicking wilding as she was carried into the air. Dustin stood up and looked at her with a mischievous expression, both of his hands squeezing her body tightly.

"You were pretty quick there," Dustin said. "But you know you can never escape a giant."

Sally said not a word; she merely struggled in his increasingly tight grasp.

Dustin laughed a bit, before bringing her closer to his face. Then, his tongue stretched from within his large mouth and licked Sally's face from the chin up. Her face was covered with his saliva as she attempted to shake much of it off of her head.

One of Dustin's hands pulled away from her, before he began to pinch and prod her with its fingers. Specifically, he targeted her C-cup-sized breasts, grabbing a hold of each one between his forefinger and thumb. Each of his grips caused a sharp pain, but she did not mind it at all; compared to what she had gone through already, it was nothing.

Then, he began to squeeze her head. She yelped in pain as he pressed even harder; for some reason, despite her being much bigger, it felt as if he was exerting much more force on her then than he was when he was standing on her. Perhaps it was because humans tend to have much more control over their hands as opposed to their feet, but she still found it somewhat remarkable.

After nearly a minute--just when she thought that she could not take the pressure any longer--he relented, and his fingers released the hold they had on her comparably tiny head. As she regained her bearings, she found herself airborne and falling; Dustin's other hand had released her.

She hit the floor right in front of Dustin's feet, falling right onto her back. Despite hitting the floor at a pretty high speed, she was not seriously injured.

As she looked up at the giant man standing over her, she saw his right foot lift over her, giving her a clear view of his undersole, before it fell upon her. Again, Sally found herself under Dustin's now smaller yet large foot, though only her upper body, as her legs swung freely outside. Her head was beneath his arch, and thus spared from much of the weight that was upon her body. Despite this, she still found it in her to kiss and lick the sole of his foot.

Dustin looked down at his foot, specifically at Sally's legs protruding from the right side of his foot as they flailed about. As he felt her tiny tongue and lips on his foot--giving him a bit of a tickling sensation--he shifted his weight to the side of his foot, likely pressing even harder on her chest and stomach. Her oral worship ended immediately as he exerted more pressure on her chest, and he could feel her arms moving about as well.

He pulled his foot back slightly, now capturing her tiny head directly underneath the ball of his foot. He pressed down on her once more, this time applying more weight onto her head. Then, he quickly jolted his foot back, sending her sliding back with it behind him.

After she came to a stop some distance away, Sally lifted herself off of the floor, her head dizzy, it still recovering from the abuse it had withstood at the hands and feet of Dustin.

She watched as Dustin walked towards the couch in the living room, and sat down on it, his legs stretched straight out on the floor. "Get over here," he ordered.

Wasting no time, Sally quickly made her way over to the waiting giant. At her size, it took a bit of a while for her to reach the couch where Dustin was sitting; though at her previous size it would have taken much longer.

Upon reaching him--specifically his size 13 feet--Dustin pointed towards those giant peds to her right. "Give them some love."

Sally nodded, and immediately went for his right foot. Embracing it with both of her arms, she began to kiss and lick it excitedly. She took in the taste of his skin as she worked her way all over the foot, from its instep to its sole and between its toes, at some points even getting on all four of her limbs.

Before long, she was so immersed in this task that she soon mounted his big toe, and after pulling down her shorts and underwear, began to run herself against it as she kissed his foot.

Upon seeing this, Dustin could not help but laugh. "Wow, you're a little freak," he said.

He wiggled his toe as she pleasured herself against it, which did nothing but make her even more frantic, as she even began to gnaw at his flesh.

Soon, she let out a loud sigh as she unleashed her second euphoric burst of the day; her fluids spilling over on Dustin's toenail. She rolled over to the side, falling to the floor, and laid there to catch her breath.

"Wonderful..." she purred to herself.

She watched as Dustin moved his foot over her and rubbed it against her body; she was too tired to do anything about it at the moment, so all she could do was lay there and take it.

"Man, I hope that wasn't all you had in you," Dustin said. "I'm still not done yet. Nowhere near, actually."

He stood up--directly on top of Sally--and reached for the gemstone on the coffee table in front of him. He examined it for a few seconds, before taking a few steps away from the couch and walking off of his shrunken girlfriend.

"Are you done catching your breath?" Dustin asked as he turned to face her.

Sally did not respond, at least not right away. After taking in several more breaths, she slowly stood on her wobbly legs, after which she pulled her panties and shorts back up onto her waist. She stood facing Dustin, who stood some distance away and holding the gemstone in hand. Looking at it, she wondered what he had planned for her next.

"Good, looks like you're all ready for the next phase," Dustin said.

"Next phase...?" Sally repeated.

"Yup. You said you wanted to be bigger and smaller than you were before. We got the bigger part out of the way, so now it's time to see how you'd react when you're the size of an ant."

Sally's heart skipped a beat upon hearing this. "Well, hurry up! I really want to experience it!"

"I believe I'm calling the shots here," Dustin stated. "If I wanted to, I could just put this down and I'd keep you like that for the rest of the day." He then smiled devilishly. "...Or I could make you big again and shrink myself-"

"No way!!" Sally blurted out.

Dustin laughed. "Yeah, I can't see myself being at your mercy like that, either."

Sally felt silent, but waited eagerly for Dustin's next action. While she really wanted to shrink even smaller than she was before, the truth was that as long as she was much smaller than Dustin, she would be satisfied. Plus, there were things she could do while she was her current size that she would not be able to do if she was smaller.

"Alright, get ready," Dustin said as he pointed the gemstone towards her.

Sally's heart began to race as she stared expectantly at the gemstone in his hand.

Then, after what felt like an agonizing wait, Dustin finally said, "Half an inch."

Light shot forth from the gemstone, briefly blinding Sally's vision with its green glow, before it just as quickly disappeared. Then, she found herself shrinking once more. She quickly shrunk past the point where she had been before, until the process stalled to a stop. The hardwood floor seemed to stretch on for miles, and the room itself seemed like it was its own city.

Of course, off in the distance was Dustin, who loomed over her like a giant whose head reached into the clouds. The power that he seemed to be exuding from his body weakened her already wobbly knees, as she fought to keep her balance.

Dustin then stepped towards her, the sounds of his titanic feet hitting the ground sending a near-deafening roar into her ears, along with the tremors accompanied with each step; the first one was enough to knock her off of her feet.

Dustin stopped right in front of her, giving her a view of just how massive he really was compared to her at that moment. She was barely bigger than his pinky toe, which could very easily crush her flat underneath it. In her mind, she really was nothing to him, nothing but a tiny being not even worth eating the dirt from the bottom of his feet. A tiny being that he could have just crushed underfoot with not a thought or care about it. Such thoughts made her burn with passion.

He placed the gemstone back on the table, and then reached down and grabbed her within his forefinger and thumb. As he squeezed her minuscule body in between his giant digits, he turned around and walked towards his brown flip-flops on the floor.

Reaching them, he kneeled down over them and looked at his hand containing Sally. He rubbed the tips of his fingers around in a circle, rolling her along with them, before pulling his index finger back and flicking her off of his thumb and onto his right sandal.

She was violently knocked off of his thumb and went flying downward through the air. She expected to crash into the hard floor, but instead fell upon something slightly softer. As she regained her composure, she found herself laying on a large brown landscape; behind her was a slim vertical object that rose upward and split into two "branches" moving out the opposite direction from each other. Not to mention the smell that embraced her nostrils. It did not take Sally long to figure out that she was on one of his massive flip-flop sandals.

Satisfied with her current position, Dustin stood up and slid his left foot into its empty sandal. Then, he brought his right foot over its sandal, and began to move into it.

Sally watched as his foot made its way into the footwear. Part of her wanted to stand up and make a run for it, but she found her body unable to move at all; she was completely mesmerized by Dustin’s gigantic foot approaching her like a train. Before long, it slid over her, pushing her onto her back and pressing her into the fabric of the insole underneath the front of his foot just before his toes.

With his foot secured in its flip-flop, Dustin rubbed his right foot back and forth slightly and even twisted the foot on the floor, as if to torture his bug-sized girlfriend even more.

Then, he began to walk out of the living room and towards the kitchen. He could just barely feel Sally's motions beneath his foot; he made sure that each of his steps pressed her even further into the sandal, almost as if he wanted her to become part of its insole itself. He then approached the refrigerator and opened it.

"I'm still not done yet," Dustin said--mostly to himself but he was sure that Sally could hear him--as he pulled out a bottle of half-full Sprite. "There's still one thing that I really want to do."



[END PART 2]