[Reviews - 62] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It's the start of a new school year, but things aren't looking up for a certain older brother. I decided to re-do this story after I failed to complete it originally. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this one.

Hey! Come check out our discord server!

https://discord.gg/2H8BRd8rmN


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19519 Read: 441121
Published: July 10 2011 Updated: February 27 2012

1. It Begins by tinyman91 [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1103 words)

2. Visiting the Doctor. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (1370 words)


To those of you who are wondering if you check the dates, and description of my story, and the story called "Shrinking man" on this site, you will see that, that author is not in anyway affiliated with me, and used my work without my permission. You will now get the real McCoy, and I hope you enjoy this latest chapter.


3. Sarah's Thoughts. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1155 words)

I thought it'd be a cool idea to get a perspective on how Sarah feels about her brother's little problem.

4. No more school and no more books.... by tinyman91 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1748 words)

Thanks everyone that has continued to follow this story and giving me encouragement to continue writing it. I'm glad that you all like it, and I hope that I'll be able to continue to give you good quality chapter updates.

 

I would once again like to also again mention that Zacharyded has been stealing my work without my consent. Please do not believe anything that he writes as far as what he says about me collaberating with him in writing his stories. I have only recieved one e-mail from him and that was just this morning and he asked me to use the chapter "Sarah's Thoughts", but went ahead and took it anyway without waiting for my reply.

I do not know what this individual's deal is with me, but I do ask that everyone that reads my work and enjoys it, do not support his stories as they are just poor versions of my work. I do not mind that he writes his stories the way he does, everyone has their own unique stile and I respect that, but I do not believe that they should blatanly steal work from someone else and try to pass it off as their own.

So anyway I'm sorry that I'm ranting like this, but I do ask that those of you have read my work and staid with me thus far to please ignore anything that this person writes that claims that I am colaberating with him, I have never recieved any e-mails prior to this morning about a collaberation story, nor would I do a story with this individual.

Thank you for your patients please enjoy the latest chapter.

5. Nightmares and Baby Showers by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1432 words)

I would like to once agian thank everyone who has supported me with this story and I hope that you continue to enjoy my work.

6. Sarah's Thoughts Part 2 by tinyman91 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1003 words)

Since the previous chapter like this went over so well, I figured I 'd continue to add not only events from James' point of view, but hers as well.

7. Lab Rat by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1562 words)

Sorry for the delay in the updating of this story, I've had a bad case of writer's block and work has been murder. I finally got some insperation and I hope you enjoy the resaults.

8. The Shrinking World (Sarah's thoughts) by tinyman91 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1286 words)

I'm trying a different approch again, hope that y'all like how I've done it this time around. I may still continue with the other way that I was doing it, but for now I may use this for a couple chapters to see what you the reviwers think of it.

9. One Month Later, by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1047 words)

Here's a new update, I'll have another chapter up later this month.

10. Hell on Heels by tinyman91 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1020 words)

I heard the song and just had to figure out how to use it in a title for my story, and I think this came out perfectly. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

11. The Goddess Du Desir by tinyman91 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1378 words)

This is not a chapter about racism, or about inter-racial born people so please no hate reviews, or anything like that.

12. The Goddess Du Desir Part 2 by tinyman91 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1984 words)

This is a full on sexual chapter, just a heads up to those who don't want to read this kinda chapter.

13. Kidnapped Part 1 by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1550 words)

Sorry for the long delay between the last chapter and this one, I had a bad case of writer's block, and really didn't know where I wanted the story to go, but I've finally come up with something, and sadly these next three chapters will be the last for this story. How ever I will make sure to produce them within a week of each other so while you're reading this, know that I will be busy writing the next chapter.

Now please sit back and enjoy Part 1 of 3 of the Kidnapping.

14. Kidnapping Part 2 : Morning. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (876 words)

I know this is short, but I really couldn't think of much to add to it, the next one will be longer I promise. Yay, Epilouge!

15. Sarah's Final Thoughts. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1005 words)

Thank you everyone for your kind review and encouragement, I'm sorry that I couldn't make it quite as long as I'd liked too, but it turned out fine and I hope you enjoy the last chapter of this story and thank you all.