- Text Size +

James awoke early in the morning, the alarm clock sitting on his wooden bedside table gave off a high pitched buzzing noise. He yawned and reached over and flipped the switch at the top of it turning it off, the bright red digital numbers on the digital clock burned into his retina's through the darkness of the early morning. He sat up and stretched his thin lanky arms, his green eyes stared into the darkness of his room, as he tried to blink away the blaring 5:00AM imprints that the clock had provided when he stared into it, after blinking several times, he pulled his covers off of his body, and stood up. He walked to the foot of his bed, and then began to open drawers that were placed inside a wooden dresser that was bolted to the wall that separated his room from his younger sister's room.

 

After he grabbed his clothes, realization dawned upon him, he was a senior, this was his last year of high school! After this year he would finally be freed of having to worry about teachers, or turning in late homework. The only thing he'd have to worry about would be torturing his younger sister, and getting a job somewhere, but with today's economy he figured that would be the more difficult thing to do, he yawned again as he walked out of his bedroom and into the dark hallway, he'd always gotten up a couple hours early to beat his sister into the bathroom, and today was no exception. He walked into the bathroom, and grabbed the toothpaste from the shelf behind the mirror, as he did so, he didn't seem to notice that it felt slightly higher than normal. He then brushed his teeth, took a shower, and got dressed for his first day of high school.

 

Six o'clock soon rolled around, and the alarm clock buzzed in his sister's room, he was sitting on his computer desk checking his e-mails and instant messaging his friends. He soon heard it shut off, as the bedroom door of his sister's room opened then the sound of the bathroom door slamming shut. James shook his head as a small smirk appeared on his face as he sat there waiting patiently.

 

 

Sarah yawned as she woke from her deep sleep, she had been dreading this day all year, as it was the first day of a new school year. She sighed as she got up and grabbed her clothes, then walked out into the hallway and into the bathroom. She yawned as she walked inside, and closed the door behind her, she then walked over to the toilet, and sat down to take a pee, as she sat there, she felt something hitting her legs, and she looked down to see that there was a sheet of clear plastic wrap covering the bowl of the toilet.


“Damn you James!”she shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

Her face was bright red as she stood up and wiped the pee off her legs and the toilet seat as the loud sounds of her brother's laughter filtered through the bathroom door. Sarah wished just once she'd be able to give him some much deserved payback, then maybe he'd learn to stop pulling these childish and immature pranks on her. She angrily got into the shower and began to clean herself off more thoroughly.

 

James nearly fell off his chair when he heard his sister's screams, he was glad that his parents were away for the week as this would give him free reign to just prank the crap out of her. It was something that he'd been looking forward too since their parents told him about it before he and his buddies went on their end of summer camping trip. He instant messaged his buddy telling him about the prank, and the buddy replied with an “lol” it wasn't too long after that, he heard the stomping noise of his sister walking towards his room she wore a white shirt that was tightly pulled over her E sized breasts. Her skinny flat belly showed from beneath her shirt, her bright blue skin tight short, shorts left little to the imagination as it gave a perfect form of her camel toe showing that she wasn't wearing panties, her nipples were visible through her white shirt showing she didn't have a bra on either.

“You know you're not allowed to dress like that,” said James not paying much attention to his angry little sister.

 

“You-fucking-asshole!” she shouted as she started trying to hit him to emphasize her point, but each of her swings were blocked by her brother.

“You're just mad because I got one over on you,” he said calmly as he got out of his chair and stood in front of his sister holding her arms in each hand to keep her from hitting him, and stepping on her toes to keep her from kneeing, or kicking him in the balls.

 

It was while they were doing this that Sarah noticed something strange and stopped struggling for a minute.

“Let go of me, I want to see something,” she said pulling away from him, then walking towards him as he left her go, and stood there with a smirk on his face until he seen that there was something wrong.

 

“Oh my god, I'm as tall as you are!” she shouted with joy.

 

James continued to stare at her in shock as she was actually the same height as he was, but there was something wrong.

“How can this be, I was taller than you yesterday,”


“Maybe I had a growth spurt, who cares, the fact of the matter is I'm finally as tall as my big brother!” she said joyfully.

 

James still wasn't convinced and told his sister to stand in front of the wall, while he grabbed the measuring tape, not noticing that his jeans were looser than they should have been even for new pants. He then walked over to his sister and measured her.

 

“You're still 5' 5”, “ he said not feeling any better.

 

“B-But that's impossible, you must have measured me wrong, because I know you're 5' 10, “ she said taking the tape measure and measuring herself.

 

She then turned and seen that it still read five foot five inches.


“T-This must be a joke, but if I'm not growing then you must be...”she said trailing off and noticed that his clothes were looser on him, as did he.