- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a new update, I'll have another chapter up later this month.

The ground quaked, as his sister awoke from her night time slumber, it had been over two weeks since he had come home, and it was now close to Haloween, and that meant the school costume party would be coming up soon. He diceded that it was time to get up, as he did he heard the thunderous footsteps suddenly stop. He walked over to the window of his dollhouse, the room was still very dark, so he couldn't make much out, how ever could tell something was wrong, normally there would be moon light coming in through his sister's bedroom window. How ever tonight there wasn't even a little light, something was wrong, he just knew that his sister was up to one of her tricks. As he stood there, he began to ditect a faint oder, something that smelled a lot like.
There was a sudden thunderous noise, as he was blown backwards by a rancid gust of air, that felt like he was being sent through a hurrican. Then a thunderous laughter erupted through the air, filling his tiny ears.
"Good morning James!" came the thunderous voice of Sarah from the window as she turned around to view her one inch tall brother.
James gasped and gagged for fresh air, he wanted to curse at his sister, but right now he needed to get out of the doll house. He started to stumble blindly down the stairs, his eyes, and nose both burned and watered from the smell of the nausea inducing fart.
"Aw, what's the matter  James, I thought you liked mom's bean burritos," she said giggling loudly as she stood up high above her tiny brother.
James gulped as he stared at the massive high heels of his not so little sister, he then watched as she raised the massive shoe with ease and stepped over to the light switch and turned it on. His mouth almost dropped to the floor when he saw her. She may be his sister, but he could not deny she was hot. Today, she was dressed in a vampiress costume, her shirt was black with a really low cut "v" shape showing off a more than generous amount of her cleavage, she was wearing a fishnet stalking on the one leg, and the other was bare, covering all of that was a small mini-skirt that just barely hid her large bubble butt cheeks.
 She had also died her hair raven black which really threw him off, her lips had a dark red lipstic covering them, her eyes had a thin layer of eye liner, she then smiled down at him, as her thunderous foot steps announced that she was walking back towards him. He watched as she loomed over him again showing that she was wearing a pair of black lacey panties. He looked down at her feet again, and seen that she had pantied her toenails blood red.
"What's the matter bro, don't you like my costume?" she asked as she knelt down in front of him.
James stared up at his titanic little sister, her massive thighs were spread wide open as each of her massive shoes loomed high on either side of him like large buildings.  He was not even tall enough to reach the arch of her heel. He could smell the faint hint of the leather from her feet, the large mini-skirt hiding her face from him like a canopey.  The air beneath it slowly became hot as the heat radiated off her massive thighs.
"What do you want Sarah?" he asked annoyed.
"Aw, I just wanted to know what you thought of my costum, big brother," said Sarah giggling.
James looked at her annoyed as she put an enfisess on the word, "big".
"It looks fine," he said annoyed as he started to head back towards his house hoping that the fumes would be gone.
He was suddenly knocked backwards as a massive soft wall, he looked up and seen his sister's massive palm.
"I'm not finished yet," she said sweetly.
"What more do you want?" he asked annoyed as he got back to his feet.
"It seems to be missing something, but I just can't figure out what," she said putting her finger tip to her chin as if she were trying to think.
"Yeah, someone that actually gives a damn about it," he said wanting her to move her hand so that he could go back into his house.
"Oh, now James there isn't any need for such language, especially since I figured out what it's missing," she said smiling as she then snatched him into her hand and brought him up to her face.
James gasped for air as she lifted him up, the wind rushed through his ears, the air itself seemed to feel heavier, thinner,  he soon found himself staring at the massive smiling face of his titanic sister. A large smile was painted across her large beautiful face, while she may be his sister, even James could not deny that she was very beautiful. Her warm breath washed over him with every intake of air that escaped her nostrils.
"What are you doing?" he asked annoyed.
"You're the thing that's missing from this costume silly,"
"W-What do you mean?" asked James as his heart starts to pound from hearing these words.

"You heard me, you're coming to school to the costume party with me today," she said smiling.
James' heart did a summersault, he'd been wanting to go back to school ever since he finally stopped shrinking. The biggest thing he missed was his girlfriend, he wondered if she still loved him, and why she had not come to see him, or even contact him.

"T-Thank you Sarah," he said feeling a smile curl on his lips.
"Oh you're welcome bro, but I will have to sneak you by mom and dad," she said as her smile never faded.
"Yeah, you'll have to put me in your pocket, or something, because I'm afraid of going in that thing you call a backpack, or that death trap you call your purse," he said laughing.
"Oh I have a better place to put you," she said smiling as she held up a golden chain necklace.
"What are you going to do with that?" he asked confused.
"You'll see in a second, big brother," she said smiling.

Chapter End Notes:

Now what on earth could she possible do with that? Find out next time till, then thanks for reading.