- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm trying a different approch again, hope that y'all like how I've done it this time around. I may still continue with the other way that I was doing it, but for now I may use this for a couple chapters to see what you the reviwers think of it.

Sarah sat on her bed going over her latest diary entry, there really hadn't been much to write about since she'd taken James to that clinic. To tell the truth she was down right bored out of her mind, and missed her big brother, she sighed as she stared out the window of her room, she had been laying around in nothing, but her bra and panties since she'd gotten home from school today. It would be three more days before she was due to go and get her brother. The doctor's have given her specific instructions that he wasn't to have any visitors as they didn't want to have contamination, or something like that.

 

She sighed and stretched out on her bed, her DD's popped into the air as she arched her back, the bra she was wearing today was black and nearly see through, and the panties matched. She could not say that things had not been a little interesting lately, as many of the boy's in school had not shown up today, and several of them had to leave early, all of them claiming to be sick, or running a high fever. And yesterday it even made the local news, only weird thing with that was, none of the usual men were doing the reports, it was completely an all woman news channel.

 

The news reports were talking about the male population in the area getting sick, and were showing the same symptom her brother had shown when his shrinking had first started. She then began to wonder if maybe it were an epidemic, and how long before the entire male population in town was the size of ants to the mass of women that would most likely rule over them?

 

This thought started to excite her, and at the same time made her think about how different things would be if things really did turn out that way. She then smiled as she grabbed the picture on her night stand of her latest boyfriend, she then began to imagine him small enough to hid in her bra, while she had her brother down in her panties, the two of them pleasuring her till she came, only excited her more, soon her hand started to slide down between her legs against the taunt fabric of her panties as she began to rub her slightly wetting pussy.

 

How ever she would not be able to continue further with her much desired release as she heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. She groaned and sighed as she saw her parents' car parked in the driveway. She got up and grabbed one of her small tank top shirts and threw it over herself, then walked down stairs, her panties were just visible beneath the small shirt that barely covered her tits. She entered the living room, just as her mother opened the door, she put on a big smiled on her face as she welcomed her mother home early from their honeymoon. After she hugged and gave her mother a kiss, she began to look around confused.

“Where is dad at mom?” she asked looking behind her to see if maybe he was getting more of their luggage out of the trunk of the car.

“I-I can't really explain it Sarah, but some how your father has..well.” she said opening one of her suitcases and pulling out a sock, inside the sock looked like a Ken doll, how ever when Sarah looked at it with a confused face, she realized that it was not a doll in the sock, but her father!

 

“Dad?!” she said in both shock and amazement.

 

 

“We don't really know what happened to him, but we think that it's what ever has been happening to your brother is happening to your dad as well.” she said as her husband started to stir within the sock.


Sarah stared down at her father with a slight smile on her face unsure how to react to the situation, if he had been her brother she would have been excited to see him at this height, but her dad has always treated her nice, even sometimes to the point he spoiled her. She gently knelt down so that she could get a good look at her dad. What she didn't realize was that her tits were nearly spilling out of her shirt her dad took one look at this, and went into parent mode.


“Sarah how many times do I have to tell you not to wear that tank top!” he shouted at his titanic daughter..

 

Sarah stared at him for a moment as she listened to him shout at her, his voice was squeaky and high pitched, it made her giggle, she then rubbed the top of his head with her finger tip.

“Oh hush daddy, it's not like I'm going to wear this outside.” she said smiling as she kissed his face and giggled harder as his faced was completely consumed by her massive lips.

 

She then stood upright again and brought her mother up to date on what had been happening with her brother, and finding out that things had been happening at the same rate with not only her father, but every male that she'd seen. Sarah stared in shock hearing her mother's words, and began to wonder how different things would be if events continued to unfold the way they had been.

* * *

 

Sarah entered the school bus, and noticed that nearly all the guys were gone, and those that were still on the bus were either stomach, or breast level with her. Her boyfriend had even stopped coming to school, and hand stopped talking to her over the past week. She was starting to think that he would never return her calls, and wondered if it was because he was too small to do it now.

 

'Maybe I should go and pay him a visit, just to see how tiny he has become,' she thought as she watch the scenery travel past the bus. She noticed that more, and more women were walking the streets than men where now a days, she she began to wonder how her brother would take this when he came home today. She had long since been anticipating today, ever since her dad tried to tell her not to wear the clothes she'd been wearing ever since their parents went on their vacation. Today she was supporting a skin tight mini-skirt and a low cut t-shirt, her dad was standing on the floor yelling at her to take off the clothes and that she was going to be grounded if she didn't start listening to him.

 

She couldn't help, but smile as she remembered picking up his tiny body, and keeping him level with her tits. Oh what a rush it brought her to see the fear in his eyes, as she glared down at him, as he continued to try and tell her what to do, she then giggled as she recalled the feeling of having him struggle in her cleavage, oh how fun it was to feel his tiny struggles against her tits. She could feel herself starting to get wet again, as she thought about the things she was going to do to her brother when she saw him. As she sat there, she could feel a movement beneath her ass as she sat there staring out the window. She grinned and clenched her butt cheeks together.

“You might as well get comfortable dad, because you're going to be there all day, “ she said in a relished whisper.

Chapter End Notes:

The plot thickens and so does the smell.