- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay in the updating of this story, I've had a bad case of writer's block and work has been murder. I finally got some insperation and I hope you enjoy the resaults.

Sarah smiled as she walked into her brother's room, a large grin spread across her face at what she had in mind for her brother today. She walked over to his bed, his tiny form sleeping beneath the thick, covers that could now wrap him up several times over, she shivered with anticipation at what she was about to do, she gently pulled the covers back. She stared down at his sleeping body in the blue baby clothes, she continued to stare at him, then just covered him back up, and kissed his forehead and walked back to her room. As she did, she walked past the bathroom, the light having been left on so her brother could use the bathroom without having to try and climb to get the light switch, the light revealing her naked form as she walked by, she'd do what she had planned when he woke up, for now she'd let him sleep.


 


James awoke the next morning to hearing his sister's voice talking on the phone, he sighed thinking that his sister was updating her friends on his condition. Though he wasn't entirely sure why since it was Thursday, meaning she still had school today and would be able to just tell them then anyway. He sat up, and then literally climbed out of his bed. He found himself hanging from the side of his bed, the drop wasn't too high when he'd do it this way, but when he would sit up there, it would look like it was eight feet off the ground. The shrinking must have really effected him, because he found himself more afraid of heights than he used to be, even the height from looking down over the edge of his bed gave him vertigo.


 


After feeling for the ground with his tiny feet, something that he could barely do, he left go of the bed, and fell onto the floor in a small heap. The one upside to the clothes he was wearing, they cushioned a lot of the fall, or maybe his own body had become more resilient to pain, after all the shrinking had taken a lot from him, so maybe it was also giving something back to him, or so he hoped. James soon got to his feet, just in time to hear the normal thunderous footsteps of his sister walking up to his room to see if he was awake before she left for school.


 


He watched as the door opened up widely, the sight of his sister from this angle was rather humbling. He could remember a time when he once looked down upon her, now she towered over him like a 10 story building. Today she was dressed in a jean mini-skirt, and a dark blue t-shirt that didn't leave much to the imagination. How ever today she didn't have her usual dominating smirk on her face, instead she was supporting a some what sad face. She knelt down in front of him, giving him a much unwanted view of her black thong covered pussy, and the massive smooth cheeks of her ass.


 


“Well little brother, I've got some bad news for you,” she said sadly.


 


“What is it?” asked James.


 


“Our parents have found out about your condition, and have told the doctors' that they want you to go to their special clinic,” said Sarah.


 


James stared at his titanic sister in disbelief, but he could tell that she wasn't joking, or trying to mess with him this time.


 


“When do they want me to leave?” he asked.


 


“I'm supposed to take you over at one o'clock today, and you're going to have to stay there for a week so that they can run tests,” she said sighing.


 


* * *


Sarah carried her brother up the stairs of the facility, if it weren't for the fact that she would not be able to torture him for the rest of the week. When she got into the office, they sat in the waiting room while she filled out the paper work, then handed it back to the nurse. They were then given a tour of the facilities and shown the technologies that would be used in his examinations. After the tour they took him to his room, where James was left alone.


 


James stared at the massive room, the floor was tiled the bed was covered with white sheets and a single white pillow. There was no television, or books, only a phone, he walked over to the large brown desk that the phone laid on. The stand was a foot taller than he was, he sighed and walked over to the bed and then grabbed a hold of the thick sheets and pulled himself onto it. He sat down on top of the large bed, his eyes scanned the room, a little more, the only light that came into the room was from the sun light that filtered into the room through the white curtains that covered the only window in the room. He laid there on his bed and stared up at the white ceiling, his thoughts raced with the possibilities that were being presented to him here.


 


James opened his eyes to see a woman that looked like she was in her late fifties, she appeared to be as round as she was short, well short by normal standards anyway. She wore the standard scrubs that a nurses assistant would wear. Her graying hair was pulled back into a tight bun, she stared at him almost with an annoyed look, as she then seen that he was awake and came back with a wheelchair that looked like it should be used for a giant. The woman then roughly grabbed a hold of him, and lifted him into the chair.


 


“Hey what gives!” he shouted up at the woman, who just rolled her eyes and ignored him, she then began to push him towards one of the examination rooms that he'd been shown during the tour.


 


 


He sat on the massive examination table as the nurse left the room he rubbed his sore body where the nurse had roughly grabbed him. He looked around the room, to his right was the door they'd just came through the floor was black and white checkerboard tiled, to his left was a large wooden hutch, The cabinet doors were solid keeping the contents hidden within them.


 


He watched the door open and an elderly man walked into the room, supporting the standard doctor attire of a white coat and stethoscope. The doctor introduced himself as Dr. Gosenya, he did not speak another word after that, and began to grab a syringe, and a small vial. He then attached the needle to the vial and then grabbed a rubber band and walked over to James and tied it tightly to his right arm. Within seconds James saw the spiderweb of his veins appear, he did not even have time to react as the man jammed the needle into one of the exposed veins.


 


James collapsed onto his bed, he felt lightheaded and nauseated, the doctor must have taken about half of all the blood in his body. All the tests that they said they needed it for, he felt as though it were a miracle that he was still conscious. The worst part of it was, the clothes that his sister had given him, seemed to feel looser. He sighed knowing that he must have had a shrinking episode while the doctor was drawing his blood, and began to wonder how much smaller he was going to get before the week had finished?


 


* * *


James sat in his new room, the doctors and nurses that ran the place were not kind to him at all, the new room that he had been put into was not even a room at all, the floor, the walls, the ceiling were all made of plastic. The door itself was made of thick chrome bars, there were large holes in the ceiling of the room. James now stood a mighty eight inches tall, and the doctors were no closer to figuring out what was wrong with him, then they were at the beginning of the week.


 


The doctors' and nurses for the most part did not say a word to him, and when ever he would ask a question, they would almost treat him as if they were only talking to him because they were obligated to, not because they wanted to do it. He felt like he wasn't anything more than an experiment to these people, a lab rat, and from his current living arrangements that was how he felt.


 


When Friday morning dawned upon the institution James had completely withdrawn within his mind. It was the only place that he had any comfort from all the tests that the doctors' had preformed upon him. He was soon finding a ray of hope, as today would be the day that he would go home, back to be with his sister, he began to wonder what she had in store for him when he returned to her care, as well as if their parents had come back from their trip early, or not.

Chapter End Notes:

The Next Chapter will be another Diary entery for Sarah.