- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I would like to once agian thank everyone who has supported me with this story and I hope that you continue to enjoy my work.

James looked around, the room was dark, except for a small circular patch of light in the far end of it, the walls appeared to be smooth and almost wet looking. He was starting to wonder where he was, he walked along the floor, it seemed to almost squish under his feet, as he stepped forwards, he found himself staring at a large bowl like canyon, as if it were once a lake, but it dried up.


He looked around the strange room, and saw more of the giant lake like formations at least five of them, or so, but what where they for? He walked around the largest of them, a journey that seemed to take hours. Till at last he cam to a long thin strip of level land between the largest lake and the smaller ones. Why did this look so familiar? It was as if he'd seen something like this before, but where he couldn't remember.

 

Suddenly the ground beneath him started to shake, a faint noise could be heard a thunderous humming noise coming from the circular light ahead of him. Suddenly air rushed into the area almost at hurricane level winds. This caused him to fly backwards nearly falling into the largest bowl formation, suddenly the the entire room seemed to be free falling as he found himself almost floating, but it was short lived as he crashed onto the soft floor of whatever he was in. The room then suddenly went completely dark, he suddenly realized where he was, as a massive toe entered in through the roof of the building, it was his sister's shoe!

 

The ground suddenly started to shake again as the shoe was lurched upwards causing him to fall into the giant lake like formation. His heart began to race as he shouted Sarah's name with all his might hoping, praying that she'd some how hear him. His hopes were soon dashed as he watched her massive big toe starting to loom over him.

 

“Sarah! No! Stop! I'm in here! It's James! Sarah please stop!” he shouted as he watched the dirty pad of her toe soon fell on top of him, pressing him easily into the insole of her shoe. He left out one last desperate scream of her name hoping that she'd hear him. Her toe soon crashed down on top of him he could feel his body suddenly burst from the intense pressure.

 

James suddenly sat upright his breath came out of his mouth in short painful gasps, his body was covered in a thick sweat. His eyes darted around the room, nothing had changed, he was still in his room, and still three feet tall, much to his displeasure. He sighed with relief, as his breathing and racing heart started to return to normal. He slowly climbed out of bed, his stubby legs no longer able to touch the floor, from just sitting to the side of it.

 

He sighed and walked over to the growth chart on his wall, the numbers that measured how many feet tall he was seemed to mock him with every passing day. He could look up and see the last time he'd been measured was back when he was twelve years old, he'd just hit the five foot three inch mark. He sat there for the longest time, then decided it was time to get himself showered before his sister got up and tried to make fun of him for being crotch level to her again.

 

He walked to the bathroom, glad to see that the light wasn't on, nor was the door locked to indicate that his sister was up. He opened the bathroom door, and got knocked backwards, he then watched as the light flicked on and he saw the naked ass of his sister looming high above him.

 

“Took you long enough to wake up twerp,” said Sarah laughing as her butt cheeks jiggled from his face walking into them.

 

“What the hell are you doing!?” asked James with closed eyes.

Sarah rolled her eyes when she seen that he had his eyes closed, then smiled then turned around so that she was facing him. She then began to lower herself on top of him, her hair covered pussy twitched with anticipation.

 

“Hey bro, do you remember when we were kids and how you'd used to knock me down just like you are now?” she asked him sweetly as she continued to lower herself towards him.

 

Yeah he remembered, he used to knock her down then he'd get his butt right up against her face and...


“No! Sarah!” he shouted as she left out a loud fart right in his face, the foul smelling air shot right into his mouth.

He sat there gagging and coughing as the taste of shit entered his mouth, causing his eyes to water.

 

“D-Damn it!” he shouted at her crawling out from beneath her.

 

“Aw what's the matter little bro, don't like the taste of your own medicine?” she asked giggling.

 

James sat there with his eyes closed as he continued to cough trying to get the taste out of his mouth as he did so.


His sister's laughter continued, only some how it seemed louder, almost distant, he soon started to feel the shorts he was wearing become loose. To the point that they actually fell off around his ankles, he opened his eyes to stare up, way up at his now gigantic looking sister. Her legs looked as long as trees, her tits seemed to hide her face from view.

 

“Oh my God James! You just shrank right in front of me! Oh you're so cute! You look like a little baby!” she shouted loudly as she knelt down and picked him up as easily as if he were a newborn baby.

“You're so light! This is amazing, I'm holding my big brother!” she shouted as she pushed him against her tits cradling him like a baby.

“Damn it Sarah stop it!” he shouted

 

“Oh no, no, little bro, because now we've got to get you some new clothes, and that means I have to stay home from school today,” she said as she continued to hold his struggling form firmly against her tits.

 

“I'll be fine just let me go!” he shouted biting her tit hard.

This actually caused Sarah to scream, not in pain, but of pleasure, the surprise however caused her to drop her two foot tall brother onto the hard linoleum floor.

 

James screamed from fear as his body free fell onto his sister's foot, he winced and gasped as the air was forced from his lungs. He slowly sat up disoriented, his sister suddenly realized what happened, she gasped and squealed and picked him up again.

“Oh my God James I'm so sorry!” she shouted holding him out in front of her looking him over to try and check for any visible damage, or busted bones. She couldn't help but giggle though as she seen his tiny little pecker.

“Aw bro, are you excited about being this small and against your little sister while she's naked? You should be ashamed of yourself, wanting to fuck your own helpless, defenseless little sister,” she said giggling with delight as she walked to the shower and turned it on.

 

“S-Shut up Sarah! I'm not turned on by this shit!” he shouted as his dick hung limply between his legs though it did feel a little stiff, but not noticeably, or was it?

 

He then heard the thunderous sound of the shower turning on, he tried to turn his head, but his sister's powerful arm held him firmly in place.

“Sarah what the hell do you think you're doing?” he said struggling against her.

 

“I'm taking a bath silly, and you're going to join me, just like when we were kids,” she said sweetly as she stepped into the shower with him, the hot water washed over both of them.

“We are too old for this, Sarah you know that, not knock it off!” he shouted.

“Aw what's the matter James, don't you want to shower with your big sister? Well she wants to shower with her new baby brother. Speaking of which I'll have to get something out before we go to get you some new clothes,” she said with a smirk.


“What would that be?” asked James with a worried look.

 

“Is a surprise,” she said not losing the smirk.

Chapter End Notes:

Wonder what this surprise could possibly be. I guess you'll have to find out in the next chapter. :P