- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks everyone that has continued to follow this story and giving me encouragement to continue writing it. I'm glad that you all like it, and I hope that I'll be able to continue to give you good quality chapter updates.

 

I would once again like to also again mention that Zacharyded has been stealing my work without my consent. Please do not believe anything that he writes as far as what he says about me collaberating with him in writing his stories. I have only recieved one e-mail from him and that was just this morning and he asked me to use the chapter "Sarah's Thoughts", but went ahead and took it anyway without waiting for my reply.

I do not know what this individual's deal is with me, but I do ask that everyone that reads my work and enjoys it, do not support his stories as they are just poor versions of my work. I do not mind that he writes his stories the way he does, everyone has their own unique stile and I respect that, but I do not believe that they should blatanly steal work from someone else and try to pass it off as their own.

So anyway I'm sorry that I'm ranting like this, but I do ask that those of you have read my work and staid with me thus far to please ignore anything that this person writes that claims that I am colaberating with him, I have never recieved any e-mails prior to this morning about a collaberation story, nor would I do a story with this individual.

Thank you for your patients please enjoy the latest chapter.

James laid on his bed cupping his hands to his face, it had been four days since he'd last shrunk and he had hoped that it had finally stopped, how ever he was wrong. He woke up this morning and found things to be much, much bigger than what they had been, he didn't even want to look at the growth chart that his mother had set up for him when he was still a kid. It almost seemed to be mocking him as he stared at it.

 

He had just walked over to it to see if he'd shrunk again, and when he did, oh boy did he get a shock not only did he shrink, but he had caught himself in the middle of doing it! For the most part it had been happening while he was asleep, so to actually experience the decrease in height was something that he had not been prepared for, it was like watching a video camera being moved farther away as he got smaller, and smaller. When the experience finally ended, he looked to see the words “James Age 5 3ft 5in” written in his mother's hand writing staring him in the face.

 

His heart raced as he sat there on his bed, he had bought some clothes with his sister earlier in the week, and had some prepared for just encase the shrinking continued, but he had hoped that he would not have had to wear them any time soon. He was dreading the rest of the day when he would have to go to school like this, he had already suffered at the hands of some smart-ass freshmen who thought he was being cool by picking on him. What humiliated him even more was when his sister had to come to his rescue.

 

Just thinking about his sister made him shiver violently lately, especially since she nearly suffocated him underneath her ass. He had gotten pissed off when she acted smugly about having to help him with the bully, and he lost his temper and called her a bitch, then kicked her in the shin, the worst part of it was not only did she nearly suffocate him, but she wasn't wearing anything, except for an over large night shirt, she was completely naked beneath it, so he got to feel his face pressed against the skin of her nasty smelling ass.

 

He shivered again and tried to block out the memory, but felt a little afraid of what he would be staring at on her now, or for that matter what she could do to him when she inevitable seen how much smaller he had gotten. He wasn't going to be going to school today as he had made a doctor's appointment to see if they had made any progress with this virus, or disease, or what ever it was that was afflicting him. He had his doubts, but he tried to remain optimistic of the possibility of a cure.

 

He could soon hear the shower turn on, as his sister was getting ready to start her day, he sighed and awaited the inevitable teasing that he would have to endure at her hands. Needless to say it was something that he would have rather avoided if he could help it, but the way things were now, he could not avoid it, as he was no longer able to even reach the peddles on the car! He could remember that day too well when he had to get in the passenger side seat of his car so that his sister could drive him to school.

 

* * *

Sarah got out of the shower smiling widely as she did so, she had hoped that the shrinking had not yet stopped, and her wish was granted. She had heard him calling the doctor from his bedroom, and couldn't wait to see how much smaller he had gotten, so wrapping a towel around herself she ran out of the bathroom still dripping wet from her shower, she burst through the door, and then burst into a fit of giggles at the sight of her big brother.

“Oh my God! James you look so adorable!” she shouted practically running over to him.

 

She smile and looked down at his annoyed face as he sat on his bed dressed in a pair of blue jeans, and a gray t-shirt.

 

“Come on stand up! I want to see how much smaller you are compared to me now!” she said excitedly.

 

James sighed as his massive sister stepped backwards so that he could stand in front of her, her massive smooth toned legs loomed in front of him. He could smell the soapy water that dripped from her gigantic amazonian body as he took a step closer to her, the towel that covered her upper body, just barely skirted her private area. He could tell that if he were to walk any closer than he had now, his nose would be pressed precisely into her pussy.

 

Sarah giggled high above him as she stared down at him over top her massive tits, the large cleavage line threatened to spill out from beneath the towel that covered them. Her blonde hair was wet and matted to her head curling slightly from the wetness, her blue eyes showed nothing, but pure joy at his situation.

“Come now bro, I can't very well get an accurate measurement with you standing so far away,” she said putting her massive hand to his back, and pulling him closer.


James could not believe the strength of his sister, as she practically dragged him over towards her long legs. The scent of the Irish Spring soap that she liked to use overpowered his nose causing him to gag slightly, the scent burned his nose the closer he got to her, she did not stop pulling him towards her till his face was pressed against her soft damp lips. He could feel his forehead pressed against the upper part of her midsection, while his nose was practically inside his sister's vagina. He could feel the small hairs of her neatly trimmed pussy tickling his face as she held him there while he struggled to pull himself away, was she actually enjoying this?

 

Sarah stood there doing everything she could to keep herself from moaning out in pleasure, as she held her big brother's face firmly against her pussy lips, she was glad that she had not dried off yet as she could feel her pussy starting to become wet, and it had nothing to do with the shower she had just taken.

 

After holding him there for a few more seconds she left go of his head, then ran her fingers through his hair like she would their younger cousins when they would do something cute.

“Now you wait right here James while big sister goes and gets dressed then I'll take you to the doctors,” she said taunting him and making sure to rub his face against her naked ass crack as she turned around then walked out of the room, and into hers.

 

James collapsed after she'd left the room, he felt so humiliated to have been so easily manhandled by his little sister. He felt so small and insignificant, and found himself praying that the doctors would have good news for him, and that they would be able to fix whatever was wrong with him. Because if they did not, he was not sure how long he would last before his sister would stop treating him like her brother and more like her pet.

 

* * *

 

Sarah had a large grin on her face as she saw her brother coming out of the doctor's office, he didn't have a smile on his face which meant good news about the shrinking. She waited until he was inside the car and buckled in before she asked him what they said.

“They say that they still have not found a direct cause for my sudden loss in height, and that it may take moths, or even years before they can isolate the problem. The only comfort that they could offer me was more of an insult, than anything,” he said annoyed.

 

“Well what did they say?” she asked doing her best to contain her smirk of joy.

 

“They said that even if they can't find a cure the smallest that my body will shrink will be about an inch tall. Lotta comfort that gave me let me tell you, knowing that if I keep shrinking the worst that will happen is I'll become knee high to a mouse,” said James staring at the driver's side door.

 

Sarah smiled and put a comforting hand on his head and ran it through his hair gently.

 

“Well there is one silver lining to that too, you will be able to sneak into the girl's locker room without them seeing you,” she said trying to cheer him up. While the thought of him being that tiny excited her, he was still her brother, and right now he needed comforting more than anything, and there would be time for her to tease him later.

 

James sighed and looked up at his sister's face as he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to her.

“The doctor gave me this note, they want me to stop going to school until they can isolate the problem, and to keep me from contaminating anyone else,” said James.

 

“But you have been going to school for a week! You must have come into contact with at least a dozen people, not to mention me!” shouted Sarah starting to fear for her own height.

 

“It's just a precaution sis, I told them this too, and they said that while they don't believe that what ever I have is contagious they don't want to take the chance of their being an epidemic. So they've asked me to stay at home and try to continue my schooling that way for as long as I can,” said James solemnly.

 

“Well, you won't have to worry bro your big sister will keep an eye on your tiny ass, “ said Sarah cheerfully as she ran her fingers through his hair again.

 

“Yay me...” said James quietly to himself as she drove them home.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you reading, please rate, and review.