- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought it'd be a cool idea to get a perspective on how Sarah feels about her brother's little problem.

Monday

4:00PM

August-22-2011

Dear Diary,

I got one hell of a surprise today when I got home from school. My brother is SHRINKING! this is so incredible, I'll finally be able to get some much wanted payback for all those times he pranked me, or teased me. Ooh the posiblities of what I can do to him are imessurible, oh how I hope he shrinks down to the point where I'll be able to do virrually anything I want to him!

He's so worried that he'll continue to shrink down, I think he knows that if he does I'll be able to pounce on the opertunity to get back at him, like the time he put blue dye in my shoes and it caused my feet to look like they belonged to a smurf, and it ruined my favorite pair of red socks turning them tye-dye! Oh I was so pissed at him that day I could've killed him...

Of course if he does continue to shrink, he may find himself inside a pair of my socks, among a few other items of clothes that I own, it excites me just thinking about it, oh how I hope that he'll shrink more.

Tuesday

6:00PM

August-23-2011

Dear Diary,

My dream has come true! He shrank more! He lost three inches today! Which means he's no longer taller than I am! Oh God this is like a dream come true, I've already started teasing him about it, calling him my "little" brother. It annoyes him so much, it's great! He gets so mad when ever I say it I think he'd like to hit me, but he knows that he can't, or he's afraid too, and I think its the latter. Oh how I grow more, and more excited at when he'll get to about as tall as my boobs! Oh I'm going to rub his face in them for all the times he used to tease me about being flat when we were kids.

Wednesday

August-24-2011

1:00PM

Dear Diary,

It happened again! Only this time he lost six inches! Oh this is so fantastic! His face is level with my tits! It was so funny today too when he got up this morning, he looked like a little kid trying on his daddy's clothes. All of his old clothes are now far too large for him to wear, so we had to skip school today to go out and buy him some new clothes! It was great, but that wasn't even the best part, because they do make clothes for people his size, anyway when we got home, and we brought in his new clothes, he had trouble lifting one of the bags! It was hilarious, he looked like a midget wrestling with this garbage bag sized, grociery bag filled with clothes from the Goodwill store. Being the kind big sister that I am now, I figured it would only be right for me to help my little brother carry the heavy bag into the house.

It was so cool, I nearly squealed with joy as I easily lifted the bag with out any trouble, granted it was rather heavy even for me, but he didn't know that, and I think it humilated him, but that's not even the best part. After we finished putting the bags into the house, I walked back into the lving room and smiled at him as he sat on the couch breathing pretty heavily, I leaned down and and said "Aw is my little brother tired?". He litterally jumped off the couch and then bounced off my tits! It was hilarious, he actually did a sorta backflip from it, course I don't know if I should be laughing too hard about that, but I don't care it was funny as hell. Oh I can't wait till he's small enough for me to stick him between these melons, oh how good that'll feel and how humilated that'll make him.

Thursday

August-25-2011

3:00PM

Dear Diary,

I kinda felt bad for James when we got to school today, I had to drive us there, because his stubby legs can't reach the peddles anymore, he'd shrunk another three inches making him roughly 4ft even. Anyway when we go to school today, everyone immediatly noticed that he'd shrunk, and were teasing him. Now I was all for it because of all the crap he'd done to me, like the time he put a rubber spider in my lunch tray and made me flip the tray onto my teacher, but what I seen some of the other boys do to him didn't really make me all that happy, they had taken his stuff from him and were dangling it over his head like school yard bullies. I stopped them, but I think it really did a blow on Jame's ego, especially when the bully asked him if his little sister always faught his battles for him.

Thursday

August-25-2011

4:00PM

Dear Diary,

I-I did something horrible tonight, well James came into my room and he started bitching at me about helping him out at school. "No thanks neccissary bro, That's what big sisters are for." I told him, but that only added fuel to the fire for him I guess. He started calling me a "bitch" and told me to mind my own business, and that he could take care of himself. When he called me a bitch...I lost my temper, I got up and grabbed him by the arm, he tried to pull away from me, but his arm is so small now, and my hand can easily fit around it, anyway, I slapped him accross the face like a mother would to her child after catching him swearing, then he kicked me! It was right in the shin, and it hurt, and....I picked him up and threw him on the bed in my rage, and then I sat on his face, it was soo...arousing feeling him squirm helplessly beneath me. I don't know how long I sat on his face, but when I got up he was unconscious. Maybe this shrinking isn't going to be as fun as I first thought it would be, and maybe I should start being a little more kinder to him...nah!

Sunday

August-28-2011

12:00PM

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in awhile, there really hasn't been anything new to report, I think James has stopped shrinking, he hasn't shrunk in the last three days. To more is the pitty, I was so hoping he'd get smaller, of course he's been avoiding me ever since I nearly suffocated him with my ass, I can't help, but laugh about it now every time I think about it, and it only excites me at the though of what if he'd been smaller and I could've put him in between my asscheek. Oh God that would've been incredible, to feel him struggling helplessly against my big ol ass while I do my schoolwork, or watch t.v, but sadly it's only a pipe dream now.

Chapter End Notes:

I may do more like this just to kinda help give the reader some insite on various situations that will happen later in the story, and what Sarah thinks about all this.