- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you everyone for your kind review and encouragement, I'm sorry that I couldn't make it quite as long as I'd liked too, but it turned out fine and I hope you enjoy the last chapter of this story and thank you all.

October 31, 2022

It’s been Ten years since James’ untimely death; life was hard for my family and me. We never did fully recover from the hole in our hearts left by James.  I think maybe I should start off with what happened that night and go from there…

I had to watch my brother die, at the hands, well rather the mouth, of a psychotic bitch. The police came and took her away, the worst part of it was, there were male police officers there as well, it turned out a treatment had been created for the men so that they could return to their original sizes, or at least normal sizes. The news had been released to the public the following morning, my father signed up for it right away. I think what I did to him the night that James died shook him up pretty bad, because he rarely spoke to me, and when he did he had a look of what I could almost think was fear.

I felt bad about it and apologized every chance I got, but I don’t think it really sunk in, of course I doubt I’d be able to get over it quickly either if my daughter had nearly stuffed me up her pussy. Life passed slowly for me after that, I finished high school, went to college, and got a master’s degree. I even fell in love with my high school boyfriend, who like many boys, came back to school after he’d started his treatments and was back to a more normal height.  I can’t help, but wonder what James would’ve thought if he’d found out they actually named the disease after him, I think he would’ve felt honored, his sense of humor was twisted like that.

The treatments, that’s something that still has me stumped, but from what I’ve gathered they take the anti-bodies from women of similar blood type, then inject them into the men. The anti-bodies of women for some reason attack the virus, but men’s do not, the treatments cost a fair amount of money, mostly due to the fact that so few women seem to be willing to help the men. Luckily my husband and I are of the same blood type so I can give him my own anti-bodies when the treatments are needed, which is usually about once every month.

Thankfully the virus doesn’t seem to effect male children, at least not until they hit their teenage years, or at least that’s how it was for my son. It’s almost like going back in time; as he and his sister are just like James and I used to be; only my daughter isn’t as mean as I was with James.

You don’t know how much I regret that now; I hope that he knows how sorry I am, and how much I miss him. My husband and I decided to wait a little to give my son a chance to live at the tiny size, while I hate to think about him ending up like my brother, I have to give him a chance to live his own life and make his own decisions. So we’re going to let him stay small for a while and home school him, I can at least do that much to protect him, but after he’s sixteen we’ll ask him if he’d rather stay small, or if he would want to be normal sized.

My daughter has taken to the idea of having a smaller older brother much better than I did; of course she takes more after her father, than her mother, thankfully. All I can do now is wait and hope for the best.  I’m sure it’s just a mother’s worry, but somehow I can’t shake the feeling that I may be making a terrible mistake., by doing this, I just pray that I’m wrong and that history won’t repeat itself.

November 27, 2022

 

So far so good, my son seems to have adjusted to his current height, 5inches, pretty well, it looks like the virus may be subsiding. He may be one of the lucky ones that won’t end up an inch tall, his sister however seems to be hoping for a Polly Pocket sized brother. I think she’s just saying that to annoy me though, I swear some times that girl is my mother’s daughter, and other times she’s my husband only in the body of a 12 year old girl.

I am proud of her though, she’s been helping out her brother better than I had expected her too, especially after all the fighting they used to do when they were kids. She always asks to look after him, I think that she can’t get over the fact that she can actually play dolls with her brother, of course he finds this funny more than anything, and just goes along with it, that and the fact that he knows that if she wanted to she could force him to do it. Though she never does, when he doesn’t want to do something, she usually just leaves him alone, though she does like to hint about it a lot so he usually ends up giving in anyway. It makes me laugh every time she does this.

God James I wish you could see them; you’d have had a lot of fun with the two of them, especially since they act pretty much like we did before you started shrinking, minus the pranks of course. If there’s one thing that I don’t miss from you it’s those pranks, though I do have to admit that I did laugh at a lot of your pranks especially whenever you were ten and you made the teacher think you’d cut your hand off.

Well diary, I have to go now, my daughter, Alex, is having friends over and I need to make sure that Jordon doesn’t try to sneak out and see them. That boy, I swear he’s his uncle reincarnated.

Chapter End Notes:

I may wrte a sequal later after I get some new insperation based around the next generation. Yay, shitty sequals! lol