- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know this is short, but I really couldn't think of much to add to it, the next one will be longer I promise. Yay, Epilouge!

James groaned as he felt the giant boney hand of Jessica lift him into the air again, the giant teenager’s eyes showed nothing, but blood lust, and hatred.

 

“How could you do that to me James, how could you dump me, for her!?” she shouted at him, her voice pierced his tiny ears like cannon fire.

“You dumped me, remember Jessica! What the hell did you expect for me to do? Just stand around and wait for you to come back to me after you had another break up?!” James shouted up to her

Jessica stared at him for a moment, unable to think of a comeback, or anyway to justify her current actions. Instead of replying she just gave James a smile that sent shivers down his spine.

“It doesn’t matter, I have you now, and that’s what’s important,” she said as she walked over to her bed and released James.

James felt the air rush around him as he free fell onto the massive soft covers of her bed spread; the cotton filled cloth protected him from any serious injury. He stared up at the giant Senior High School student, as she continued to smile down at him.

“You know James, I have just thought of the perfect way for us to be together forever,” she said smiling as she lowered herself down to his level.

Sarah screamed at her to leave him alone, her wrists bleeding heavily as the barbed wire sliced deeply into her flesh.  Jessica just ignored her and placed her head right in front of her small prey, her large lips curled into the same spine tingling smile. James backed away from her slightly, but knowing that there really was not anywhere that he could go, he could feel the hot warm air blowing on him from her nostrils.

“W-What would that be?” he asked gulping hard.

Jessica licked her lips then slowly brought her tongue down and lapped him in the face, this lap, was like a hard slap to poor James, who was flung backwards now covered in her hot sticky saliva.

“Y-You wouldn’t!” shouted Sarah her voice sounded so far away to James as his ears were covered in the thick film of Jessica’s spit.

Suddenly her massive tongue lapped him up, and sucked him into her hot cavern like mouth; James struggled with all his might against her tongue. Jessica’s thunderous laughs caused his tiny ears to burst, making him scream in pain. His hot blood pouring from his ears, Suddenly James could see Sarah’s face from behind the giant white boulder sized teeth. He could see her shouting something, but he could no longer hear her voice.

The tongue that held him within Jessica’s mouth suddenly shifted his tiny body his heart raced as he found himself on top of something hard, and jagged. His eyes looked up in fear, he could feel the hot air escape Jessica’s mouth as she seemed to be talking, the giant maulers that hovered precariously above him, inched closer towards him as she spoke. Then he saw his short life flash before his eyes, his screams were lost to his own ears as he closed his eyes and tried to brace his arms against the giant teeth.  His tiny arms snapped like toothpicks against the powerful force of Jessica’s jaw, James’ then knew no more as his body exploded like a grape between Jessica’s teeth.

Sarah screamed as she watched her brother die inside this deranged girl’s mouth, she could do nothing, but watch as Jessica slowly chewed up his tiny body then swallow. She then gave a blood red smile as she licked her lips with her tongue.

“Now we will be together forever,” she said dreamily.

Everything that happened next seemed as if it were in a fog to Sarah, the police burst through the door, Jessica had been taken away laughing as the police women took her away.  Sarah could hear the screams of Michelle as she had regained consciousness; the police untied the two from their bonds. The girls crying at the loss of a brother, and a lover, Sarah could see her mother, and her small father in her hand, her mother’s face was stained with tears. Her father appeared to be doing his best to console her; Sarah tried her best to pray that this was all a dream and that she’d wake up in her bedroom and see James safely in his bed in her doll house. However when she got to her bedroom, the doll house was empty, her underwear still covered the roof, tears ran from her cheeks a new, as she knelt down beside the doll house. She could still remember when he had first started shrinking the teasing she had done to him. She now found herself regretting it, regretting the things she had done to him, he was gone forever and the last thing that she did to him; was fart on him.

Sarah cried herself to sleep that night, holding her pillow tightly wishing, hoping, and praying that this was all just a nightmare. Her dreams kept replaying the last moments of her brother’s life the look of complete helplessness forever etched in her memory. 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm not a real sappy person, so I hope that I got the emotion's right, anyway next week the epolouge.