- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a full on sexual chapter, just a heads up to those who don't want to read this kinda chapter.


James took in deep breaths of the hot humid air, his body was covered in a mixture of his own sweat, and a thick slimy film soaked his tiny body. Michelle's soft spongy flesh rubbed against his tiny one inch body with every step she'd taken. The tightness of her panties and spandex suit made it impossible for him to move, the massive slit of her pussy had already started to open itself up, causing it to get hotter inside her panties.



Michelle could not help, but get aroused, she had her boyfriend exactly where she wanted him in her panties. She could feel herself getting wetter with every step she had taken, she hoped that he was alright down there, she would not be able to leave for awhile, but she did not want to dance, so she started to wander off through the school. Most of it had been blocked off by off by large gates that were used by the staff to keep students, parents, and other people from possibly vandalizing the school. How ever this was not a problem for Michelle since she knew of a nearby classroom that was always unlocked because it was never used.



Before what the media dubbed "The Great Shrinking", the students used to go into this classroom to make out, and do other naughty things, as the teacher's rarely patrolled the halls, especially whenever their would be a large group of people like tonight. She grinned to herself, as she stepped closer to the door, the feeling of her tiny boyfriend rubbing against her hot, wet pussy was driving her wild. She was not sure if she would be able to hold out much longer, as with every step she took, the hornier she became.



Michelle could not resist anymore, as she subconsciously started to rub her finger against her hot pussy lips through the fabric of both her spandex costume bottoms, and panties. She continued to walk towards the door, this walk was probably the hardest that she had ever take in her life. She continued to worry about her boyfriend, she had stopped rubbing her pussy, but only to open the door to the classroom, she then turned and quickly closed it shut and locked the door. She then left out a low moan as she pressed her back to the hard wooden door, she spread her legs as she bent her knees she could feel the material of her costume and panties stretch further and tighter against her pussy lips.



James suddenly felt a painful force press against his back as a large object pressed against his back pushing him between Michelle's Labia Majora. The hot spongy flesh soaked his tiny body in more of her vaginal juices as the heat within her panties increased. Suddenly he felt the pressure on his back subside for a moment, as a loud, muffled, moan filtered through the thick fabric of the panties, and spandex. He then felt himself being firmly pressed against the hot flesh once again, only this time, her panties were spreading her pussy lips.



James was starting to panic as the cloth started to push him into the hot flesh, he started to grab onto the softer flesh of the inner labia, his tiny hands grasp desperately against the pussy flesh as it started to act on its own accord and began to suck him into its hot depths. His hands could not keep hold of the soft wet flesh as he slid deeper between the inner labia. The sticky, wet, fluids coated his body in a thicker layer the deeper he sank into her pussy.



Michelle left out another low moan unable to help herself as her tight clothes caused the crotch of her panties to ride up into her pussy. She lifted up her sexy butt slightly off the floor, and desperately grasped the waistband of both her pants, and panties. She then pulled them off down to her ankles, her breath was starting to come out in quick, shallow gasps, as her one hand started to rub her shirt covered tit, and the other was starting to rub her clit, she knew she was losing control of herself, and soon she would become completely consumed by her arousal until she came, she just prayed that James would survive, because at this point she would not be able to stop.

James watched with a little relief as he saw the massive finger of Michelle coming towards him, he was sure she was going to rescue him from becoming food, for her pussy. However he was wrong, he watched in horror as her massive finger started to play with her table sized clit. Now he started to worry, he remembered from his sex-ed classes what they said about women when they really get aroused. Suddenly the air rushed around him as suddenly the "ground" that he was inside came to a halt.

He felt himself forced deeper into her pussy, he screamed in fear as the labia began to close in around him like a curtain. His movements started to become more frantic as claustrophobia set in, he grabbed and tried to dig his tiny fingernails into her hot spongy flesh. His body and the inside of her pussy were soaked in Michelle's pussy juices. He struggled harder then he watched in terror as two massive fingers entered the pussy. The cold air rushed inside her pussy only for a few moments as the giant fingers slid into her pussy. James made a frantic grab for the giant digits, but it was all in vain, as they only forced him deeper into her pussy.



Michelle at this point was completely oblivious to her tiny boyfriend's plight as she slide her fingers into her pussy. The thought of him struggling inside her hot pussy only excited her further, she pushed her fingers in deeper as she could feel her pussy starting to tighten around them, she moaned in pleasure as her heart raced. She was groping her tits with her free hand, squeezing and massaging her DD's as it helped accent the pleasure she was feeling from her loins.



Her pussy was so wet now, and she'd nearly forgotten about James, she started to thrust her fingers harder inside herself. Her concern for his safety was completely gone, all she could think about now was finishing what she'd started. Her fingers started to thrust into herself harder, and harder, her two fingers pushed against something small inside her pussy. She knew what it was, she knew who it was, but she could not help herself, she could only keep going her pussy squeezed her fingers, and her tiny boyfriend that's trapped deep within the hot folds of her pussy.



James, was in hell, his body was getting hammered at from every angle, the hot soft flesh of her pussy squeezed his tiny body. While her fingers constantly hammered down on him, the fluids within her were flooding the cavity making it nearly impossible for him to get any kind of air, and what little he did manage to get was followed immediately by a large amount of lubricating fluid. His body hurt both on the in and outsides, he was starting to black out for moments, but they would not last long as he would be awaken by the constant pounding of her fingers.



How much longer would he last? How much more could his body take? These questions raced through his mind as he tried in vain to fight back one last time. His body just did not have the strength required to fight against this monster that was his girlfriend's cunt. He felt humiliated that something that was so easily manipulated by her fingers was now impossible for him to even push against. His heart suddenly skipped a beat as his body was squeezed to the point he was sure he would be turned to mush as the cavity flooded with a thick fluid.



Michelle breathed heavily, her body was covered in a thick sweat, hear breath came out in heavy shallow gasps. She could feel her pussy practically drooling with fluids as a large puddle appeared on the floor beneath her butt cheeks. She soon came down from her high and looked down and seen that the fluids had actually washed him out of her pussy. She started to get worried until she seen him stir, and then started to cough heavily.

"I-I'm sorry James, I couldn't help myself," she said feeling like she was going to cry.



"That...was...fantastic!" he shouted up at her smiling, shocking her.



"R-Really? You're not mad?" she asked feeling relief wash over hear.



"Of course not! Besides, wouldn't do me much good since you could just step on me!" he shouted up at her jokingly.



She smiled and then lifted her foot and knocked him over lightly causing him to shout at her in his squeaky high pitched voice.



"Oh hush, or I'll stick you back in my pussy, or maybe up my ass," she said smirking and lifting her butt over him threateningly.



"Okay, okay you win!" he said laughing, though loving the awesome view of her ass.



Michelle smiled as she watch him stare at her butt, and began to slowly lower it making sure to position him right beneath her asshole. James looked up at her, his heart raced, but he was pretty sure that she would not do anything that would hurt him, so he stood his ground, not that he could get very far if he ran anyway. He watched, and nearly gagged on the rancid smell coming from her butt hole, he watched as the large hole drew closer, and closer till it was almost on top of him.



"Do you remember when you were bigger how you used to love playing with my ass?" she asked keeping her butt hole right above him.



"Yea, you loved it," he said wondering what she'd be getting at.



"Do you remember what you used to like me to do?" she asked giggling.



"Y-Yeah," he sad nervously.



Michelle giggled more as she then scrunched up her face, James did not need to see it to know what was coming next, he just laid on the floor and covered his nose. He then watched as the massive asshole opened wider than he was tall, then a large gust of hot rancid air blew out of her hot bowels. Even with his nose plugged James could still smell the horrid raunchy air that had escaped his girlfriend's butt.



"Oh my God Michelle, the smell! What crawled in you and died!" he shouted to her gagging on the taste of the air.



"Oh hush, it was just a small one, and you used to love it when I'd do that to you before," she said giggling more.



"I was bigger then!" he said as it was his only real defense.



"Well shorty, you're going to have to get used to it, because you're riding home with me, and it's the safest place to keep you, because if I stuck you up my pussy, well, it wouldn't be good for me to suddenly start moaning in front of my mother," she said giggling as she picked up his tiny form.



"No, Michelle please don't do this!" he shouted to her, but his cries fell on deaf ears as another "smaller" blast of air escaped her ass, and he was shoved into her dark rancid smelling shit hole. Michelle left out a small moan of pleasure, knowing that her boyfriend was now once again completely trapped inside her body, this caused her pussy to become wet once more.



"Oh James we're going to have so much fun when I get home," she said giggling as she pulled her panties, and pants back on and rejoined the party.

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter the focus goes back to Sarah.