- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is not a chapter about racism, or about inter-racial born people so please no hate reviews, or anything like that.

Jason looked up trying to see who the other pair of feet belonged too, only to find his view was obstructed by his sister's mini-skirt. He could hear their voices high above him, the one was his sister's the other made his heart pound in his chest. He knew that voice all too well, it was owned by the only girl that he had been with since he started liking girls. She had started out as his friend, then a few years they realized they were perfect for each other, and started dating and the rest as they say was history.

 

James hung there between his sister's massive toes praying that she would look down soon, or that she would not squeeze them together, or take another step. He then felt his world starting to quake as he looked up and seen his sister's knees bending, his heart raced with excitement as she started to grab for the gold chain, only to find that he was no longer hanging there.


“Sarah down here!” he shouted at her, hoping she'd hear him.

 

His sister's hand started to frantically tap at the chain causing it to jingle like a thick logging chain, he then watched as the other set of legs started to bend. The pant legs were skin tight spandex that hung just below her knees, then he saw the largest pair of tits he'd ever seen even when he was normal sized, he would always tease his girlfriend about her boobs all the time, but now he found the teasing would be true. Then he saw her beautiful face, her raven black shoulder length hair hung flat to her head, her large soft lips smiled down at him, her brown eyes stared at his sister's foot through her square glasses.

 

He could see the cute little cat ears on the top of her head that accented her costume, his heart pounded as a small giggle escaped her lips as she reached down towards him, her massive lime green finger nails showed off in contrast to her dark complexion. He smiled as he felt her warm fingers pick him up from between his sister's toes. He smiled and stared at her, she's an inter-racial girl and it showed in her features. She had the sexy figure of a black girl and the skin of a white girl, she had always been a Goddess to him, but now it was true.

 

“Hello Jason,” she said smiling down at him, he thought she'd be amazed, but he realized that he was not the only tiny man in the world anymore.

 

“Hey Michelle, how's the weather up there?” he asked unsure of what to say exactly, but it got him a thunderous giggle none the less.


“Oh my God you're so cute, and tiny,” she said her voice booming.


“Aw come on babe, it's bad enough Sarah makes fun of me about being tiny,” he said annoyed.

“I'm sorry sweetie, I can't help it you're so adorable!” she said as she brought him up to her massive face and pressed him against the soft skin.

 

He laughed unable to do anything else as her dark purple lipstick covered his tiny body, the waxy substance painted his body the same color. This caused both girls to laugh at his expense, unable to do anything, he laughed with them.

“Well I'll leave you two love birds alone, I'm sure you two have some catching up to do,” she said smiling at them.

 

James stared at his massive mountain of a beautiful girlfriend in awe, as she blushed and stared down at him.


“Not exactly how we were expecting to spend the Halloween dance is it?” she asked as she walked over to a nearby table to get him a napkin to clean him off.

 

“No, I was expecting to be the same size as you,” he said laughing.

 

“I know baby, but we can still have our dance though,” she said smiling warmly.

 

“How?” he asked looking up her confused.

 

She smiled sweetly and then walked out to the dance floor holding him against her cleavage he could feel the hot warm flesh against his tiny naked body. He could hear each thunderous step she took as she spun in a slow circle staring down at him. He smiled up at her and kissed the skin in the middle of her cleavage, this caused her to giggle slightly.

 

“Enjoying yourself?” she asked laughing.

 

“Now what the heck do you think?” he asked laughing back at her.

 

She smiled and pushed her finger tip to her chin as if she were thinking,


“I think that's a nope,” she said getting a mischievous smirk on his face.

 

“And what could possibly make you think that?” he asked smiling up at her wondering what she had in mind.

 

She continued to smile as she walked over to a more secluded area, then she pulled her top open a little more revealing a black sports bra, he then stared at her in amazement realizing what she was planning to do.


“Michelle are you sure this is safe?” he asked.

 

“Do you think I'd do anything that would hurt you?” she asked as she pulled her bra away and placed him against her gigantic tit.

 

The large fleshy wall pressed against him firmly, her massive nipple was just below him, and he could feel it was hard, was she actually getting aroused by all this? Her nipple was telling him that she was, either that, or she was cold, and he was pretty certain that it was well heated inside the building especially with all the girls dancing around and chatting.

 

He smiled and decided to see for certain, he knew that her nipples were sensitive, and was curious to see just how sensitive. He started to shimmy his way towards it, feeling the hot skin of her breast flesh against his own. The thick bra material pressed him firmly against his back, he already started to sweat as he made his way towards the nipple. He could soon feel the firm nipple against the bottoms of his feet, this caused the world around him to tremble.

 

He knew then that he had struck gold and started to push against the large nipple, he was sure that he'd distinctly heard a moan, then his world started to shake as Michelle started to move, almost in a rush, he could hear several thunderous slams, then he felt the fabric of the bra suddenly come backwards taking him with it. He looked up to see the reddened face of his girlfriend staring down at him, looking very flustered.

“What are you doing down there!” she said in a hushed tone.

 

“What do you think?” he asked looking back up at her.


“Well stop it, before I do something I'll regret,” she said blushing hard.

 

“Bring it on,” he said smiling, he then felt her fingers grab a hold of his tiny body and lift him up to her massive face.


“Hope you're ready for the ride of your life little man, because when I get you home, your tiny ass is going to be all mine,” she said as she then stood up and used her one hand to adjust her bra.

 

She then pulled her skin tight pants down and revealed she was wearing the black lacy nearly see invisible thong that he loved so much, because he could see her pussy through the thin fabric. She then used her hand to pull it away from her pussy and he could feel the air rush around him as she dropped him into her thong and allowed the fabric to snap shut pushing his tiny form against the wetting skin of her pussy.

“Have fun in there little man,” she said in the same hushed tone as she walked out of the bathroom, the feeling of James between her legs made it hard for her to concentrate on even walking, as he had started to rub against her lips, whether it was intentional, or not she did not know, or really care.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the update, and Happy Halloween y'all ^_^ Next chapter promises to get wet.