- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I heard the song and just had to figure out how to use it in a title for my story, and I think this came out perfectly. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

James' stomach gave a violent lurch, then another as the air rush around him, he felt like he was on one of those amusment park rides. The only difference is, this one did not have any of the usual messures to ensure his absolute safey, as the only thing keeping him on it was a long gold chain that had been pushed through the sleeves of his shirt.  This was the only thing holding him in the air from what was like a thirty foot drop, from his sister's ankle to the ground beneath her high heeled shoe. Why on earth she had to wear them?
"Oh they go with this costume," she told him.
All he knew was that every step she took was like riding one of those free-fall rides, and boy was he getting sick fo it, not to mention scared to death that either his shirt, or the chain would give out from the movements. He could feel his heart racing, as thunder announced the arrival of the school bus, James covered his ears, but the noise still came through loud and clear. He watch as the massive moon sized tire rolled in front of him his heart raced hard in his chest almost as if it were trying to escape him. He then felt the all too familiar sensation of the air rushing around him as his body once again became weightless. 
Sarah stepped onto the bus, her heels clicked with each step as she walked to her seat, she smiled as she sat down and raised the foot that held her tiny brother to it, to her knee. She could not help, but giggle as she watched as he helplessly laid on her ankle.
"Enjoying yourself, big brother?" she asked leaning down close to him so that she could catch every squeaky word that came from his tiny mouth.
"What the hell do you think? I'm an inch tall, and I'm stuck to your damn ankle by your damn ankle bracelet how the hell does that sound like I'm enjoying myself?!" he asked shouting loadly at her.
Sarah giggled loudly as she heard his tiny squeaks of rage, she then smiled and undid the chain from her ankle and leaned backwards. His tiny squeaks still coming in loud and clear about his traveling arrangments she smiled to herself and gave out a little giggle.
"Aw come on bro it can't be all that bad, I mean where else can you get a great view of a hot girl like me?" she asked smiling.
"Sarah! I'm your brother!" he shouted his face turning red from embarressment.
This caused her to giggle loudly which surprisingly went unnoticed by the other kids, Sarah cotinued to smile at him, then she re-attached him to her ankle, as the bus came to a stop. James' heart raced again as his stomach threatened to come out of his mouth, with each step she took. It was also racing from the thought of seeing his old girlfriend again, and wondering what she thought about having an inch tall boyfriend.
He would not fid out the answer to any of this till the party started at lunch time, which meant he had three hours that he would have to sit through class with his titanic sister, and her classmates. Of course the last bit he wasn't complaing so much about mainly because not all of her friends remembered to wear their panties. He could not help it, he was a one inch tall guy that had not had any since he found out he was shrinking, which was over two months ago.
He sighed remembering a time when he used to be able to look many of these girls in the face, now he could not even look above their pinky toes without a stepping stool. It was not long before lunch time rolled around, meaning that the part would begin, his heart raced with nothing, but adreniline. He was once again jolted as Sarah stepped onto the wooden floor of the gymnasiam. His tiny body slammed against her massive heel, the stink of her foot sweat rubbed against his body with each step she took.
This started to scare him, because he had been hitting her hard boney ankle the entire time that she had been going to her classes. He looked up at the chain and seen why, his shirt was tearing, and he was hanging there by a thread. His heart raced as he started trying to grab for the strap of her shoe hoping that he would be able to hang onto the soft leather strap.  There was another raise in the air as Sarah lifted her foot once again, he then screamed in fear as his shirt tore from the ankle bracelet.
He could feel himself free falling through the air, the cloth of the shirt flowed around him and whipped his naked body. He then closed his eyes expecting to hit the hard wood floor, how ever what he felt instead was something soft and smooth, he then felt himself rolling forwards until he hit something solid, almost like a speed bump, without thinking he grabbed ahold of the object and felt nothing, but air beneath him.  He opened his eyes, and continued to breath heavily, as he looked around to see that he was hanging onto the thong of his sister's sandle and was hanging right between her big and second toe.
The scent eminating from the sweat covered foot was horrible, he wanted so bad to cover his nose, but was afraid that if he left go and fell between his sister's toes she would not notice him, as she had seemed to have forgotten him, and he did not want to die that way, especially at the hands of something like the smelly toes of his little sister. He began to feel the familiar lifting motion of his sister's foot as she began to take another step, he could hear her thunderous voice high above him, as she started walking towards someone that had called back to her.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, this is a sticky situation that Sarah's gotten James into, hope he doesn't go squish, but hey in this world of tiny men and giant women, anything can happen.