- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story, Please feel free to coment, complements AND critisism are appreciated.

Also, if there are any spelling or grammatical errors in the story, please let me know, I proofread it but i might've missed something.

Also, this story will have a furry in it, but it will only be for about 3 chapters, if you don't like furries, then don't read this.

It has mild language, so it may not be a true "PG" rated story, but the language isn't bad enough to make it an "R" rated story.

Author's Chapter Notes:

(EDIT)

I've changed Stephanie's hair color from Red, to Blond, You'll see why later.

Pursuing the truth.

By: Lanix

This is the story of Stephanie; she lived in a world much like ours today, with a few exceptions of course.

Stephanie was about 14 years old, had blond hair that went down to her hips, and had blue eyes. It was around the month of July; she woke up and went outside, just another day of life.

“Same old world just like always, I wonder what I should do today…” She said, thinking aloud. With nothing in particular to do, she just walked off into town.

After about thirty minutes of walking, she had a sort of fuzzy feeling within herself.

“This is strange, she thought to herself, but simply walked on.”

After about 5 minutes, she noticed something wasn’t right. She was normally 5” 4’ but everything around her seemed smaller, she looked around and compared herself to a nearby door. She made a guess that now she was about 5” 9’. But she just shook the thought off; “It was probably just my imagination anyways.” She thought to herself. Convinced that was all it was, she decided to go home.

As she walked back home, she couldn’t get rid of the feeling that something wasn’t right, when she finally arrived at her house, she knew something was wrong, the door was taller when she last saw it.

“Something isn’t right…” she thought to herself. Her first thoughts were to get a tape measurer and figure out if her estimation earlier was correct.

Taped the Tape Measurer to the wall and compared herself to it.

6” 8’

“No way…” She remarked at these results.

Almost as if right on cue, a surging pain shot through her body, she couldn’t tell if it was a sharp pain, a burning pain, or what kind it was, she knelt on the ground with hurt and fear in her eyes.

“Wh-What’s happening to me?” Was all she could say.

There was nobody around, like most other teenagers in this world, she lived alone. So she was helpless, no help, nobody around, she was completely alone. Suddenly, she started growing rapidly, her clothes, fortunately grew with her. This continued for about 5 minutes, then the pain stopped, and she quit growing.

Stephanie was in total confusion at this, she tried to stand up but hit her head on the ceiling.

“Ow…” Was the only thing she found fitting to say at this moment.

She tried to figure out her current height now. The ceiling was 12 feet tall, meaning she had to be taller than that, but she couldn’t get a more precise answer.

After struggling, she got outside her front door, (Miraculously) and compared herself to her house.

She lived in the middle of a forest, so nobody saw her.

She was almost taller than it herself. She made an estimate of 19-20 feet tall.

“What caused this…?” Was the only thing on her mind right now.

She spent the rest of the day pondering this, and eventually, fell asleep under the open stars.

Chapter End Notes:

What did you think? it's my first Giantess story, so It may not be too good. but feel free to comment. Compliments and critisism are accepted.