- Text Size +

 

 

As Victoria sits on her couch, trying to figure out if her recent thrill will make a good book (the Duggards paid for a month in Cabo and at least another year worth of money), she gets an idea, grabs her notepad and begins writing.  That’s when she hears the door bell.  She stands from her couch and walks over to the door.  ‘Ooh, if its that hot Pizza boy, I can make him into a sex toy.  I guess I won’t eat him though…the shock could send me back a few years.  I want to be young but not a tween.’ 

 

She opens the door, and her jaw nearly hits the floor, but only for a second as she re-gathers her composure. 

 

“Hi Cindy (Ben’s mother).”  She states with a smile. 

 

“Hello, have you seen my son?” 

 

“Oh, he left hours ago.” 

 

“Really? He would have come directly home.”

 

“Well, you know boys, he may have just chased some girl.” 

 

“Hmm, no, he wouldn’t have.” 

 

Then, suddenly, the woman blows her across the room, and she falls on the floor, and ends up pressed against it.  Cindy then walks inside, and closes the door. 

 

“You don’t think I can’t since my son’s presence.”  Cindy states with anger in her voice.  “You better be lucky that hurricane hit the airport and my flight was diverted and cancelled.  If my son was dead, I would make your last few days on Earth seem like centuries as I would hurt you in ways you thought would be purely impossible.”  She then kneels over the woman’s body.  Victoria tries to struggle up, but finds herself trapped.  “Just to think, since my mother, I hadn’t found one person like me in nearly two centuries.  She saved me from the witch hunts…hid me.  My husband was the first person I learned to trust.  I shared everything with him, including who I was, and he only loved me like someone should love you.  If he hadn’t died in that crash…”  she pauses for the moment as the memory of her husband washes over her.  She quickly pushes it out and continues, “…then you tried to take the only thing I have left that makes me glad I ever knew him.”  She places her hand on her stomach and in a few seconds, she pulls her hand away from her stomach and Ben comes out of the woman in a blue bubble of energy.  He’s a little pale, and is weak, but is still healthy. 

 

“Now,”  Cindy starts, “you will heal my son, and feed me your life force.  Unlike you, I am a real witch… you are the filth that turned us in out of jealousy.  I think, instead of taking positive energy like you do, I’ll take your Entropy.  That will reverse your age instead of age you.  Its something you should have used for those people who USE to own my house.  Have fun.” 

 

Victoria tries to scream as she feels her body melt away.  Her breast instantly deflate and her body seems to retract into itself. 

 

At age 15, her breast are gone, she was a late bloomer, and she’s noting more than a thin rail with no hint of gender.

 

At age 6, she manages to scream, but a bubble of silence blocks it from the rest of the world. 

 

At 6 months, her screams turn to cries.

 

At one week, she finds herself incapable of crying.

 

Then she stops at her first trimester. 

 

She’s a fetus and only a few inches long, and barely looks human. 

 

Cindy then stands and looks to her son.  She returns him to his normal size, and restores the cloths he was wearing earlier in the day.  He looks the same as he did earlier in the day. 

 

“Thanks mom.”  He states with a hug.  After a few moments he backs off, and she states,

 

“I think I taught you to hide your abilities from others too well.  Next time, defend yourself against this.” 

 

“I know, I was debating on what to do…besides get out, that part I was about to do till I heard your voice.” 

 

“That’s okay, you’re good now.  Just know I will always love you.” 

 

“I know.  So do I.”  He then looks to the fetus on the ground.  “What do we do with her?” 

 

“Lets leave the door open…if she’s still here latter, then we’ll think about it.” 

 

“If not?” 

 

“Well, who will miss her?” 

 

The two laugh as they exit the house, leaving the door wide open.  No one saw them.  No one saw the dog enter and eat Victoria ether. The animal ensured to use its teeth.  

 

And no one missed her.

 

---NOW the end---