- Text Size +

EVERY POOL BOY’S NIGHTMARE

BY FTV

 

But first, the Legal stuff…

 

Disclaimer: The fallowing is intended to be an original work of fiction.  Similarities to any other work is purely coincidental and unintentional.  All names are made up and are not intended to refer to real people by any means.  This is a work of fiction, and was not meant to refer to any real events or real persons living or dead, and if you did happen to experience any of these events…wow, your life sucks...sorry.

 

And now, the story…

 

Victoria sits up from her bed in her luxurious pink teddy, and lifts her arms as she yawns.  She then closes her large mouth, and rolls out of her bed.  She moves over to the mirror and looks over her buxom body.  Her breast are large, maybe a large D cup, just large enough to be nice, but no so large as to cause her permanent back pain.  She then fluffs her light brown hair and blinks her baby blues at herself in the mirror.  She then notices something.  She leans forward into the mirror. 

 

“A wrinkle.”  She states as she spots the slight dent just below her eyes.  “Well, that was to be expected.  Its already been ten months.”  She backs away from the mirror.  She looks out the window of her large bedroom..  Its then she notes the house just next door.  She watches as a young boy begins pouring chemicals into the pool next door. 

 

“Well, at least I won’t have to look at that green duck pond for much longer.  I guess the new neighbors must know how to care for it.”  She shrugs and starts down hers stairs. 

 

‘Maybe I should take them something?’  She wonders as she spots her large refrigerator. 

 

She cracks it open. She spots the left over pizza from yesterday, some Chinese food, a stake that is wrapped up in plastic, and a chicken that is so old that its beginning get a whole new life on its own as it tries to move away from the light. 

 

“Eww.  I really need to clean this thing out.”  She closes the fridge and opens the freezer she finds a Sarah Lee Apple Pie.  She then pulls it out and preheats the over. 

 

--1 hour later—

“Hi, I’m you new neighbor, Victoria Barkendale.”  She announces as she stands in the doorway of the woman’s house wearing a pink sundress. 

 

She looks to the woman’s light frame with short jeans and pink, polo top.  She presents the pie to the woman and states, “I baked you a pie…it’s a Sara Lee.” 

 

The woman smiles.  “Don’t worry, the only thing I can cook from scratch is a salad.”  She takes the pie from her and takes it into the house saying, “Well come on it, and please close the door behind you.” 

 

She does.  The house is still a mess, boxes everywhere. The furniture itself appears to be placed though; its just the small things are currently being organized. 

 

“So…still moving in?”  She states as she looks around. 

 

“Yeah, its kind of hard as I have to go to work on Monday.  Couldn’t take the week off.” 

 

“Okay.” 

 

“Ben, why don’t you come on in?”  The woman yells. “He’s been looking forward to getting that pool open.  We figure if we start now, by the time the house is together, it should be ready.” 

 

“Well, I hope you like the place.  The last owners were…quiet.” 

 

“Yes, a newly wed couple.  It’s a shame they foreclosed.” 

 

“Yes, well that’s the reality of today.  They didn’t even wait, they just picked up and left.” 

 

The woman shrugs.  But that’s when her young son walks in.  He instantly takes Victoria’s attention.  He’s young with shoulder length brown hair, tan skin, rather lightly colored gray eyes, and rather young personality and energy about him.  Yet, outwardly he’s well mannered. 

 

“Hello Miss.”  He states as his mother presents him as,

 

“This is my son Ben.” 

 

It was perfect.  The boy’s father died in a car accident years ago.  His mother works as an airline pilot, and move here to take over a long hall international.  Then, he’s looking for summer work.  ‘So, my pool boy’ Victoria thinks as she spots yet another wrinkle on her face. 

 

“I guess the world could use more well behaved men, but well, one little boy no one will miss.”  She states with a smile.  She then looks down to the book right in front of her. “But I’ve been looking to do this for a while.” 

 

The next day, Ben shows up early.  His mother has already left for Ft. Lauderdale where she’ll pick up her flight to Paris.  She’ll be gone for days.  Ben instantly get’s working on the pool and Victoria bears her pink bikini that just covers her luscious chest.   She leans back on her long chair and watches the young boy work. 

 

“So, what do you do Miss. Barkendale?”  He asks. 

 

“I write books.  I had a few really big hits too.” 

 

“Can I read them latter?”  He asks eagerly.

 

“When you’re eighteen if your mother lets you, if not, twenty one.”  She states with a smile.  She then looks to her watch, but instead ends up spotting a small spot…a liver spot.  ‘This will have to take place now.’

 

“So you write adult novels.  My mom may have one, what’s it called?” 

 

“I can tell you, but only if you take a break and come inside.” 

 

She stands up from the chair and walks inside.  He picks the battery powered pool vacuum out of the water and places it on the pool’s edge and turns it off.  He moves inside the wide open home and sits on a stool in front of the bar right next to her kitchen.  The woman makes a drink, turns around, and place it right in front of him.

 

“Thank you miss. Barkendale.” 

 

“Oh, no this isn’t for you,”  she states with an odd attitude.  “this is for me for latter.”  She the takes a small piece of paper with something written on it and presses it to his forehead.  “That is for you.” 

 

The words on the forehead begin to glow; then an odd light appears around the boy and he begins to shrink.  In a few seconds he goes from his just over five feet in height to just over five inches, and doesn’t stop till he hits just under five inches.  The paper then dissolves from his head.  He instantly flies to his feet in shock, but that’s when the woman comes around and looks at him.  She can’t help but to find this tiny little boy rather cute. 

 

“Oh, aren’t you cute.”  She states.  “You know…the last time I pulled off this spell was over seventy years ago.  Then, I got it wrong slightly, and the person didn’t digest well, or at all.  I figured they drowned in my stomach…or small intestines.”  She reaches to him and pulls him up.  She then takes him over to the couch and drops him onto the plush leather surface.  He hits it and tries to run off, but she stops him, just like as if he was a pet mouse.  “A dead person is useless to me, so don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.   I decided not to try it again.  That’s when I discovered that you had to use a special line in the spell.  Apparently, simply shrinking something makes it stronger, so it won’t even dissolve properly in acid.  But…if you use a weakening spell in concert with the reduction spell, then I can easily use you for what I need.” 

 

“And what is that?”  He turns and yells to her. 

 

“Well, I guess it would be a shame if you never had a woman.”  She then reaches down to him.  She knocks him down with her closer hand, then reaches around his cloths and begins removing them.  The pressure easily rips them apart.  Yet she is careful not to damage their contents.  She throws his red net shorts away, and his white silk like shirt away.  She does the same with his underwear, shoes and socks.  She then reaches her finger on top of him and begins massaging his small prick. 

 

“I guess you will have no time for this to get bigger, so you might as well enjoy it.” 

 

Fear has gripped the boy.  His thirteen year old energy can only barely compensate for his fear.  Yet, after a few seconds he finally becomes hard.  She then picks up his body as she rolls onto the couch and places his small penis in her mouth and begins sucking on it.  The pressure is easily to much for the small boy and he instantly comes.  But this is not enough for the woman.  She keeps going and it causes the young boy to come again.  He feels light headed, but she is not done.

 

“You can’t think that’s it.”  She states as she lifts him up in the air.  “No, I want more.   Maybe its time you loose your virginity.” 

 

She the rolls over the couch. She places Ben on her chest and uses the opportunity to pull her bikini bottom off.  The boy rolls down her breast at this time, but she doesn’t care.  She then reaches around her back and removes her top, dragging it over the boy as she carries it to the floor.  She then picks him up and places him back on her breast. 

 

“Work it boy.”  She orders.  The boy hesitates.  After a few moments Ben begins moving it around, pushing it, but he stops after a few short seconds.  Not enough for her. 

 

“What’s wrong!”  She barks. 

 

“What’s the point.”  He rebels. “You’re just going to do what you want anyway.”

 

She looks at his angered face.  “You’re right.” 

 

She grabs him, and with no hesitation jams him into her awaiting pussy.  He easily passes between her Labia and into her deep Vagina.  She pushes him in as far as she can manage, but she instantly begins to feel the pressure he emits on her insides.  She feels him shifting inside or her, trying to push his way out.  She instantly comes.  Yet the boy is no fool.  Instead of just trying to push himself down his arms, he tries to rotate his body around, a move that causes her to scream out another orgasm.  Yet, when he turns, he spots salvation and reaches for it.  He manages to squirm his way down, even threw her powerful muscle contractions.  He even uses them to his advantage.  Eventually he makes it out to her Labia again, only for her to push her back in, but the pressure causes her barely used vagina to come to a violent orgasm.  She lets out a huge push of water…along with Ben.  He gets out and wonders out wobbly.  It doesn’t take him long to recover and he jumps off the couch and runs. 

 

It takes her another ten minutes to fully recover, but when she does, she’s angry.  She looks around for the boy.  Yet, in the tiled floor, she spots his small footsteps in her water.  She fallows them till they dry out.   Yet they show her the possible place where he left too, the concrete pool deck.  She then looks outside and spots the small boy running across the concrete deck.  He appears both out of breath and is slumped over.  She walks over to him and easily picks him up.  He tries to get loose but she doesn’t release him.  She just takes him up to a sink outside, and washes him off. 

 

“Don’t worry, I am not going to hurt you.”  She states.  “I’m just going to eat you.” 

 

She then cocks her throat back, opens wide, and places the boy in her mouth and swallows. 

 

“Not bad.”  She says after he passes her neck.  He’s large enough to feel as he travels the length of her Esophagus. After that…nothing. 

 

“Don’t worry Ben.”  She states, knowing full well he can still hear her, “Your body isn’t what I wanted, just your life force. You will keep me young for years to come.  Unlike the Duggards.  They were into so much drugs and alcohol.  The reason I was able to take them so easily was because they were high.  They only lasted me a few months.  But you are young and healthy…you will last me nearly a half a decade.” 

 

Ben does nothing but sit in her acids.  There is nothing he can do.  From science he knows the acids will not kill him immediately, and her enzymes will take a while to be deployed.  No, he won’t start to really be digested until he passes into her Duodenum (the small section of tube that connects the stomach to the small intestines where the Pancreases injects the most powerful digestive juices into).  He will have several hours, if not a day, till this happens. 

 

---The End?---

--Actually, it isn’t—