- Text Size +

To him it seemed like a lot more than a centimetre. This gorgeous older woman was touching him with the front of a tongue which was three times the width of his head.

 

“That WAS nice!” said Peter, not sure how this would fit in with her plans to stay with Ned.

 

“I thought so too,” said Betty, “In fact it’s giving me ideas.”

 

Peter knew it was important not to tell her that he had been inside the Black Cat’s mouth. He had done that as part of his banter and puns, to teach her a lesson, not realising that his costume would retract and leave him surprisingly pleased by the feel of her tongue. If Betty wanted to entertain herself with similar feats, he might yet prove to her that his size would make him a more appealing long term partner than Ned.

 

“What might those ideas be?” he asked, in the first tone of raised hope since she’d mentioned the possibility of staying with Ned.

 

Betty beamed adorably at him.

 

“There was a young lady who swallowed a Spider.

He wriggled and heard how she giggled, inside her.

She swallowed the Spider: a really cute guy,

Who’d somehow become only two inches high,” she said.

 

“Swallowed! Betty it won’t work. I can only stick to dry surfaces. I could never climb back up your wet throat and out again.”

 

“I should certainly hope not,” said Betty, “If you did that, I might as well not have eaten you.”

 

“But Betty, you can’t do this to me!”

 

“Actually I can’t do it to Ned. I can most easily do it to you. I think I can sleep with the light on for one night. Would you like to enjoy the view out here for the last time?”

 

“Yes,” he said in desperation, “I never thought you’d do this, not even during that time when you turned me down.”

 

“Well I never thought my boyfriend was a shrinking Spider-Man until tonight,” said Betty, “I guess you’ll have a chance to think about it in my tummy after breakfast. Goodnight, cutey.”

 

She gave him what might well be his last kiss, and shut her eyes. He stared at her beauty in surprise at all that had happened that evening. Then he climbed off the back of the pillow and started making his way up the wall. The roof would be the only place that she couldn’t get at him.

 

 

He kept looking down at her beautiful face, as his hands and knees or feet would stick to the wall’s surface. She looked lovely, sleeping peacefully like that, no doubt dreaming of the pleasure she would have from eating him in the morning.

Then he saw her yawn and looked down into her mouth. Betty’s mouth was beautiful. If not for the danger it represented, he would have loved to move around inside it. He only realised that now. In a short time, he had become aware of the properties of giantess dating. He would have to stick to the roof all night and then wait her out until she went to work in the morning.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I don't know why she swallowed the Spider,

That friendly neighbourhood secret confider.

Excelsior!