- Text Size +

He could not halt his swing towards the Black Cat, and he suddenly realised he didn’t want to. The costume was giving him a way to catch her. He swung directly into the Black Cat’s hair and landed just beside the back of her cheek.

 

She felt a slight touch and looked back, but saw that Spider-Man seemed to have disappeared.

 

“Must be the wind,” she mused aloud, “I guess the Spider-Man couldn’t keep up with me in it. Maybe a girl just has to let her hair flap around sometimes.”

 

The Black Cat swung to her own home, and lifted her hands towards her face.

 

“She’s going to try to grab me,” thought Spider-Man.

 

Then he saw that she was about to remove her mask.

Spider-Man knew exactly what to do. He grabbed a large handful of her hair tresses and swung them around both her forearms, using his enhanced Spider strength to draw her wrists together. Then he used her hair to tie her wrists tightly. She was as good as handcuffed by her own hair, and in a very difficult position.

He stood, sticking tight to the results of his handiwork, and looked into her relatively gigantic angry face.

 

“Spider-Man!” she said, “So I didn’t lose you back there. I don’t know how you got this new shrinking power, but you untie me now, you little pestilence!”

 

“Now, now, darkest kitty. You should watch your mouth, or your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man will have to wash your mouth out with scope.”

 

“Stop making smart retorts and get ME out of my hair, you little clown-“

 

Just as she said the word clown, opening her mouth wide, Spider-Man dived into her mouth and landed on her tongue. His costume had retracted into apparent nothingness during the dive, presumably to keep itself from being saturated in tongue water. He suddenly found himself lying on her tongue with nothing but his pyjama shorts to cover him. The costume was covering only the back part of the shorts that was facing the roof of her mouth.

 

He began to carry out his threat, and rubbed her tongue with his hands, to simulate a washing motion. Then she suddenly moved her tongue and did her level best to draw him into her throat. Even at that size, his enhanced Spider strength was too much for her. He fought against her tongue and won, and then forced her mouth open again, climbed out, and climbed down her struggling body to the floor, noticing that his costume was now fully covering him again, and had been from the moment that he left her mouth.

 

“I’ll step on you and crush you like the bug you are!” shouted the Black Cat.

 

Spider-Man jumped a little, and back flipped to avoid her, as the Black Cat raised her huge foot and brought it down, missing him by inches and stomping hard into the carpet.

They continued with similar motions for a while, until she finally managed to step down on him. He felt the tremendous pressure of her stockinged foot pressing down on him, and used all his enhanced Spider strength to push against it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is the Black Cat starting a crusade to stamp out super heroes? Be there for the next chapter. Nuff said?