- Text Size +

Chad looked up from where he lay on the plate. The two giantesses above him didn't look down at him. They had eyes for each other. Chad couldn't blame them. The two women were pretty to be sure. One had black hair and green eyes. She was fabulously beautiful. Perfect pitite nose, full lips, white teeth and winning smile. Not to mention a tight shirt which desplayed decent boobage.  The other light brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. She was very cute, especially when she took her glasses off. Funny how a thing like glasses can hide someone's looks, even when they're right in front of you. She had modest boobs and was on the thinner side.
 
The woman talked to each other, and while Chad knew it was impolite to listen in, he could not help stealing glimpses into the lives of these two women. It gave him an idea of who they were and what they were like. Of course, he would get to know one of them intimately. Soon one of them would devour him alive. But for right now they seemed intent upon conversation.
 
"I wouldn't have guessed it," said the brown haired one. "But she came back again the next day. This time with a fractured leg! She said she was getting ready for the X-Games competition and needed to keep practicing on a broken leg. I had to mend her leg the day after I did the same for her arm. I guess she'll be off her leg for at least a week or two."
 
Medacie was something of a closed book to Chad but he knew that the medical facilities possessed by the New Female Republic were increadibly advanced. It wouldn't be surprising that a broken leg would only take a few weeks to heal.
 
Of course there were drawbacks to living in the New Female Republic. Not if you were a woman of course but if you were a man... Well, you were food. Men were considered too dangerous to keep alive as full citizens which meant most men were grown in labs and genetically altered to reach sizes of only a few inches. Men were a perfect food for women and aside from being considered a part of a stable diet, remarkably tasty and nutricious.
 
Chad had been grown in a lab. He fealt that  this didn't make him any less human. Still he had a roll to play in humanity and he was going to play it. He had always wondered, during carefull coaching about how wonderful it would be to be eaten, exactly who it was that would eat him.
 
Now the field was narrowed to two possabilities. The brunette or the brown haired girl. Either one might eat him at any moment. Chad put his arms behind his head and relaxed as he watched the brown haired one finish her story about the hospital. The plate he was on was cold. He was looking forward to ending up in a warm stomach.
 
This was obviously a date, maybe they were even a couple.The black haired girl nodded and smiled at her friend. Then her face turned down to the dozen men lying on the table. She still wore a smile and it warmed Chad with chills. She really was remarkably pretty.
 
"And I have a chance of ending up in her stomach!" thought Chad.
 
A perfectly manicured hand decended towards the men, each finger longer than then men themselves. She selected a man outside of Chad's periphial vision and put him in her mouth. Full lips closed behind him and a moment later Chad saw her swallow.
 
"These are good ones," said the woman, visibally pleased with her food's taste. A slight smile was still on her lips. She selected another man and ate him too.
"Ohh, I'd nearly forgotten about them," said the other woman. "I was so wrapped up in my own story. It wasn't too boring for you I hope." The black haired girl shook her head as another hand reached for the men. Picking up a man the brown haired girl, obviously a nurse or a doctor, held him before her face, sniffed and popped him into her mouth. Chad watched her roll him around in her mouth briefly, then gulp him down.
 
"Mmm. They are quite good. I prefer them with some coctail sause though." She selected another man and dipped him in a white bowl. Chad couldn't see what was inside the bowl but when she removed him, he was covered in red sauce.
 
"Mmmm," she said when he was in her mouth. She swallowed a moment later. "Oh that is delightful!"
The dark haired girl was holding a wiggeling man above her mouth. "Ha ha," she giggled. I love it when they squirm."
"Really?" said the other girl in surprise. "I prefer them to just slide down."
"No. I've always been one to enjoy them wiggeling on the way down." This seemed to be enoumously funny to both the young ladies and conversation ceased as they both tried to stop laughing.
"You're such a werid girl. You like to feel your food struggle on the way down. They're grown and raised to be eaten. They're even looking forward to it. That's why I like them to slide right down. I'd feel a little bad if I thought they were scared."
 
"Seriously? Did you just say that?" said the other. She had eaten the squirmy guy in one gulp. She smirked. "Have you ever talked to one?"
"No. Believe it or not I've never held a conversation with my food. Seriously Rachael, you become weirder and weirder the more I know you."
"I hope that doesn't mean you don't want to get to know me a bit better," said the dark haired girl with a slight raise of one eyebrow and a hint of a challange. So her name was Rachael, thought Chad. What a pretty name.
 
The nurse girl made a sorry attempt to supress a smirk as she selected another man and dipped him in coctail sauce. "The more I learn the more intregued I become. I would be delighted to learn more about you." She winked and ate the squirming man in her hands. "You would have enjoyed that one," she added after a moment and reaching for a mixed drink. "He wiggled on his way down."
"Darn it!" said Rachael with a grin. "I want the wiggley ones!"
"Why don't you ask them which plan to wiggle on their way down our throats?"
 


Down on the plate of rapidly diminishing men, Chad yearned for Rachael to address them. To be able to speak to a woman would be a dream come true! He'd never actually talked to a woman. Never thought any man would. Yet here was a woman who admitted to talking to a man she had eaten. Chad earnestly hoped that she would talk to them. He would volunteer to wiggle.
 
"I think I seem weird enough without actually talking to my food in front of you. It's probably enough for you to know that I've done it in the past." Her hand decended upon another man and she picked him up. Chad was too busy watching Rachael to notice that the other woman was reaching for him. He didn't realize it until her fingers closed around him and he was hauled casually through the air at an alarming rate of speed. He was happy that she held him fast. There was no telling what a fall would do at this height.
 
Chad caught glimpses of the woman's face and large breasts until suddenly the world was inverted and he was plunged into cold coctail sauce and swirled in it. The woman extracted him  as he wiped it from his eyes, spitting the overpowering taste from his mouth. It was good, but it was also overwhelming when taken in large quantities in the mouth and down the nose. He had just enough time to wipe it from his eyes to see the woman, eyeing him casually and opening her mouth wide as she brought him close. Then he could see her white teeth, her tongue and the back of her throat. Her mouth closed around him as she put him inside. Then he was pressed between the roof of her mouth and the tip of her tongue. Chad was aware for a split second that she was savoring the taste of him on her tongue. Then the pressure on him increased and he slid down to the back of her tongue and into her throat.
 
He was swallowed with what was to him, a tramendous gulp. The woman had said she enjoyed it when men didn't struggle but that was lost on Chad for a moment as he went headfirst straight down. Instincts took over and he spread his arms and legs as best he could (Not much as they were practically pinned to his side in the narrow confines of the pretty ladies esphagus) and tried to soften what was sure to be a head first landing.
 
Then he remembered that the woman who had just eaten him didn't like food to struggle. He stopped at once, allowing the contracting muscles of the esophaugs to propel him on his way. Besides it really didn't matter. He wasn't going to slow himself down no matter what he did.
 
He felt himself squeezed into a large chamber where he landed with a splash. It smelled of limes, alcohol and vomit. Chad found himself wishing she had eaten somehting to counter the smell. Then he realized that she had. She had eaten him. 
 
"Hmm. That one wiggled a bit. You should have eaten him too," he heard the woman say. Her voice sounded muffled but seemed like the voice of a god, or more accurately a goddess, such was it's volume. It occured to Chad that that was the last time she probably would ever think of him again. By now she was probably eying whomever she wanted to eat next.
 
There was not as much room in her stomach as he had thought. He encountered the others she had eaten a few moments before him and heard sever others arrive with a splash a few moments later. "Now that one was perfect," he heard the woman say. Chad wished he had been perfect for the woman. From the sound of things he  was already forgotten. He wished he had known the name of the woman who had eaten him.
 
Rachael looked across at Marcy. They had eaten the last of the dozen men they had ordered. Marcy tossed her light brown hair back and smiled at Rachael. "What do you say we get some dissert?" she asked. "There's an ice cream place across the street."
"I'd love to Marcy dear," said Rachael as Marcy placed a few bills on the table to cover the check. "It was an ever so satisfying meal but I won't say no to dissert."
 
Marcy left the restaurant with Rachael, the two girls laughing and flirting. Marcy felt content. Her belly was nice and full. She had a few drinks and her head was pleasntly buzzed and she was with a beautiful girl.  They walked off into the night together.