- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"Well, this looks like quite a fancy workplace" was on her mind when she entered the glass entrance door which lead her into a stylish entrance area. It didn't take long until a friendly young woman came to her, introduced herself as Carla and asked Sara to follow her.

"So, you're here to work as a temporary substitute for one of our secretaries I see" she said, looking on her clipboard. "Your name is Sara, right?"

"Yes, I thought I could..."

"Perfect", she interrupted her, "Good to have you on board. Things are gettin' important by now at our company and we need every helping hand we can reach for! Especially now that some employees are on holidays."

Hearing that, Sara became curious "Why are these times more important than they're normally?"

"Oh, well, you know. That's complicated, and not your operating area. Let's say, there might be a big breakthrough on curing a desease that kills thousands of people every year...that should be enough for you to know. Let's go on, I'll show you the company building and your working place, here..." At this point, Sara stopped listening to her guardian.

She knew quite exactly what she would have to do the following weeks. Cooking coffee, do some paperworks, phonecalls, it wasn't her first job as a secretary, she often did jobs like that during here holidays...at least she did the work for people who a remarkably close to a new medicine against a serious illness as it seems. Addionately, the environment was really great: The Headquarters of the PharmaLab she would work for during the next weeks was built on a little island, a few miles off shore. It had some kind of carrebean touch und except for a little holiday resort there was only the enormous building she just entered.

The rest of the day was quite unspectacular. Meeting some coworkers, meeting the guy she would assist, seeing most parts of the company ground, getting the first instructions.

After her first day, she went home to the hotel-like building for employees of the firm where she was housed. Her appartment was small but quite decent. After taking a shower, she looked into the mirror:


Sara was really what you would call a pretty woman. She head smooth, brown hairs which reached just long enough to touch her neck. Her big blue eyes were just as cute as her small but perfectly fittin' nose. She was very slim but with wonderfull feminine curves.

After putting her nightgown on, she layed herself down to bed, wondering what the following days and weeks would bring, although she would never even have lost one single thought about what would happen.

The following days were buisiness as usual, just like she expected them to be. Things started getting interesting when her boss sent her into Lab C-3 to ask for this weeks report which was overdue for 2 days now. This sounded like a welcome variety from the boring stuff she had to do otherwise.

She didn't really know where this Lab C-3 was and the area of this Research facility was huge. But she wasn't in a hurry so she just took a walk over the company ground and searched for it. After 15 minutes, she stood right before it. A big, metal door with C-3 painted on it. There also were some warning signs and Sara remembered Carla introducing her to some safety rules on her arrival day, but she didn't have any safetystuff besides some protective goggles anyway, so she put them on and pressed the button that opened the security door and started the events that would change her life for ever.

She stepped inside the lab that was extremely foggy to her surprise. Also, it smelled quite unpleasantly and it was completely calm. She saw no one, so she shouted into the hardly visible lab

"Hey, anyone here? I really need your research report of the last week! Quick, I'm really not sure if it's healthy to be in here without a hazard suit."

Noone responded after 20 seconds, so she sighed enerved and walked into the lab. It didn't take long to find the reason why noone answered here calls or sent the report to the chef and also the reason for the fog. She saw broken glass on the ground, the fluid which was inside of it steaming heavily. Besides, there were three human bodies laying on the ground. Their faces were deformed, their skin was bloodcovered. Whatever was in this glasstank, it was lethal. Even before Sara could realize this whole mess, an alarm was going off. She heart a loud sirenes and saw red flash lights everywhere. The doors shut down behind her and during seconds, she saw people running down the hallway through the small security glass window in the wall. Before she could catch a straight  thought, she lost her consciousness.

She felt very dizzy when she came back to senses. Her sight was blurred and she had a headache. She was lying in a bed and was connected to some medical machines. It looked like she was in hospital, but she saw the logo of the Company on the wall so it must have been some intern ambulance or something like that. Soon after she woke up, a doctor entered the room and went to her bed.

"Oh, you're awake!" he said, lifting his eyebrows like he was really surprised. He took a look at the clipboard that was fixed on Sara's bed which obviously didn't stop his astonishmend. He left the room as quick as he entered it an Sara passed out again.The next time opened her eyes, the same doctor stood at her bed again.

"What the hell happened? What was this shit in that lab?"

"The scientists there worked on a mutagene that should allow us to take controll over cellular reproduction...if it had worked, this would have been a big step towards a cure for cancer and other deseases that lead to uncontrolled cell growth und reproduction. Unfortunatley, they failed and after a heavy chemical reaction, the container of the substance bursted and the highly toxic ingredients were set free and killed every employee who was exposed to it."


"Then, why am I still alive?"

"You seem to be one in a million! You're DNA didn't get destroyed by the stuff but absorbed it. You're blood tests were completely normal although you inhaled big amounts of the gases that killed all the other people."

"Does that mean I'll be fine?"

"Well, not exactly. Although you seem to be healthy, we don't know what will happen if your cells get any impulse, at least the substance was created for cell growth. If we stimulate your organism, it might start uncontrolled segmentation"

"You mean, like cancer?"

"Yes, or even worse."

He couldn't even imagined how much worse it could get.

The hours passed by, it felt like hundreds of nurses, doctors and other people came to Sara's bed, took blood samples, checked her vital signs and all this hospital like stuff. Meanwhile, Sara started to feel extremly hungry, but everyone refused to bring her food due to this "No Impulse to your organism"thing. Later, it already had become dark, Sara heart that many people left their working place and took off home, only a small amount of employees stayed for the night shift. A young woman headed for her bed, smiling at her.

"Feeling fine?"

"Yeah, just really, really hungry!"

"Why? Didn't you get anything to eat?"

"No, the doctors refused to let me eat"

The nurse took the clipboard and looked at the blood results.

"Everything looks normally, why wouldn't they not give you food?"

Sara thought about the things the doctor said to her a few hours ago, but in this very moment, she would have died for a good meal, so she just twitched her shoulders.

It didn't took much longer than 10 Minutes and the nurse returned with a big plate of food. Nothing special, just the normal hospital dinner stuff, but it would do it. Seconds after the nurse left the room, Sara ravenously began to swallow down the food like it was her last supper. She couldn't remember if she had ever been so satisfied just by eating semi-delicious food, but she war short before starving. With a little smile on her lips, she felt back asleep.

The sleep didn't turn out to be very relaxing, also it was ended very roughly. She heart various noises coming out of the machines she was connected to, her skin was burning and people were running wild through the room. She didn't really hear what they were saying, she just could hear some phrases like "Cell growth out of controll". She felt that the gown was stretching more and more untill she heart the sound of ripping clothes.

The following minutes were surreal and obscure. Sara began to grow rapidly, destroying her gown. Her underwear wouldn't fit anymore, too. First her bra couldn't cover her growing breasts anymore and fell off, then her slip bursted, revealing her perfectly shaped butt. She was still lying on the floor, so she tried at least to get on her knees, but soon after she managed to do so, she felt her head getting pressed against the ceiling. The chaous around her grew on just as fast as she did, she didn't hear anything but people shouting inaudible things around, but she could see that people were trying to get out of the room.

That wasn't surprising, because Sarah felt that the ceiling wouldn't be a big barrier for her grwoing body and soon, she was covered in dust and debris of the downfalling roof. She was scared and sat down, burrying her face in her arms.

"This can't be real, it just can't be" she told to herself. But as the dust settled down and she looked at the clear night sky, she realised that it was. After tapping off the dirt from her skin, she stood up.

Like this, a beatyful and naked young woman raised herself over a collapsed building. Her pale skin was shining in the moonlight, her rather small but awesome breasts were swaying from the movement and her well formed legs and ass were also a pleasure to see, although her face exposed that she was extremely confused and shocked. After a few seconds, she tried to cover her breasts and her crotch with her arms and hands and then seemed to become stunned.

People started to gather around the place where it happened. Sara didn't really move for minutes, so the crowd went bigger and bigger and she could hear the people talking, some of them expressed their fear, some of them were just astonished by her, at least you don't get to see a bare, 40 feet tall beauty every day.

All this noise was suddenly covered over by a terrible scream. This bloodcurdling shriek even cured Sara of her minutes lasting paralylsis as she looked where it came from. She saw a woman who was standing behind her, pointing at her hips. It didn't take five seconds untill a wave of screams followed. Sara, although she was still totally confused about this shit that just had happened, was even more perplexed untill she filtered a "Holy shit, look at her right buttock!" out of the noises. She looked down at her ass and saw a bloody, fleshy big stain on her butt. She reached down and started rubbing her ass to get rid of this patch. After her butt seemed quite clean again, she looked at her hand. She now realised what she just rubbed off her bottom.

It were the greasy remains of a human being that had the bad luck of being at the wrong place when she sat down a few minutes ago. Realising that SHE was responsible for the death of this poor person, she shrieked and put her bloody hand over her mouth, her eyes opened widely due to the shock.

Some blood dropped on here lips and into her mouth, but even before she noticed the bittersweet taste on her tongue, she felt a much stronger impulse on her neck. A short pain, like a bee sting. She yelled, hold her neck, turned around and saw a securtiy guard, holding a pistol with both his hands and firing at her. At least she just killed an employee, although it wasn't intended. He fired once again, hitting Sara painfully at her chin.

At this moment, Sara's confusion and her bad conscience were blown away and were replaced by pure anger. Sara didn't even think about what she was about to do, she just raised her right leg, moved her foot over the guy who kept on firing at her and began to let it down. The guard stopped firing, looked at the giant sole coming down on him and began to scream when he realised that he was about to be stomped by this girl. Short before Sara's foot reached the ground, she held in, moved her foot aside and looked at the tiny man in whose face she could see pure horror. She grinned at him and said:

"Well, who is now killing who?"

After this phrase, she put her feet over him again and just crushed him before he could react. Sara looked at the blood flowing out under her foot. After a few seconds, she put up her foot, took it with her hands and looked at her bloodcovered sole. While she was wiping off the smashed body of her foot, she started to jiggle. She put her right foot back on ground and continued laughing...this bare girl standing there in the moonlight, jiggling and laughing, would have been a really cute scene for all the people around there if she didn't have killed two persons in the last 5 Minutes, noticeably enjoying at least the second kill, so it was not really odd that panic broke out. The people tried to get away from Sara as quick as possible, which was a good idea, because Sara really had liked what she did to her second victim. With a big smile on her face, she started walking towards the little village that was the only place on this islands where people lived, besides the company area...but this was now completly evacuated.

Although there was a street that leaded to the town, Sara decided to take the direct route through the forest. She noticed that some people had the same idea, maybe they thought they were safe if they took this way. A tragic decision, because Sara didn't pay attention on where she stepped... and although she wasn't planning to kill people on her way to the town, every few steps she burried a person under her giant feet, joyfully noticing the sounds of the cracking bones and crushed flesh, paired with screams of pain and mortal agony. The only one she stepped on intentionally was a man who fell down about 20 feet in front of her. She could see him turning around, regarding this merciless but still beautyfull girl marching towards him and she looked him in the eyes, kept on walking and said in a friendly tone "Well, sucks to be you!" right before he was turned into sludge under Sara's left foot.

She left the forest and walked into a wide and open field, where dozens of panic people ran around, trying to reach the small town which began right behind the field, perhabs half a mile away. There were even people who left the forest after Sara, running by her feet, hoping she wouldn't see them. She did, but she just headed on towards the city lights, though she stepped on nearly every person near to her feet that she could see in the sparse light the moon spent, giggling a little bit everytime she felt the death under her soles. Even the security people ran away, they must have seen that bullets wouldn't stop her but just make her really pissed off. By the way...about 50 feet before the first houses of the village, Sara felt that she really needed to pee. First she looked around for a place where she could go, but then she said to herself "You are 40 feet tall,  naked, you killed quite a number of innocent people...urinating in public shouldn't be a problem by now", so she just squatted down and let it go, creating a small lake right in the field.

She raised again and went on, reaching the town. The streets were filled with people, desoriented, running around, screaming and yelling at each other. When they saw Sara entering the city, it went even worse. Sara put her finger at her lips, like if she was thinking what she would do next, but before she could come up with an idea, her stomach was rumbling. Under all this stress, excitement and fun she had setting an end to all those people's lifes, she didn't realize her enormous appetite. She remembered the sweet taste on her lips she unintentionally tasted after wiping her first victim off her butt,  so it didn't take long untill she decided that her midnight snack was just walking on the crowded streets. Due to the people running away from her in all directions, she wouldn't even have to chase her prey. She went down on her knees, bended forward, putting her elbows on the ground and her chin into her hands so that She looked like a girl watching TV while lying on the carpet, just in a bigger, naked version. She didn't really choose the poor bastard who was about to get introduced to Sara's inside, she just stretched out her hand and grabbed the first person she could reach, a man in his 40s. In her hand, he just had the size of a chocolate bar, and he was crying, screaming and shaking his arms, trying to get out of the lethal grip of this wonderful but ravenous girl. She lifted the man before her face, licked over her lips and opened her mouth, moving her hand towards it. The man's shrieks were drowned by the loud "Ahhhh"noise that came out of Sara's mouth until the upper half of the guy was inside of it. She closed her mouth, covering the taille of her victim with her lips. After a few sucking noises, her chin moved upwards a little bit and a terrible sound of breaking bones and severed flesh could be heart. Sara threw away the left over legs of her snack and chewed pleasurable on the sweet, juicy flesh and finally swallowed it. "Well, that was good, but certainly not the last poor soul that will suffer this fate tonight".

She stood up again and walked down the street a little bit, occasionally stepping on people. Some had the "luck" of being completely smashed, others were just partially burried and were either crippled or had to die a slow and painfull death. After a few minutes, Sara stooped down, allowing the people behind her to take a brilliant look at her fantastic ass and her womanhood, put up another person, a young woman this time, and sticked her into her mouth in one bite, probably breaking several bones of the woman to make her fit into it. She didn't even stop for her meal, she just ate the lady while she kept on walking.

The village wasn't really big, so it didn't took very long until Sara had crossed it, happily crushing another handfull of fleeing people. When she reached the end of the town, she turned back und saw a destroyed road, traversed by cracks her footprints created, all covered with blood, gore and deformed remains of dozens of people, carried all through the city's roads by the still chaotic crowds running around in terror. Sara thought about entering the city again and having some more fun, but then she decided to head for the beach...the island she was on wasn't far away from the coast, perhaps 10 minutes to swim with her size, so Sara took on her way.
When she reached the beach, there were many people at the nearby harbor, trying to escape from the island. Before going into the water, Sara tramped to the wooden building. As the people realised that Sara was coming for them, some of them jumped into boats that were about to leave, but most of them ran into the building, which wasn't smart, because this thin walls and the thatched roof wouldn't keep Sara away. As she reached it, she simply ripped of the roof and bowed down to have a better look inside the open house now. She started smiling like she was looking into a cave with hamsters. The noise was extreme, again the air was filled with terrorized screams as the people saw the giant girl that would make them die a horrible and disgusting death, although they had no idea of how disgusting it would get. Sara was still thinking about how she should proceed with her captured victims. She wasn't hungry anymore and stomping those men and women in their small wood prison seemed not spectacular enough for her, but once again, her body answered the question for her. She suddenly felt a strong pressure in her belly. She hold her stomach which was making loud noises, then she looked a little bit closer at the walls of the house. It wasn't a big house, more a hut than a house. She could cover most of the area with her pretty butt. She didn't waste much time and sat herself down on the walls, that were just strong enough to hold the weight of Sara's buttocks and after a little deforming, they were stable again. Sara looked down past her ass, seeing the faces of maybe 15 people. Some head tears in her eyes, some were just paralised by fear. A young woman could clear her mind and tried to escape through the only door, but due to Sara's ass having deformed the whole buidling, it wouldn't open, even after the woman threw herself against it a few times. She sank down, began to cry and gave up. Seeing that, Sara once again grinned gloatingly and then began to take a dump. Short before the first pile of shit came out, the screams once again became louder and then appruptly fainted. Already the first wave had covered all the inhabitants and had either crushed them or would make them suffocate. "That's certainly one of the most disgusting ways to die in human history" Sarah thought by herself, finishing her big buisness and stood up again, walked into the water and started to swim in direction mainland.

She swam through the cold ocean while the morning was dawning. She saw some of the boats that left the island short before her. For some moments, she thought about swiming after them and kill the passengers, but then she just wanted to reach the coast. After about 10 minutes, she felt ground under her feet again and with the first sunrays, her shiny, bare body raised out of the water and made it's way up the beach. She remembered the boats she saw on her way and looked out for them. She finally discovered them, they were still in the water. Sara must have been quite a good swimmer if she managed to overtake them. They were about half a mile away from her and they didn't seem so see her, it still was quite dark. Sara went back to the water und dived down as soon as the water was deep enough. She swam towards those boats, she counted 3 of them. She swam before them and then again headed for the beach until the water was so shallow that the water would go until short before her hips. She saw the boats coming and arised out of the water. The boats were about 50 feet in front of her and would have needed about 2 minutes to finally reach the mainland, but they never would. Sara reacted fast, she formed her left hand into a fist and smashed on of the boats with one strong hit when it was about to pass her. This all happened so quick that they probably didn't even see what was about to happen to them. But so did the passengers of the other two boats. Again they began zu scream as Sara reached back for another punch, that then hit the second boat and destroyed it. At last, she picked up the last boat. Before she even looked at it, she saw around her. Parts of the ships were floating araound her, just like about 10 corpses, some of them were literally smashed into pieces by Sara. She couldn't hold it and started laughing like she just had heart the funnierst joke in weeks. Laughing like this, her pretty face looked completely harmless, innocent and sweet...although were was a ripped off hand of Sara's midnight snack from the island stuck between her teeth.

Then she took a look at her newest toy. A little motorboat with only 2 people in it. She raised the boat in front of here face so that she could see them in the eyes. Her laughing turned into a greedy smile as she looked into those pale skins of two men who slowly realised that they were about to be killed by this handsome lady.

"You must be the catch of the day!", Sara said and jiggled again. "Well, it's time for breakfast anyway!". She grabbed one of the men and opened her mouth, the threads of her saliva where shivering in the slowly increasing sunlight. The man nearly died by fear and just kept screaming "NOT LIKE THIS! NOOOO!" until his upper half was bitten off, chewed and sucked down by Sara. The other man, still in the boat, puked after he had to see this gory spectacle. After she finished enjoying her meal, Sara took her look back on the boat. She looked at the man and made a lascivious gesture with her lips, then she bit into the air, like if she wanted to give him a foretaste of what was about to come upon him.

"Please don't eat me!" he stuttered at the giant girl while tears were rolling down his face. Sara's face changed and she looked like she really would have sympathy for this poor guy.

"Well, what should I do to you instead?"

"Please, let me live!"

"Well...you're the first one who asked me to let them live...maybe I should grant you this mercy!"

"Yes, please, oh god please don't kill me!" he sobbed.

"OK, you won. I won't hurt you, I think I..." while opening her mouth to say "I" she quick moved her head down towards the man whose face had just lightend up and then catched him with her teeth even before he could start to scream. She closed her mouth, although his legs were still outside of it and moving fast and uncontrolled. Sara heard dull screams from inside her mouth. She sucked the legs into her mouth like she was eating spaghetti, slurping and enjoying it. She started to champ on her snack until the muffled noises disappeared.

"Unbeleavable that he felt for this" she laughed and walked out of the water again.

The day slowly became light and after she walked onto a little hill, she could see a big city in the distance, maybe 2 miles away. The sun was reflected in the many skyscrapers and the city itself seemed so awake.

"Obviously they don't know what happened on the island, good for me." With great anticipation, she began her way into the city.