- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A follow-up to another story of mine titled "Sunny Saturday", but you do not need to read it to enjoy this story. As such, this is another Giant Male/Smaller female story, one themed around destruction on a city scale. If you don't like it, don't read it.

This story is also a shot at radical feminism, so don't try to take the events in this story too seriously and try to accuse me of something that I'm not.
_______________________________________________________________

The Fall of Feminia

Having awakened from slumber and feeling the touch of a soft breeze on her cheeks, Sally opened her eyes and found herself in a place much different than her usual bed. To be specific, she was laying on a bench in a small park. Sitting up, she looked around at her surroundings; wherever she was did not look like the city that she lived in. Most tellingly, she lived in a small college town; this was a bustling metropolis with tall buildings all around her.

Finding no point in pondering over something she did not understand, she stood up from the bench and began to walk around. Moving away from the park, she walked down a sidewalk that passed by several department stores and small cafes. She passed by many people on the street, all of whom seemed very busy on their cell phones and rushing to their next locations, or were walking in pairs or groups.

However, as Sally continued to explore this strange city, she noticed something about its inhabitants: they were all women. Indeed, no matter where she looked, there was not a male in sight. This revelation perplexed her even more.

"Okay..." she said to herself, somewhat worried. "Where the hell am I?"

Stopping at a midsection, she watched as several vehicles passed by. Even the truck drivers were female. In her life, Sally had never seen a female truck driver. She looked up, and saw dozen of billboards around her. Important-looking women appeared on a few of them, along with messages or products;  one had the phrase "The One. The Many. The Womyn", and was accompanied by a middle-aged woman wearing a suit.

Sally rolled her eyes with a sigh as she turned to her left. She walked down the sidewalk along this new street, until she reached the nearest person she could find: a blond woman standing at a bus stop, wearing a business suit and carrying a suitcase.

"Excuse me," Sally said as she approached her. "Where am I?"

The woman looked at her as if Sally was an idiot. "...You're joking. How can you not know the greatest city in the world?"

Sally twiddled her fingers. "I honestly don't know. Just tell me."

The woman sighed heavily. "And you call yourself a womyn? This is Feminia, a city built for womyn, by womyn, and free from the oppressive hands of men."

"...What?" Sally was in disbelief over what the woman had told her. She had never heard of this city before, let alone of a city where no men existed. "You mean to say that there's not a single man in this place?"

The woman shook her head. "Men are the cause of everything wrong in this world, so we founded this city where not a man is allowed inside."

"But if there's no men, how do you reproduce?" Sally asked. "Your city won't last long if there's no offspring."

"We don't need men for that," the woman answered. "We have farmed enough sperm from them to keep this city alive for thousands of years. We can also control the gender of the child-to-be, therefore ensuring that no male children will ever be born to this city."

"That's crazy!!" Sally blurted. "Men and women need each other! You can't just get rid of them like that!! They're a part of us, whether you like it or not!!"

A strong look of disgust appeared on the woman's face, and her outburst also garnered the attention of other women passing by. They too were not amused by Sally's thought.

"You are weak," the woman said. "You have been brainwashed and manipulated by the male society of the outside world."

"I have not!" Sally retorted. "These are my own thoughts and feelings, and I'll have you know that I'm in love with a wonderful man who does not treat me like trash!"

The woman gasped. "You... You're a lost cause. ...Maybe not. We just need to reeducate you."

"'Reeducate'? ...You mean brainwash?" This irked Sally. "So guys brainwashing me is bad, but you bitches brainwashing me is A-OK!?"

"It's not brainwashing. It's setting your mind on the right track."

"Screw that! I'm getting out of here!"

As soon as she said these words, she felt the ground vibrate violently. Then it shook again. And many more times. Sally, as well as the blond woman and the other women in the area, all looked around for the source of the tremors.

"Is it an earthquake?" one woman asked.

"No, it doesn't feel like it," another responded.

"Are those sons of bitches bombing us?" yelled another one.

Seconds later, Sally saw several cars down the street turn the corner very sharply with screeching noises, and then speed past her. Another prepared to do the same, before it was completely flattened by a massive object. ...No, it wasn't just a massive object... Sally recognized it.

What she saw was a gigantic foot, clad with a brown flip-flop sandal. As she gazed upward, her eyes followed massive blue jeans covering equally massive legs up to a grey T-shirt. Above that was the face and short brown hair of a young and handsome man. A man that she knew.

"Dustin!?!?" Sally shouted in complete shock.

Indeed, this giant was Dustin... Her boyfriend.

She could not believe how big he was, so much so that he was able to flatten that car--and the people inside--under his titanic foot with little effort at all. He must have been around 200 feet tall. He looked down at the car under his foot, before stepping off of it and walking right in Sally's direction.

At this point, all of the women in the area began to flee in sheer terror. As Sally stood there marveling at her giant boyfriend, she felt a tug on her arm.

"C'mon!!" The blond woman urged. "You wanna get killed?!"

"That's my boyfriend!" Sally replied back.

"Who cares!? The Force will be here any minute now and he will be swiss cheese!"

Sally tried to fight off the woman, but she was too strong for her, and thus she was forced to run with the crowd trying to avoid the giant approaching them.

As she ran, Sally looked back and saw several unfortunate women far behind her fall victim to Dustin's massive footfalls; they were completely flattened to paste by the power of his feet. It looked as if Dustin was deliberately trying to step on them, instead of merely letting them fall victim to a casual stride. The street in his wake was painted red with the blood of crushed women.

"Womyn-killing abomination!!" The blond woman said with a mix of anger, horror, and disgust.

"You're all abominations!!" Sally retorted.

"Are you defending that monster!? After he trampled on our sisters!?"

"I don't give a shit about you or your fucked-up society! Let me go!!"

The blond woman shook her head and shoved Sally to the ground. As Sally recovered, she watched the blond woman run off with the crowd.

Sally felt the earthquakes become stronger and more violent. A shadow then covered her completely. She turned around and looked upward, only to see Dustin standing directly over her. He was so huge, so gigantic, that she could not bear to look at his face for very long. Instead, she brought her attention downward, towards his feet. At that moment, she thought of the many times that she had submitted herself to those very feet. Even now, if he decided to stomp on her, she would not fight it.

"Dustin..." Sally called.

Dustin looked down at her for a few seconds, before stepping over her and walking on.

"Wait!" Sally called as she stood to her feet.

Dustin stopped and turned to look at her.

"Take me with you, baby," she said with an evil smirk on her face. "I wanna see you tear this city apart."

An equally devilish smile appeared on Dustin's face as he nodded. Then, he took a few steps back towards her and reached down to pick her up. Placing her on his left shoulder, where she tightly grabbed ahold of his shirt, Dustin stood back up and continued his raze of the city known as Feminia.

Several vehicles looking like they belonged to the city's police arrived in front of Dustin. Sally could also see a few tanks mixed in with the group. Dozens of women in uniform poured out of the vehicles, weapons readied as they took aim at Dustin.

"You've gone far enough!" said one of them with a speakerphone. "We are prepared to use lethal force on you, you monster!!"

Sally scoffed. "Look at how small you all are compared to him! There's no way your puny bullets will hurt Dustin!"

The woman with the speakerphone looked back at her comrades, and motioned for them to fire their weapons at Dustin. A barrage of bullets was launched at him, as Dustin quickly brought up his left hand to shield Sally from any stray bullet that may have hit her.

Their assault continued for several minutes; Sally was amazed at how many ammunition they had in their firearms to have kept their attack going on for so long.

Soon, however, the firing came to a stop. As Dustin pulled down his hand, Sally could see on the faces of the policewomen below disbelief and shock. As expected, the bullets that they fired did not so much as pierce Dustin's skin.

Before they could make their next move, Dustin pulled back his right leg and swung it towards them. His foot impacted much of the policewomen and their vehicles and sent them all flying in the distance; some crashed into the windows of tall buildings while others hit the concrete ground hard. The remaining force retreated into their tanks. Sally wondered why they did not just start with their tanks from the get-go; not that it would have mattered.

Dustin did not give them a chance to even use their tanks, as he reached down and picked one of them up from the road below. With his free hand, he tore off the hatch and turned the tank upside-down over his palm, pouring out the three policewomen inside. Afterwards, he threw the tank as far as he could; Sally could swear that he threw it clean over the horizon.

Sally looked at the women in his palm. They were all shivering in complete fear over what the gigantic man was going to do to them. Sally could not help but laugh at their misfortune.

They did not have much time to process what was happening, as Dustin then closed his hand and squeezed his fist as tight as he could. Sally could hear the women inside screaming for a brief period before it suddenly came to a stop, and blood began to ooze out from inbetween his fingers and drip down to the road below. Dustin then released his grip of the broken cops, letting their mangled corpses fall to the street below.

Immediately, Dustin went for the other tank and did the same with it as the previous one. With the two policewomen that were inside frozen in fear in his palm, Dustin brought them closer to his face and shoved them into his mouth, both of them screaming throughout. Once inside, his mouth began to chew on them for a minute or so, before swallowing whatever remained of them.

"Great work!!" Sally cheered. Her excitement was also mixed with another, more primal feeling. Seeing her boyfriend destroy this city with little effort was serving to arouse her greatly.

The policewoman with the loudspeaker was still on the street below. She looked up at the two with intense fear in her eyes, before turning to run for her life. Dustin did not give her any chance to get far, as he brought his mighty foot over her and stomped down on her, not only crushing her body flat with an explosion of blood but also creating cracks in the sidewalk. Keeping his foot on the squashed woman, Dustin walked forward; Sally looked behind and saw what remained of the policewoman embedded in the giant footprint left in the road.

Then, both noticed military aircrafts and helicopters flying towards their vicinity. They seemed to be coming from all directions. Wasting no time, Dustin walked to a nearby high-rise building and grabbed ahold of it with both hands. Then, he pulled it out of the ground, causing dozens of women inside to pour out from it. The ones who were not too seriously injured from the fall immediately fled the area, but Dustin did not pay them any mind.

As the aircraft drew closer, Dustin swung with the building, throwing out supplies, glass, and women still inside with its swing. It impacted several of the aircraft, destroying some completely and sending others plummeting to the ground below. He swung again, taking out another batch. However, after the second attack, his makeshift weapon had become worn out, as much of the walls and windows had all been shattered and broken. Dustin dropped the building sideways onto a block of smaller buildings, destroying all of them.

As the remaining aircraft drew closer, Dustin walked on ahead, stepping on the dozens of injured women from the building on the streets below. Sally then heard the sounds of bullets being rapidly fired. She looked and saw that the aircraft were all firing at Dustin at once, aiming at his face in particular. He also sensed this, and covered his face with his hand. He reached down and picked up several cars from the road, and then threw them at each of the planes. His aim was remarkable; each car hit its mark and brought down each of the planes. Sally was especially impressed.

"Nice!!" She said in astonishment.

Dustin moved forward through the doomed city, all the while destroying several structures and buildings and crushing any of its citizens that happened to get in his way. Sally noticed one particular billboard from earlier, the one that read "The One. The Many. The Womyn".

"Tear that down, baby," she said, pointing towards the billboard.

Dustin did exactly that, tearing it from its building and throwing it into the very same building that supported it, destroying both in the process.

With no one to stop them, they laid waste to the city and its citizens. Fires, collapsed structures, and crushed, bloodied, and mangled bodies littered the cityscape. Sally found it particularly amusing how this once proud--no, arrogant city had become. While Sally was once for social equality, she felt that these women had taken their pride too far. She had no sympathy for them at all, and wanted nothing more than to see them suffer.

And all the while, her primal urges were rising.

As the two continued on, they arrived at what looked like the town hall. In front of it was a copper statue of an important-looking woman, set upon a cubic stand. She could also see a plaque on the front of the stand.

"Dustin-baby," Sally called. "Put me on the ground for a sec."

Dustin complied and grabbed her off of his shoulder, and placed her on the ground in front of his feet. She walked closer to the statue, noticed that the statue was of the same likeness as the woman on the "Womyn" billboard from earlier. She read the plaque below, which displayed the text: "Florine Gail: Founder and First Mayor of Feminia; Truly the Greatest Womyn to Have Ever Lived; XX00 - XX42".

Sally rolled her eyes at the last line. "They actually made up their own calendar?" she said. "Bunch of self-centered bitches." She then turned to Dustin, a mischievous smile on her face. "I say we show them what we really think of Miss Gail right here. You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Dustin responded with a sadistic grin of his own and nodded.

"NOOOO!!!" screamed a somewhat familiar voice from the right.

Sally looked towards the source, only to find the blond woman from before running towards her. She had a distressed look on her face.

"Please!!" she begged. "Don't desecrate the statue of Lady Gail!"

Sally scoffed. "I thought you ran away. Whatever. Now that you're back, I'd say that it's time to get my revenge on you for pushing me earlier."

The woman's eyes widened. "Whaa..."

Sally glanced at Dustin and nudged her head towards the woman. Dustin apparently got the message, and slipped his right foot out of its flip-flop sandal and placed it right in front of the two women.

"If you want to live," Sally said, "you'll have to kiss and lick his toes."

A look of sheer disgust and horror manifested on the woman's face. "Never! I would never demean myself like that! Much less to a filthy male pig who slaughtered my sisters!!"

Sally then grabbed the woman's hair and the back of her neck, clamping down with a tight grip.

"I said you're going do it, or I'll have you torture you. You want to live, don't you?"

The woman tried to struggle free, but the hold Sally had on her was too strong. Sally then started to shove her head towards Dustin's giant foot; in particular inbetween his big and second toes. Then, she forced her face into the skin between his toes.

"Lick, bitch!!" Sally ordered as she tightened her grip.

The woman whimpered, and reluctantly began to lick the skin on his toes. Sally released her and stepped back, watching the once-proud "womyn" lower herself to worshipping a man's foot.

"Lick harder," Sally ordered. "And I wanna see you kiss his foot, too."

The woman did as she was told, her demeaning task becoming more fierce even if it was fake. After spending so much time doing the same to Dustin's feet herself, Sally could easily tell when someone's worship was not genuine. To this woman, this was perhaps the worst thing she could have done; to lick and kiss the feet of a man, a gender that she had utterly despised even before Dustin razed her city.

After several minutes, Sally grew bored of her worship. "That's enough. Pin her, baby."

The woman was taken by surprise as Dustin moved his foot over her body and pinned most of her body underneath it, leaving only the top of her shoulders and head exposed.

"I want you to see this before I have Dustin squash you," Sally said.

The woman looked shock. "You're going to kill me anyway!?"

"Of course!! After all, I don't think you'd want to live in this city anymore. You're better off dead."

"...What are you going to do?"

Sally looked up at Dustin, who at the same time looked at her. She nodded, which was the signal for him to make his next move. Unzipping his jean pants, he pulled out his erect penis and aimed it right at the statue of Florine Gail.

The woman immediately realized exactly what Dustin and Sally were planning to do. A look of horror appeared on her face as she let out a scream. "NOOOOO!!! Don't do it!!"

Obviously ignoring her plea, Dustin grabbed ahold of his shaft and squeezed it. Then, a viscous white liquid began to pump from his cock and coat the statue, some of it even splashing on Sally. The woman screamed in anguish, while Sally laughed manically. Before long, the statue was completely covered with Dustin's semen; it was nearly impossible to see the statue itself within the white liquid.

As the fluids died down, Sally heard the woman weeping from Dustin's foot, as Dustin pulled his penis back into his pants and zipped it up.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," Sally teased. "It was just a statue."

"...I can't believe it..." The mentally- and emotionally-broken woman said. "...All this time, I was convinced that men were the root of all that is evil in the world... Little did I know that I would meet a womy- no, woman who was much more evil than any man could ever hope to be..."

"What are you rambling about, bitch?" Sally asked. "...Whatever. Do it, baby."

Dustin nodded, and moved his foot off of the woman's body. Then, he reached down and picked her up from the ground and placed her on his empty flip-flop. The woman looked around, up at Dustin high above her, and then at Sally in front.

"Well, it was fun," Sally said, "but it's time for us to get going. But don't worry! You'll be going for the ride." Sally giggled.

Immediately, Dustin moved his bare foot onto the flip-flop and slid his foot forward. The woman screamed and tried to escape, but his titanic foot quickly rolled over her, pinning her inbetween the ball of his foot and the sandal's insole. Once his toes secured the sandal's thong, he tensed his toes and rubbed his foot back and forth slightly, perhaps to mash the woman into a fine goo under his foot. Though Sally wondered if she had somehow survived that.

Dustin picked Sally up from the ground and put her hand on his shoulder. She laughed and then pointed forward. "Let's go destroy this city more!!"

With one step, Dustin walked onto the semen-covered statue of Florine Gail, crushing it to pieces underfoot, however some of them stuck to the sole of his flip-flop due to the semen they were all coated with. Dustin continued on, most likely crushing the woman under his foot with each step; if she wasn't dead before, there was no doubt that she had been flattened onto his insole by that point. Imagining that particular woman--the one who had tried to alter her views and even tried to leave her for dead--being compressed to paste by Dustin's powerful foot made Sally shiver with euphoria; she was nearly reaching her sexual limit.

Sally watched from her vantage point as, over the course of what seemed like hours, Dustin destroyed the entirely of the city. As far as she looked, there were broken and collapsed buildings with clouds of dust rising from the debris, as well as a few fires scattered throughout. Nothing seemed to remain of this once "greatest city in the world".

Sally looked down at the road as one of the few remaining women in the city scurried at Dustin's feet, trying to get away from him. However, Dustin brought his foot over her and stepped down, twisting his foot to grind out the woman's life like a bug. Littered on the pavement around them were many more blood splattered, all belonging to women who had met their untimely end at Dustin's feet. And Sally enjoyed observing him crush each one of them.

Then, she had a crazy thought. No, more like a strong desire.

"Dustin..." she called.

As if he read her mind, he grabbed her from his shoulder and placed her on the road in front of his feet. She looked up at his face, her body shivering in anticipation. Dustin looked back down at her, his face hardened and serious.

Sally stepped backwards as Dustin pulled his right foot out of its sandal, and then lifted it over Sally. She looked at his giant sole above, and noticed the body of that blond woman; she was completely flattened, and plastered onto his sole with her blood. Seeing this made Sally not able to contain herself any longer.

Her legs suddenly grew weak, and she fell backwards onto her buttocks. Laying on the ground, she reached into her pants and began to fondle and caress herself, all the while looking at the body on Dustin's sole and reliving his path of destruction.

Before long, she let out a loud moan as she exploded in a euphoric burst. As she laid there breathing heavily, she looked up at Dustin's sole, still suspended above her, and smiled hungrily.

"Do it!!" She yelled.

With no hesitation, Dustin brought his foot down on her, completely demolishing her body just as easily as he had done the others.

~~~

Sally awoke, her eyes locking onto the dark ceiling above her. She looked at the alarm clock nearby, and saw that it displayed the time of 4:39am. Dustin was sound asleep right next to her in their bed.

She chuckled sheepishly. "Of course... It was a dream," she said to herself. She then smiled. "A city only for women... How stupid..." She reached down and touched the front of her panties and found them to be moist.

She wondered why she had had such a strange, but wonderful dream. It only took her seconds to figure out the catalyst: She and a friend on her university campus had somehow got on the subject of their sexual kinks; perhaps talking about things of that nature in public was not the smartest of ideas. As Sally was explaining her sexual submissiveness for Dustin, a female student---who looked strikingly similar to the blond woman in her dream--passed by and overheard this. She then berated Sally for subjugating herself in such a demeaning manner, calling her a weak woman who does everything a man tells her to do without any thought of her own, as well as calling Dustin a "filthy male pig". Sally fought back, stating that her kinks were a part of her, that by embracing them she was showing that she was not afraid to be who she really was in front of a man, and that the woman had no right to tell her how she acted in the privacy of her own house. She also told her that Dustin was the sweetest and best man that she had ever met in her life, and that he would go the extra mile to ensure her happiness. She went on by saying how so-called "feminists" such as the blond woman were doing more harm than good for women's rights.

Sally's friend ended the argument before things escalated, but the encounter had soured her mood for much of the day. Dustin had sensed this, and asked her what was bothering her. After explaining it to him, Dustin told her not to worry about idiots like her since there will always be people who will not approve of their lifestyle, and then told her to just be herself. His words helped her to lighten up, but apparently her subconsciousness had not gotten over it as easily.

She sat up and looked at the sleeping Dustin, and then softly caressed his cheek. He stirred a little, but remained asleep. She then looked towards the dresser in the distance, which contained the magic gemstone that Dustin had bought weeks before. She contemplated using it to shrink herself and have some fun, but decided against it. Both her and Dustin had a very busy week ahead for them, and she figured that both needed as much rest as they could get.

"Saturday can't get here soon enough..." Sally said as she laid back down and quickly began to doze off.



[THE END]