- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains strong sexual themes. If that is not your thing please leave now.
School sucks some times.

Aeos was waiting for the school bus in a small crowd. It was still early. The mornings frost giving off a strange blue hue, to the first few rays of sunlight. The sun slowly crept up from behind a old building estate, clouds parting slightly to reveal a red sky, "Red sky in morning, shepherd's warning." He muttered to himself
Standing by the bus stop, roughly six feet in hight. He looked around with his blue eyes, while the wind ruffled his unkempt yellow hair.

Noticing other students making there way to this bus stop. The low hum of a diesel engine made it's way across the quite street. The white and green bus came into view. As the crowed grew, people started to press forward to be the first on the bus. Aeos jumped, something had just pricked his arm. There wasn't any thing on his arm, no bugs. Looking around himself there didn't seem to be any one acting suspicious.

The bus finally came to a stop, in front of the crowed. The glass close to the passenger seats, rattled in there frames as the engine was left in neutral. Aeos waited for his turn to get on board, by the time he got on there was only one seat spare. Sitting down next a young girl, he suddenly felt all flustered. There was a strange burning sensation, working it's way through his left arm down his spine.

"Are you alright?" A young girl asked, in a soft sweat voice. Aeos looked at her to see a young girl, possibly a year younger looking at him. With light brown skin, hazel brown hair, and crystal blue eyes.

"Ergh… yeah, I'm fine just feel a bit sick." Aeos kept looking straight ahead, he was starting to get room spin. Suddenly everything went black.

  *  *  *  *

Aeos awoke in a white room, judging by the noise and at the surroundings, he must be in the school hospital. Getting up onto his shaky legs he stumbled forward, "Why do I feel like I'm melting?"

Falling on his back he felt like he was jelly, his skin burned. Bones felt like they where melting, the pain was like nothing else he had ever felt. Blacking out again.

He opened his eyes,l. Covered in a cold sweat. Looking up at the clock it was just 9:15. School started fifteen minutes ago, 'wait that's not right, when has the clock face been so big?' He thought to himself.

Looking back down at himself he was naked, "What on earth is happening?" Picking himself up onto his feet, he stumbled towards a corner of the room. "What should I do?"

As he stumbled into a corner of the room, there was a knock at the door. Aeos watched as the door opened, revealing the young girl from the bus. He stopped in his tracks she was huge, she suddenly changed direction heading towards him. Each step she took sent out an impact tremor, threatening to make him lose his balance.

She walked past him opening the door behind him into a cubicle, she turned back around just happening to glance down. She froze in place looking down at Aeos.

He looked up at her, 'what should I do? Can I trust her' thinking to himself, Aeos slowly turned to run for cover. He could hear her fall onto her knees, it was over so fast he didn't even get a foot away. Before he felt her warm clammy hand reach around him, gripping him in her fist.

"Wow… this is just to unreal. Look at you, you're so small, and warm." She said gently squeezing him in her soft grip.

"Help me, please!?" Aeos looked up at her pleading, what was he to do.

"Don't worry I'll look after you." As she said this she lowered him into her bag. Sealing him in darkness.

  *  *  *  *

Aeos didn't know what was going on, his prison remained closed all day. He occasionally cought snippets of conversation, nothing serious. He thought he heard someone asking about him at one stage. Unable to tell for sure what was going on.

Time seemed to slow to a complete stop in this dark place. It was truly miserable curling up into a ball, crying all alone in the dark until he found sleep.

  *  *  *  *

Aeos thought he could hear the bus, his mind still hazy the only thinks he could make out was it driving away. More aware now, he could just make out the sounds of keys clattering. As his hostess tried to open a door. Everything shook around him as he heard footsteps, head up what he thought could only be stairs.

Light suddenly filled the bag as he was grabbed. A sudden sense of vertigo rushed through him, as he was held in front of the young girl.

"Why are you doing this?" Aeos asked gasping for air.

"Shh… don't worry I won't hurt you." Opening the palm of her hand, gently stroking his shaking body with her thumb.

"What are you going to do to me?" He choked out his last words, frightened alone he didn't know what to think. Curling into a ball, he tried to make sense of the chaos.

"Shh… dont panic, look I'm not hurting you see." She smiled down at the little guy in her hand. Endless possibilities seemed to run through her mind. She had found something amazing today, and it was all hers.

Aeos looked up his heart was beating so fast, he felt as if he would have a panic attack. All he could see was the giant face of his captor. His gaze moved from her crystal blue eyes to her lips, everything looked so threatening at his size.

"That's better, so what's your name?"

"I'm Aeos… what have you done to me?" He didn't know where he was getting it. He suddenly felt more resolute. For the first time since the ordeal began, realising he was naked. He did his best to shield himself from her gaze.

"I didn't do anything to you I just found you. Feeling better now?" She said while licking her lips.

"You… you haven't told me your name?" Aeos shivered slightly at sight of the tip of her tongue.

"Hmm… how rude of me, I am Rosette. But you can call me Rose."

"What's happened to me? What are you going to do with me?" Aeos felt the fear rise up in him again, from the bottom of his stomach.

"Shh… don't worry about it. I don't know what happened to you, I just found you. Relax, how about we play a game?"

"What type of game?" Fearful of the situation, he didn't like where this was going.

"Yeah it kinda goes like this." Rose lifted him closer to her face, gently pressing him against her nose pushing him up so he rested on the tip.

Aeos's hands rested on the brow of her eyebrows, his feet rested on her top lip. He blushed at being so close to a girl, he could feel the air tickle him as she breathed through her nose.

"Ah you look so cute close up. The rules are simple. If you manage to hold on I'll do what you say, if you fall… you do what I say." Her lips spread into a wicked grin, this was making her so excited. His touch tickled her soft skin, his body warmth made it so much more endearing. She was overcome by the shear power she held over him. It was an intoxicating a rush like no other.

"Hey this isn't fair… please don't do this!?" Looking over down past her soft luscious lips. It was a long way to fall. Plus how could he hold on for much longer. Already he could feel his body start to slide down her nose.

Rose giggled, feeling him shake on the tip of her nose, he was making it all itchy. She could feel his feet press down on her upper lip. Slowly she slipped her tongue out of her mouth.

Aeos froze, as he felt something hot and wet slide up the inside of his left thigh. Looking down he could see her tongue as it gently slid up his leg. Looking back into her eyes, he could feel fear well up inside him. 'What was she planning to do?' He thought himself as he felt her tongue continue to slide up onto his back.

Aeos was being drenched in thick saliva. The tongue continuing to move over his body.
Feeling his feet slide down her upper lip, to rest on the hot wet tongue. Grasping onto the ridge oh her nose. He could feel the tip of the wet monster, start to press onto the back of his head.

"Please stop, why are you doing this?" Aeos looked up to see that her eyes where closed, he heard her let out a soft moan.
He could feel hot air being blown around him. Suddenly he felt his feet slip falling downwards into her mouth. Her tongue pulled back in motion with Aeos. Suddenly he was surrounded by an intense heat, followed by an intense humidity. It was like laying on a soft bumpy sponge. That was slick with sticky water.   Sliding further back into her mouth. It shifted pressing him into the roof of the mouth, saliva pooled up around him. He was hopelessly covered in the sticky fluid. Pressing his hands against the roof of her mouth. Only to have them slide around, as he tried to push himself away from it.

All he could hear was Rose's giggling, as he struggled to find a purchase. He was finding it hard to breath, the air was thick with moisture. With no light to show him where to go, he thrashed wildly in vain against the tongue. It rubbed against him pressing him hard into the roof of the mouth, shortly followed by a audible gulp. As Rose swallowed the excess saliva. Suddenly his world was turned upside down, he lost all sense of where up was in relation to down. Being relentlessly pressed up against by the tongue. Pressing him into her cheek.
It was so soft, losing himself in the feeling for the moment. He let his hands explore the incredibly soft flesh. What he would give to actually have this sensation continue. Soon he was on his back again, being pressed into the roof of the mouth. This time he could feel a suction around his body. His hostess gasped in a breath of strikingly cold air, on his wet skin. Looking out of her mouth he could catch a glimpse of something. She had her fingers in her sex, furiously rubbing away.
She closed her mouth, this time the hot wet monster. Started to stroke his entire body in a quick soft motion.

Aeos let out a gasp he could feel his erection grow. The tongue seemed to mercilessly, bring him to the verge of ejaculation. Then to slow down to an almost complete stop. Only to build him back up again. He was going to die if this torture didn't stop.
He finally got his release, letting out a gasp of satisfaction, left completely limp against the soft unyielding muscle.

It shifted again this time pressing him into her pursed lips. The feeling of being pressed into the velvety soft lips, was so intoxicating. He was losing his mind he had almost entirely given into lust. As he was let out into the open, Rose's right hand was there waiting. Drenched in her own sticky fluids. Carefully pulling Aeos from her mouth. She gasped in air. Not wanting to waist any more time, she brought him down below her navel. She could feel him reach out, touching her skin, as she repositioned him. It sent a strange tingling sensation, all the way down to the base of her spine.
At first she gently pressed Aeos into her labia. Dragging his body up onto her clitoris. Pausing for a moment to slowly press him against it.

Aeos couldn't believe it, was she really going to do what he thought? He couldn't help but admire her beauty, she's absolutely stunning to look at. He looked up past her breasts, to her flushed face.
Looking back at her skin he reached out to caress it. It suddenly hit him, as he touched her velvet soft skin, what am I doing. She done this to me. All thoughts where crushed, as he felt part of his body sink into her labia. Suddenly he felt himself being dragged up through, the fold of soft skin. His head came into contact with her clitoris. He could feel pressure build up behind him, as she pressed him into it. He could only watch as it grew harder. The skin around him grew puffy. Fluids starting to flow from her vagina. The smell was so strong, that he honestly thought he would choke on it. Hearing her gasp for air, he felt Rose quiver all around him. Her fingers starting to slide over his body, as it was drenched in her fluids. Pressing harder she forced him further into her labia. Downwards towards her vagina. The heat that now emanated from her body. Was throwing Aeos out of whack. He no longer knew what was going on.

Lost in the sensation of the incredibly warm flesh, that now was slowly consuming him. He could feel himself being pushed into her vagina. The sensation of his legs being sucked into a strange soft wet hole. It pressed itself around his sore body, gently squeezing it. Her index and forefinger pressing him further into her. Fluids from her body clung to him making him slide in. He looked up to see her index finger pressing down. Looking around at her labia. The soft pink flesh caressed him as the light seemed to be extinguished. He felt himself fully pass into her vagina.

The walls squeezing him gently, in some sort of strange hug. He felt her finger again, pushing him further in to the tight folds of her sex. He could feel her shake as she started to pleasure herself again. With no light the soft walls enveloped his body in a kind of oil. Slowly beginning to squeeze harder and harder on his tiny frame. Pushing against the vaginal walks, made them pulse ever so slightly sucking him in deeper. The contractions squeezed him harder every time. Every time they hit him, he tried his best to push the unrelenting flesh away. Only to make them squeeze back harder. He could hear her heart somewhere beating away. It almost sounded as if it where a jackhammer, it also started to beat harder and faster.

It was relentless, every time he got squeezed he had to struggle to breath. Whenever he struggled he felt himself get pulled further in. He couldn't take much more. If it continued he would be killed. If not by the vaginal walls, it would be by the growing tide of her fluids. Soon he had to struggle, to keep his head clear of the fluids, otherwise he would drown here. That's when everything stopped, for a moment the vagina stopped moving, it only seemed to grow more spacious. As fluids started build up flowing around him.

He could hear her gasp for air as it all came down to bare again. This time with a sudden surge of her natural fluids, forcing it's way out. Luckily he was brought out with the fluids, squeezed out to rest. on the wet bed sheets, he gasped in the cold air. Embracing it, as it surrounded him, he kept his eyes sealed shut. Wanting to rest for a long time.

Rose laid there bathing in her after glow. She looked down at Aeos, just able to see him breathing. Happy to see he was still alive. Looking forward to having more games.
Chapter End Notes:
I know I'm a poor excuse for a writer, I hope this piece while brief it may be. Will bring some enjoyment xD

This turned out to be popular on DeviantArt so there will be a follow up when I have the time to do it.