- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Alas putting it in plain text kills my formatting and any italics, but I suppose this is the best I can do.
Small Packages.rtfol{margin:0;padding:0}p{margin:0}.c2{color:#000000;font-size:12pt;font-style:italic;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Calibri}.c1{color:#000000;font-size:12pt;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Times New Roman}.c3{color:#000000;font-size:12pt;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Calibri}.c0{line-height:1.0;direction:ltr;padding-bottom:10.0pt}.c7{width:468.0pt;background-color:#ffffff;padding:85.1pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt}.c6{text-align:center}.c4{height:12pt}.c5{font-weight:bold}body{color:#000000;font-size:12pt;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Times New Roman}h1{color:#000000;font-size:18pt;background-color:#ffffff;margin:0;font-family:Times New Roman;font-weight:bold;padding:0}h2{color:#000000;font-style:italic;font-size:14pt;background-color:#ffffff;margin:0;font-family:Times New Roman;font-weight:bold;padding:0}h3{color:#000000;font-size:12pt;background-color:#ffffff;margin:0;font-family:Times New Roman;font-weight:bold;padding:0}h4{color:#000000;font-size:10pt;background-color:#ffffff;margin:0;font-family:Times New Roman;font-weight:bold;padding:0}h5{color:#000000;font-style:italic;font-size:8pt;background-color:#ffffff;margin:0;font-family:Times New Roman;font-weight:bold;padding:0}h6{color:#000000;font-size:8pt;background-color:#ffffff;margin:0;font-family:Times New Roman;font-weight:bold;padding:0}

Small Packages

By RamsusXIII

Why did this happen to me? I’m only a substitute teacher!

Jennifer hunched over, coughing and spitting up more of the green concoction that did this to her. She stared down at the large green puddle pooled around her hands and knees as she stood on all fours, lifting her head once more to glance at the vast, empty chemistry lab; cold, deadly silent.

It doesn’t make sense. Just how…

She replayed the events in her head trying to get an understanding of the incident. She knew how rough substitute teachers had it, how most students wouldn’t take her seriously. But she was prepared, she was confident, she was ready. To her surprise, it went pretty well, save for one student; that one boy, Nate. There’s always one; not following instructions, trying to show off, give her hell, been there done that. She let him do his own thing as long as it wasn’t anything dangerous.

This liquid…this couldn’t be…

Class let out. It was the end of the day; she was cleaning up the lab. She arrived at Nate’s station…he never cleaned up. For a grown young man, he was a bit of a brat, one of those cocky kids, full of themselves. The ones that were full of potential and genius but waste it all away trying to settle in some kind of social status. What was this stuff anyway? The liquid was a bright green with a slimy consistency.

Now I remember…

Jennifer picked up the beaker to observe the liquid, bringing it close to her dark green eyes. It had an oddly alluring scent, like freshly baked goods. It caused her mouth to water as she smelled it; the scent teasing her taste buds and putting her into a trance. She slowly brought the container to her lips and before she could realize what was happening, everything went blurry. She remembered cold chills over her body, and falling over onto the floor, then everything went black.

And now here she was, unsure how much time had passed, hugging her tiny naked form in the puddle of green liquid surrounded by a pile of her clothing. She still felt sick to her stomach, unsure if it was the liquid or the shock of it all, such an impossible thing accomplished. How? Why? She didn’t understand. So many question, no answers what so ever.

Alright Jennifer. You’ve gotta pull yourself together. School has let out by now for sure; no one will find you…maybe except the janitors, but what if they think I’m a rat or something? Pull it together! Your purse! Your cellphone! You can get help!

Jennifer slowly staggered to her feet and glanced towards the front of the room, trying her best to take in the familiar location from her brand new perspective, “Ugh…this is going to take a while,” She made her way across the cold tile to the front desk after a bit of a lengthy trek, only to find out her purse was on the chair.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead in irritation. Comparing herself to the leg of the chair, she couldn’t be any larger than ankle height; 2 inches, give or take. There’s no way she’s be able to climb up there, “Unless…” She glanced over to the drawers at her desk, four of them from the very bottom to just underneath the surface of the desk. Without further hesitation, she began to climb; leaping up to grab the handle and pull herself up while blessing the heavens she stayed in good shape.

It took a few exhausting, grueling minutes, but she finally made it to her goal, leaping from the highest handle onto the seat of the chair. “Now I just need to get to my phone…” She climbed onto her purse and began wrestling with the buckle, pulling on it with all her might to try and open it up but sadly to no avail. She fell back onto her rear and caught her breath. Too small and too weak to get my purse open…now what do I do? She hugged herself once more and sighed, her heart sinking with the failure of her plan.  Ugh, and it’s freezing, I better get back to my clothes… “Oh crap!” She cried out in panic as she quickly slid down her bag and went to the edge of the seat, “How do I get down from here?!” She quickly glanced over to the drawers she used to get up, and climbing back down would be way harder, and much more dangerous than climbing up.  She cursed silently to herself for not thinking this through and sat back against her purse, sighing with defeat; her eyes began to water and the next thing she knew, she was sobbing into her hands.

Roughly sometime later, her crying ceased when another immediate worry reached her tiny little ears: The distant echo of thudding footsteps. Someone in the halls? The thud became louder and louder and eventually came to a stop. Outside the door? Crap! It might be the janitor!

Jennifer quickly scampered behind the purse opposite the door upon hearing the handle being fiddled with.  She stared on with bated breath, her muscles tense with suspense. Oh God, what if it is the janitor? What if it’s…anyone?! I can’t let anyone see me like this, tiny and…and NUDE. They’ll probably take my purse and find me for sure, not to mention my clothes on the floor. No…no…no…

She began to shake as the door lock was released and it opened slowly; her eyes widening upon seeing who it was. HIM?!

“Damn, now where did I leave that textbook?” Nate muttered as he walked into the class, closing the door behind him and glancing around with deep, dark brown eyes; running his fingers through his short, messy, matching brown hair.

Jennifer tried ducking out of sight back behind her purse, hoping he wouldn’t come over to where she was, but much to her relief, his focus was elsewhere.

“Whoa! What the hell happened here?” He said as he approached his station, eyeing the pile of clothing on the floor as well as the bright green liquid. “Now would you look at this!” He exclaimed, reaching down and seizing an article of clothing, a pair of white, cotton panties, “Still warm too.” Nate gave a little smirk, his eyes now watching the floor. The evidence was all in place; the formula actually worked!

Jennifer couldn’t see what Nate was up to from her current position, only able to hear his sneakers thudding against the floor and his quiet muttering. She started to shake with anxiety, knowing full well he saw her clothes just laying there. If he WAS behind this, he’d certainly put two and two together by now. She could only hope he wouldn’t find her.

Nate pocketed the undergarment and stood up, those piercing dark brown eyes scanning the floors for something out of the ordinary. He couldn’t jump to conclusions that that silly formula worked, it was meant to shrink a living thing down on consumption, but so far only worked on plants and animals; it could have had unknown effect on a human, or so said the instructions. For all he knows, she could have melted, gone invisible, gone insane, or twisted her DNA into something absurd, anything! He had to find out, there had to be some result.

He approached the front of the class and glanced to the chair, his lips pulling away to reveal a wide grin as he stepped closer, “The teacher’s purse…”

No! No! “Go-go away!” She cried out at the top of her lungs, gasping in an instant afterwards as she made her presence known out of fear.

“Ah-ha!” Nate snatched up the white purse, Jennifer yelping as she was suddenly pulled up from grabbing onto the hand strap for support, slowly lifted to a leering pair of dark brown eyes.

“I don’t believe it,” Nate whispered, “It really worked! Not much of a teacher now, are you?”

Jennifer suddenly felt paralyzed with fear, holding onto the strap tightly, “I…you…what did…what did you do to me?!”

Nate smirked in response and reached toward her with two outstretched fingers, gripping her waist and pulling her effortlessly from the strap she clung to. Jennifer regained the ability to move the moment she was grabbed, starting to thrash around and scream in his firm grip, “Let me go! Let me go! Put me down, you…you…”

“Whoa…nice pair you have there, even for being no bigger than my thumb.”

Jennifer froze again and stared right into his eyes, her whole body going red with embarrassment, draping an arm over her breasts and a hand over her crotch as he held her, “Gross! You pervert!! What have you done?”

For poor Jennifer, it seemed her words couldn’t be heard. Nate seemed to clearly ignore her words as his curious fingertips drifted all over her tiny form; turning her body this way and that, flipping her upside down and back right side up, “I can’t believe that the formula worked!”

Jennifer protested angrily the entire time she was handled like some kind of figurine, squirming and struggling against his fingers to no avail along while trying to keep herself from being exposed, “What formula?! Hey Nathaniel! I’m talking to you here!”

“Will you stop squeaking already? Geez, you’re going to get me in trouble. Time to get out of here before I get caught,” Nate said.

“Hey wait! What are you doing?!” Before Jennifer knew it, his fingers released their hold on her, sending her falling into the darkness of her purse. Thankfully she landed on a soft unopened pack of tissues, able to see her everyday usuals from a brand new perspective until Nate pulled the zipper, shrouding her in darkness.

This was insane! A shrinking formula? How did this kid get it? Jennifer had plenty to think about while dealing with the constant rocking and bouncing about from her purse being moved about with Nate’s backpack after he slipped it in there. At one point there was a sudden shake, tossing Jennifer across her leather prison. She flew right into her cellphone with a squeak, the buttons lighting up and the screen coming to life. Yes! Yes! She thought to herself. She could call for help, no, she MUST call for help.

Jennifer pressed her hand up against the 9 and pushed as hard as she could, but the keypad refused to budge. “No!” She cried out, curling her fingers into tight fists, punching and pounding away at the number, trying to get it to dial, but it was no use. She was far too small and weak to have the strength to push a keypad. She hung her head in defeat as her heart sank, flopping over onto her back as she dosed off to the gentle rocking of the purse; her window of escape shut in front of her face.

==========

Nate arrived home about ten minutes later, mentioning to his folks that he’ll be in his room studying and is not to be disturbed unless it’s an emergency or dinner. With that little precaution handled, he rushed into his room, shut the door and locked it.

“Now then,” He began, setting his bag down on his bed, unzipping it to retrieve his brand new prize.

Jennifer awoke with a jolt and a gasp as Nate’s massive, tree trunk-like fingers curled around her tiny form and snatched her up from the darkness of her purse with a sudden lift, leaving her dizzy and sick to her stomach, “Ugh…not so fast…if you’re going to freaking shrink me and kidnap me, at least have some kind of decency to be gentle.”

Nate dropped her onto his desk, the tiny woman landing with a squeal and a quiet thump on her side. “For a tiny person you sure have a big mouth,” Nate replied, walking over to his closet to get a medium sized fish tank and placed it down behind her.

“What the heck is that for?”

“This is going to be your new home.”

“A fish tank?! Do I look like some kind of pet to you?”

Nate locked his eyes on the tiny woman for a few moments before starting to laugh right over her. He then slammed his hands down on both sides of her tiny form; Jennifer yelping in shock and fear, shaking in terror as she looked up nervously at the giant-in-comparison student; those deep brown eyes drilling holes into her from behind his dark bangs. “Do you think you can cut it as a pet? You’re no bigger than a mouse! Maybe even smaller! If you’re not a pet, then what are you? A doll? Some special action figure, but those are at least four inches tall.”

“S-stop it!” Jennifer shot back, “I’m a grown woman! A human being just like you! Don’t act like you can belittle me just because you made me tiny! This is your fault you jerk!”

“Oooh, the little mouse has a loud squeak. I think you just need some time to cool off and understand your place a little better,” Nate chuckled, his fingers reaching for her once again.

Jennifer started to squirm away, and suddenly got the rush to bolt to her feet and run as far and as fast as she could away from those grasping fingers. Nate played along with this little game, his fingers curling around her but gave her the illusion that she was moving fast enough to slip through them to evade capture. She continued running into she reached the edge of the desk and peered downward at the long, long fall to the carpet below.

“Are you done yet?” Nate asked with a smirk, resting his head on his hand with his elbow propped up, “Look for yourself, mousie, where are you going to go? It’s a long way down and there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. But if you want, you can struggle until you wear yourself out completely, I don’t have a problem with that.”

Jennifer growled under her breath and turned back to look up at him, “Ju-just what do you want from me anyway?!”

Nate smiled, moving the tip of his index finger under her tiny chin and tilting her head up, “First you need to understand who is in charge here. Second, you need to know your place, you are the tiny one; if you want, I can easily keep reminding you of that. Let’s start with those two shall we?”

Jennifer sniffled and nodded her head lightly, “O-okay…”

Once again his long, thick fingers curled around her body, gripping her firmly and lifting her up from the desk. Jennifer didn’t squirm, she didn’t protest, she just gazed upon his massive face, a smile that wasn’t predatory, but pleased…pleased by her obedience. She remained in his fist, her arms and legs pinned as she was lowered into the fish tank; set down on the soft black sand at the bottom.

She was released gently and simply sat down, glancing around at the four, clear glass walls that surrounded her. There was no escape, the walls were completely flat and smooth, nothing to climb; she was stuck in here until he decided to take her out.

Nate decided to leave her be, pulling out his homework to occupy his time; the room slipping into a deafening silence for the tiny young woman, the only sounds being her feet shifting through the sand, the sound of pencil lead scratching on paper, and the idle movements coming from Nate; the scratching of his hair, the clearing of his throat, tapping his fingers on the desk, little things.

The silence and passing time gave Jennifer plenty of time to ponder her situation. The hows, the whys. She just didn’t get it. And what would become of her now? Is this permanent? Is it temporary? She wanted to ask him everything, but she didn’t want to speak; she was terrified as the situation became clearer and clearer. The world was so massive to her now; even this boy’s bedroom was incredible. And the boy himself, a literal giant in comparison, holding her captive. It was like something out of a fiction story, it was impossible.

She suddenly bolted to her feet and ran up against the hard glass wall, slamming her tiny fists against it, shouting out to gain his attention. But she went ignored, on purpose infact; Nate trying his hardest to keep from laughing or showing any expression of amusement.

Soon after, Nate slammed his books shut and stood up from his chair, “I think it’s time for dinner. I’ll be back in about 15 minutes,” He said as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Jennifer clenched her fists tightly, angrily kicking at the sand. She went completely ignored and it pissed her off, even worse, she was now in his room alone in a prison she couldn’t escape from. It was enough to drive her insane. She was a teacher, she was used to being in control of things, and now all that control slipped through her fingers.

Thirty minutes had passed since Jennifer was left alone; for her it seemed so much longer, like a whole day even. Her mind began to wander, thinking how pets feel; stuck in captivity for most of their lifespan when they’re purchased. Fish swimming in the same place forever, various small pets stuck in cages. It was maddening.

Finally, she had a break from her solitude. The bedroom door swung wide open as Nate returned with a small tray. He closed the door behind him and returned to the desk, setting the tray down, “I’m sure you haven’t eaten since lunch, so I brought you a Thumbelina sized dinner,” He said softly as he sat down.

Jennifer peeked through the glass at the tiny plastic plate with a small meal cut in perfect proportion. She was surprised to say the least, expecting a ripped piece of bread or something of that sort. She gazed up at him expectantly, but Nate didn’t pay her any mind, focusing on his computer.

“Um,” Jennifer squeaked, knocking her fist against glass of the tank, but Nate persisted on ignoring her, checking his email and browsing websites. “Hey!” She roared out as loud as her tiny lungs will allow, bashing against the glass even harder. She did manage to get his attention however, his eyes slowly glancing down at her, Nate responding with a rather sharp, “What?”

Jennifer gulped and pointed at the food, “Umm, it’s out there and I’m…well I’m in here.”

“So how about you come out and get it?” Nate asked, grinning brightly at her predicament. He propped his elbow up on the desk and rested his chin in his hand, “Oh wait, you can’t exactly do that can you?”

Jennifer clenched her teeth, but tried to keep herself from showing any rage, “No, I can’t. Could you help me out here?”

“Well I could, but does that mean I will? Think about it a little and try asking me again, no wait, begging is more like it, don’t you think?”

“You CAN’T be serious! I’m NOT some kind of lesser being!”

Nate turned back to the monitor of his screen, “…Your dinner is getting cold.”

Jennifer could only groan in both annoyance and defeat, slumping down to her knees in the sand and pressing her hands into the glass. It was humiliating; utterly disgusting how one human being could treat another this way. She could only concede, or go hungry with pride which she might have considered if the food wasn’t right there in front of her. “Fine,” She choked, looking up at him from behind the glass, “Please, may I eat? I’m really hungry…”

Nate hesitated for a moment, but was satisfied. He dipped his hand down into the tank, seizing the poor girl’s waist between his thumb and index finger, plucking her out and setting her down in front of her meal. Jennifer didn’t hesitate and scarfing down her tiny portions, which were more than enough for her needs. Content with a full stomach, she fell over onto her back and stretched out, not caring that she was presenting herself in front of her giant captor.

Nate looked her over with a bit of amusement; to think he had a tiny young woman right here, entirely at his mercy, “Hmm…not bad,” He murmured.

Jennifer slowly looked up, “What’s not bad?” She asked curiously while meeting his gaze, instantly realizing what he was staring at. She hopped up to her feet and promptly covered herself, her cheeks reddening with an embarrassed flush, “Just what the heck are you doing?! Don’t stare at me like that you overgrown pervert!”

He chuckled, snatching her up by the waist once more, easily brushing her tiny little arms away with his mighty fingers with little effort, “Look at that. You couldn’t stop me even if you wanted to. Well no, you want to, but you can’t. I bet that just kills you inside doesn’t it?”

She growled and cried out in rage, kicking her legs and flailing her arms angrily at his giant fingers, “Let me go! Put me down! Change me back! I hate you!”

Nate simply smirked; he had her both physically and mentally. She was just a little puppet dancing on his strings. It was an incredible feeling to have this kind of power over someone, even more so that she was older and of a better authority than him. He curled his fingers around her, holding her lower body in his fist while using his other hand to seize her arms and hold them up above her, “Mmm…no, I don’t think I’ll be doing that,” he finally responded, letting her legs free as he dangled her from her arms.

Jennifer let out a pained yelp as her wrists were pinched between his fingers, kicking her legs freely as she tried to shake free, “Please, stop, no more. This is HURTS, Nate!”

“That’s quite a shift. Few seconds ago you said you hated me, now you want to beg?”

“I STILL hate you, but this is just cruel!”

Nate grinned darkly, “Cruel?” He released her arms and rolled her to the center his palm then pressed his thumb down on her torso, starting to rub it over her breasts, “There are far worse things I could do to you, and don’t think they never crossed my mind.”

Jennifer began to gasp and moan, shuddering under the feeling of that massive thumb brushing over her sensitive breasts like that, “S-stop that!” She managed to cry out, squirming underneath. His thumb drifted lower, rubbing in between her thighs and up against her womanhood; simple little back and forth strokes that drove the tiny woman into a frenzy.

She couldn’t have felt worse if she tried, she hated every second of it; this gigantic thumb overwhelming her like this, making her so excited, so wet. It wasn’t just the physical sensation of it all, it was just the sheer fact she was utterly helpless by such a powerful being. She couldn’t stop him, which caused her to hate him even more in her eyes.

“Oh wow,” Nate murmured, “You’re getting my thumb all wet. You like this more than you let on.”

Jennifer grumbled, fighting as hard as possible to resist: to keep from moaning, to keep from showing any signs of pleasure; but she was already betrayed by her body, her hardened nipples and glistening wet womanhood being signs of this,  “S-scumbag. I hate every little bit of it, this is all natural you know you pervert. What’s wrong? Couldn’t get a girl YOUR size?”

“Cute, but you’re just lying to yourself. A part of you likes this, doesn’t it?” He pulled back his thumb and gripping her sides with his thumb and middle finger with his index finger resting against her back and head, “Or maybe all of you?”

“I’m not going to give in to your stupid mindgames, let me go asshole!” Jennifer persisted in struggling against those powerful fingers, becoming angrier by the second.  Being this vulnerable was the most demeaning thing she had ever endured, and the icing on the cake was that it felt so good.

Nate chuckled and brought her close to his warm lips, his warm meat scented breath washing over her as he rolled his tongue out, flicking the tip of it against the soles of her tiny feet. Jennifer squeaked in response from the ticklish sensation; her tiny toes wiggling as she shivered from the feeling of that soft, hot, tongue of his, able to feel the tiny bumps of his taste buds.

His tongue snaked in between her legs, dragging the wetness up against over her soaking wet nether regions and further up over her stomach and breasts, flicking the tip against her face. He laughed softly over her as he felt her body shiver and arch against his tongue. He never let up, lapping at her twitching body hungrily, coating her in his sticky, slimy saliva, and tasting her as her body writhed in pleasure; Jennifer squeaking out tiny moans as she couldn’t resist any longer.

Jennifer gave herself up, crying out in orgasm and spilling what left she had to offer against that devious tongue. Nate put on a smile of accomplishment, quite satisfied with his victory and set that tired body down on the desk. He gently wiped her down with a napkin and set her near the heat of the monitor, petting her lightly with a finger before getting up. “Now don’t go anywhere,” He said as he took up her tiny plate, “I’ll be back in about a little while, might take a bit longer, but I should be back in about ten minutes. Though I’m sure after all that you’re probably ready for a nap.” He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Jennifer spent her time in the afterglow catching her breath, nibbling on her lower lip in an attempt to fight back any tears. She didn’t know what to make of what just happened to her, being manhandled into the throes of passion like that. She could still feel those giant fingers maneuvering over her, touching, squeezing, gripping. That warm, slick tongue sliding all over her body. She wasn’t sure if she could call it rape, especially if she secretly enjoyed it, but one thing she knew for sure was that she felt completely awful about it. Embarrassed and angry; there wasn’t much more she could take. She had to get away, get out of this gigantic prison of an giant teenager’s bedroom; she had to get some help.

She recalled his words of returning in about a roughly ten minutes and quickly rose to her feet, there was no time to waste. She had to get out of this room and seek out his parents, she was living proof of what happened to her, and her captor was in the same household. With renewed spirit she ran over to the edge of the desk, peering down at the lush carpet below. She judged it at about a three foot fall by normal standards, but she almost became dizzy trying to judge at her current size. All was not lost, however, instantly noticing a pile of clothes between his chair and his bed. Without further hesitation, she leapt from the desk, arms and legs spread in a free fall for a successful landing onto the rather warm, cozy cushion of his chair, and then took another leap, following a deep breath, off the chair and into the pile of clothes; landing with a pained grunt.

She rested on one of Nate’s discarded shirts, trying to collect herself, though she couldn’t help but be distracted by the scent of it. She buried her face into the fabric and took a strong whiff, a warm blush rushing to his cheeks, “He may be a jerk, but wow he smells good.” She caught herself soon after, bringing a hand up to slap herself in the face. She checked for any broken bones and slowly rose to her feet, scrambling out of the pile and making a mad rush across the carpet to the bedroom door with lucky enough space underneath for her to squeeze through.

Jennifer started to smile with that feeling of being home free. He’d come back and waste time looking for her with the thought of her hiding, while she would try to get a hold of his parents. It was the perfect plan.

Until the door suddenly swung open and she found herself in front of a set of five, fair skinned toes; unable to stop herself in time and ending up wedged in between his big and second toe.

“Hmm?” Nate slowly glanced down, spotting the tiny woman between his toes, he placed his hands on his hips and grinned down at her, “And what do we have here?” With a quick squeeze of toes that released an audible squeak from his captive, he flicked her from his toes soon after, quickly walking up to her fallen body and setting his feet down on both sides of her.

Jennifer clutched her sides, gazing up…up and up at her captor. She never felt more terrified until now; staring up at those seemingly endless pant legs, up along that massive body, too that terrifying displeased gaze staring down at her, “N-Nate! I…I…”

Nate smirked and slid his foot towards her to rest his big toe upon her lower body, effectively pinning her there under it while still being able to see her face. “I’m surprised you managed to make it to the floor. Are you planning on going somewhere, my dear Jennifer?”

Jennifer let off a small groan as that massive toe came to rest on her legs. It wasn’t painful but she could feel the weight and pressure threatening to crush her legs, and she didn’t put it past him to do it either. “N-no. I just fell off the desk, that’s all,” She squeaked, gulping as she stared right back up at him, hoping he’d buy that lie.

“That’s interesting. You must have really been out of it to fall off the desk like that,” He said, slowly tilting his foot up off of her, granting her some relief. Jennifer was quite surprised, wondering if Nate actually bought her story.

“But can you answer one thing for me?”

She gasped, slowly crawling backwards to escape from the shadow his foot cast over her,” Wh-what?”

“How’d you manage to get from that side of my room, all the way to the door?”

Jennifer widened her eyes, “I—“ but before she could finish, his foot crashed upon her body, pressing and pinning her underneath his warm, leathery sole. Jennifer uttered a muffled cry as she squirmed underneath the warm, slightly damp flesh; the scent of his foot mixed in with sweat flowing into her nose. She tried pushing her tiny hands up against his foot in hopes she could magically find the strength to push him off, but Nate only responded by applying more weight, pinning her flat underneath.

“I don’t like liars, Jennifer,” Nate said calmly, applying more weight and pressing her into the carpet.

Jennifer whimpered upon feeling the increased pressure on her tiny form; that warm, thick and smelly flesh crushing down on her in all directions. She could feel her bones straining, giving way almost ready to pop underneath that building weight. The wind was pressed out of her, forcing her to painfully gasp for what little breath she could take, only able to take in funky air around her. As the ball of his foot slowly compressed her head, she found herself thinking this was the end. Her vision became blurry, everything starting to go white. A-Am I going to die like this? Squished like a bug?! “P-please!” She choked out painfully, “Don’t crush me!” She cried out with all her might, but her voice registered as nothing more than a pained squeak that never reached Nate’s ears.

As if her cries had been answered, a cool rush of air washed over her as the pressure lifted. She could feel her body breathe its own sigh of relief, falling limp as she waited for his foot to pull away from her completely so she could cough away that foul air and breathe in something fresh, but her waiting would only be rewarded with the sickening feeling of being tugged up into the air.

Jennifer blinked away the blurred vision from her watery eyes and craned her neck to the side to look over her shoulder, seeing the carpeted floor moving further and further away from it. She wriggled her body slightly and turned her head forward, finding her face pressed into the deadly flesh that nearly snuffed her life out.

“Now would you look at that,” Nate said with a wiggle of his toes, “The little bug girl is stuck to my foot.”

Jennifer felt a firm pinch of Nate’s giant fingertips at her waist, peeling her from his foot and dropping her onto the carpet, resting his toes in front of her. Jennifer released a choked gasp, pinching her nose and scrambling away from his foot. “Don’t you think that’s enough subjecting me to your putrid feet?!” Jennifer barked.

“You’re making it sound like it’s my fault. I don’t remember you telling you to try and run away, and lie on top of it. Think about it,” Nate said, sliding his foot toward her and prodding her repeatedly with his big toe as he continued, “You. Brought. This. On. Your. Self.”

“Enough already!” She yelled with all her tiny voice could muster, constantly being thrown back from the poking toe, “I get it! Punish the bad little girl, that’s your game, right?!”

“Well now you have to make it up to me.” Nate sat down in the floor, one foot tilted up on its heel in front of her. He pointed directly to it and grinned, “Kiss my foot, my little pet.”

Jennifer stared blankly at the wrinkled sole of Nate’s foot as if something weird was growing out of it. “I’m not doing that.”

“Come again?”

“You’ve humiliated me enough! There’s no way I’m stooping that low! You’re out of your mind Nathan! I don’t deserve to be treated like this!”

“What’s that you say? You prefer to go back under my foot again?” Nate teased while slowly tilting his foot over her, “But you know, you might end up squished this time. I can’t be responsible for what happens.”

Jennifer fell pale, her body starting to ache again as she remembered what happened to her not to long ago, “You’re…you’re bluffing!” She cried out, trying her best to not back down.

“You think so? Just remember that you’re a teeny, tiny little nothing. If you think I’m going to lose sleep at night just because I crushed you, you have another thing coming. I just wanted to test the formula, and it worked. Hell, as far as I’m concerned, you’re a loose end I can easily tie up right now.” Nate squarely focused his eyes on her, no smile, and no laughter. He was completely serious, and she would realize this. He could go shrink some other girl if he really wanted to, she was expendable.

“So what will be it? Crush you like some kind of insect? Or will you do what I say? Just remember, you brought this on yourself. I can treat you well, Jennifer, but you’re making this incredibly difficult.”

Jennifer gulped and slowly approached the sole of his foot, wrinkling her nose and pressing her lips up against the sole, giving it a light smooch before pulling away, trying to fight off her gag reflex. “Ugh, there. Happy?”

“And what was that? I said a kiss. That was a peck. Put some life into it, or I’ll take the life out of you. Your choice.”

Jennifer was at a loss for words. She couldn’t think of anything to say nor do that would get herself out of this situation. If she complained, he’d just remind her that it’s her fault, and when she thought about it, he was right. She probably would have never been in this situation if she had just stayed on the desk.

“Hey!” Nate shouted with a clap of his hands, “No hesitating! Get to it!”

Jennifer snapped to attention and looked back to the giant wall of flesh that was awaiting her. She knew life wasn’t fair, but this was just too much. Swallowing what little pride she had left, she leaned forward into his sole and pressed her lips up against it once more, placing a long, warm kiss on the wrinkled flesh; suckling lightly before pulling away with a loud *smack*. She groaned and wiped at her mouth, trying to remove the taste of his foot from her lips, “Satisfied?!”

Nate wiggled his toes and snickered, “Well I wouldn’t have minded a little tongue in there.”

Jennifer gave Nate a blank expression, “You’re kidding.”

“Am I?” He grinned.

“I’ve tasted your feet enough for a lifetime! They’re also sweaty and gross! How much humiliation do you plan on putting me through?! When is enough, enough?” Jennifer yelled with all the strength her tiny lungs could handle, panting after she finished voicing her rage.

Nate remained silent after her outburst, giving a tiny smile before reaching over to pluck her up. “Well now, I didn’t think you felt that strongly about it.” He held her up close to his face and blinked, his face screwing into a look of disgust as he wrinkled his nose. “Gross, you reek.”

Jennifer’s mouth went agape. She had no idea if she should be infuriated or just plain insulted. “YOU THINK?!” She roared, “I wasn’t fucking aware after being stepped on and having to worship the same god damn putrid stank ass feet that did it!” She squirmed wildly in his grip, swinging her arms at the gigantic face with all her might, only to come up short by a mere inch. She never once stopped flailing, still trying to punch and kick at him, anything to knock that stupid smile off his face, anything to regain some kind of dignity as a person and a human being.

Anything.

Just something.

She sobbed.

“I can’t take it anymore, Nate,” She sniffled, “I really can’t. No more, please,” she cried. Tears streamed down her face, her nose began to run. She was worked down into a blubbering mess.

Nate expressed no emotion as he curled his fingers around her, “Let’s get you cleaned up.” He slowly stood to his feet, stepping out of his room and heading across the hall to the bathroom. He set his sobbing captive down on the cold edge of the sink, her sobs shifting into a shrieking, “THAT’S COLD!”

“Oh stop complaining, you’ll be in some warm water soon enough,” Nate replied.

Jennifer wiped at her eyes and glared up at him, “I hope once you take care of me, you’ll take care of yourself. Your feet are gross.”

“Funny you should mention that,” Nate said as he started to undress, removing his shirt and tossing it in the hamper, exposing his slim, but well kept upper body to her, “I figured we’ll just shower together.”

Jennifer looked over the giant’s upper body with slight girlish lust before shaking her head to come to her senses, “Nuh uh, nope, no way. Not doing that. First of all, that’s gross. I’m not being anywhere you while you’re naked. Second, don’t you realize how dangerous this is for me? What if I fall down the drain or something?!”

“You’ll be fine. You’d have less of a problem if you just trusted me,” Nate said as he continued to undress, now completely nude in front of his tiny solo audience. He got out a little wash basin and held it over to her, gesturing for her to hop in, “You’ll be fine in this. I’ll put you on the other end of the tub so you don’t have to worry too much about the water. That fair?”

Jennifer fought back any following urge to argue or negotiate. Everything so far has been an ‘easy way or hard way’ deal, no matter what, it’s going to go his way. The tiny woman sighed and hopped into the mini-tub with a light –thump-, staring up at a pleased smile as he began to fill with warm water from the tub as he finished undressing.

Nate gathered two washcloths and lathered them up with soap, setting one down in the basin with Jennifer for her to use. They handled their cleansing separately, though while Jennifer had some difficulty handling the large cloth, she preferred having some sort of independency instead of him scrubbing her down, no matter how awkward it was for her to clean herself.

Their bath time together was spent in silence, save for the sound of running and falling water. Jennifer had finished washing herself and spent the remaining time staring at the walls and lazily splashing about the water pooled around her.

This all finally came to a stop however as Nate planted his feet into the basin on both sides of her, splashing her as he wiggled his toes in the water. He smiled down at her and snickered, “Hey, do me a favor and scrub my feet for me,” he commanded in such a gentle tone while he washed his hair.

Jennifer let out a sigh of disgust, quickly craning her neck back to yell at him, finally setting sights on the massive naked body over her that drew away her words. It was unlike anything she had seen, just this marvelous sight of this giant that kept himself in shape, the water dripping off his body and leaving this shiny glaze on his skin and as much as she wanted to avoid looking at it, she found herself marveled by the size of his half erect member, dangling between his legs.

She bit down on her lower lip and tried to regain her composure, berating herself inwardly for letting lustful thoughts occupy her mind. She lowered her gaze and began to scrub at his right foot the best she could, if only to distract herself from her thoughts.

Shame on you, Jenn. So what if he’s hot? Remember what he put you through in this day alone. Kidnapping! Torture! He’s treating you like some kind of pet slave instead of a person! So what if I want to feel his overwhelming body against mine…so what if I…ugh SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

“Hey Jennifer, did you see something you like?” Nate said rather nonchalantly.

Jennifer snapped out of her train of thought with a gulp, scrubbing faster as her cheeks flushed a bright red, “N-no…I mean…maybe…um…I dunno, I didn’t see anything!”

“The trick to staring at someone is to make sure they’re not looking towards you first,” Nate said.

Stupid stupid Jennifer!

“I…uh…I’m sorry,” She replied sheepishly.

Nate slowly bent down and gently curled his warm fingers around her, lifting her up from the basin up toward his chest, pressing her lightly against it, “Sorry for what? It’s not like you’ve seen a naked giant before.”

Jennifer released a soft gasp as she was pressed up against him. She pushed her tiny hands against the warm firmness of his chest before flattening her whole body against it, shuddering in pleasure as she basked in the warmth of his body even among the running water, listening to his heart beat.

Nate smiled down at her, a different kind of smile this time, one that was kind and gentle rather than devious. He gently rubbed her down his body, down his chest along his somewhat firm abs, slowly drifting her down toward his groin.

It was enjoyable for her until she found herself drifting down towards his goods, his stomach heaving as his breathing deepened. Her eyes looked on in horror as his member started to rise and thicken, becoming fully erect.

“N-Nate?!” She squeaked, squirming against his fingers which only caused him to tighten his grip, “D-don’t do this Nate! That’s gross! NATE!” She cried out as she was pressed firm up against his thick shaft, fingers wrapping around both her and his length, keeping her trapped tight in between. She tried struggling against him, but that only served to excite him as he released a deep moan overhead, starting to stroke himself while dragging her along for the ride.

Jennifer released whimpering moans as she was dragged along the hot skin, slick from the running water that allowed her to effortlessly glide up and down its length. She broke out into a sweat, her rationale taken over once again by lust, her legs slowly parting so she could straddle him the best she was able to, grinding and bucking her womanhood against him, engaging in wild passion she never felt before. She threw her entire self into it, rubbing her breasts up against that throbbing monolith and kissing and licking everywhere she could, squeaking with loud tiny moans as she couldn’t help herself.

The pair continued for long, seemingly endless minutes on end, lost in their own worlds of this pseudo love making. Jennifer was the first to finish, letting off a squeal of delight as she left an ever building trail of her fluids along the length of the giant’s member, still smooching and slurping at it lazily, not caring that she was learning the taste of herself in the process.

“Mmm…” Nate uttered a low growl from overhead as he grinned down at her. He felt his climax approaching and wanted to make this one special. He dragged her along the length of his shaft up to the very tip, resting her over the opening and pinning her down with a thumb, pushing her face firmly into the leather surface of his cap.

Before Jennifer could realize what was happened, she was blasted with multiple loads of white, hot sticky fluid that coated her entire tiny form. She squeaked and squealed from the assault, wriggling madly as she had gotten more of Nate than she ever wanted to.

“Whoops,” Nate said while trying to hold back a laugh, immediately cleaning Jennifer up underneath the running water. The tiny girl had no words to say to him in the meantime, being both totally embarrassed and pissed off, both at him and herself.

==========

“Gonna stay quiet for the rest of the night?” Nate asked the tiny girl sitting on his pillow as he got dressed, “That grumpy look doesn’t suit you.” He slipped on a pair of black boxers, being the type to only sleep half naked. He settled on the edge of the bed and smiled down at her.

Jennifer humped, folding her arms and looking away.

“Oh come on, you had to admit it was fun. You enjoyed yourself and so did I. If you think about it, we sorta had sex.”

Jennifer looked back at him and growled, narrowing her eyes, “And that’s EXACTLY the problem! That and you…you CAME on me! It was all hot and sticky…and some got in my eyes and it burned, and ugh I still taste it! NASTY!” She yelled, averting her gaze once more to hide a building blush.

“Okay, I admit that was a bit much for a first date.”

“I hate you, Nate.”

“Really? Even after I got you something to cover up with?” He said as he tossed down two small pieces of cloth next to her, a makeshift bra and a makeshift pair of panties.

Jennifer glanced over to the articles of clothing curiously before picking them up, “This is poorly made,” She muttered as she put them on, not the most comfortable things she ever wore, but she felt a lot better about not being exposed the whole time.

“Well excuse me princess for not being a tailor.”

Jennifer heaved a sigh, “Thanks,” She said reluctantly, “They’re not too bad…”

Nate flopped onto his back and stretched out, “Good, it’s better to leave certain things to the imagination, more fun that way.”

“More fun for you anyway,” She grumbled, continuing to fuss with her clothes, “So…what now?”

Nate rolled up on his side and quickly reached out for her; his large, thick fingers quickly snaking around the tiny woman and lifting her up high above his grinning face. “I’m going to bed. And you, my little friend, are joining me.”

Jennifer squeaked as she was suddenly lifted over the young man’s half naked body, “J-joining you? Uh no thanks, I’m no good with sharing a bed, and you might roll over and crush me or something!”

Nate snickered, his grin never leaving his face as he slowly lowered her down and pressed her up against his smooth chest, his hand pinning her there firmly. Jennifer squirmed lightly, but sound great comfort being against him like this. His body was warm and his heartbeat was soothing; the tiny woman couldn’t help but give an unseen smile.

After a short pause, Nate began to move her further down along his body, across his stomach, and stopped once he reached the waistband of his boxer briefs, “Last stop, my pants,” Nate said with a snicker.

Jennifer blinked and looked up at him from under the cover of her fingers, and then back behind her, “Oh no…no no no. I’m not going in there for the whole night. I’ve had enough of gigantic penises for a lifetime.”

“Now that’s cruel, considering the wonderful date you two had together,” Nate said with a chuckle. He slipped his pinky finger under the waistband of his boxers, lifting them up and, with great physical protest from his tiny captive, pushed Jennifer underneath and snapped the band shut, imprisoning her within the warm fabric.

“Nathan! This isn’t funny! Let me out of here!” Jennifer protested, attempting to escape via the way she came in until she was suddenly jostled about from Nate repositioning himself on the bed. She bounced over a bed of his pubic hair flopping up against his limp flaccid member, her cheeks turning an intense red as she stared at it. While it was as big as during their…first encounter, it was still quite a sight; still bigger than she was, but in some way, it looked adorable to her. That strange feeling of attraction overcame her once again, that same lustful feeling from before. She couldn’t tell what it was, perhaps his warmth…or maybe his scent, but whatever it was, it made her strangely happy. She settled in the spot between his body and his member, letting it rest against her as she slipped off into a snooze. It had been a long, tiring day…

==========

Jennifer slowly awoke to the rising sun shining in through her bedroom window. She clenched her eyes with a groan, turning her head away from the light only to deal with a blaring alarm clock a minute later. She rolled over in her queen sized bed and slammed her hand down on top of the clock to shut it off, slowly opening her eyes and stretching with a yawn.

She slowly tugged off her covers and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, hopping up on her feet and going over to her bedroom window to open the curtains, meeting the brand new day head on.

“Welp! Those kids won’t teach themselves!” She declared, turning around to make her preparations for the day, until there was a loud, dull thudding at her window.

“OH JENNIFER~” A powerful, familiar voice boomed around her home, causing the very foundations to shake lightly.

Her face suddenly fell pale, and her eyes widened as she slowly turned around. No…NO….NO! She thought to herself. A dream, it had to be a dream…

Soon there was a loud crash and Jennifer was thrown to the floor by a sudden shake of the house; the sounds loud and deafening as she saw a set of gigantic fingers pierce through her walls and curl, as if taking a hold of something; that something being her roof.

She looked up in horror as her roof was slowly peeled back, revealing Nathan’s gigantic face grinning down at her.

“WAKEY! WAKEY! JENNIFER!” Nate’s voice exploded with a deafening boom as he slowly reached down for her…

==========

“Wake up already,” Nate said to the tiny girl clinging lazily to his member, “I appreciate the gesture but I have to start getting ready.”

“I…err…whuh?” Jennifer mumbled lazily as she slowly opened her eyes, finding herself cuddled up to Nathan’s half erect malehood. She gasped and flung herself away from his goods, unaware that he was sitting up rather than lying down, and fell down onto the bed sheets between his thighs.

Jennifer glanced upward with an embarrassed look on her face, already flustered from the dream she had, “Um…good morning…why are you naked?”

“I change my underwear every morning,” Nate replied, getting up from his bed and began to get dressed, “Were you comfy?”

“N-no!” She sputtered, “It was hot and-and I got trapped under your erection and—“

“I can see your blush from here,” He said flatly.

“You just shut up! So how are we going to do this anyway?” Jennifer asked as she moved to settle on the edge of the bed, watching him get dressed. “I don’t see why you can’t just leave me here.”

“Like I said before, you’ll just pull something, and I’m not fool, as for how to take you along.” Nate tilted his head in thought, “Well you seem pretty partial to being in my pants.”

Jennifer folded her arms with a huff, “No chance. It’d get way too hot and not to mention sweaty, so that leaves out your pocket also.”

Nathan smirked, “I think you’re just making excuses,” He said as he slipped on his pants and socks, pulling over his sneakers, “Maybe you’d like to go in these?” He chuckled, pointing at his choice of footwear.

Jennifer stared right at his sneakers, simple white shoes with red laces; though Nate didn’t seem to be the type to take care of them, judging from how worn and scuffed they were. “No thanks. I had enough of your feet for a life time.”

“Aw you hurt my feelings!” He picked up one of the shoes and held it over to her with a smile, “C’mon, kissy kissy! Make up for it now!”

Jennifer squealed and backed away, tripping over her feet and falling onto her rear, “Ew! Nate! Gross! They stink of sweat and YOU! This isn’t funny!”

Nate just roared with laughter, setting his shoe back down so he could put them on, “You’re so much fun to tease. You can just ride in my backpack, the small pocket here. There’s plenty of room and I don’t keep anything else in there. I can keep a few things for you to snack on in there. Sound fair?”

Jennifer remained silent for a moment, giving a tiny smile at his idea. When he wasn’t teasing her or asserting his dominance, he was so caring and kind. She nodded her head slowly and stood back up, “Okay, that sounds fair. But could you leave the zipper slightly open? So I could get some air and light at least?”

“My bag isn’t air tight, but sure, if that’s what you want,” He replied with a shrug, extending a hand out to her.

She quickly scrambled up onto his palm, settling down as he brought her to the suggested spot of his dark blue backpack, pulling the zipper open and dropping her in; Nate unaware of her ulterior motive…

==========

It was perfect, she had it all planned out. Right in the middle of chemistry class, she would make her escape. Nate was prone to sitting at the back of the class, right by the window, which was left open to keep the room from getting overly stuffy and stinking of chemicals. He kept his bag up against the window sill, and the classroom was on the first floor. It sounded good in her head, but actually carrying it out was another story. Still, she was determined.

Jennifer carefully poked her head out of the small gap she requested, waiting patiently for Nate to dose off in class. Like clockwork, as a teacher you easily pick up on your student’s habits…even if you’re just a substitute. Jennifer smirked once Nate started to snooze off during the lecture; slowly climbing out and using Nate’s head as cover to make sure no one across from him could see her. She gingerly made her way up his back and onto the window sill, staring out into the openness of freedom. She just had to get out, and get help. No more teasing, no more torture, no more being treated like some kind of pet. And hopefully she could get back to normal.

She peered down at the grass below.

Crap! How do I get down?!

Jennifer slapped her forehead, shutting her eyes tight and clenching her teeth. Why do I never think these things through?! Sure this class is on the first floor but you’re also a few inches tall! Jennifer sighed, ready to back out in her plan. There was no safe way down, she was stuck. She pondered a plan B of trying to get to the chemistry teacher, but she didn’t want to expose herself to the other students; far too dangerous.

As she began to return to her place in the bag, a quick gust of wind kicked up, blowing in and out of the windows of the classroom. The sudden rush caused the tiny young woman to stumble over backwards, her tiny feet slipping off the window sill towards the outside.

“HEEEEEELP!” She screamed out with all her tiny lungs could muster, her squeak of a cry reaching deaf ears. Nate was sound asleep and no other could hear her over the teacher’s lecture and the steady murmur of students talking amongst their colleagues.

Jennifer plummeted down to the grass and soft dirt below, her body landing with a soft –whump-. She had her arms hugged around herself, shivering lightly as if waiting for death to take her, but after a few minutes she slowly opened her eyes, watching the blades of grass sway in the wind.

She slowly sat up, wiggling an arm and leg there to check and see if she was hurt, but was perfectly fine much to her surprise. She craned her neck back to look way up at the window she escaped from, a huge grin appearing on her tiny face. She hopped up to her feet and leapt into the air, arms raised, “I’m free!” She exclaimed, “A successful escape from that tyrant of a giant!”

She celebrated her success for a few more moments before calming down and looking around with a sigh, “Now comes the next part. Let’s see, if the chemistry class is here…the offices would be on the other side…well, no one said this would be easy, and I better hurry before the lunch period hits.”

Jennifer made her way through the short grass to head around the side of the school building to the entrance. The trek was largely uneventful, save for a trail of ants that paid her no mind, as she made her way over to the small set of concrete steps that led up to the building. With a deep sigh, she hopped up and grabbed onto the ledge of the lowest step, groaning with all her might to pull her weight up and climb upon it, heavily loathing the fact that simple steps that were nothing to her at normal size was such a physical feat at her current one.

While everything seemed to be according to plan for Jennifer, Mother Nature had other plans for the tiny young woman. A medium sized hungry bird was watching Jennifer the whole time from its vantage point on a high tree branch; viewing her for nothing more than a snack. Once Jennifer made it to the next step, and swooped in with a loud chirp upon the unsuspecting woman.

“Gaaah!” She cried out, tumbling over onto her backside as the bird landed in front of her. She stared up at the larger creature in horror. “Um…good birdie…I’m not food okay? Now just shoo…” She waved her hands at it in a shooing motion, “Go on…shoo…shoo! Eeeep!” She squealed out as the bird leaned in, a fight or flight instinct kicking into overdrive and she hopped to her feet and ran across the step; not knowing where she would go or how she would get away, but she wasn’t about to let herself be eaten so easily!

Or so she wanted to believe as she quickly found out how difficult it was to outmaneuver a faster, larger creature with so little space.

Jennifer found herself cornered, waiting for the eventual end, recalling everything that got her to this point, and she hadn’t even been tiny for a whole 24 hours yet! She shut her eyes tight as the bird moved closer, whispering her prayers and waited for the end.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG*

With the loud ringing of the school bell came a loud slam of the doors opening, the chorus of students talking loudly over each other as they rushed out of the doors to eat outside, separating from the bunch that ate indoors. The bird quickly abandoned its target and fled to safety, leaving Jennifer cast in numerous shadows of descending footwear.

Managing to break the deer-caught-in-the-headlights mentality, Jennifer quickly dove up against the base of the next highest step, lying prone and flat against the concrete, watching as the soles of sneakers, shoes, flip-flops and sandals flying over her or landing dangerously nearby. She curled up slightly, shivering as death missed her numerous times; morbid thoughts of being crushed to a pulp under one of those unaware soles. She could be killed and no one would have known. She wondered how Nate was doing and if he noticed if she was gone. Would he be angry? Worried? Would he even care? Why was she even thinking about him now? There’s no way he’d find her, nor would he find him.

“No…” She muttered to herself, “Damn it Jennifer, you came too far to give up now. You can get help…you can do it.”

She bided her time until the wave of students came to a stop, her safety compromised as one student decided to park her large, jean-clad rear on the step a mere inch away from Jennifer’s position. This inspired Jennifer to not hesitate any longer, using the cover of the giantess to pull herself up to the next and final step unseen. With her way clear, she ran over past the doorway and immediately stuck to the sides, staring down the seemingly endless hall and the giants that occupied it.

“Okay…the teacher’s lounge should be along this end. I just need to stay low and hope no one sees me.” She hated to admit it, but the more she was thought of as a bug of sorts by others, the better. With hundreds of students in the halls, it increased her chances of not getting noticed.

She kept a low profile, sidling along the walls and ducking behind the lockers, being weary and careful of the giant feet that stomped down near her; slowly but surely reaching her destination: The giant door that led to the teacher’s lounge. While the door was always kept closed, Jennifer was more than willing to wait for it to be opened if it meant escaping from this nightmare.

As Jennifer waited, she kept her eye on the gigantic figures talking amongst themselves and walking to their destinations. It was so surreal to be thrust into a world of giants over the course of one day. As frightening as it all was, it was also thrilling; a drastic change from the life she was used to. But it wasn’t a world she could survive in for too long on her own. Not only was she at the bottom of the food chain, there was also very little she could do on her own. Her thoughts drifted right back to Nathan, even through all the mistreatment, he took care of her. Kept her warm, kept her safe, kept her clean and kept her fed.

“I miss him,” She whispered to herself as she wrapped her arms around her body, recalling the warming comfort of his hands, recalling the way he touched her and played with her. She felt a warm blush flow to her cheeks and covered him, “Ugh…have I fallen for that stupid boy?”

But that warm feeling left as quickly as it came, reminding herself that it’d be nigh impossible for him to find her…

“Isn’t Nathan coming?” A student asked overhead.

Jennifer perked up, glancing upwards at the two young men chatting high above her.

“He said he lost something, he said he’ll catch up when he finds it. I told him to check lost and found, but he said it wouldn’t be there and hopes no one else found it,” the other replied.

“Must be real important…maybe a wallet or money or something?”

The first one shrugged, “He didn’t say what exactly he’s looking for, just that it’s important he finds it.”

Jennifer’s eyes glimmered with some hope; perhaps it wouldn’t be impossible for him to find her after all. He didn’t seem to give up, so she shouldn’t either.

Jennifer took one last look at the door to the lounge…would it really be wise to give up this chance to get the proper help she needed? WOULD she even get the help she needed?

No matter how much she thought about it, Nate occupied her mind. She made her decision and moved further down the hall.

==========

It was the end of the school day and Jennifer remained in the dark corner of the chemistry room, where she’s been since she arrived during the lunch hour; tired and defeated. She was hoping she could find him looking for her, but he must have given up before she arrived.

“Stupid, stupid Jennifer. Why did you have to try to escape? What were you thinking?” She slumped down to a seat and pulled her legs up, burying her face into his knees. “Maybe he’ll find me tomorrow…if I’m not eaten by a rat or something.” She started to sob. It was cold, she was hungry, and she was terrified.

Jennifer cried to herself in the silence for a few minutes before hearing the sound of footsteps echoing in the halls. She slowly lifted her head and sniffled, suddenly reminded of the day before. “It’s probably just the janitor…” She muttered bitterly.

“I swear…that stupid girl,” A familiar voice said overhead, his dirty white sneakers with red laces coming into Jennifer’s view, her eyes lighting up as a result.

“It can’t be…!” She suddenly rose up to her feet and rushed out into the middle of the floor, happy to see that handsome face scanning the floor for her. She hopped up and down, waving her arms, “Nate! Nate!” She cried out with her little lungs, tears flowing down her face.

Nate’s eyes immediately locked onto her, the young man bending down to scoop her up into the warm hands she missed so much. Jennifer clung tightly to a finger, the tears never stopping as she sobbed even louder. “Jesus, Jennifer, I was worried sick! What the hell were you thinking? What if you got hurt? Or killed? What if someone else found you?! You could have been sold off or made into a lab rat or something! I swear, when we get home…” Nate trailed off as he watched her, cleaning to his finger for dear life, crying into his flesh. He noticed how filthy she was, as if she’s been through a lot. He sighed, stroking her back gently with a finger.

“N-Nate, I…”

“Don’t worry about it. I can tell you’ve been through a lot, I guess I don’t need to punish you this time…” He said softly.

“I was so scared, Nate…”

“I know.”

“I don’t even know why I tried to escape. I thought I could get some help…maybe return to my old life. But then I realized just how much you took care of me and cared for me. And…and…”

“Jenn, get a hold of yourself,” He said as he set his bag down on a table, “It’s like I told you, you behave yourself and I’ll take good care of you. And despite you being a brat, I still cared for you, but if you pulled this stunt one more time—“

“I won’t! I won’t! I’ll be good, I promise! I…I’ll do anything you say! Do anything you want! I won’t run away, I’ll be a good pet, a good girl, whatever you want!” Jennifer cried out, looking up to him hopefully.

Nate gave that satisfied smile Jennifer was all too familiar with, “Good,” He replied, rubbing her head gently, “That’s what I like to hear. You be good, and I take care of you, that simple.”

“Oh and um…one other thing…” She said with a light blush, “Can it just be…um us two? I…really like you and I’d prefer it if there were no other women in your life.”

Nate narrowed his eyed a bit and then widened them at her words, her sly admittance of her feelings for him. He smiled brightly and undid the button of his jeans, pulling them open slightly along with the waist band of his boxer briefs, “Wanna be my little Thumbelina girlfriend huh?” He laughed and dropped her into his warm, musky depths, “Don’t be silly. You’re my little pet, not my lover.” He snapped the band shut and re did his pants.

“But…” He said as he slung his bag back over his shoulder, “You are pretty special to me, my cute small package.”

Unknowing to Nate, Jennifer was smiling blissfully by not only his words, but being overwhelmed by his very being once again. She cuddled up to his member and held on all the way home.