- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
None really just my first story so ya hope it's ok.
Lost in the mom party
Your 18 nerdy really have no life living in A small town. You just got home from school and you realize there is about 2 hours till your mom gets home and has her party. So as being a nerd you figure perfect time for some jerking off. Run to the computer starts uploading your favorite lesbian sex videos. After about a half hour the videos are not getting your cum so you decide to turn to plan b. You run up stairs to your moms room and pull her bra from her hamper. You know this is very wrong and gross but you are acting on boner hormones and don't give two shits. The you get very dizzy you fall to the floor. A bit later you awake to a tremendous crash you jump "honey I am home early" your moms voice screams from the heavens. You quickly look around where the fuck are you surely not in her room any more. A huge red wall is around you in every direction then it hits you. Your in your bothers bra cup about a 1/16th of an inch tall. You start to climb but are knocked on you butt soon after by tremors from the goddess your mothers. You look up and see the door start to slowly open to revel a huge mother to big to even explain. "why is my dirty bra on the floor?" the bra slowly lifts miles high you hold on for dear life and scream. "well I always love this bra better but it on so I can show my boobs off tonight. As fast as you heard that it was done your lunged     Into a pink fleshy cavern. Your covered  in the sweat from her hard days work your penis sprang to life and  jizzed instantly. "well I better start to get ready for my sexy party tonight." your moms voice kills your ears. As she walks you get wedged deeper and deeper your grateful that you have not fallen. She does her chores but as she cleans the couch her boobs become loss and you plummet to what you think is your death but lucky for you there is a pillow. You land and look up staring at the goddess boob you just came from. Your mother turns away and explosion of smelly gases explodes from her ass. "pffffffffft" the fart knocks you clean of the pillow and on to the couch. The cloud of god awful fart is descending on you poor life. " oops little me farting like that good thing my son was not home to here that hahaha." she walks of probably to do dishes or something you are in a hole stay and get possible ass crushed our climb to the floor and face giant feet. You stomach starts to rumble so your decision lead to the floor. The way down was not to hard to couch was huge so you could climb the holes down. The hard part was when you reached the floor. The carpet was 10 feet high it was nearly impossible to navigate through. You pushed your way for and hour when you hit the bathroom floor finally tile you thought. The party started in about a half hour so you had to find some cover Quick your hunger had to wait. The rumbles started again your mom came into the bathroom completely naked. "the fart finally caught up to me" her mumbles still hurt your ears. She took her shit and you hide under her trying to get her attention. No use when she got up a small price of crap fell from the heavenly ass and smothered you.
Chapter End Notes:
To be continued