- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you once again for all the kind words and reviews. Another chapters is here.

As you lay in the palm of Brooke's hand you began to wonder what the fourteen year old had in store for you. You heard her threats earlier and this made you more fearful of her then all the other girls in the room. You felt her squeeze you securing you in her palm as she got a water bottle from the kitchen.

"Hmm Mike i know just what i want to do with you. You big Senior studd." She said. Since you were a Senior in there school Brooke has been wanting to get with you for awhile now. But you wern't really interested in her. Now you began to wish you were nice to her.

"Please Brooke listen to me. If you don't do anything to me and help me get big i will be nice to you from now on i promise." You grunt as she squeezed you once again.

"Oh sure now that your tiny you want to hang out with me. Well your going to get your wish tonight my dear man." Brooke said getting a bottle of water and then leading you down towards her ass. Your eyes began to get wide as she pulled her pants away from her ass and she smiled at you. "You don't have to say anything. I know i have a great ass. All the boys in my grade admire it." She bragged and dropped you inside the back of her panties. You feel trapped with in the cotton as this girl's sweaty ass was now in front of you and you can smell her ass crack and it made you want to gag.

"Now Mike. What i want you to do is to lick my ass while i watch the movie. And if you do that then i will give you a special treat for doing good."

You couldn't believe what this girl had asked yoo too do. You could take being in a girl's cleavage. Being in a sock and yes being in your crush's pussy but in a girls ass. You gulped as she began to walk and you get pushed more against it when she sat down and she almost squished you.

"Get to work. Slave boy." She explained and you nodded as you began to lick her ass like she wanted. You didn't want to piss her off any more as you licked and kissed her ass more.

"Hey Hailey your brother is literally kissing my ass." Brooke explained and the room burst into laughter as you continued to lick her ass the girls began to speak up.

"Ok girls settle down. Now if it wasn't for Hailey here. We wouldn't have little Mikey to play with." Beth explained and everybody applauded Hailey. As you continued to lick Brooke's ass. "Hailey we all want to know how you did it." Beth said pausing the movie.

"Yes tell us." Peyton cried

"Please." All the girls said and Hailey grinned.

"Alright girls gather around i got a story to tell." She said and you felt Brooke began to move which pushed you back towards the cotton of her panties and as she sat down again you were smooshed up her ass crack and you began to panic. Smells of fart and bowel movements went threw your move. Brooke sensing where you were evily pushed her fingers near you putting you deeper into her ass. Going more inside you gag and cover your mouth up smelling her gases. 'oh god this can't be happening. I'm in the twilight zone.' you thought. Going deeper into her ass you are squished and have no where to go as the girls talk.

Hailey begans to explain to the girls how her and her mom were witches and that she had casted a spell on Mike. A lot of the girls were amazed by this and some were actually jealous but were also afraid. They knew if they pissed off Hailey it wouldn't be good. She would be the leader of the group from now on. As the girls chated they began to plot about which guy Hailey was going to shrink at the school. Hailey began to have an idea to her head as she walked over to Brooke.

"Hey Brooke do you still have Mikey up your ass?" She giggled and Brooke nodded.

"Yes but Hailey he feels so good i don't want to let him out." She pouted and Hailey smiled.

"Don't worry my dear. With what i have planned for the rest of the evening. You will have a lot more pets to play with." She said and then began to cast a spell. You then suddenly found yourself once again in your sisters palm and she put her fingers to her nose.

"Ew you stink." She said walking you over to the sink and began to wash you over with a soap and rag. Sticking you into her pocket Hailey walked over to the girls. "Alright ladies here is my plan. You know that Tate high school is having  a football game tonight right?" She asked and the girls nodded wondering what her idea was.

"Wait a minute. Are you talking about going over there and shrinking the cheerleaders?" Peyton grinned and Hailey smiled.

"Yes that is exacually what i was thinking of." Hailey commented and all the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Wait a minute if we shrink half of the team how do we explain there disapearence over the weekend?" Beth asked and Hailey thought about it.

"Easily. I can put a spell on there parents and friends heads. Erase there memory of them. Then we can keep them." Hailey commented and everybody started to like the idea. Hailey looked over at Beth and put a hand on her shoulder. "Beth make the smart decision. Please be a part of this." She said looking at Beth.

"Alright when do we go?" She said with a smile on her face but still having doubts in her mind. Hailey grinned and she put her hand in the middle.

"First everybody agrees that we go threw with this plan." Hailey said and the girls all put hands in the middle and agreed to the oath. Hailey smiled.

"We leave in a few moments. If we hurry we can make the second half. Peyton can you hand me my nail polish. I got something in mind for my brother." Hailey commented and Peyton nodded as she walked over to the nail polish.

Inside of your sisters pockets you hear what the girls were planning and you realize that they have gone on some kind of power trip and there is nothing that you can do about. You feel Haileys fingers going in after you and you don't even fight back this time. Seeing her huge face in front of you she grinned.

"Good your not even fighting back. I like that. Your learning your new place in life. And now i hope you get adjusted to it." Hailey explained as Peyton naded her the nail polish.

You looked down up at her wondering what she was doing. Hailey began to chant a spell and suddenly you find yourself looking up at her only she was more away then before. You weren't on her palm anymore. As she bends down you know now where you at and you coudln't believe it. Seeing her put the brush in the polish she begins to rub the nail polish over you. It was red and you can literally smell it. You try to struggle but your stuck and you scream in horror. You were litterally her toe. Hailey laughed evily like a witch that she was and smiled at you.

 

"Enjoy your new life little bro as my toe. Tasting and smelling my sweaty and pretty feet. During prom. During my cheerleading. During soft ball games,  During my wedding and wedding night. That's right bro. For the rest of your life your going to be toe jam on my feet. Tasting the sweat off my feet." She grinned looking down at you. After she finished she admired her new art work and grinned looking up at the girls. "Now we can go girls. Let's get us some more pets." She said as all the girls got dressed and headed over to the game.

As they walked you felt the presure of her toe as she walked and you couldn't believe it. For the rest of your life all your friends and your mother gone in an instant. And now your nothing but your sisters toe. Her own toe jam. No not your sister. More like your goddess licking her pretty feet. You finally admitted defeat and began to taste her sweat. This is your new life. At the bottom of your Goddess Hailey's feet. Worshiping her and licking them

Chapter End Notes:

Don't know if this will be the final chapter or not. Might be a sequal following Hailey's story. But for my first story I think i did pretty well and i am grateful for the reviews. I hope to write more soon.