- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike shrink's one night while Hailey is having a sleep over with her cheerleading friends. Mike is in for a long night. This is my first story mind you so i would like some tips to improve it. Also if you want to know what the girls look like. Imagine the one tree hill girls and play along.

 Mike was a normal sixteen year old high school boy who loved everything about his life. He was a good baseball player and he was popular with the ladies. All that changed one summer's evening. Mike came down after playing some x-box and he saw his sister Hailey getting things ready for her party.

"Hey Mike, My friends are coming over for a sleep over tonight. So if you don't mind i would like it if you don't bother us." Hailey told you. She was burnette and very attractive. Her breasts were great for being fifteen and she was also a cheerleader at your high school which means most of her friends that were coming over were from the cheerleading team and most of them were pretty hot.

"No problem sis i am going over to my friends house in a bit. anyways" Mike said to his sis as she ignored him and went up to take a shower. He actually thought about staying there just to talk to some of the hot girls he had a crush on before he left. Especially Beth one of the prettiest girls on the team. He had spoken to her some before but was always shy around her. Right after your sister goes to take a shower you walk into the living room to grab a red bull before the long night with your baseball buddies  when a white flash appeared around you and you are suddenly dizzy and feel yourself getting smaller. When you wake up from passing out you look up and you see that everything was more huge and you began to panic. This can not be good. You quickly figure out that you have been shrunk but you don't how. And your sister's  friends would be over any moment.

"MIKE? ARE YOU STILL HERE?" Hailey called out as she walked down the hallway after taking her shower. You can heer her footsteps like they were bomb's dropping and you covered your ears as the earth shook and you stared up to the most impressive and terrifying site you have ever seen. Your sister was now a Giant teen. Her tan figer stood powerful above you as she was already in her sleepwear for the evening. A pink tank top that says cheer on it and some purple bottoms. "I GUESS HE HAS ALREADY LEFT." she said walking around setting everything up.

You hear the deafening doorbell one more time and hear your sister's foot steps go to the door and you realize at this state you can get stepped on by all the girls that are coming. Sure enough the girls arrived on time. It looked like only six girls could make it. Rachel, Annie, Brooke, Peyton and the girl who you had a crush on Beth. All the girls very hot and very attractive. You begin to get scared as you imagine what the girls can do to you if they find you. You run and hide under the table as all the girls brought in there sleeping bags and cheer music.

All the girls looked gorgous as they moved out the room and you managed to find the girl that you had a crush on Beth. The beautiful asian Burnette was like a goddess to him and he began to wonder what it would be like to be captured by her and not with the other girls. Fear began to run with you as you thought about those options.

"Annie. Brooke, Help me move the table will you? " Hailey asked as both girls walked over to the table you were under.

"Uh oh. If i am found they might do horrible things to me. I have to survive until mom get's home." You tell yourself. Even though these girls were hot. Your sister won't be too happy you would be here and would probably talk the girls into playing with you.

And at your size that could be deadly. Suddenly the table moves and you see the wood coming towards you and you run out of it. You wern't watching where you were going until you run into Hailey's feet. Your sister boomed over you as she smiled.

"Ok girls let's practice on our cheers." She said and you try to get out of the way but her toes go right on you and you get stuck on her foot. You began to gag as you smelled her foot. Even though she just took a shower and some lotion on her foot it still smelled bad. All the girls began to gather around and you looked up at your sister.

"Hailey down here don't." You scream but she couldn't hear you over the loud sports music and the girls began to dance on top of you. You clung onto her foot so you don't get stepped on but you get knocked off down between her toes as you feel her dance and you hang on to your once little sisters big toe.

For some strange reason you find yourself getting turned on by this situation and you begin to feel your cock grow and you close your eyes as you continue to hold on for deer life.

"God the cheerleading practice from hell. And it's still light out. This is going to be a long night." You say to yourself