- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here you go. For you foot fetish fans this is your chapter. It's going to be a long one. Thanks again for the kind reviews. Let's see what Rachel that red head has in store for our hero huh?

Beth walked back into the room very casually as she pretended nothing happened and saw the other girls staring over at her.

"What?" Beth asked and Hailey looked at her.

"What did you do with my brother?" She asked and Beth laughed pointing down to her crotch level and all the girls laughed at your expense. Walking over to the couch Beth sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. Inside you couldn't feel anything anymore. It was still hot and wet and the slightest move from you could make Beth get turned on at anytime.

You took deep breaths up and down slowly trying to stop yourself from passing out. It seemed like forever since you had been in there but then you saw light coming in which actually blinded you. Feeling giant fingers coming in to pull you out.

"Time's up little pet." Beth said which you thought was kind of a sad expression. You then felt a hot tongue licking you up and down and you found it to be Rachel the firery red head cleaning up the juices from Beth's pussy.

"Ew Rachel that's gross." Beth said and Rachel laughed as she sucked on your cock getting you hard and ready for you.

"Oh come on you know we all like it." She grinned and continued to lick you with her wet tongue and making you more harder. Rachel had just moved into town a year ago. She was a sexy hot red head and her breasts were more bigger then some of the girls were. She wasn't afraid to admit she was a party girl. Rachel and your sister clearly didn't like each other when she first moved there. Butting heads together on different situations over the same guy but eventually bonded after being hurt by him. And that meant trouble for you.
"

Hey Beth i bet that you won't kiss Rachel." Hailey cried and your eyes went wide. Both girls laughed and Rachel winked at her.

"Oh i think i would." Beth said and leaned in as the Asian and Red head kissed matching there wet lips together while you were stuck between them as they fought for control over you with there tongues. Tying you in the middle of there tonges and one girl from the other passed you along against the top of there mouths and then the next tongue wrapps around you. They keep  Passing you back and fourth between them as the make out session seemed to last forever but only a few moments as they both parted and Rachel stuck her tongue out and dropped you in her hand.

"Wow that was hot." Peyton said and Rachel nodded and agreed. She looked down to where you were dazed and confused and she smiled at you.

"What am i going to do with you now my little pet?" She asked you and you stared up at her

"Please let me go. You all had your fun now please let me go." You say begging and then all the girls laughed.

"I told you before brother. Were never letting you go. In fact i don't think i can call you my brother anymore." Hailey said and you stared at her in shock.

"But Hailey i'm your brother." Rachel squeezed her fist around you causing you to gasp.

"Quiet  when your spoken too. Little toy" Rachel said and you shut up immidiatly.

"Like i said your not my brother. I think Thing would be a perfect name for a pet like you." She beemed and all the girls laughed as Rachel held you up from her fingers. You stared up at her huge face and gorgous looks as you could smell her perfume hitting your nose everytime you breathed. It was so powerful you wanted to cough.

"In you go little one. You like breasts so much. Now you can see them up close." She said dropping you into her cleavage. Landing once again inside a girls breasts for the second time that night you felt the lotion on her skin as it smelled good actually. But then everything began to fall apart as you felt Rachel squeezing her breasts against you causing you to be crushed between her wall of breasts that looked like they were mountains. You looked up at your sister staring in laughing as she played with Rachel's breasts. No not your sister. Not Rachel. They were all Goddesses. Every last one of them. They had the power to decide if you should live or die in a instant. And for some sick reason this made you get so turned on that your cock began to get erected once again. Hailey squeezed you so tightly that you fell from her cleavage and landed on Rachel's nipple and Rachel laughed.

"I think i got a new nipple ring." She grinned and both girls laughed as the beautiful red head stared at you. You began to see that she had an evil look in her eye and you began to wonder what else she had planned for you.

"Suck." She ordered. Knowing what she fully meant and not wanting to tick off your owners even more you leaned in and sucked on her nipple like she ordered and she moaned. You knew you were pleasing your owner and that was good for you. Her nipple was as big as a football field and this excited you so much. Unfortunatly for you Rachel could tell that you were very excited to be at her nipple and she grinned taking you into her fingers and she looked over at Hailey

"Hailey what did you say that he liked the most?"
Hailey was busy watching the movie and she grinned at her question.

"Oh for some reason my brother really loves feet. He is always reading stories online about foot fetishes and all that gross stuff." Hailey said and everybody in the room made a disgusting look at you.

"Ew that is so gross." Peyton commented and Beth nodded. Although Beth was curious about it herself.

Rachel looked down at you with a wicked grin and she laughed. "Oh i have the perfect choice for you." She said reaching in grabbing you with her two fingers and holding you up. "Your going to go to your favorite place little man." She said with a glee and you look up at you realizing where you are heading.

"No Rachel don't she is lying. Don't listen to. Her. Rachel my Goddess no." You beg seeing her socks opening up. You could smell the nasty foot sweat hitting your face and it made you almost gag. You were dropped into her socks violently as you slid all the way to her toe section. You could tell she had worn them all day due to the foot sweat. It was hot and damp. You barely had time to react and get up to everything before seeing a tan foot with green toe nails coming in and you scooted back as much as you can but you couldn't get away. "Rache. MFFFFFF" You couldn't speak after that as you were stuck underneath her insole and in her socks. She put them back on and she grinned.

"Now slave i want you to work on my foot. Lick every inch of my bottom including my toes. It's been a long day for my beautiful feet and they are sweaty from practice." She told you and you didn't want to upset your goddess any more then you should and began to lick her feet. Your tongue going up her soul as you taste the sweat of your owner and you began to get hard doing so as well. You clean the toe jam up her feet and you do this for another thirty minutes.

You feel Rachel's toes curl over you and squeeze you on purpose as you taste her sweat. It was gross and humiliating but yet you feel very aroused and you came on her foot. You licked it up hoping she didn't notice as you finally feel the sock peel off and you gasp for air. Rachel unhooks you and she looked down at you.

"Hm hope you had your fun now the other one." She said dropping you into her other foot and you do the same thing over and over again licking her toes and feet for the next half hour as she watched the movie. She made sure that u suffered by switching posistions every ten minutes. Even putting her foot down on the couch to increase the pressure on you.

"Rachel was always a bitch." You thought. It seemed to last an eternity but finally you were pulled out with sweat all over you and Brooke walked over to you and leaned in sniffing you.

"Ew Rachel what did you do to my pet nasty." Brooke said as Rachel laughed and let you drop into the burnette's awaiting palm.

"Sorry Brooke i got carried away." Rach said and Brooke walked over to the kitchen with her fist around you. You were once again envolped in darkness and then felt warm water hit you as Brooke cleaned you off and used soap on you between every part of your body including your penis as it grew. You stared up at her in horror knowing that she was sadistic and wanted to eat you earlier.

"Oh boy. If you thought Rachel was rough. Wait until i play with you. It's my turn." She said.

'How could anything get any worse from what you have been threw?' you think to yourself

Chapter End Notes:

Another good chaper and once again i hope you guys review. I got a plot line drawn out and in the next few chapters it will get under away. I'm surprised nobody has noticed the errors