- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you guys so much for all the reviews. This is going to be longer then the first one but give you the background on why he shrunk. Also i am going to switch the point of view to you. So you can have a more enjoyable experience reading the story. Hope you like this chapter. So just pretend it's you that is being captured by the girls.

All characters are copyrighted by the author of this story. These are my made up characters so please don't steal :)

After hanging on to your sisters toe for a good thiry minutes you noticed that it began to smell do to the dancing. Her foot sweat was now covering your face and you wanted to gag from it. It felt like a enternity during the dancing and when they finally finished you slid off her foot from the sweat and sighed with relief. "Whew glad that is over with. I have to get her to notice me. I know it's a risk but maybe she can help me. She is my sister after all." You say to yourself as you tried to jump up and down and waving your arms to Hailey.

"Ok girls what are we going to do next?" Hailey asked.

"Hailey down here. Can't you see me?" You jump up and down waving your arms threw the air. You try to get her attention before any other girl see's you.

"I got an idea Hales. How about a Pedicure and we can talk about guys." Brooke said as everybody cheered making you cover your ears.

"Good idea Brooke." Hailey said as the girls got everything in order you try and get your sister's attention once again but it was Futile. They were too big to hear you and were too busy to notice you. They managed to sit indian style in the living room by the tv and got there Nail polish out and other things. You feel helpless and that is when you hear somebody scream out.

"BUG." One of the girls screams out pointing to you and everybody jumps up.

"uh oh." You say knowing that you were doomed. You had to get out of the way from the girls feet trying to stomp you and you jumped just in time as Peyton's foot came down just missing you.

"Wait." Beth your crush said as the beautiful Asian walked over to where you were and bent down. "He is a boy. But it can't be he is so small." she said as her giant hand down to grab you like an invader from the sky. Your attempts to block her hand with yours was pathetic and she picked you up with ease. You were now in the hand of your crush and extreamily hot girl Beth. Her hand was still sweaty from the dance routine's but also felt warm.

She opened her palm and you see the giant and curious teenage girls faces hovering over you. Some of them looked giddy like a girl on christmas. Some of them were curious and a couple were angry that you have spied on them.

"Hm let me play with him Beth. I am sure to teach him not to spy on one of our  sleep over's again." Brooke said as she pretended to bite you. You made a mental note to stay away from her the best you can.

"Mike?" Hailey said as she recognized you and she poked you with her giant finger and you fall down and she laughed. "Oh wow i didn't think that it would work. Turn around is fair play after all the years you picked on me huh little brother?" She teased and the girls looked confused

"Hales what are you talking about?" Beth asked.

"Hailey you did this to me? Why?" You asked

"I can't hear you brother. You sound like a little mouse. But here let me tell you something in private." She reached for him and grabbed him kind of rough from Beth's hands. "If you excuse us girls." Hailey asked as she walked over to the kitchen and opened her palm and put her hand down on your chest pinning her against her hand. You feel humiliated and tried to struggle but it was no use. She has you. And now for the first time your afraid of your sister.

"So why did i do this to you? Simple. Me and mom are witches. We kept it from you because you were suppose to be a male Witch too or Warlock but your powers didn't come when you reached sixteen for some reason. Over time i studied my powers with mom and eventually learned how to shrink. And guess what Bro. Your my first victim." She said with a evil grin. "The first in a lot of victims. I can't wait to surprise Jake my ex about this." She grinned and and you began to panic.

"You can't do this to me. I am your bro." She placed her pinky on your mouth.

"Don't give me that brother thing because i am not going to buy it. Your my little play toy tonight so you better obey me and my friends. And if you don't who knows? Maybe next friday when we play Middelton out of state i will walk over to one of there cheerleaders and leave you with them. Then you will be with a strange girl you don't know." She threatened and you began to shut up.

"Good boy." She mocked stroking your body. "Not let's take these pesky clothes off." She said

"What?" You asked in surprised but she ignored you and began to  cut her finger nail down your shirt and ripping it with ease. You were surprised at how easily she could take off your clothes. You have never felt more vonerable in your whole life then you were right then. She gently scratched your skin with her nail and you began to get an erection.

"Well. Well. My brother has a pretty big erection." She said and then took your boxers off and stroked your cock as you grew more and after a few more stokes you felt uncomfortbly aroused by your sister and you came on her hand. She wiped away the small white stuff on her finger and then carried you in her fist. You were now naked in your sister's fist and you huddled yourself in her palm.You began to wonder what the girls were going to do with you for the rest of the night? Any time you would have been turned on by the fact that Giant teenage girls were going to use you and play with you. But not your own sister. But the erection from her had surprised you too.

"Ok girl's who wants him first?" She grinned as she dangled you by your ankle in her fingers and half of the girls laughed and blushed at your naked body.

"I do" Beth spoke up.

Chapter End Notes:

Once again reviews are welcome. And support and helping hints are welcomed just don't be mean if you didn't like it. Like i said it's my first story. We all have to start somewhere.

Beth is up next. Every chapter i am going to give a girl a chance to play with Mike and come up with a Background for her. And each chapter will have a fetish in them until the grand finale