- Text Size +

A few weeks had passed since Tiffany had told you to start staying after school for her to tutor you. It didn’t seem to be helping you very much, just like you figured it wouldn’t, but Tiffany insisted you keep coming. Truth be told, you actually didn’t mind going. You didn’t get much accomplished math-wise, but you did enjoy spending time with Tiffany. Sure she would occasionally put you down for not being as intelligent or as motivated as girls are, but that basically became foreplay for your daydreams. She would say something like “I swear, sometimes I honestly believe the only reason boys were created were just to serve their better half” and then she would walk back to her desk and leave you to finish whatever problem you were on. You would then watch her walk back to her desk, usually in a skirt and high heels which showed off her legs and feet, and then you would imagine her turn around and sit on the front of her desk.

As she sat on her desk she would stare at you with that smirk she always had on her face after saying something about girls being better than boys. She then would use her finger to let you know she wanted you to come to her as she would say “Now, show me just how well you can serve your better half.” You would then slowly walk up to her, and once you reached her, she would stick out her leg and point her foot at you as she’d say “Start here.” You then would get on your knees and remove her high heeled shoe. Slowly, you would start massaging her foot; maybe even give it light kisses. Then you would hear her clear her throat and you would snap back to reality as Tiffany gave you angry eyes that told you that you needed to get back to studying.

Now, even though you started to become fond of your teacher scoffing you, there was another individual who had picked it up that you weren’t growing fond of. The blonde who sat next to you in Tiffany’s class, who you now know as Brianna, had for some reason decided to torment you the way your teacher did at least once during every math class. The first week she was somewhat subtle about it. She would do things like find a reason to bend over, and once she saw you make eye contact with her round behind she would then purse her lips together to give you the sign for a kiss. If she had done it because she wanted you to kiss her lips, you wouldn’t have minded. After all, even though you didn’t like her, you had to admit she has soft, pink lips you wouldn’t mind making contact with yours. But you knew it wasn’t her lips she wanted you kissing. She was instructing you to kiss something you didn’t want to kiss.

She had become more and more obvious about it over the last couple of weeks too. She always had her bare feet perched up on her table for you to see, which she never gets in trouble for because Tiffany lets the girls get away with anything during class. In fact, just a couple of day ago Brianna had her feet on her desk like she always does, but this time she had brought a little toy to play with. It was one of those tiny, one inch toys you could get for a quarter at most grocery stores right next to the exit. It was the shape of a tiny man who looked very squishy. After she placed the toy on her desk, she slowly put her foot down until it was right underneath her toes. She then scrunched her toes and picked it up. Tiffany couldn’t help but smile at her female student’s display of domination over a male classmate.

You knew that Brianna and your teacher had some sort of special relationship going on, but you weren’t quite sure why. About a week or two ago, Tiffany had asked Brianna to stay after class, and you had always wondered what for. You knew she wasn’t in trouble for anything because of the fact she was a girl. Brianna could have shrunk you down and been scrunching you between her toes and Tiffany still wouldn’t punish her. In fact, Tiffany probably would have gotten mad at you for not paying attention while Brianna was squeezing you with her toes. The thought of you being between Brianna’s toes became more and more vivid as you thought about Tiffany lecturing you while Brianna scrunched you beneath her toes, so you immediately shook that thought out of your mind. It was weird how well you could imagine that situation. Before you took this math class, the thought of being that size never even really entered your mind, but after hearing Tiffany constantly talk about how you’re nothing more than an insect compared to the female race, and now with Brianna bringing tiny toys to class, the picture in your mind of that situation was displaying in crystal clear images.

It was the end of class, and Tiffany was handing out tests that the class had taken just a couple of days ago. She told her students they could leave once they got their tests, and slowly people started leaving the room. You were pretty sure you didn’t do well on it, but you had hoped that Tiffany might have gone a little bit easier on you since you had spent almost a whole month being tutored by her. The anticipation was killing you. She had handed the test back to almost everyone now, and the room was pretty empty. Finally, Tiffany sets your test in front of you and you turn it over to see what you got as Tiffany walks away. That’s when you saw a big red ‘F’ at the top of your paper.

Brianna was still waiting on her test and had peaked over at yours to see what you had gotten. She smiled and asks “An ‘F’, huh? You know what that stands for right?” Of course the real answer was that it stood for “Flunk”, but you knew that wouldn’t be her response and just silently wait to hear her answer. She then says “It stands for “Feet”, because that’s what you’ll be under when a goddess squishes you later in life. That’s how the grading system works.” Tiffany then sets Brianna’s test face-up in front of her to show off her ‘A’, then smiles at her young female student. She was acting as though she was smiling because she was proud of her ‘A’, but she was really proud of Brianna for how she was talking to Nick. Tiffany then walks back to her desk and sits down. You notice only the three of you are left in the room now, and so does Brianna. Brianna is now pointing out her ‘A’ and says “Now the ‘A’ of course stands for ass, which means, my ass is so great you should get on your knees and kiss it.” You look over to your teacher for help in this situation, thinking she might actually do something since a student of hers just used the word ass and was in no way being metaphorical about kissing it, but Tiffany just sat there at her desk, acting like she was working, when in reality she was pleasantly listening to what Brianna was saying.

Brianna then continued to explain to you how the grading scale translated to her delusional version of reality “Now if someone with an ‘A’, like me, encounters someone with a really low grade, then that person would have to do a very thorough job when kissing my behind. He would have to get my butt cheeks, my butt crack, I mean, he would have to be on his knees for a really long time. Of course, that’s only if the person got like the lowest of all grades, an ‘F’.” Brianna then acts like she suddenly remembers something, “Wait a second! Didn’t you get an ‘F’, Nick?” You can’t stand hearing this anymore and suddenly fight back “I thought my ‘F’ stood for having to be squished beneath a goddess’ foot? So how can I kiss ass if I’m pulp beneath a foot?”

Brianna gives you the most evil and angry look you have ever seen. Your moment of sill immediately was shattered and made you instantly feel as small as Brianna’s tiny toy as she stared at you. Tiffany was surprised to hear you stand up for yourself for once and had to look up, but then she saw your cowering form as Brianna gave you the evil eye. Tiffany sat there very attentive, wondering how her little protégé would respond to her lesser half’s response. Brianna’s playful tease was now over, and she went into some type of scary mode you had never seen from her before as she said “Well Nick, maybe you would get squished under a normal goddess’ foot, but this ‘A’ indicates I am no normal goddess. I’m a goddess who deserves to have her ass kissed. So if I decide while I’m hovering my gigantic foot over you that I would rather have kissing my behind, then I’ll pick up your tiny, pathetic form and stick it right between my butt cheeks and let your tiny lips kiss all over my giant, pink butthole because the only way your loser, ‘F’ ranking, mortal form could become as good as my ‘A’ rated ass is if I ate you, digested you, and you became a part of the fat of my ass!”

You didn’t think it was possible, but Brianna just made you feel even smaller. Tiffany on the other had had the biggest, most pleasant grin on her face from Brianna’s response. She wanted to go over there and hug her at that moment like she was her own daughter who just made her mother the proudest person on the face of the Earth. Brianna’s anger had faded away, but her evil smirk was more deviant than ever. She knew she had shattered any tiny confidence that remained in your body at that moment, and she knew if she pulled down her pants and told you to kiss her sweet behind, you would most likely comply submissively. Even though her teacher was awesome, Brianna doubted even she could get away with that in front of a teacher, especially not in school. She stood up and gathered her things and looked over at you with your head hung very low, like a dog who just got yelled at by its master. It was so low in fact that it would have been a perfect opportunity for her to pull down the back of her pants and present her bare bottom to have you kiss it. That’s when she decides to salvage the fact your face was level with her waist. Brianna turns around and bumps her butt right into your face. She holds it there for a couple of seconds letting it press right into your face before she takes it away and says “Whoops” as if it had been an accident. Brianna is happy she decided to go with sweatpants this morning, because it really let her butt sink onto your face, much more so than if she had worn jeans.

As Brianna walked out of the classroom she saw Tiffany’s proud smile. Brianna then winked at her and walked out the door, even more proud of herself than Tiffany was. Tiffany then looked over at you. She noticed you hadn’t moved, and still had the look of a person who had lost all his dignity, and she considered that a good thing. No man should have any form of dignity when it came to women. If a woman asks a man to get on his hands and knees and start licking her feet, he should do it without even having to think about how degrading it is. Tiffany knew you were like putty in her hands now. Before, she wasn’t sure if there was a limit to how far she could push you, but now she was sure there wasn’t. She started trying to think of what she could do to slowly start crossing that line, but mainly she was thinking about you being the size of the tiny toy Brianna was playing with the other day. Only, it wasn’t Brianna’s toes Tiffany was thinking about, it was her own that she imagined her student being held captive by... and that’s when she got an idea.