- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story never gives a specific age for the students, but all characters are 18+ in this story. So, no one is younger than 18, but I would say that none of the students are older than 25. The location is also never specified, so it could be an an elite 4 year university, a two year college, a graduate program, or heck, this is a science fiction story where people can shrink. You can have it take place in some brand new 1 year educational system that only eighteen year-olds go to. Again, it's whatever you want.

            As soon as you caught yourself daydreaming, you snapped yourself out of it. You knew that you had to focus on what the teacher was lecturing about, but it was hard to focus. It was partially because you weren’t good at math, but also because your math teacher, Tiffany Yang, generally had you daydreaming about her. You had never thought a teacher was attractive before, but Tiffany was different. She was a Chinese beauty, in her early thirties, and had this thing about women being superior to men. You also thought it was kind of hot that because she was a teacher, she had authority over you, and nothing turned you on more than knowing that. That’s why you often fantasized about her asking you to stay after class, and having her tell you that you weren’t going to pass this semester unless you found some way to make it up in extra credit. She would then do something slightly sexual indicating what you would have to do, and you would have no choice but to comply.

 

            You realized you were zoning out again and tried to snap out of it, but you couldn’t help it. Your hormones were practically uncontrollable. If you kept this up, you knew you were going to end up having to retake your math class, but it was so hard to concentrate with Tiffany being your teacher. You had always been kind of shy and quiet, so it’s no wonder that you found girls with power attractive, and Tiffany had a lot of it. It was just too bad she didn’t use her power in the way you wished.

 

You hear a voice say “Are you paying attention?” which brings you back to reality. You realize it was Tiffany calling you out in the middle of class and you started to become embarrassed. Tiffany knows you’re much too timid to respond when addressed in front of the entire class, so she decided to take this opportunity to embarrass you further. She always liked humiliating the young men in her class, “You need to start paying attention, like the young ladies in this class. Get your head out of your ass. If you don't start now, then in twenty years it won’t be your ass you’ll be staring at, but the ass of one the these young ladies' asses whose butts will be in your face as you’re trying to kiss their derrieres just to get a mediocre job.” Tiffany was enjoying her moment of degradation until a loud “Ha!” was heard from a male student in the back of the room. Tiffany immediately responds “Who said that? Do one of you boys back there not believe me?” The room is completely silent. Tiffany knows the young man won’t out himself, because he too would then be subjected to humiliation in front of the entire class, just like you were right now. So, Tiffany decides to degrade all the male students in her class by saying “Well then, I’ll say this to all of the boys in this classroom since most of you still can't seem to act like the young men you all are. If you slack off and don’t do well like your better half, then the girls of this world will one day walk the Earth like goddesses, and you boys will be nothing but insects beneath their bare feet.”

 

Tiffany turns around and walks back to the dry erase board. That’s when you notice the cute blonde girl sitting next to you scoot back her chair and slip her feet out of her flip flips to put her bare heels up on the desk to relax. She then turns to you and signals for you to look over at her feet. You watch her scrunch her toes and make a ‘squish’ sound. Tiffany sees this out of the corner of her eye and smiles. She loved empowering the young women in her class, and was fairly good at it too. The only disappointing thing was that she had to watch what she said to the boys in her class. She could make comments about girls being better than they are, but if she said anything about them being worthless she knew she would wind up with a complaint from an overprotective parent, despite everyone in her class being an adult. So, she had to choose her words carefully in class... at first... but she could typically get more loose with her words once the young women in her class had spent a few weeks or so in her classroom. That's when they young women would start to show their dominate side and treat boys like they were servants, just the way it should be. As the semester would progress, it would get easier and easier as the men became more a more submissive as the women took control.

 

At the end of class, Tiffany looks at the clock and notices that the class is about over “I guess we’ll have to stop there for today." She then looks directly over to you and add, "Nick… stick around. We need to talk.” Everyone starts getting their books together while, you remain seated. Half the students had already left the room, but the blonde sitting next to you was taking her precious time for some reason. You watched her slide her flip flops back on and then stand up. As she looks down at you she says “A ‘see me after class’, huh? You must be doing pretty terrible, huh?.” She then turned around to pick up her books, leaving her ass purposely right in front of your face. She then signals once again to a part of her body she wanted you to take notice to by looking at her round behind and wiggling it a little. She then smiles at you and says “Just a reminder of what you’ll have to be kissing soon.” She then starts laughing to herself with a boastful smile and walks off. Tiffany had to cover her mouth to hide her smile as she watched the blonde walk out with a skip to her step.

 

As you approached your teacher’s desk, you started to become very nervous. You knew your fantasy of using her superiority to turn things sexual wasn’t going to happen, but a part of you still hoped that’s how this would play out, otherwise, her wanting to see you would mean you were basically in trouble. Tiffany looks up at you once you’re standing in front of her desk and asks “Do you know why I had you stay?” You weren’t as anxious as you were before when she asked you a question in front of the entire class, but you were still pretty nervous, and just barely manage to whisper “Because I wasn’t paying attention?” She stares at you for a moment before answering “Well, that’s part of it. You’re failing this class, you know that right?” You silently nod your head and Tiffany continues “And yet you still continue to not be attentive in class.” Tiffany then goes quiet, waiting for you to respond. You take a moment and reply “I just have a hard time focusing in this class, and when I can focus, I usually get a little bit lost with what you’re teaching.”

 

Tiffany studies your face for a moment and sees you’re being honest. She can tell you’re struggling and wants to help. Normally, she doesn’t go out of her way to help the boys in her class, but all last semester when she was tutoring girls before and after school, she sometimes wished one of them was a boy. It seemed like it would be a lot more fun constantly criticizing a young, insecure man if he was wrong, and having the power over him during the entire session. Tiffany smiles and asks “You don’t play any sports, do you?” You shake your head, and Tiffany continues “And you're not in any clubs or anything like that, right?” You then shake your head again in response. Tiffany then says “Well then, considering how bad you’re doing in my class, I’m going to make it mandatory you have to come to me three times a week for tutoring.”

 

Your eyes go wide. You had no problem with being tutored, but having Tiffany tutor you seemed pointless. All it would do is make you daydream about her more, so you say “But-” Then Tiffany cuts you off and says “No buts about it!” She then hides a deviant smile and continues “Unless we’re talking about all the girls’ butts you’ll have to be kissing later in life as a result of you failing this class, Nick. Do you enjoy the taste of ass?” You are surprised by what your teacher just said, as was Tiffany. She sees you don’t even have a response though, and knew you wouldn’t say anything about it. You were too shy to go and complain about your teacher, and that’s when Tiffany knew she was going to have a lot of fun privately tutoring you. She would be able to say things to you during that time that she wouldn’t be able to in class.

 

After not hearing you respond, Tiffany decides to tease you a bit by giving you an ultimatum and says “But if you have a problem with me tutoring you, then I’ll have to have a student from this class help you instead. The girl who sits next to you has the best scores in the class. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind telling you what to do.” You then immediately respond “That’s okay. I’ll get my tutoring from you.” Tiffany smirks and says “Good to hear. I’ll make sure you don’t end up as an insect beneath a goddess’ foot. I can’t promise I’ll make you much bigger than an insect, but I’ll see to it you’re at least not insignificant enough to be squished. If you’re still pretty small, a goddess can still use you as a foot massager while you’re down there at her feet. Never forget that a woman loves a good foot massage, Nick. It reminds her of how well a man can serve her. Although, a good kiss on the rear can do that too, so maybe we’ll make you big enough that if you stand on your tippy toes, your lips will be able to reach her lower cheeks.” You weren’t sure what the deal with all the metaphorical size comparisons was, but it really got you thinking about how much you wished Tiffany would have you worship her feet and ass.... Well, maybe not her ass, but you have to admit you liked her feet, especially in high heels. You see your teacher is waiting for you to respond, but you’re not sure what to say. All she talked about was making you slightly bigger than an insect or the size of a dwarf, which you guessed was her way of saying she would help you so you respond “Thanks?” and walk off.