- Text Size +

           You sit in your seat, sweating bullets, watching your teacher hand back yesterday’s test. She had warned you that if you did poorly on this test that there would be no way you could pass this semester, and you weren’t too confident about your results. The fact that you might not pass this class had completely screwed with your head the entire time while you took the test. You didn’t even get to answer several of the questions and knew that your teacher was going to be very upset with you.

           Brianna is handed her test and you see yet another ‘A’ at the top of it. You looked at her expecting to see some kind of gesture or hear a comment about her being a goddess compared to you, but all she did was smile. That’s all she had done this week, and you knew why too. After she forced you to place your lips all over her hindquarters last Friday, she knew she didn’t need to do anything more than just smile at you to remind you of what she got you to do. Her smile was a representation of her greatest victory over you and symbolized just how low you were compared to her. At this point though, you almost wish she would say something, anything to get your mind off the fact that your teacher was about to hand you back your test and tell you that you had failed her class this semester, even after the countless hours of tutoring.

           When Tiffany was done passing back tests, she still held your test in her hands and said “Nick, I need you to stay after class.” Your heart sank, even though you knew this moment was coming. Brianna’s smile got very sinister looking when she heard this. Her silence now seemed just as bad as when she spoke, because now you could hear the ideas that were racing through her mind. You knew that at least one of the thoughts that is floating around her mind at the moment is “Hmm, maybe Ms. Yang is tired of trying to tutor Nick since he still isn’t doing well and wants me to take over from now on. We can spend Mondays and Wednesdays on math, just like he did with Ms. Yang, but Friday nights while my parents are out on their date night, Nick can repay me all night long for all of my help that week. Hehe, then he’ll spend the rest of his weekend trying to get the taste of me out of his mouth.” You literally twitched just thinking about it, which made Brianna’s smile get even more evil looking as if she knew what you were thinking. You missed the days when she mainly focused on just taunting you with her feet.

           As Brianna got up to leave, you watched her walk away. Your eyes were intensely focused on each of her butt cheeks as they jiggled with each step. There was no way you were going to be making what happened last Friday a weekly ritual. You were going to have to do whatever it took to convince your teacher to not let you fail this class. Brianna was the last person to leave, so you walk up your teacher’s desk, waiting to hear what she has to say. She looks up to you and sighs, “Would you like to explain to me what happened?” She then laid down the test and showed you your grade. She didn’t even right the letter ‘F’ on it. She just put your percentage grade, 21%. Tiffany then added “You didn’t even answer ten out of the twenty-five questions. Each question was worth four points, so that was forty points you missed just because of leaving them blank.” You then try to explain “I’m sorry, but the whole time I was so worried about failing the class I couldn’t think straight. The questions I did answer, I would erase and rewrite several times because I was afraid I got it wrong, and then I didn’t have time to do the last questions. Please, you have to give me another chance, I’ll do anything. I’m completely in your hands.”

           You thought you saw a small smile quickly sweep across your teacher’s face, but if it did, she hid it quickly enough that you couldn’t tell for sure. She stares at you for a moment and says “I’ll let you retake the test, but if you don’t get 50% or higher, then there is no way you’ll be able to get a passing grade this semester.” You quickly respond “Thank you so much!” Tiffany then adds “And I think I have a new creative way for tutoring you as well, but let’s not get into that now. If you don’t get higher than a 50%, then it won’t matter anyway because there will be no more reason to tutor you.” You weren’t sure whether or not this creative idea should worry you, but as long as it didn’t involve Brianna, you couldn’t possibly see a downside.

           Tiffany rips up your test and puts it in the trash can as she says “Now, I’m technically not allowed to let my students retake tests, so you can’t tell anyone about this. The test that’s in the trash can we’re going to pretend never even existed.” She stares at you for a moment in thought before saying “Now, I want to be as discreet as possible about this, so I don’t want you to retake the test during our usual meeting times. Are you free tomorrow after school?” You nod your head in confirmation. Tiffany smiles at you and replies “Perfect. Also, don’t tell anyone you’ll be retaking your test with me, not even your parents. Like I said, I want to keep this very discreet.” You agreed, and then walked away, knowing that everything rested on the shoulders of your results tomorrow.

           About 24 hours later, you were wrapping up your math test for the second time as you finally finish the last question. Tiffany walks in and sees that you are done, then picks the test up. She smiles and says “Well, at least there aren’t any blank answers this time.” You start to get up, but then Tiffany gestures for you to stop and says “Don’t act so anxious to get out of here. I want you to stay here while I grade this.” You give her a disappointed look and then she looks at the drink in her hands. She sets it in front of you and says “Tell you what. Free soft drink on me. Stupid vending machine gave me the wrong kind anyway.” You watch her walk back to her desk and smile. Your teacher, who never really showed any kindness to the male species, just bought you a drink. Sure it was because the machine screwed up, but it still made you feel like your sexy teacher was starting to like you. The brand wasn’t your favorite, but you didn’t want to seem ungrateful and not drink it. Besides, you sweated during that whole test, so hydrating yourself didn’t seem like a bad idea.

           After sitting there for just a few short minutes, you began to feel very tired. You weren’t sure if it was because you stayed up a little late last night studying, or because you were getting bored just sitting in the classroom, but you decided to lay your head down on your desk and close your eyes until your teacher was ready to go over your test with you.