- Text Size +

           You’re standing in the street in front of Brianna’s house thinking about the events that occurred last week. As you stare at Brianna’s door, you remember how you felt when you left Tiffany’s house last week. You compared Tiffany’s door to some sort of a gateway into the Twilight Zone. It made you nervous to even think about what a Twilight Zone situation would be with the girl whose been going out of her way to make you feel insignificant all semester, and now she actually has some power over you for the entire night that she’ll likely use to her advantage. That’s when you remember she can’t do anything too bad, because Brianna still lived with her parents. Surely she wouldn’t act the same way she does at school in front of the parents. Still though, every fiber in your body told you that you shouldn’t go inside. There was nothing you could do though. Your teacher would not be happy that you bailed on a tutoring session when she went out of her way to set it up for you so you could get all the studying you needed before you took your test next week. Brianna was a good student, so maybe just for tonight, she would drop her dominatrix act that always creeped you out and actually help you.

           You step in front of the door, and as you raise your hand up to ring the doorbell, you suddenly see the door swing open with Brianna on the other side. You immediately get chills as you ask yourself “Was she waiting for me?” Brianna smiles at you and says “Come on in!” You step inside and look around expecting to see or at least hear other people, but it seemed like no one was nearby at the moment. Brianna then turns and starts heading towards the stairs that were faced towards her front door. As she starts climbing the stairs as she instructs you “We’ll be studying in my room.” Brianna then stops about halfway up the stairs and realizes you weren’t following her. You didn’t like the idea of going up there without letting someone else you were here and still alive at this point, so you say “I thought I could meet your family. Ya know, just say hi and stuff. I don’t think I’ve ever met them before.” Brianna then smiles “Well, I don’t have any siblings, and my parents are out for the night. This is their date night, so we’ve got the whole house to ourselves.”

           Your entire body wants to tremble after hearing that fact. Her parents being here was the only factor that had kept you calm, but now it appears they’ll be gone the whole time that you’ll be here with Brianna. While they were out wining and dining, their daughter will be able to talk as loudly, and as dirty as she wanted about having you squished underneath her foot. There was nothing you could do about it now though, you were already here. You follow her up to her room, and as soon as you take a step inside, you see how pink and girly it is. It wouldn’t have shocked you if her bedroom looked like a torture chamber, but to your surprise, it was very normal for a girl’s room. You then start to notice something. All over her room she had the word “princess” labeled on things. It said it on her jewelry box, across the top of her mirror, and even the pillow at the head of her bed read “The cushiony best, for the princess.” Clearly Tiffany alone hadn’t planted the idea into Brianna’s mind that she was above all men. Her parents had clearly helped her by spoiling her as their only off-spring.

           You see two shelves on her wall, the same type of shelves that were usually a shrine for trophies collected over the years, but instead of trophies, you saw at least a dozen crowns. You wondered if she received them in beauty pageants. Though you had never really cared for Brianna, you had to admit she wasn’t exactly a sight to turn away from. Not wanting to stay in this room and have to look at crowns and the word “princess” all night, you try to get her to change her mind about the studying location, “Don’t you think it will be a little weird being alone in your room with your parents gone?” Brianna smirks at you and says “It’s not like you have a chance with me anyway.” Brianna then sits on her bed and crosses her feet. As she starts wiggling her toes she asks “Or should I remind you have how highly I think of you.” You shake your head and Brianna then stands back up saying “Good, then let’s get started!”

           For the next three hours you and Brianna worked together on your old math assignments as she tried to teach how to do them. She actually was pretty helpful, but she did make an occasional comment when you messed up on a problem about you being inferior to her because you’re a boy. She always kept them short though and immediately got back into teaching you what you did wrong. Brianna notices it’s now nine o’clock and says “Well, we got three hours in, but I think I’m mathed out.” You smile and say “Three hours is plenty. I usually don’t spend this long with Ms. Yang anyway, and I do feel a little more prepared for the test now.” Brianna lightly mocks you as she says “Too bad you still probably won’t pass.” You would be insulted by this statement, but you had a feeling she was going to be right about that.

           As you stand up getting ready to leave you say in an apologetic manner “Sorry you had to spend your Friday night studying.” Brianna had a tiny frown on her face as she admits “Yeah, that did kinda blow.” Then a small, wicked smile starts to form on her face as she adds “But if I recall correctly, we did kind of agree that you would find a way to make it up to me.” The sudden feeling of Brianna creeping you out was slowly working its way back into your body. Brianna looks back at the clock and notes “It’s a little late to be trying to go out with friends at this time, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make the most of my night right here. And I know you had no plans for tonight.” In a very faint voice you ask “What are you wanting me to do?” Brianna moves in closer to you. You couldn’t believe you could actually keep your body from shaking at this point. She got closer and closer, and just when it looked like she was actually going to kiss you, she says in a soft voice “I just spent three hours trying to help you not get another ‘F’ on the test. So, now I want you to spend some time reminding me of the fact that I’m an ‘A’ student.”

           You knew exactly what she was talking about, but the only way you could respond was by asking “How?” She crosses her arms and responds “Now Nick, do I really need to remind you of what the ‘A’ stands for?” She sighs and continues “It means that I’m such a perfect goddess, that even my ass alone is perfection. And because you’re  apart of the lower level on the grading scale spectrum, that means this perfect ass of mine deserves your worshipping since you are so far beneath it. So, how I want you to remind me of the fact that I am a goddess worth worshipping and has a perfect butt… is by feeling your lips on it.”

           Brianna had joked about this kind of stuff before, but her being serious about it was a whole new level of terrifying. Normally, you had no backbone in these types of situations, but considering she wanted to switch from verbal to physical, you find the strength to say “I’m not doing it!” Brianna gets a very sadistic look on her face as she says “That’s too bad, because you know when I report back to Ms. Yang about tonight, I can basically tell her anything I want. Man, she’s going to be angry when she finds out you weren’t cooperating with me at all while I was trying to teach you. Maybe I’ll even tell her that you didn’t even show up, that I was just sitting here for hours waiting for you to show and that I wasted my entire Friday night for nothing. I bet she’ll feel so bad for me when I tell her I felt like an idiot for thinking you would actually show while I waited for you. Any chance you had at passing the class would probably completely disappear once I told her that. You’ve been failing all semester, you have been wasting Ms. Yang’s time by having her tutor you for the past month, and now you've wasted a student’s time who was trying to help you since you had a test next week. She might even call your parents to tell them how much money their wasting on you.”

           None of what Brianna mentioned sounded good. Having your parents brought in to be told you were failing math and refused to put forth an effort sounded terrible, but for some reason, you were fixated on Tiffany. She let you massage and kiss her gorgeous feet last week, but if Brianna mentioned a word of this, then Tiffany would most likely stop tutoring you and you would never get to experience that again. Tiffany was, in your eyes, an actual goddess, and you would do almost anything to ensure the extra time alone with her would continue.

           In a very defeated way, you slowly nod your head to confirm you’ll go through with this. You swore you saw a sparkle in Brianna’s eyes as she smiles at your reaction. She walks over to her bed and lies down on her stomach. As you stand at the foot of the bed, Brianna grabs the sides of her sweatpants and tells you to lean in towards her. You stare into her bottom with your face being less than a foot away from it now. Brianna then slowly slides the back of her pants and panties down. You see the tips of each of her cheeks revealed, along with her butt crack. As more and more is revealed, you cringe at the fact your face is so close to her bare ass. Once she has her full bottom exposed you ask “How many times do you want it kissed?” You hoped the number would be low, maybe just a kiss on each cheek, but then Brianna answers “Don’t worry. I’ll let you know when you’re done.” That was probably the worst response you could have gotten for your question.

           While you move your face closer to Brianna’s bum little by little, you can hear her giggling with delight. This was unbelievable. You were actually going to kiss a girl’s butt who you truly hated. You’re not saying that you would kiss the butt of someone you were infatuated with, like Tiffany, but kissing Brianna’s butt seemed so much worse because of the fact that you so strongly disliked her. You close your eyes and get ready for contact when you hear Brianna say “Keep your eyes open. I want you to see exactly what you’re kissing.” You open your eyes back up and inch your way closer and closer until you feel your lips plant your first kiss on the soft derriere. It was official. This was the most humiliated you had ever felt. Brianna on the other hand was high up in a cloud with the way she was feeling. After spending the last several weeks telling you how below her you were, the day had finally come where you had submitted yourself to her and proved to her that she was a goddess.

           As you slowly kissed Brianna’s bum in the same place over and over, you hear pure pleasure in her voice as she says “Now Nick, I think you can do better than that. Spread out a little bit. Make sure you get both cheeks. Remember, you’re supposed to be worshipping my booty, so show my ass some love!” You start picking up the pace a little bit and begin covering more ground. Brianna adds “That’s it, pucker up. Let me feel those lips.”

           You looked over at the time and saw you had been doing this for over an hour. Brianna had stopped making humiliating comments about twenty minutes into it and just laid there to enjoy the feeling of it. At this point, you no longer felt disgusted with what you were doing, you just felt tired. Over the last several minutes, you had actually thought of some pros about doing this. The first one being that Brianna has a nice ass. It was nice and plump the way most guys like them, and it was very soft and smooth too. Another positive thing is that you’ve kind of latched onto the idea that there’s nothing too gross about this. I mean, the skin you were kissing was the exact same type of skin that was on her thigh, and kissing a girl’s thigh isn’t gross. So. all in all, you had kind of gotten used to the fact that you were kissing a butt. It isn’t something you would volunteer for, but if Tiffany ever asked you to do this for her, you would gladly do it to please her.

           Brianna looks back at you and says “Stop.” It figures that as soon as you had become okay with doing it, that was the moment Brianna decided to stop. You lift yourself off the bed, which you had been resting on for the last hour when you hear Brianna ask “What are you doing?” You look at her blankly for a moment and then answer “Getting up. I thought I was done.” She then growls “Get back down here. Why would you think you’re done?” As you bring your face back to Brianna’s bum you respond to her in an unsure tone “You told me to stop.” Once your face is about a foot away from her rear she says “Only so I could have you start the second phase.” Brianna then puts both of her hands on each one of her cheeks. Your heart sank. She couldn’t possibly have you do what it looks she’s about to have you do. She grins back at you and says “Now, it’s time for some advanced ass kissing.” You eyes go wide as she slowly starts spreading her cheeks, revealing more and more of her deep crack. The second before you’re about to see the last thing you would ever want to see, the most amazing sound you’ve ever heard starts.

           You had never in your entire life been so happy to hear a garage door open. Brianna on the other hand was very displeased and angrily whispers “What the fuck?! They’re not suppose to be home for another hour!” You think to yourself “An hour?! Was that how long Brianna was going to have me perform the dirty act that it looked like she was going to have me do?!” You then immediately throw yourself off the bed and watch Brianna let go of her cheeks, thankfully never having to see what was at the bottom of sea that was being parted just for you. Brianna was mumbling to herself about how pissed she was, but then sees your small smile. You try to wipe it off before she catches it, but it was too late. A smug smirk crept across her lips as she said “Well, I may have not got to teach you how to properly kiss my rear end, but I guess we should just take it one step at a time. Don’t want to overload you in one day. There’s always next time.” You repeated the last two words in your mind with panic “Next time?”