- Text Size +

           A full week had passed since you went to your teacher’s house. You had been in class all week and had gone to all your regularly scheduled tutoring sessions, but not once did you dare bring up the events that had happened in that house. You were surprised your teacher hadn’t mentioned it either. In your mind, you actually started to wonder whether it really happened or not. It seemed almost like a dream now and you weren’t sure how you felt about that. On the one hand, it was a fantasy that finally became a reality and was awesome! On the other hand, it was kind of weird to think it actually happened, that your teacher had you massage her feet and let you kiss them.

           Though you weren’t sure how you felt about your day at Tiffany’s house, you were sure how you felt about Brianna today. She had been sitting in her chair all class, but not once did she try and taunt you. Recently Brianna had been obsessed with bringing her small toy to class, but she hadn’t brought it out this entire period, and class was almost over. She had been humming to herself all day, but it seemed less creepy when she wasn’t teasing you.

           The bell rings and most of the students quickly take off. You and Brianna are two of the only students left as you both gather your things before leaving. Generally she is getting in one big last taunt before she takes off, but at the moment she doesn’t even seem to notice you. You smile to yourself, savoring the moment, and then Brianna stands up. When she does, one of her pencils rolls off the stack of her books and onto the floor. You watch her bend over to pick it up and see her ass spread out in front of you. You didn’t want to stare, but you couldn’t help but smile at her butt thinking about how she generally would say something about you kissing at this point, but today it was just silence.

           As you watched her tight sweatpants stretch as her ass spread while she bent over, you noticed something. Something on her right butt cheek didn’t look right. It was as though she had some type of bump on it, but with a very odd shape. You then recognize the shape and your jaw drops. The thing that was on her right butt cheek that was showing through her sweatpants was her tiny, man-shaped toy. Brianna feels you staring at her and turns her head to see you’ve noticed where she’s kept her toy for the day. She then smiles at you and asks “Jealous?” Your face remains in shock. You can’t believe she actually put him in there. Brianna then looks puzzled for a moments and stands back up straight with her rear still facing towards you, “Wait a second.” She then pulls forward on the front of her pants to flatten them out in the black. As she turns her head and spots her tiny toy she says “That’s not where he’s supposed to be.” You feel a bit relieved knowing she had only misplaced him.

           Brianna starts pushing her tiny toy from her right cheek to the center of her butt. You watch in horror as you see this tiny toy glide along her cheek, and suddenly vanish once he reaches her crack. Brianna’s smile turns into a grin as she says “There we go, much better.” You stared at her butt for a moment, horrified there was no sign of something inside Brianna’s underwear when you knew for a fact the tiny toy was trapped right between her glutes. You wouldn’t have been able to tear your eyes away from this terrifying state if you hadn’t heard Tiffany say “I’m glad you two are still here, I wanted to talk to both of you before you left.”

           Once you and Brianna are in front of your teacher’s desk, Tiffany looks to Brianna and asks “Do you have any free time this evening?” Brianna answers “I'm busy until 6, but if you need me to do something then or later I can.” Tiffany now looks to you “What about you, Nick?” You start to get a little excited thinking you may get another visit back to Tiffany’s, but you aren’t sure what this has to do with Brianna. You smiled at her and answer “I’m yours all night long if you need me.” You realize that might have sounded a little eager and quickly wipe the smile off your face. Tiffany smiles at you and says “Good, because I completely forgot I had an old friend coming in for the weekend and won’t be able to tutor you when I get done teaching my classes today. Now, if I recall correctly, didn’t you mention you were interested in becoming a teacher, Brianna?” Brianna nods her head and Tiffany continues “Good! I think that would be a perfect fit for you.” Brianna slowly starts to bring her hands behind herself and as she places each one on both of her cheeks, “Me too, and I know all about a good fit.” Brianna then starts rubbing her behind up and down, making it look casual, even though she was doing it specifically to make you uneasy. Brianna then stops her rubbing and adds “And I think I’d like to teach at an all boys university. A female being a powerful authority figure over a group of boys sounds like it would suit me.” Tiffany then winks at her and says “Glad to see you know where a man belongs.” Brianna’s smile gets bigger as she replies “Yep, I know exactly where a man belongs.” She then starts rubbing her butt again, which makes you hope you never encounter Brianna if you somehow mysteriously shrunk.

           Tiffany was loving this. She had been watching Brianna taunt you with her butt and thought it was terrific. Now she was helping Brianna out with it, without even letting you know. Tiffany knew why Brianna was rubbing the back of her sweatpants like she was trying to smooth out wrinkles, but she knew you didn’t know that she knew that, which made it all the more delightful. Tiffany then explains all her questioning “Well Brianna, I was hoping you could tutor Nick tonight since I can’t. I know it’s a lot to ask of you to spend your Friday night helping a student study, but I’m sure Nick would be grateful for any help you can give him.” Brianna smiles at you and you’ve become numb with fear thinking about alone time with Brianna. You quickly try to dissolve the situation your teacher was setting up and say “It’s okay Ms. Yang. She doesn’t have to. We can just take the night off from tutoring.” Tiffany gives you a very stern look and says “Nick, you have a test Tuesday and are still failing this class, if anything, we should be adding more hours, not taking them away. Don’t worry though. I have the utmost faith in Brianna. She has one of the highest scores in the class. Besides, you two sit next to each other and seem to get along okay.”

           You couldn’t believe your teacher just said that. She had to know how mentally abusive Brianna was to you. It almost felt like she was setting you up, like Tiffany was giving her young female student a chance to have some real power over a boy, like a test or something. Tiffany then looks at Brianna, “So, would you mind doing this tonight?” Brianna pauses for a moment like she was actually considering it. She then says “Well, it is a Friday night, but I’m sure nick will find a way to make it up to me.” You practically choke on your own spit hearing those last words. Tonight was going to be horrible, but it also seemed unavoidable. You sigh and ask “So, you want to meet back here at six?” Tiffany shakes her head “The school might be locked up by then since it's Friday.” Brianna then interjects “We can study at my place.” Tiffany smiles and replies “That sounds like a good idea. After all Nick, she is the one doing you the favor, so it only seems fair you should go to her.” You didn’t like the idea at first, but now that you thought about it, being in the school when almost no one else was here seemed like a bad idea if you were with Brianna. At least at her place, you assumed someone else would be there that was able to hear your screams. You nod in confirmation and Brianna then writes down her address and gives it to you.

           Tiffany watched her two students walking out together. Her old friend who was coming into town was going to play a role in changing both of their lives forever. That all of course depended on how tonight went though. It was a test for both of her students, and depending how they did would depend on what happened next week.