- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  

Author note: The following contains SW.

   Micro Blues  

Heather woke up on a mattress in a strange place. The last thing she remembered was sneaking into a private room of Dai Pearson and teasing a blond woman only three inches tall. Dai then entered the room and her memory went bank.

“I see you’re finally awake.”

 

Heather looked up and screamed. A huge blond was looking down at her. She had to be 100 feet tall. To her horror the blond then reached for her and the next thing she knew she was up in the air being held up by an arm.

“It’s no fun being held by just one arm is it?” The blond asked Heather.

“No. Wait a moment you’re the blond woman I was teasing earlier.”

“Correct.”

“Expect now you’re the normal sized woman and I’m the one three inches tall.”

“Actually you’re a lot smaller than that.”

Heather turned to see who had spoken. She nearly fainted at the sight of the enormous (to her) Asian woman. She looked to be 2000 feet tall.

“Tell me Heather how does it feel to be shrunk to 1/400th of your original height?” Dai asked Heather.

“This can’t be happening.” Heather muttered.

“It’s happening all right. When I saw you teasing mini I decided to shrink you so small that you are as small to mini as you were to her.”

“Say again.”

“Mini is 1/20th of her original height. I made you 1/20th of that. You were what 5’8” before I shrank you. So you are now 0.17 inches tall.”

“You made me the tiniest woman in the world.” Heather sobbed.

“Actually no you’re not. The women of tabletop are even smaller than you. And there that Chinese woman I send down the drain.”

“Say what?”

“If you’ll put Heather down I’ll tell you all about it.”

 

BO stepped into the shower. At just a hair under six feet tall, BO was tall for a Chinese woman. A fact she was proud off. Earlier that very day she enjoyed teasing a short Japanese American woman. BO enjoyed telling her that she was a midget and weak and submissive.

Then BO released that something was wrong with the shower. Instead of water she was getting covered in a mysterious liquid. Then she got some in her mouth. It didn’t taste bad, but she didn’t want to drink it.

Then a funny feeling came over her. At first she thought the shower was getting bigger. Then she realized she was shrinking. Alarmed she turned off the shower.

“That won’t do any good. You’re going down.” A female voice told her.

BO turned and saw a woman standing in her bathroom. Then she realized it was the woman she teased earlier.

“You’re that midget.”

“The names Dai Pearson and I point out that I’m now bigger than you.”

Bo realized that she now had to tilt her head upwards to look Dai in the eye.

“How small I’m I going to get?”

“You’re going down to 1/1000th of your original height. Let’s see what’s 72 inches divided by a thousand?”

BO tried to rush Dai, but was blocked by a force field.

“Nice try. But you’re not leaving the shower until I say so. So who’s weak and submissive now?”

BO only came up to Dai’s knees and was shrinking fast.

“What are you some sort of witch?” BO shouted.

“Half super witch actually.  So there is no need to shout, I can hear you no matter how tiny you get.

Tiny indeed, Bo was now down to a couple of inches tall and shrinking. She watched in horror as everything got bigger and bigger. Finally she stopped shrinking. But by then Bo was only about 1.8 millimetres tall or 0.072 inches tall.

Dai reached over and turned the shower on. BO tried to run, but to the micro woman it was like being under a massive waterfall. She was soon swept up in a current, a current leading to the drain.

“Oh no!” BO cried as she went down the drain literally.

“So long tiny, have fun in the sewers.” Dai told BO as she went down the drain.

“And that’s the last time I saw her.” Dai concluded.

 

“You killed her?” Heather asked.

“Actually she’s still alive.” A female voice interrupted.

Everyone turned to see who had spoken. It was an woman with brown hair and hazel eyes. She was no taller than an inch.

“Your not welcome here Jennifer.” Dai told Jennifer her voice dripping with ice.

“Who are you?” Heather asked.

“My name is Jennifer. I’m a mini goddess. I help people who got shrunk to less than an inch tall. I rescued BO from the sewer and took her to a safe place.”

‘So you’re here to rescue me?”

“Actually no. You deserve this fate.”

“What! Why?”

“Does the words ex-boyfriend stomping day ring a bell?”

 “No.”

“Maybe this will refresh your memory.”

 

Mark was confused. One moment he was at work. Then next he was in a strange house and no bigger than an ant. Even worse eight enormous women were in sight. Mark heart sank when he saw Heather among them. Then he noticed the other men shrunk to the same size he was. Two tall women a blond and a brunette seamed to be the leaders.

“Hello, my name is Tammy Spell.” The blond told the crowd.

“And I’m Cindy Spell.” The brunette added.

“Welcome to the first annual ex-boyfriend stomping day.” Tammy said.

“These men broke your hearts now you can brake their tiny bodies.” Cindy added.

 

Mark then started running. Most of the other men had the same idea but one decided to stay and argue.

“You have no right to do this to us.” He told the giantesses. An Asian woman then stepped forward and then stomped on him. This reduced the protester to a tiny red stain.

 

Boom! A huge boot appeared in his path. He turned to the right and kept on running.

Boom! A boot appeared in his path. Looking up Mark saw that it belonged to Heather. He started back the way he came but it soon became clear that she was toying with him. She was keeping up with him with ease. Within moments he was too tried to run.

 

“These boots were made to crush the life right out of you.” She told him as she crushed him underfoot.

 

“He deserved it. So did the other jerks.” Heather protested.

“I disagree. So long Heather.”

“Wait. You can’t leave me here.” Heather pleaded. But Jennifer was gone.

  

The end