- Text Size +

Nick burst through out of the shop with knife in one hand, and a bag of money in the other. He didn't want to resort to this, but he had no choice. At least he was able to do it without hurting anyone, but it wasn’t over yet. There must've been a police car nearby, because he'd only just left and he was already being chased. He had dropped the knife straight away; it was just one less thing to carry, but it didn't make much a difference. The police officer chasing him was in good shape, and was slowly gaining on him. After turning a corner he came across a fence. He had to leave the bag of money in order to climb over, but then his bandanna caught the top of the fence. The last positive point had just gone, now he had no money, no mask, and the officer had seen his face. Despite all of this he kept running. He soon reached an alley with 2 paths. He made a snap decision to go right, but this was a huge mistake. He wondered how he could have been so stupid as to forget that the police always worked in pairs. He skidded to a halt and turned to run the other way, but it was too late. The second police officer tackled him to the ground, and before he could even try to struggle, the first officer was there to help. They handcuffed his hands behind his back and put a black cloth bag over his head. There was no point in resisting now; he was caught. So Nick just went with them to their car.

He was walked into the chief’s office. The people guiding him there then stood on the back of his leg to push him on his knees, and whipped the bag off his head. Nick winced, his eyes had gotten used to the dark inside the bag; but they soon adapted to the light again. The chief stood up and walked round her desk and stood in front of Nick, looking down on him. She was a tall woman in her late 30s. Her hair was long blonde and curly, and she had a curvy figure and very large breasts. She was wearing a white shirt with a black tie; over them was a black jacket that was just as tight as the shirt underneath. Her skirt stopped just above her knees, and the same as with her stockings; was black along with the rest of her uniform. To top it off she was wearing an officers cap, and leather gloves; also black.
(Try picturing a Nazi like uniform)
“Armed robbery, and attempting to escape arrest”, she folded her arms “Those are serious charges”
“I'm sorry, please I just…” she slapped him very hard on the face.
“You will speak when I tell you to, and I’ll take that as a confession”
Nick was scared, the police were known for being very unforgiving. Most people were scared of them, that’s why the crime rate was so low. It wasn’t worth the risk; almost all of the few criminals there were, were caught and sentenced within the day. Only around two percent of all crimes in the entire country are left unsolved.
“Please, I didn't want to have to do it. I was desperate, and I…” She slapped him again, just as hard as before.
“Don’t try my patience boy! I told you to keep your mouth shut” She turned round to pick up her coffee mug, then walked right up to Nick. She had a smile on her face that would’ve unnerved the most professional of criminals. “Despite this being your first offence the crimes you committed were very serious, I think a minimum of five years should do it.”
“No please. I'm only 17, I can't go to prison”
Nick went to stand up. One of the officers behind him grabbed his shoulder, but he moved. The officer’s hand slipped, and Nick lost his footing and fell. On his way down he head butted the chief in the chest and knocked her back into her desk. She had spilled her coffee over herself and was looking frighteningly angry. She put her boot on Nick’s head and started pushing down. There wasn’t anything he could do; his hands were still handcuffed behind his back.
“Assaulting a police officer, that’s worthy of the death penalty”
“No, it was an accident I swear”
“Save it! In fact I have a better idea” A smile went across her face, and the two officers’ behind him got him up on his feet. “I sentence you to a lifetime of small labor”
“NO!” Nick’s eyes started to well up as he was being dragged out of the room. He kept kicking and screaming, making it difficult for them to move him. He was making it difficult for a while, but the chief walked up to him with a tazer in her hand. With a big smile on her face she tazered him. Nick could barely move; the tazer made sure of that. Before he knew it, Nick was strapped to a small platform of a large machine. There was a large window on the wall of the room; on the other side were the controls, the operator, and the Chief. When Nick started to struggle, the chief actually started laughing a bit. Before long the platform moved inside the machine, and Nick was shut inside. He continued to struggle until the machine caused him to pass out.

Nick couldn’t open his eyes. He had been asleep for a few hours, and the light of the room was blinding him. He didn't have to see where he was to be nervous. His arms were tied behind his back; hands to elbows. His feet were tied together, he was lying on something cold, and he was naked. His vision soon returned and he was able to confirm his fears, he had been shrunk. He soon found more reasons to be scared. He was on the police chief’s desk, and he was also on a plate.
“So your finally awake” The chief sat down at her desk and smiled at him, and it wasn’t exactly a friendly smile. Nick was feeling very afraid right now. He wasn’t tall or strong before, now he was even more helpless. He started to tremble when the chief picked up the knife and fork on each side of the plate. “Six inches” She licked her lips and smiled. “And there’s no changing you back”. She wasn’t lying; Nick knew that shrinking was an irreversible transformation.
Nick started to cry as she ran the blunt side of the knife up his body.
“P…please, don’t” She gave him a smile showing all her teeth, and laughed a bit while she did it. She put the blade against his neck, and held the fork above his chest. She flipped the fork round so she was holding it upside down, ready to stab him. Nick closed his eyes and braced himself as the fork sped towards him.
There was a loud clang next to him; he opened his eyes to see the fork next to him. The chief laughed at him. “You really thought I was going to do it” She put her face in her hands and continued to laugh. “Well don’t worry I'm not going to kill you” She leaned forwards and stared at him. “I'm going to break you”
She tilted the plate so Nick fell off onto the table. That had scared him more than the thought of being eaten. Did she mean break him physically or mentally, maybe both. Either way it wouldn’t end well for him. She used a pair of scissors to free his feet, and then took off her boots and stockings. She sighed relaxingly, while doing it. “Ah, my feet have been cooped up in these all day. Maybe you could help me with that” She picked up Nick and placed him on the floor. “Now lick my feet” She raised her soles so he could kneel and do it, but he was frozen in fear. Nick was never a brave person, and having some who could kill him without effort order him around was too much for him. She shot him an angry look and stomped her feet on each side of him. Nick flinched and almost started to cry again. The chief then put her foot on top of him and pressed him into the carpet. “Fine then you can lick them from there” Nick was crying again, so he couldn’t bring himself to start licking. The chief became impatient and pressed on him harder, hard enough to hurt him. “I said lick!”
Nick knew it would be bad if she got angry, so he reluctantly started licking the giant foot on top of him.
She wasn’t kidding when she said she’d had the boots on all day. Her foot was warm and sweaty, but it wasn’t dirty. She moved her foot around so he could give it a thorough licking, before moving onto the other foot.
In between her toes was worse, there was more sweat there, and it was where some of the dirt on her feet had gathered. The only part worse than that was when she made him eat the dirt from under her toenails, and she didn't leave any toe unseen to.
“Alright that’s enough” She put her stockings and boots back on, undoing most of the work Nick had just done.
She then picked him up and dropped him on the seat of her chair. Nick screamed as her ass neared him, but she just ignored him. She smiled at him again before sitting down on him. The only good thing in the whole situation was that the chief’s chair was padded. So at least he was being crushed into something soft. It wasn’t as bad as he’d thought it would be at first, but before long she began to slide and grind her ass over him and the chair. After that she put her hands on the armrests, then began to lift her ass off the chair. Before slamming it back down on top of Nick over and over again.
“Right, that’s enough of that. I've got a lot of paper work to do.” The chief reached into a drawer and pulled out some more string, and a small bit of ribbon. She finally stood up and grabbed Nick off of the chair. She tied his legs together again, but tied them to the strings on his hands. So now both his hands and legs were behind his back. She used the remaining string to tie him to the string switch on her desk lamp, and used the ribbon as a blindfold. So now Nick was blindfolded, hanging by his arms and legs, and being used as the switch to a desk lamp. Just to torment him she pinched him between her fingers and spun him round very fast. “If you vomit on my desk I'm going to feed you to the dogs. Alive!” With that, she giggled and got back to work.

Some time later, Nick heard the chief stand up and leave the room. Leaving him alone with his thoughts. He thought about his family, ways he might escape or get out of this, and why this was happening to him. Before the suspense got to him, the chief came back. He heard her sipping and sighing happily, so he guessed she had gone to get another coffee.
Nick had given up begging for mercy, she clearly wasn’t going to stop now.
Some of his worries returned when she started quietly laughing to herself. Her fingers came up underneath him and started stroking him, but then her fingertip found its way to Nick’s penis. She started rubbing it with her finger, and pinching and pulling on it every now and then. “Hmm, this coffee needs a bit more cream” Not surprisingly, Nick soon became hard. “Oh my god, you’re actually blushing” She laughed. He was embarrassed, but it did feel good. Soon though, the pleasure stopped. She started pulling and squeezing his penis very hard; she even tried twisting it to see how far she could. She was being as rough as she possibly could. Rough or not though, stimulation is stimulation. So Nick soon ejaculated into her coffee mug beneath him. She lifted the mug and dipped his penis in the hot coffee, then took a sip. “Mmm, delicious” She went silent for a bit. “Damn”.
The chief then stood up, closed the blinds, and locked the door. She pressed a button on her phone “Jim, screen all my calls”
“Yes ma’am” Nick could hear her moving on her chair, but he couldn’t tell what she was doing. Before long she was untying him from the lamp, and Nick started to worry again. When she took the blindfold off of him he could see she had taken some of her clothes off.
She had taken off her hat, jacket, skirt, boots, gloves and underwear. She had also undone the top few buttons on her shirt. Nick looked up at her face in horror, but she didn't look like she was doing this to torment him. She looked genuinely horny.
She slowly lowered him towards her vagina. “No, don’t. Please stop!” He knew it was useless begging, but there was nothing else he could do. His head slid inside and his desperate screams were silenced, but this was just the beginning. Nick soon found himself waist deep inside the chief’s vagina. He was covered in her cum and was being constantly squeezed by the soft slimy walls. She pushed him further inside until only his shins were sticking out. His penis was inside her vagina. This was technically sex. Nick just couldn’t believe that this is how he had lost his virginity, being used as a dildo by the chief of police. His thoughts went elsewhere as she started thrusting him, making sure his waist always stayed inside. The walls were getting both wetter and tighter. Nick could only hope that she would be done soon, as he was running out of air. It wasn’t that there was no air. It’s just with movement, and all the cum he was forced to swallow didn't leave him much time to catch his breath. Before too long the walls clamped down on him and he was sprayed with cum, and he was finally being brought out. Nick lay in the chief’s hands as they both panted. Soon after the chief dressed herself, and got back to work; leaving Nick lying on the desk. A few minutes later the clock on the desk buzzed and the chief stood up. She packed up her things and grabbed her handbag. She then dropped Nick inside and whispered, “You know, I happen to live alone. And tomorrows my day off” She laughed as she closed the bag, and left Nick wondering what she had in store for him.

A police officer knocked on the door of a small house with a box in one hand. A middle-aged woman answered. “Can I help you?”
“Good afternoon ma’am, I have been instructed to bring you this” The officer offered her the box.
“What is it?”
“It’s the boy who robbed you at knifepoint the day before yesterday. Personally broken by the chief of police herself”
She lifted the lid off the box, and looked at the six-inch boy inside. Nick was cowering in the corner of the box. He looked completely ragged; he'd obviously not slept for a while. The woman moved her head close to him, and inspected him thoroughly. ”So it is. But why did you bring him to me”
“Well the chief thought it a fitting punishment. You can do anything you want to him, and I do mean anything. You can be as cruel or as forgiving as you like, and we wont ask any questions” The woman looked slightly annoyed.
“Tch. I don’t want to have to look after him. What happens if I refuse to take him?”
“Then he will be taken back and immediately executed” Nick looked to the police officer in fear, then back to the woman.
“Well I don’t want that” The woman stopped and thought for a while, and then took the box. “I guess I could give him to my daughter”
“Alright then. Have a pleasant day ma’am” The police officer turned and walked away.
Nick tried begging her for mercy, but he had spent a full day with the police chief. He wasn’t a very confident person to begin with, so he was now reduced to a nervous wreck. He couldn’t bring himself to shout to make sure she could hear him. If she could hear him then she was ignoring him completely. The woman soon reached her daughters room. “Hey sweetie”
“Can you please stop calling me that?”
“Well I don’t think you’ll mind this time. I've brought you a present”
“What is it?”
“It’s the boy who robbed me the other day” The woman looked at Nick “Now she’s your owner now, so you do whatever she says ok?” She put the box on the bed and left. The woman’s daughter seemed to be a bit of a Goth. She wore mostly black, had black hair, and had a few piercings. She leaned over and looked inside the box. “You threatened my mother with a knife” Nick couldn’t do anything else but beg. She said daughter, so there wasn’t anyone else that might be sympathetic to him. This was the very last person who could help him. “I'm sorry. I was poor and desperate. Please forgive me,” She didn't answer, she just picked him up and slowly brought him up to her face.
“I just made a mistake that’s all. I don’t deserve to be punished like this. Please you have to he…”
“I'm going to put you in my ass”
Nick’s face turned white. She had said it in such a bored voice. There were more enthusiastic people at funerals.
So that was it, his last chance of not becoming a slave. Gone, just like that.

The girl dropped him on her bed, locked the door and began to undress. “Make your body stiff” Nick was too scared to think, so he just sat there staring at her. She finished undressing and walked back over to her bed.
She slammed both her hands on the bed either side of Nick. Nick closed his eyed and braced himself, but she hadn’t hit him. “Now!” Starting to cry, Nick did as he was told. While the girl sat on her bead with her legs on each side of him, Nick stiffened his body. She wrapped her fingers around him and started moving him towards her anus.
“Please, don’t do this. I'm a human being” His feet went into her ass, the membrane pulsated as his legs followed. She moaned slightly as her anus tightened, but she didn't stop pushing. Soon he was in up to his stomach “Please stop! I don’t like this. Please!”
“Shut up. Now put you hands above your head” Crying all the while Nick did as he told. She put a finger on each shoulder, and pushed him deeper. He was now as deep as his chest, and going deeper. “Now push your arms in”
“Please don’t make me…”
“Enough! If you say one more word I'm shoving you in head first!” Nick bent his arms and pushed them inside her ass, crying even more.” She put her finger on the top of his head and pushed the rest of his shoulders in. Now his chin was on the wrinkles of her anus, and everything but his head was inside her ass. “From now on you’re my sex slave. No. That’s too much status for you. From now on you’re just my living dildo. So make it easy on yourself and be obedient”
She propped up a small mirror to look at Nick’s head sticking out of her ass. She then started to finger herself. The cum dripped out of her vagina and ran down over Nick's face.

This was it. There was nothing Nick could do to get out of this. The fear of punishment would prevent him from trying to escape, and he was too scared of death to try and kill himself. The only thing he could do was obey. If he made her happy with him maybe she would go easy on him. It was the best he could hope for.
His miserable revelation was cut short as she was brought to orgasm. Her anus tightened up around him, and a wave of cum flowed down over his face.

The End