- Text Size +
Chapter two 

Evening came to Earthquake Valley. Stanley and staff were cleaning up from the supper rush. Well rush was the wrong word, for many townspeople remembered the last time Wishbone came to town (It was back in 1958) and stayed away. Still a few brave souls showed up. Couple people even made a wish.

 

"I can't believe that guy wished to become a billionaire." Brenda commented.

 

"I rather create billionaires than GTS-Goddesses. Besides I'm more concerned about the girl for wished for a Size remote that would work for her alone." Stanley replied.

 

"I hate those size remotes. There nothing but competition for us Sizechangers." Andy commented.

 

"I wasn't asking for your option Andy."

 

"Hey Stanley why don't you sing us some Christmas Carols. "Andy suggested.

 

"You don't want to hear Stanley sing." Brenda said.

 

"How bad can his voice be?" Andy asked.

 

Stanley then sang 'Silent night'.

 

"Man I'll never ask again." Andy said.

 

Meanwhile Cora was sitting on the outskirts of town. She was looking up at the stars when she heard a voice say.

 

"Hello Cora. Mind if I sit with you a while?"

 

Startled, Cora looked to see who had spoken. It was a 1400-foot blond GTS-Goddess dressed in red.

 

"Amber Cone what in the world are you doing here?"

 

"I’m just dropping by on some of my fellow GTS-Goddesses. I've been to eight universes so far today. And plan to visit more on Christmas day itself."

 

"But what about your home world? Your family?"

 

"I visited my home world this morning to make sure everything was in order. As for my family, they still haven't forgiven me for the death of my sisters."

 

"Didn't they die at the GTS rebel conference last year?"

 

"They did. They got crushed either by Stacey Ball or by ball finder when she grew."

 

"Why do your parents blame you?"

 

"They feel that if I never became a GTS-Goddess my sisters would still be alive."

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Well it's been nice talking to you. How about a hug before I go."

 

The two GTS-Goddesses then hugged although it was a bit awkward. For Cora was only 500 feet tall to Amber's 1400 feet.

 

December 25, 2001

 

Dawn came to Earthquake Valley and all over town people were waking up and heading to their Christmas trees.

 

Wishbone was no exception. Underneath the Christmas tree were presents for all the staff.

 

"Where do they come from?" Andy asked Stanley.

 

"Mr. G puts them under the tree every Christmas morning. " Stanley replied.

 

So the staff opened their gifts and to their delight, they all got stuff they could use.

 

Meanwhile on the outskirts of town, Cora was watching the town.

 

"Wish I had a Christmas tree with presents." She muttered.

 

"Ho Ho! Merry Christmas Cora." A voice from the sky said.

 

A 500-foot Christmas tree then appeared. Underneath was a Christmas Card.

 

Cora then picked up the card and opened it. Inside was an invention for an all expense paid trip to Fun Island resort on mega world.

 

"Interesting, I've always wanted to visit a resort that was big enough for me to enjoy. But how will I get there?" Cora thought to herself.

 

Suddenly a wormhole opened and a mega couple stepped out. Cora recognized them as the Northup's. She had met them that summer on mega world.

 

"We're here to take you to Fun Island." They said.

 

"Thank you pets. Lead the way." Cora said.

“'The Northup's winced at the word pets. They hated being reminded that they were GTS-Goddess pets. (Michelle turned them into pets during the summer of 2001)

 

Cora then spent a fun filled week at Fun Island.

 

Meanwhile back at Wishbone:

"Merry Christmas from all the staff of the Wishbone restaurant."

 

The end for now