- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Many different types of vore to read about. some yo umay have never even imaginaed before?

The struggle of these unfortunate people turned into slaves, could hardly be called a struggle at all? They had lost a long time ago and now it was time to feed their new lords like so many Trillions before them.

Next to eat were a giant human male and female couple who grabbed a tiny couple about their age. The wife took the man and the husband took the woman. They popped each in their mouths and made out with each other while their prey of choice slid down their throat at the end of their make out session.

A cute japanese bunny girl had hit the jackpot and had recieved one hundren men and women of all ages. She wasnt a full anthro but only had the tall rabbit ears and the furry cotton tail above her rear end. She shrunk them down to micro size, placed them in a jar and them picked them up one by one and dropped them into her petite mouth where they each hit a different tastebud on her tongue. Some she chewed, some she swallowed whole. Two of them were inserted into each bunny ear so they could tell her stories until she decided they were boring and ate them too.

One girl who dressed similar to a porn star or a stripper came across a lonely middle aged man. He wished he could fuck her so bad and the giantess being able to read his thoughts, gave him his last wish. Because he thought of something so perverted before his death, she decide to use him as a living dildo. She grabbed him in her fist and then grew him until he was about 9 inches long (compared to her). Thrusting him in and out of her hot wet cunt gave her the idea that she shoud do this more often to her snacks because using this mans body as a sex toy gave her an orgasm she hadnt had in millenia. After she screamed and moaned in pleasure, the man was covered in her cum and juices and fell back to the conveyor belt. but her pussy ((more names)) wasnt done with him yet. she hovered her vulva over him and lowered her snatch on the belt engulfing his entire body. she sucked him up her vag and put her panties back on, trapping him and succesfully unbirthing her prey. He would eventually suffocate in her womb, but not right away. She as enjoying the struggles he was making in her clitoris.

A brunette in her 30's with short hair had gotten the short end of a stick and had picked up a dirty hobo. She said "Ha, do they think I'm going to put this man in my mouth? I have a much better place for him." The homeless man was placed in between her wide, white buttcheeks and given a close look at the the anus of his new goddess. Before he could even turn to run away the giant pink hole opened up and started to suck him inside her asshole. The vaccum was too much and soon enough the butthole had closed with it's intended victim inside its shitty prison, ready to be reverse digested.

A sexy blue alien girl was up next. she looked like she came straight out of Star Wars or Star Trek, but didnt look any less hungrier than the other gods and goddesses. She picked up one person and swallowed him down without a thought then picked up another victim but this time dropped him in her belly button. It looked like a normal (blue) belly button that is until the navel opened up and swallowed its meal for the day. The man was twisted through a series of tube before eventually being dropped into her womb where he would be dissolved and feed her unborn child. It seemed these immortals were able to become pregnant and have kids.

One goth girl decided to crush a handful of people into paste by squeezing them in her palm, before licking off their bloody remains.

One snobby middle aged woman did not like to eat people whole. She thought it was disgusting and beneath her. Instead she transformed them into her favorite foods formhe rpast life. The first person was transformed into cheese and the second into a cracker. The third was transmogrified into a bowl of soup. The fourth a small, cornish hen. The fifth a bowl of mint ice cream and the sixth made the cherry on top. They were chewed until they were completely unrecognizeable, but they were still alive. How can you kill food thats allready dead? By digesting it of course. They mixed together in her stomach and made one big blob of undigested food. They passed together through her intestines and even were compacted into the same log of shit in her colon before exting her body.

One woman was completely surpried when the girl she though was going to swallow her with her face; instead lifted her foot out of her shoe and stomped on her like a bug. She didn't die right away because there was a mouth under her sole and it ate her alive and sent her up her leg.

A 23 year old hottie with dark hair came across a woman who called her a "piss filled whore". she didnt like hearing any backtalk from her food and instead of eating her hoved her in her pussy and up her into her uretha. the woman was freaking out being shoved into a giantesses vagina like a dildo and inserted into the tunnel where her urine comes out. she squzzed up her inner canal unitl she was deposited into the womans bladder. the small woman had no chance of survival because at that moment the giantess increased the acidity of her bladder and melted her into nothing.

3 guys were on one plate and they were actually glad to find a muy bonita latina in thier presence. They thought it wouldnt be that bad to be eaten by such a hot young girl, but they didnt know the plans she had in store for them. The hispanic girl in her twenty's picked up her first torturee and instead of bringing him to her moist red lipstick covered lips, she instead brought him around to the back of her tight fitting, ghetto jeans. The man was confused at first, but when she took off her belt and lowered her black thong, he knew where he was going. the other two guys didnt figure out what was happening until she parted her asscheeks and started to draw their friend into the giant females asscrack. The man screamed for all he was worth but the hispanic goddess only laughed at his pleas. When he got closer to her pink puckered hole, he screamed even more, but she silenced his screams by shoving him head first up her poop chute. She pushed him all the way past her rectum until he reached her sigmoid colon. He would stay in the latina girls bowels for as long as she liked and decided to take her time reverse digesting this unlucky guy. The second mini-man begged for mercy and asked if there was anywhere else he could go besides the foulest place on the beautiful womans body. She ignored the tiny being like the many before him and picked him and shoved him in her anus like all the others. but this time she didnt shove him in all the way into her large intestine. She kept him in the center of her butthole. Hidden from the outside world, but able to see the piles of shit inside her colon. He was her living butt plug and whenever the fist man died he would be next to take his place as her Human Suppository. The third man didnt even try to beg. He knew his fate was sealed in her booty and let his new owner pick him up and drop him into her buttcrack. He slid down until he reached her cornhole and then her two meaty buttcheeks slammed on either side of him. The Latina girl pulled up her jeans and then wiggled her thong until the man was placed right where she wanted him on her asshole. It smelled like crap, but he would have to get used to that. Because being a cushion to a hispanic womans bunghole wasnt going to be easy and he knew it would be a while living as her buttslave until the other two men before him finshed digesting and gave him the sweet release of death from his captress.

Upon travelling long enough on the conveyor belt, one group of men saw that it looked like it resembled a table from a high school cafeteria. Even the background looked like a school's lunch room. There were ten men and ten giant teenangers. one preppy, one ice queen, one nerdy, one slut, one athletic girl, one emo skater punk, one spoiled rich girl, one poor and homely girl, and one smart and refined class president. They each took their lunches off the conveyor belt and dropped the tiyn men into a plate of food. Mashed potatos, pork ,stuffing, vegetables etc. They each took a spoonful of their lunches and made sure their shrinkees were on them. At the exact same time all girls deposited their meals into their hungry mouths and swallowed them alive. All the teens giggled and talked to each other about what each of the boys they ate felt like going down their throats and how they were wiggling in their stomachs. They must've been new to this.

Another beautiful woman had a boyfriend and girlfirend couple on her plate. She decided to shrink the man to near microscopic size and grow the blonde girl to nearly twice her height. she popped the guy in her mouth like a piece of popcorn and then shoved the larger girl down her throat to follow her mate. It was tough to force the larger girl down, so she had to expand her throat muscles to fit her in. While stuck in the goddesses throat she saw her former boyfirend screaming for help stuck to the walls of her esophagus. She could have helped him, but he would be dead anyway so instead she slid further down the goddesses throat and opened her mouth wide before placing it on the spot her boyfriend was at and sucked him down her own throat. The last thing he saw was the girl he thought loved him dearly, gulp him down and send him to her belly instead of the goddeses digestive organs. She now knew the power the goddesses felt and was transported out of her stomach to become a goddess herself and sit there for eternity to eat lifeforms from all over the Universe.

Chapter End Notes:

this could be it for this story I'm running low on unique ideas so I think I'll end it for now but continue it far in the future. Thanks for reading.