- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is gonna be big.  Lots of ways to go.  And I plan on using them all.  Stuff you never even heard of before.  Just you wait and see.
Author's Chapter Notes:

What would you do if you were given a choice to grow to gigantic proportions and rule over the citizens of earth as a god?  I hope you have a Conscious.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. yep yep yep yep yep yep yep.

 

The Conveyor Belt.

It all started when a voice from outer space asked everybody if they wanted to grow to Enormous proportions and rule over the tiny citizens who chose not to grow. It was a subconscious question, so if you chose not to grow you didnt know that you would be owned and put into slavery by your new Giant Masters. Pretty soon, about half of the population of the Earth, from every country on the planet started growing to hundreds of times their size.  When they grew to their full god-like size, they looked around and saw mountains as mere stepping stones and lakes as giant puddles.

One person near the great lakes that bordered Canada and the United States of America said "Hell yeah, lets start ruling over those microscopic midgets and have them build something for us."

However, mere seconds after half the population of Earth grew to their colossal size a large robot came out of the sky and ordered them to travel with him. He grabbed one womans arm who was crushing a city under her bare feet while her spouse watched.

"Cease your destructive habits now and come with me."

The husband and wife couple said "Hell no, were not going with you. Get off our planet before we make you."

"Yeah, get your tin can ass out of here."

The metal machine was about the same size as them so a group of giant humans ganged up on the mechanical puppet and smashed him to pieces. then out of the sky came thousands of other robots and they were ten times the size of everyone else.

"You have disobeyed a direct order. you will be coming with us by the use of necessary force."

The metal men looked similar to the sentinels from the x-men comics, but were sleek and shinier. their arms transformed into massive hoses and started sucking the people inside them before depositing them into yellow and green lidded plastic containers.  But these were no ordinary household containers they were deemed unbreakable by the gods of the universe.  The green lids were to designate males and the yellow lids for identifying females.  The Gigantic people were overpowered by the larger more powerful androids and ran for their lifes, but it was hopeless.  Those who tried to fight the massive metal men who knocked unconscious with a single punch or kick.

After less than 30 minutes the alien robots had captured all the evil and misguided gargantuan humans and flew away into space. The remainder of the people of earth who decided not to grow, lived happily ever after, free from the tyranny of the greedy, malicious people who had held them back in life and soon world peace was achieved without them.  Earth was now at Peace.

Chapter End Notes:

this was just an intro the good part comes next. try and guess youll never figure out what happens to them next.

P.S. The word count sucks and doesnt count all the words. :(